PDA

View Full Version : Offical Lebron James 2014 Summer Offseason Speculation Thread

Derivative
06-16-2014, 01:40 AM
Discuss here where Lebron James will go and what he will do in 2014 summer offseason.

SouBeachTalents
06-16-2014, 01:42 AM
Host another Decision telecast, go to Milwaukee

BlazerRed
06-16-2014, 01:42 AM
He will retire.

DaSeba5
06-16-2014, 01:43 AM
It starts with Wade and Bosh. What they do is heavily important on what he does.

NuggetsFan
06-16-2014, 01:46 AM
After bending over his hometown on national TV I refuse to believe he actually is going to bolt from Miami. I mean that would be crazy. Stays in Miami plays out his contract at the very least.

Derivative
06-16-2014, 01:46 AM
Would be nice if Lebron can go back to Cleveland

Real14
06-16-2014, 06:09 AM
he be leavin' Miami.

lilteapot
06-16-2014, 06:12 AM
He isn't leaving.

BasedTom
06-16-2014, 06:15 AM
he be leavin' Miami.
Worry about Melo first.

Because if he leaves then things are going to get ugly. Not quite as doomed as the Nets, but still just horrible.

Warfan
06-16-2014, 06:32 AM
Next year, bran be like

http://i.imgur.com/bygmYLG.gif

BigTicket
06-16-2014, 07:13 AM
Honestly, I think it would make a lot of sense for him to go back to Cleveland.

Wade doesn't look like he has any more championship runs in him, and he is obviously going to stay in Miami, which means Miami cannot afford to sign anyone else.

Cleveland on the other hand has a very promising young lineup, especially if they pick Embiid. And they have the cap room to simply sign Lebron to max contract.
Also, Cleveland is actually built very nicely around a player like Lebron, with guards that are more scorers/shooters than they are ballhandlers, and some talented young big men. If Embiid develops into a real defense anchor, then Lebron/Irving/Embiid could be a contender for years to come.

CelticBaller
06-16-2014, 07:23 AM
Bran is leaving

LBJ 23
06-16-2014, 07:28 AM
If he leaves I hope he goes back to Cleveland. I don't want to see him form another superteam with Melo in Miami(it wouldn't even work probably cuz of the cap space) or anywhere else. Him going back home would be a nice story and Cleveland has very promising young players who would fit perfectly around Lebron. We could see in an All Star game that Lebron and Irving could be a very nice duo.

DukeDelonte13
06-16-2014, 07:30 AM
i bet wade and maybe even bosh opt out to sign new cheaper deals with Miami.

But the most likely thing to happen is nothing. None of them opt out and they try and go for it again, and then maybe break things up the next off season.

Derka
06-16-2014, 07:35 AM
If he leaves to try and find younger, better help, he's a ring chaser and he takes a legacy hit whether he wins or not.

If he stays in Miami and takes a drastic pay cut alongside Wade and Bosh so once again he can remove some of his competition via signing another superstar, he takes a hit whether he wins or not.

If Wade and Bosh pick up their options and Lebron doesn't bail, the Heat haven't got the capital outside of taking family members hostage to get the pieces they need to sign for no money, because after this Finals NO ONE is trading for Wade and Bosh at $20 million per year (although...we said that about Joe Johnson too). Then they don't win AND his legacy takes another hit because haters gonna hate.

Pretty much...he reaps the fruits of the fields he's sown since ditching Cleveland one way or another. All choices are fraught with peril.

Lebron23
06-16-2014, 07:35 AM
I hope he stays in Miami. Miami needs to draft a younger shooting guard. and Bosh needs to accept his role as the 2nd scoring option of the Heat.

Wade is done.