PDA

View Full Version : 6 years after his father was murdered, Kawhi Leonard wins Finals MVP on fathers day

russwest0
06-16-2014, 07:34 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

russwest0
06-16-2014, 07:57 AM
surprised this isn't being talked about more

JellyBean
06-16-2014, 08:08 AM
I gotta give this young man props. We all know that many people would have used a tragedy such as the passing of a family member has a excuse to give up on life. Not sure if he is using that incident as fuel to motitvate himself. But all I know is, this young man is slowly becoming an NBA ALL-Star. Great job, Kawhi and :cheers: to a great NBA future.

And on Father's Day!!! Big props, Kawhi. 2014 FMVP. :applause:

russwest0
06-16-2014, 09:06 AM
I gotta give this young man props. We all know that many people would have used a tragedy such as the passing of a family member has a excuse to give up on life. Not sure if he is using that incident as fuel to motitvate himself. But all I know is, this young man is slowly becoming an NBA ALL-Star. Great job, Kawhi and :cheers: to a great NBA future.

:applause: Inside Hoops loves you Kawhi! :rockon:

Salazaar
06-16-2014, 10:38 AM

Ditto :applause: :applause:

pegasus
06-16-2014, 10:42 AM
Did not know about that. Wow! Good for him!:applause:

AirFederer
06-16-2014, 10:46 AM
Kawhi :bowdown:

imdaman99
06-16-2014, 10:51 AM
Kawhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :bowdown:

He's a good guy too, never seen him get mad or talk trash. Just a fierce competitor. Wish him the best going forward :applause:

VIntageNOvel
06-16-2014, 01:33 PM
6 years after delonte west banging lebron's mom and become his stepfather, Lebron lost on father's day