PDA

View Full Version : TRUE Sixers fans

hateraid
06-16-2014, 11:50 AM
Real Sixers fans sign in here please.
Just wanted to get a genuine list of actually Sixers fans. Bucks fans should do this too. This upcoming draft is going to change the landscape of this board drastically. If Wiggins does get taken by the Sixers it's inevitable that trolls who love creating new alts will flood the board and start frontrunning the Sixers. I'll update OP for those who sign in

hateraid
styles p
Im so nba'd out
posterize246
IGGY>
sixersfan3511
sixersfan75
GOBB
artificial
Fudge
Dr.J4ever
LebronsHeadband
sixerfan82
chocolatethunder
bootsy
Jailblazers7
AI09
iggy>
215Philly

Styles p
06-16-2014, 11:58 AM
Just wanted to get a genuine list of actually Sixers fans. Bucks fans should do this too. This upcoming draft is going to change the landscape of this board drastically. If Wiggins does get taken by the Sixers it's inevitable that trolls who love creating new alts will flood the board and start frontrunning the Sixers. I'll update OP for those who sign in

In.

Im so nba'd out
06-16-2014, 12:02 PM
IN

also sign in for posterize246,IGGY>,sixersfan3511,styles p,sixersfan75,and GOBB

artificial
06-16-2014, 12:02 PM
Sixer fan, although I just drop by every full moon, and post even less.

Glad to see you are still here hateraid :cheers:

hateraid
06-16-2014, 12:10 PM
Sixer fan, although I just drop by every full moon, and post even less.

Glad to see you are still here hateraid :cheers:

You too brother. Best fam on the board bar none. I'd hate for it to be tarnished by the bozos who will most likely make us look like idiots.
But our season looks very promising. No doubt the fam will grow 10X

hateraid
06-16-2014, 12:13 PM
In.

I knew you'd sign in. You're Mt.Rushmore of Sixers fans

Styles p
06-16-2014, 12:29 PM
I knew you'd sign in. You're Mt.Rushmore of Sixers fans
:cheers: anyone seen posterize/stateproperty lately? haven't seen him around for a while.

Rocketswin2013
06-16-2014, 12:30 PM
The Bucks have like 2 fans on the most popular NBA board on the net.

Fudge
06-16-2014, 12:53 PM
Sign me in.

Im so nba'd out
06-16-2014, 12:54 PM
Sign me in.
Nah you bring too much hate.we dont fk with you.

Dr.J4ever
06-16-2014, 12:56 PM

hateraid
styles p
Im so nba'd out
posterize246
IGGY>
sixersfan3511
sixersfan75
GOBB
artificial
Signing in...Sixer fan for 34 years here.:applause:

LebronsHeadband
06-16-2014, 01:00 PM
Sixers fan here. Don't really care about basketball that much to actually post much but I do lurk around quite often.

sixerfan82
06-16-2014, 01:07 PM
sixerfan(obviously)..since dana barros, shawn bradley.

Very excited about wiggins. I was even more excited at the notion to let MCW grow while nerlens sits the bench for a year.

chocolatethunder
06-16-2014, 01:44 PM

hateraid
styles p
Im so nba'd out
posterize246
IGGY>
sixersfan3511
sixersfan75
GOBB
artificial
Me and I'm prepared for another bad season this year but I'm totally on board with what Hinkie is doing. Love Wiggins and he's a risk but he's who I want. Prob will not be a killer scorer but I like him a ton.

Oh and I'm 42 so I've been watching them since the last time they won a title.

bootsy
06-16-2014, 03:47 PM
Put me in.

Jailblazers7
06-16-2014, 04:07 PM
In (even tho I've been confusing people with my username since '06).

AI09
06-16-2014, 04:58 PM
Don't forget about the kid ai09

AI09
06-16-2014, 05:14 PM
We got a bunch of true Sixers fans from the 06 class

hateraid
06-17-2014, 11:46 AM
Fam updated

hateraid
06-17-2014, 11:48 AM
:cheers: anyone seen posterize/stateproperty lately? haven't seen him around for a while.

I think he's still pretty active in the Football Forum. I might have scared him off when I told him to meet me at Dave And Busters for a pool match :lol

hateraid
06-17-2014, 11:53 AM
sixerfan(obviously)..since dana barros, shawn bradley.

Very excited about wiggins. I was even more excited at the notion to let MCW grow while nerlens sits the bench for a year.

You have always been a solid Sixer fan. You remind me of junkifunki.

Personally I'd rather have Embiid if he's available. Nerlen and Embiid frontcourt makes me happy. Take Lavine at #10.
Anderson and Wroten are serviceable enough to have Lavine grow. Too much raw talent to pass up.

Dr.J4ever
06-17-2014, 11:55 AM
Me and I'm prepared for another bad season this year but I'm totally on board with what Hinkie is doing. Love Wiggins and he's a risk but he's who I want. Prob will not be a killer scorer but I like him a ton.

Oh and I'm 42 so I've been watching them since the last time they won a title.

Hey, we're the same age!:lol

hateraid
06-17-2014, 11:59 AM

Lol, The good thing about being a current Sixer fan is being truly loyal. So I bet the majority of us are 30+. I'm 37.
That's why I did this role call. No doubt in my mind once registration opens up after draft the trolls will flood our family.

Styles p
06-17-2014, 12:58 PM
Lol, The good thing about being a current Sixer fan is being truly loyal. So I bet the majority of us are 30+. I'm 37.
That's why I did this role call. No doubt in my mind once registration opens up after draft the trolls will flood our family.
speak for yourselves haha im 25

hateraid
06-18-2014, 11:53 AM
speak for yourselves haha im 25

Lol, I did say majority. Posterize is around your age too

AboutBuckets
06-18-2014, 01:39 PM
In, 21 years of age here.

chocolatethunder
06-18-2014, 02:31 PM
Haha being old ain't cool

Jailblazers7
06-18-2014, 03:04 PM
You have always been a solid Sixer fan. You remind me of junkifunki.

Personally I'd rather have Embiid if he's available. Nerlen and Embiid frontcourt makes me happy. Take Lavine at #10.
Anderson and Wroten are serviceable enough to have Lavine grow. Too much raw talent to pass up.

I'd lose it if we got Embiid. Clearly the best player in the draft and and the experiment with him and Nerlens would be a ton of fun. I think it looks increasingly likely that we will get Wiggins tho. I wouldn't mind Parker either because the dude is a natural leader and a young team like ours could really use a personality like that. Plus he is a beast who looks to be in terrific shape.

I'm very interested to see who we grab at 10. Don't know much about Lavine other than his measurables. It seems like we could go a number of different ways with Lavine, Saric, Gordon, Harris, etc all potentially being available.

chocolatethunder
06-18-2014, 03:46 PM
I'd lose it if we got Embiid. Clearly the best player in the draft and and the experiment with him and Nerlens would be a ton of fun. I think it looks increasingly likely that we will get Wiggins tho. I wouldn't mind Parker either because the dude is a natural leader and a young team like ours could really use a personality like that. Plus he is a beast who looks to be in terrific shape.

I'm very interested to see who we grab at 10. Don't know much about Lavine other than his measurables. It seems like we could go a number of different ways with Lavine, Saric, Gordon, Harris, etc all potentially being available.
I listen to WIP religiously and I think that they want and will get wiggins. The thing is, I have no idea what they will do at 10. Personally, I'd love to take a chance on Lavine because of his upsode but he is a project. I think that they will go for a shooter like Stauskas or McDermott but I would also like someone like Payne who can stretch the floor and is athletic. I'm not sure that Hinkie will stay at 10 and if he does, I expect him to deal Thad and some of the second round pics for something. I don't expect Thad to be here next year and Hinkie already said that he will not go after any free agents or any marquee players/big salaries in trade. I'm confident that they will try and get wiggins and I'm also confident that they will do something unexpected.

AboutBuckets
06-18-2014, 04:28 PM
I listen to WIP religiously and I think that they want and will get wiggins. The thing is, I have no idea what they will do at 10. Personally, I'd love to take a chance on Lavine because of his upsode but he is a project. I think that they will go for a shooter like Stauskas or McDermott but I would also like someone like Payne who can stretch the floor and is athletic. I'm not sure that Hinkie will stay at 10 and if he does, I expect him to deal Thad and some of the second round pics for something. I don't expect Thad to be here next year and Hinkie already said that he will not go after any free agents or any marquee players/big salaries in trade. I'm confident that they will try and get wiggins and I'm also confident that they will do something unexpected.

Hinkie likes to shake things up as we've already seen, I think we can count on him doing whatever it takes to get Wiggins then pulling something completely unforseen later in the draft

Jailblazers7
06-18-2014, 04:41 PM
Yeah, I'm sure Hinkie has some moves in mind. At least we have an interesting GM. It makes being horrible team a little better because draft night gets interesting.

chocolatethunder
06-18-2014, 04:54 PM
Hinkie likes to shake things up as we've already seen, I think we can count on him doing whatever it takes to get Wiggins then pulling something completely unforseen later in the draft
That's what I'm saying. I'm excited for the draft because I want them to get Wiggins but I'm just as excited because I wanna see what crazy shit he does after.

iggy>
06-18-2014, 04:56 PM
Is it June 26th yet?!?

Chad Ford has us taking Wiggins and randle :applause:

215Philly
06-18-2014, 06:53 PM
215 babbbbbbyyyyyyyy :banana: :rockon:

AI09
06-18-2014, 08:00 PM
If we get wiggens and Randle at 3 and 10 that would be insane I would try and move thad young and a couple 2nd rounders and try and get hornets pick or kings pick. I really like Vonleh but he would most likely be gone by then.

Imagine
Mcw/wroten
Nik Staukas or Garry harris
Wiggens
Randle
Noel

All rookie contracts another year in the lottery (if we make playoffs we lose our 1st rounder) and major cap room for next year's free agent class

Dr.J4ever
06-18-2014, 11:25 PM
So many possible things could happen for the Sixers future that I don't where to start. Wiggins, Randle, cap space, Noel's development, MCW's shooting, it's just crazy. Hinkie has done a great job so far. He has set the table for Philly to once again be elite, but it will depend on the eating(as in the pudding). Let's see.

It's gonna be one heck of a ride this next couple of months for the Summer League, and the next couple of years. :rockon:

Round Mound
06-19-2014, 02:46 AM
[B]Sir Charles Fan/Stan and Since Chuck

ProfessorMurder
06-19-2014, 02:51 AM
Is it June 26th yet?!?

Randle falling to ten?

SHHHHHHHIIIIEEEEETTT, might be watching a lot of Philly soon.

That could be such a cool young team.

Gallant
06-19-2014, 07:00 AM
I am way more of a lurker but signing in for the Sixers anyway.

hateraid
06-19-2014, 10:18 AM
Is it June 26th yet?!?

How the heck is that going to be pulled off?!

hateraid
06-19-2014, 10:22 AM

Lavine had a really good showing at combine. Out jumped Gordon and beat Exum in speed drills. Has a good shot but needs to develop an NBA release. His knock is being a bad ball handler, but we have MCW and Wroten for that. all he needs to do is run and shoot. The pace with Wiggins and Lavine running with MCW would be sick. That transition can be started with Noel anchoring the d.

MCW
Lavine
Wiggins
Thad
Noel

AboutBuckets
06-19-2014, 11:23 AM
How the heck is that going to be pulled off?!

His future foot operation (removing a screw he had put in junior year of HS) was a big enough blip on some GMs radar to suggest his stock might dip, & in combination with great workouts for Vonleh, Lavine, Gordon etc. might shake up the 6-10 range.

Also if we don't need to throw Thad in a trade to guarantee us moving up to get Wiggins, I can definitely see Hinkie trading him to put us in a position to get a player he likes in the 5-8 slots. Shit, he traded Jrue to move up and grab Noel and everyone thought Jrue was here to stay.

donsanchez306
06-20-2014, 05:10 AM
Logged in just to be added :cheers:

JtotheIzzo
06-20-2014, 05:53 AM
I will hop on that bandwagon if Wiggins is there next Thursday.

and this:

Sir Charles Fan/Stan and Since Chuck

hateraid
06-26-2014, 02:05 PM
List will be added

Leggo Embiid and Lavine!

hateraid
06-26-2014, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE=JtotheIzzo]I will hop on that bandwagon if Wiggins is there next Thursday.

and this:

Sir Charles Fan/Stan and Since Chuck

GOBB
06-26-2014, 02:16 PM
Why am I #8 on the Sixers fan list? So disrespectful.

I dont listen to sports talk radio or read the papers anymore. So I'm out of the loop on the talk of the town with Sixers and just Philly sports in general.

I'm so anxious right now though. 5hrs left. Maybe 5hrs 30mins for the Sixers pick.

Sidenote: I'm apart of a Sixers group on facebook if anyone wants to join or check it out. Just pm.

chocolatethunder
06-26-2014, 02:20 PM

I dont listen to sports talk radio or read the papers anymore. So I'm out of the loop on the talk of the town with Sixers and just Philly sports in general.

I'm so anxious right now though. 5hrs left. Maybe 5hrs 30mins for the Sixers pick.

Sidenote: I'm apart of a Sixers group on facebook if anyone wants to join or check it out. Just pm.
I'm not gonna lie, I barely slept. It's kind of pathetic, a 42 year old dude not being able to sleep because of the draft haha. Anyway, I think that they're gonna get Wiggins. I also think that they'll pull some crazy shit too.

GOBB
06-26-2014, 02:26 PM
I'm not gonna lie, I barely slept. It's kind of pathetic, a 42 year old dude not being able to sleep because of the draft haha. Anyway, I think that they're gonna get Wiggins. I also think that they'll pull some crazy shit too.

:oldlol: Damn, man I got a case of Stella last night so I slept good.

Hell yeah I'm anticipating some crazy stuff. Some sports guy on twitter claimed Sixers were contacting agents of international prospects for draft and stash picks. I'll see if I grab the link. Regardless I hope we add some international prospects. Being a Sixers fan thats one area this franchise never dove into.

I know you mentioned Wiggins and Embiid.

At 10 and second round any guys you like? I like Payne, doubt he gets drafted at 10 unless trade back. I grew to like Stauskus altho his defense kinda worries me but I like James Young and his defense isnt worth writing either. I just want to see a legitimate shooter here for once.

Second rd I like GRIII if he doesnt go late first and Spender Dinwiddie.

hateraid
06-26-2014, 02:26 PM

It was based on order of posting, you're a Sixer staple!

gts
06-26-2014, 02:28 PM

Dude, it's OK to be excited... I'm a Lakers fan.. this is so rare for us you're gonna have to peel me off the ceiling by 4:30 just so I can see the TV

chocolatethunder
06-26-2014, 02:37 PM
:oldlol: Damn, man I got a case of Stella last night so I slept good.

Hell yeah I'm anticipating some crazy stuff. Some sports guy on twitter claimed Sixers were contacting agents of international prospects for draft and stash picks. I'll see if I grab the link. Regardless I hope we add some international prospects. Being a Sixers fan thats one area this franchise never dove into.

I know you mentioned Wiggins and Embiid.

At 10 and second round any guys you like? I like Payne, doubt he gets drafted at 10 unless trade back. I grew to like Stauskus altho his defense kinda worries me but I like James Young and his defense isnt worth writing either. I just want to see a legitimate shooter here for once.

Second rd I like GRIII if he doesnt go late first and Spender Dinwiddie.

As much as I hate the hype around white college players, I really like Stauskas. He's the best shooter in the draft. He's athletic enough to become a good defender. His shooting is pretty unreal. He also improved so much this year. That's a great sign.

International prospects? What Jiri Welsch wasn't a home run for you? Hahaha. Nah, the Sixers have always been awful as far as international players. They are a joke. I expect that they will get some Euro and stash him with one of the second round picks.

Edit: Oh shit I forgot to say, I love Payne, he's my sleeper. He's the most NBA ready PF in the draft but won't go high because he's 23. He's athletic as hell and can shoot. I love him. I would love to somehow get to 17 and get him. He's not gonna be a superstar but has the chance to be a really solid pro.

GOBB
06-26-2014, 02:37 PM
It was based on order of posting, you're a Sixer staple!

:oldlol: I know just ball breaking.

kwajo
06-26-2014, 02:46 PM
I've been a closet Sixers fan since they had Tyrone Hill, Aaron McKie, Raja Bell, Geiger (loved Geiger) & Mutumbo. Since I've had close family move to Philly back in 2010 the closet fandom has been stronger than ever, I'd say they're my #2 team in the East after the Raps and #3 fav overall in the league (behind Raps & Spurs).

Really hoping they luck into Wiggins tonight, I want to see him play in a big market, not Cleveland or Milwaukee.

Im so nba'd out
06-26-2014, 02:49 PM
If we dont get exum, wiggins, or embiid this draft was a fail!

Not removing until: Created 6/24/14
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________
[] 76ers make the playoffs
[] Michael Carter-Williams makes a All-Star Game
[] Nerlens Noel plays a game in the NBA regular season

Kvnzhangyay
06-26-2014, 02:50 PM
Who cares if others on this board thinks your a "true" fan or not :rolleyes:

chocolatethunder
06-26-2014, 02:57 PM
If we dont get exum, wiggins, or embiid this draft was a fail!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

Exum? I don't want him under any circumstances.

Fork
06-26-2014, 02:58 PM
In

Im so nba'd out
06-26-2014, 02:59 PM
Exum? I don't want him under any circumstances.
The Spurs just won a chip from having multiple ball handlers.Two 6'6 pgs taking turns running the offense sounds good to me plus he was compared to kobe:cheers:

L3B120N J4M35
06-26-2014, 03:18 PM
count me in!!! :cheers: :banana: :rockon: #PHILLYGANG

chocolatethunder
06-26-2014, 03:26 PM
I dont want Vonleh @ all those are the only 4 players they are willing to take with the 3rd pick.Those other 3 players are all better.

How can you say Exum is better? What is that based on? I'm not saying he couldn't be but he hasn't played against anyone. All those dudes had at least a season playing against DI competition. That dude is playing against 6'6" centers.

Also who said those are the only four players?

donsanchez306
06-26-2014, 03:40 PM
Add me to list .

donsanchez306
06-26-2014, 03:49 PM
I waited all year for today. :bowdown:

Im so nba'd out
06-26-2014, 03:52 PM
How can you say Exum is better? What is that based on? I'm not saying he couldn't be but he hasn't played against anyone. All those dudes had at least a season playing against DI competition. That dude is playing against 6'6" centers.

Also who said those are the only four players?
I don't realistically see them taking anyone but them 4 players with the 3rd pick.Parker will be gone in every scenario.

chocolatethunder
06-26-2014, 03:54 PM
I don't realistically see them taking anyone but them 4 players with the 3rd pick.Parker will be gone in every scenario.
I think it's a moot point because I think that they'll get Wiggins and they'll have to trade 3,10 and 37 to get him. I don't really mind doing that either. That's why you stock up draft picks to get what you want.

Styles p
06-26-2014, 04:24 PM
I think it's a moot point because I think that they'll get Wiggins and they'll have to trade 3,10 and 37 to get him. I don't really mind doing that either. That's why you stock up draft picks to get what you want.
agreed, is pick 37 going to change our franchise? nope. i just look at it this way the jrue holiday trade could have gotten us noel and wiggins or who noel and mc buckets, lavine? i'll choose noel and wiggy.

Im so nba'd out
06-26-2014, 04:29 PM
agreed, is pick 37 going to change our franchise? nope. i just look at it this way the jrue holiday trade could have gotten us noel and wiggins or who noel and mc buckets, lavine? i'll choose noel and wiggy.
This draft is so stacked we have a better chance of taking 2 top 10 picks and one of them than to load all of our picks onto wiggins.Sht maybe wiggins will fall to us anyway.I would be happy with marcus smart and embiid or gordon and exum combo over trading 3 picks for wiggins.

JtotheIzzo
06-26-2014, 04:39 PM
Wiggins will find his way to Philadelphia.

It is meant to be.

Styles p
06-26-2014, 04:40 PM
This draft is so stacked we have a better chance of taking 2 top 10 picks and one of them than to load all of our picks onto wiggins.Sht maybe wiggins will fall to us anyway.I would be happy with marcus smart and embiid or gordon and exum combo over trading 3 picks for wiggins.

i doubt wiggins will fall to us if we don't trade up to get him someone else will, before embiids injury i was cool with staying at 3 because there was a better chance he'd be there.

chocolatethunder
06-26-2014, 04:50 PM

The difference in quality of players between wiggins/Embiid/parker and the test of the draft is so great it's not even funny. Why draft smart? He's undersized and can't shoot and can't play the two and he's a poor playmaker. Great defender but they don't need him. Did you really tank for smart or Exum or Gordon? Gordon is athletic and can pass but his shooting is so bad and he's a tweener. Offensively he is so far from a 3 it's a joke. Defensively he's way too light and thin and undersized to play the 4. You tanked to get one of the top three players in this draft and that's who you should get. The 10th pick? Historically the 10th pick isn't strong. That pick was acquired in the Jrue deal. It's an asset and if you have to use it to get your man then that's what you do. Wiggins is a better shooter, at least as good as defender, more athletic and has way more potential than any of the guys you mentioned. They will get him.