PDA

View Full Version : Kobe fans actually got what they wanted.....

9erempiree
06-16-2014, 12:25 PM
Spurs win.

Leonard MVP.

Such a great year and the haters made it seem like there was no good scenario. It couldn't happen any better to be honest.

:applause:

gts
06-16-2014, 12:26 PM
mods?

Boarder Patrol
06-16-2014, 12:27 PM
I like Kobe, honestly, but Duncan is clearly ahead of him all time and LeBron is well on track.

IllegalD
06-16-2014, 12:29 PM
Don't forget:

The 2000s Era Spurs look even more legendary. Making Kobe being the Michael jordan of the 2000s and having his own dynasty of 7 finals, 5 rings even more impressive since he did it during the peak years of the legendary Spurs dynasty, when Tim Duncan and their big 3 was still young and in their athletic primes. Having to go through them 6 times, beating the, 4-2. Not to mention Kobe having some of the best series/performances of his career against these Spurs.

9erempiree
06-16-2014, 12:29 PM
I like Kobe, honestly, but Duncan is clearly ahead of him all time and LeBron is well on track.

:facepalm

You lost all credibility when you brought up Lebron.

9erempiree
06-16-2014, 12:30 PM
Don't forget:

The 2000s Era Spurs look even more legendary. Making Kobe being the Michael jordan of the 2000s and having his own dynasty of 7 finals, 5 rings even more impressive since he did it during the peak years of the legendary Spurs dynasty, when Tim Duncan and their big 3 was still young and in their athletic primes. Having to go through them 6 times, beating the, 4-2. Not to mention Kobe having some of the best series/performances of his career against these Spurs.

To be honest, I still believe is the only current player today to be able to beat the current Spurs.

Durant couldn't and Lebron couldn't.

Rose'sACL
06-16-2014, 12:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/T5o2rXj.jpg

Is this you?

west_tip
06-16-2014, 12:32 PM
Pathetic how Kobe stans have constantly tried to make this postseason/Finals about Kobe.

Kobe been fishing in April these past two seasons, hasn't played a playoff game in over two years and no conference finals appearance in 4.

Dude isn't even relevant anymore. :oldlol:

Cone
06-16-2014, 12:33 PM
doesnt matter either way

both are ahead of kobe

russwest0
06-16-2014, 12:35 PM
plus the finals this year put to bed the stupid notion that lebron is, or ever was a better defender than kobe bryant.

IllegalD
06-16-2014, 12:40 PM
plus the finals this year put to bed the stupid notion that lebron is, or ever was a better defender than kobe bryant.

Agreed.

Can you imagine a prime Kobe being lit up by a 22 year old, non-allstar mute who chews his tongue?

HOoopCityJones
06-16-2014, 12:55 PM
Pathetic how Kobe stans have constantly tried to make this postseason/Finals about Kobe.

Kobe been fishing in April these past two seasons, hasn't played a playoff game in over two years and no conference finals appearance in 4.

Dude isn't even relevant anymore. :oldlol:

:roll:

Seen way more Spurs fans bringing him up to prop up Duncan and Bran stans for damage control for Lebron's legacy.

True Laker fans don't care either way.

All most have been saying is ...................

[SIZE="7"]2/5[/SIZE

Thats it.

red1
06-16-2014, 12:58 PM
duncan and kobe is now a laughable comparison

red1
06-16-2014, 12:58 PM
http://nextimpulsesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/timduncan-520x245.jpg

IllegalD
06-16-2014, 12:59 PM
http://nextimpulsesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/timduncan-520x245.jpg

Tim DunCAN'T (win a Finals MVP in a decade)

Straight_Ballin
06-16-2014, 01:02 PM
Spurs win.

Leonard MVP.

Such a great year and the haters made it seem like there was no good scenario. It couldn't happen any better to be honest.

If anything, Kobe fans broke even. Duncan cements himself better than Kobe by dethroning 2x NBA defending champs, but Bron is prevented from surpassing Kobe.

Jordan > Duncan > Kobe > Bron

While Duncan didn't win as the man, you know damn well that if Kobe's old ass as a roll player wins a 6th ring, Kobe fvcktards would be playing up his ring count. So let's cut straight though the bullshit right now and apply that same logic to Duncan.

It's time to deal with it. You sided with a greater man than Bron, but a lesser man than Duncan and Jordan. It is what it is.

http://i.imgur.com/2PSPjT2.jpg

NBASTATMAN
06-16-2014, 01:05 PM

Lebron is overrated as a defender but Kobe is the most overrated defender I have seen.... Kobe probably has one of the greatest skill sets I have ever seen on the offensive side of the ball but his defense sucked and Phil and Tex Winter are on record saying he didn't play good defense.. As a team defender Kobe was usually lost. As a man on man defender kobe could do it but frequently did....

MJ fans got what we wanted... No more Lebron vs MJ arguments.. lol

TheBigVeto
06-16-2014, 07:55 PM
Duncan and Lebron are better than Kobe tho. U mad?