PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jordan and Lebron James Finals stat per ESPN

BigBoss
06-16-2014, 02:54 PM
Michael Jordan lost by 15+ points once in his NBA Finals career.

LeBron James lost by 15+ in all 4 losses in the 2014 NBA Finals.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/even-espn-is-trolling-lebron-james-after-his-finals-loss/

Check his stats :rockon:

#striveforgreatness

Roundball_Rock
06-16-2014, 02:59 PM
You forgot:

[QUOTE]Never mind that this stat should really say something like

kamil
06-16-2014, 03:04 PM
LeBron* will go down as the only player in history to consider himself as the GOAT without earning a chip, colluding with other all stars and still losing and ending up with a losing finals record.

Enjoy this one, Bran* stans.

Beastmode88
06-16-2014, 03:07 PM
BigBoss with the continued ether. Salting the wound more. You are ISH MVP. :bowdown::bowdown:

sportjames23
06-16-2014, 03:14 PM
Roundball_Rock stay butthurt. His anus is swoll shut. :oldlol:

AirFederer
06-16-2014, 03:55 PM
#hidemystats :lol

SamuraiSWISH
06-16-2014, 04:01 PM
Roundball_Rock stay butthurt. His anus is swoll shut. :oldlol:
A "Bulls fan" who hates Jordan, throws shade consistently at.him and his own.franchises greatest era. Props up LeBron (for similarities to Pippen?) ... And constantly defending LeBron's Heat teams.

That's not odd, now is it?

:oldlol:

TheMan
06-16-2014, 04:01 PM
You forgot:
Just take the L on this one, sparky. Keep it up and you're gonna be laughed outta ISH, like that Silkk clown. You and the rest of the Bran stans should be a litttle more humble.

sportjames23
06-16-2014, 04:03 PM
A "Bulls fan" who hates Jordan, throws shade consistently at.him and his own.franchises greatest era. Props up LeBron (for similarities to Pippen?) ... And constantly defending LeBron's Heat teams.

Right? That fake ass bama. :oldlol:

Roundball_Rock
06-16-2014, 04:03 PM
Just take the L on this one, sparky. Keep it up and you're gonna be laughed outta ISH, like that Silkk clown. You and the rest of the Bran stans should be a litttle more humble.

:oldlol: as if I really care. If Carmelo comes to Chicago and Rose can return to form the Heat will be relegated to the #2 team in the East anyway for the foreseeable future.

Meticode
06-16-2014, 04:04 PM
I find it funny that LeBron said "History is made to be broken." referencing the Heat having to come back down 3-1 to win the Finals. They didn't accomplish this, but they still broke history, losing by 15+ in all their NBA Finals losses and the Spurs had the most efficient NBA Finals ever by any team in NBA Finals history. :oldlol:

TheMan
06-16-2014, 04:08 PM

Bullshit, that fakkit was never a Bulls fan. Talking shit about Jordan would be like a Laker fan talking shit about KAJ, or a Celtics fan talking shit about Bird or a Spurs fan denigrating Duncan. It makes no sense.

I believe someone hacked into that account, an obvious Bran stan, so fake.

SouBeachTalents
06-16-2014, 04:20 PM
I find it funny that LeBron said "History is made to be broken." referencing the Heat having to come back down 3-1 to win the Finals. They didn't accomplish this, but they still broke history, losing by 15+ in all their NBA Finals losses and the Spurs had the most efficient NBA Finals ever by any team in NBA Finals history. :oldlol:

Someone's still mad LeBron ditched Cleveland. I'm sure Cavs fans would trade 4 Finals trips and 2 championships over 4 consecutive losing seasons