PDA

View Full Version : I Thought LeBron said it was going to be easy?

Kukoc
06-16-2014, 11:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT-I8jQDQ7c

Hehe sometimes you should think before you talk

Fudge
06-16-2014, 11:44 PM
:roll: :roll:

This is so fcuking cringeworthy, I love it.

kamil
06-16-2014, 11:53 PM
Not two, not three, not four, not fi-.... actually, just two.

J Shuttlesworth
06-16-2014, 11:54 PM
".... if we take care of business and do it the right way"

Kukoc
06-16-2014, 11:56 PM
lol bitter people in this thread:oldlol:

Hahaha what the fork is you talking about?
Who is bitter?

MVBallin2K
06-16-2014, 11:57 PM
"We're going to push each other in practice and once we step on the court for the game, it's gonna be easy."

Looks like Wade and Bosh were ignoring Lebron during this part of what he said.

riseagainst
06-16-2014, 11:58 PM
what a clown..... making a fool of himself. "It's gon be easy."

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Kukoc
06-17-2014, 12:02 AM
what did you're Team do the last four years lol

Haha my team?

So just because my nick on this forum is Kukoc, Im automatically a Chicago Bulls fan?

No dude. Im not a Chicago Bulls fan.

zoom17
06-17-2014, 12:05 AM
Haha my team?

So just because my nick on this forum is Kukoc, Im automatically a Chicago Bulls fan?

No dude. Im not a Chicago Bulls fan.

Don't care what Team you root for unless you're a spurs fan you have no barging rights to talk shit.

Real14
06-17-2014, 12:05 AM
lol bitter people in this thread:oldlol:
soundz like you're bitter:lol

Kukoc
06-17-2014, 12:09 AM
soundz like you're bitter:lol

Hahaha he sure is.

Kukoc
06-17-2014, 12:10 AM
Don't care what Team you root for unless you're a spurs fan you have no barging rights to talk shit.

What if you are a true basketball fan, who appreciate true team basketball, where the ball moves.

Oh wait Im talking to a so called Heat fan.

You should not talk. Bandwagon

Kukoc
06-17-2014, 12:14 AM
Why are you back paddling trying to turn this on me lol:oldlol:

You are a bitter Heat bandwagon fan.

Why are you so suprised?

Combat Wombat
06-17-2014, 12:16 AM
Why are you back paddling trying to turn this on me lol:oldlol:

Because you're a stupid little boy who has very little basketball knowledge and is a self-confessed bandwagon fan. 9/10 of your post count are just smilies. I don't think anyone here has ever seen you post more than two (literate) sentences in one post.

Tell us all, little *****: will you stay a Heat fan if Lebron leaves Miami?

oarabbus
06-17-2014, 12:16 AM

You sound bitter and salty as hell :oldlol:

zoom17
06-17-2014, 12:18 AM
You sound bitter and salty as hell :oldlol:

There is only one winner every year out of 30 teams how am I wrong:confusedshrug:

Real14
06-17-2014, 12:19 AM
2 rings in the last 3 years nope you can't win every year:D
you mean 2 asterisks right?:lol

LeFraud James
06-17-2014, 12:20 AM
Glorious.

Real14
06-17-2014, 12:21 AM
Hahaha he sure is.
yep and your username iz tha icing on tha cake for his saltyness too:oldlol:

gts
06-17-2014, 12:23 AM
Lebron says lots of things

"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland, and I won't stop until I get it."

"in 2010 I'm getting down to the stadium and I"m putting my name in the dunk contest"

"Not at all, because at the end of the day all the people that was rootin on me to fail...uh...they all have to wake up tomorrow with the same life, the same personal problems that they had..before they woke up today."

"The way we're gonna challenge each other to get better in practice, once the game starts, I mean it's gonna be easy."

"We didn't come here to win one championship, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven..."

Real14
06-17-2014, 12:25 AM
Lebron says lots of thing

"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland, and I won't stop until I get it."

"in 2010 I'm getting down to the stadium and I"m putting my name in the dunk contest"

"Not at all, because at the end of the day al the people that was rootin on me to fail...uh...they all have to wake up tomorrow with the same life, the same personal problems that they had..before they woke up today."

"The way we're gonna challenge each other to get better in practice, once the game starts, I mean it's gonna be easy."

"We didn't come here to win one championship, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven..."
Don't Lebron stans feel real special reading this shit tho?:roll:

kamil
06-17-2014, 12:41 AM
Don't Lebron stans feel real special reading this shit tho?:roll:

Yup, just like the days when they wore hockey equipment even though they weren't on the team.

Kukoc
06-17-2014, 08:48 AM
yep and your username iz tha icing on tha cake for his saltyness too:oldlol:

Haha thanks man

GimmeThat
06-17-2014, 09:14 AM
alfafla sprouts.

you like alfafla sprouts?

how about them alfafla sprouts?

diamenz
06-17-2014, 10:05 AM
zoom, just quit while you're not ahead.

pauk
06-17-2014, 10:08 AM
Yes, how well those 3 meshed was easy, thats what he was commenting on.... :confusedshrug:

FLDFSU
06-17-2014, 10:08 AM

:applause: Someone is smarter than a 4th grader.

IllegalD
06-17-2014, 10:10 AM
Yes, how well those 3 meshed was easy, thats what he was commenting on.... :confusedshrug:

No he's not,

Take your lumps, b*tch.

He was basically referring to the expectation of this team accomplishing things that all-time legendary teams accomplished (like threepeat for example).

They didn't do that, even though the road was paved in GOLD for them to achieve the threepeat, with all the timely injuries to opposing superstars/allstars, the historically shitty Leastern Conference, the weak era of soft defense, etc, etc, etc. And he couldn't even do that.

FLDFSU
06-17-2014, 10:13 AM
No he's not,

Take your lumps, b*tch.

He was basically referring to the expectation of this team accomplishing things that all-time legendary teams accomplished (like threepeat for example).

They didn't do that, even though the road was paved in GOLD for them to achieve the threepeat, with all the timely injuries to opposing superstars/allstars, the historically shitty Leastern Conference, the weak era of soft defense, etc, etc, etc. And he couldn't even do that.

Can you read or are you just bitter? Or do you just lack comprehension skills?

AirFederer
06-17-2014, 10:26 AM
Wade just :lol :roll: :lol @Bran

:oldlol:

HurricaneKid
06-17-2014, 10:35 AM
No he's not,

Take your lumps, b*tch.

No. The question was if he was going to be able to play with Wade. The answer was it was going to be easy. Hacks like you always misquote and misrepresent LeBron. It took 3 pages but someone pointed out that you haters are barking up the wrong tree. For the first time in 30 years a team made it back to the Finals 4 straight years. It was easy. You lose.

Sarcastic
06-17-2014, 10:35 AM

You mean like not having a cheap owner that doesn't amnesty players, and uses the mid level exception to get more players?

pegasus
06-17-2014, 10:38 AM
No he's not,

Take your lumps, b*tch.

This. They severely underperformed. They should have at least 3-peated (beating the Mavs in 2011) and made a series against the Spurs this year instead of getting steamrolled. It's one thing to lose in 6 or 7 games, but to get blown out every game and win just one is unacceptable.

tgan3
06-17-2014, 10:39 AM
lol pat riley could play as PG and they still win 8 rings...:bowdown:

TMT
06-17-2014, 10:41 AM
Lebron has always had a history of saying the wrong thing.

Meanwhile, Duncan says they'll get it done this time and they go out and do just that. :applause:

Kukoc
06-17-2014, 10:51 AM
Can you read or are you just bitter? Or do you just lack comprehension skills?

Why would he be bitter?

2/5

HurricaneKid
06-17-2014, 10:51 AM
This. They severely underperformed. They should have at least 3-peated (beating the Mavs in 2011) and made a series against the Spurs this year instead of getting steamrolled. It's one thing to lose in 6 or 7 games, but to get blown out every game and win just one is unacceptable.

You are saying they should have at least threepeated and gone to four straight Finals. You just set the bar at a level that no team since the Bill Russell Celtics has ever achieved.

I guess you are saying that LeBron is GOAT??

IllegalD
06-17-2014, 10:58 AM
You are saying they should have at least threepeated and gone to four straight Finals. You just set the bar at a level that no team since the Bill Russell Celtics has ever achieved.

I guess you are saying that LeBron is GOAT??

No. He's saying that the reason he went to 4 straight finals is because he got to steamroll through a historically shit Leastern Conference and that that's even MORE the reason why they should've AT LEAST 3-peated (whether by beating the Mavs in 2011, or at least giving himself a chance in 2014), but it didn't happen. Thus even though 2 rings and 4 straight finals is "mission accomplished", it is a far cry from the expectation of "All Time GOATness" that they and the media set themselves up for when they had that pre-season parade.

Kukoc
06-17-2014, 11:02 AM
No he's not,

Take your lumps, b*tch.

So very true. The Eastern conference was so weak this year and almost all of the top 8 teams had their best player injured at one point.

Brooklyn: Lopez

Chicago: Rose

Atlanta: Hawks

Charlotte: Al Jefferson in the playoffs

Indiana: George in game 2 og maybe game 3?

HurricaneKid
06-17-2014, 11:07 AM
No. He's saying that the reason he went to 4 straight finals is because he got to steamroll through a historically shit Leastern Conference and that that's even MORE the reason why they should've AT LEAST 3-peated (whether by beating the Mavs in 2011, or at least giving himself a chance in 2014), but it didn't happen. Thus even though 2 rings and 4 straight finals is "mission accomplished", it is a far cry from the expectation of "All Time GOATness" that they and the media set themselves up for when they had that pre-season parade.

So you are both saying he should have won more. If the Heat would have won ONE more series in the last 4 years they would have achieved something that hasn't been done since before the merger. Something that hasn't been done since there were 12 teams in the league. Something that Shaq/Kobe couldn't do. Something Kareem/Magic couldn't do. That MJ/Scotty never did.

And LeBron is a bum. You get your mindnumbing hypocricy right? I mean a little?? LeBron isn't that great because he couldn't do something IMPOSSIBLE?

pegasus
06-17-2014, 11:22 AM
So you are both saying he should have won more. If the Heat would have won ONE more series in the last 4 years they would have achieved something that hasn't been done since before the merger. Something that hasn't been done since there were 12 teams in the league. Something that Shaq/Kobe couldn't do. Something Kareem/Magic couldn't do. That MJ/Scotty never did.

And LeBron is a bum. You get your mindnumbing hypocricy right? I mean a little?? LeBron isn't that great because he couldn't do something IMPOSSIBLE?
They had already done something that was never done before, which was 3 superstars teaming up in their peaks. So why not accomplish something that hasn't been done before to match the expectations, especially in the shittiest conference of all time with all kinds of injuries to the other great players? But no, that would be too much to ask, right?

IllegalD
06-17-2014, 11:35 AM

No, bro. You're misunderstanding.

We're saying he SHOULD'VE threepeated. Meaning that the path for a "historic" threepeat was so easy, that the fact that he didn't is pathetic. Funny how you keep going back to the Russell Celtics. Because you're just making our point for us, about how sh*t the Leastern Conference and level of competition in this era is.

Smook A.
06-17-2014, 11:36 AM
He better have learned his lesson. Nothing is easy, LeBron

Ne 1
06-17-2014, 11:44 AM
Exactly. People need to stop simplifying and rationalizing everything by saying, "well golly gee, they won two rings and made the Finals every year, any team would take that!!" Well no shit. That isn't the point though.

You have to look at context. You have to consider that 2 of the 3 best players in the entire league at the time AND a 24/11 All-Star Top 5 PF formed the foundation for this team.

And then you have to consider how awful the East has been. You can't just ignore these things and say they won 2 rings and went to 4 Finals!! Context matters. All things considered, they make it to the Finals 2 times at the max. (In fact, the more I think about it, the more I think they only make 1 finals in the 4 years playing real competition in route to the Finals.)

CavaliersFTW
06-17-2014, 04:39 PM
:oldlol:

Hey Yo
06-17-2014, 04:56 PM
When you win a title (2012)) where the odds have you as the underdog before tipoff, it's not under performing.

Hey Yo
06-17-2014, 05:10 PM
Exactly. People need to stop simplifying and rationalizing everything by saying, "well golly gee, they won two rings and made the Finals every year, any team would take that!!" Well no shit. That isn't the point though.

You have to look at context. You have to consider that 2 of the 3 best players in the entire league at the time AND a 24/11 All-Star Top 5 PF formed the foundation for this team.

And then you have to consider how awful the East has been. You can't just ignore these things and say they won 2 rings and went to 4 Finals!! Context matters. All things considered, they make it to the Finals 2 times at the max. (In fact, the more I think about it, the more I think they only make 1 finals in the 4 years playing real competition in route to the Finals.)

So are we going to say 3 of the 80's Lakers titles were pathetic when they went to 4 straight finals? Look at the team records they faced before the finals started.

1984-85
36-46, 42-40, 52-30, 125W's-116L's

1986-1987
37-45, 42-40, 39-43, 113-128

1987-88
31-51, 47-35, 53-29, 131-105

This years Heat opponents records on way to the Finals.
43-39....44-38....56-26....143-103

LA maybe gets to 2 Finals if they played in the East during those times.

j3lademaster
06-17-2014, 05:32 PM
Don't care what Team you root for unless you're a spurs fan you have no barging rights to talk shit.So your fandom decides your right to type on a message board? This is the dumbest thing I've ever read :roll: You know anyone can be a Lebron/ Heat fan right? Your annual earnings, who your parents are, what kind of education you have: none of that matters, you just choose who you root for; and that somehow makes you better than everyone else who isn't a Miami or Spurs fan? If anything it just looks like you living too vicariously through a successful sports team to overcompensate for something.

Deuce Bigalow
06-17-2014, 05:34 PM
There was about a 2/5 chance it was going to be easy.

riseagainst
06-17-2014, 05:37 PM

:roll:

Dro
06-17-2014, 05:41 PM
zoom, just quit while you're not ahead.
This....There's nothing wrong with rooting for your team...But there's also nothing wrong with calling your players out when they say dumb sh*t. I do it with my team all the time...If PG, Lance or whoever does or says something stupid, I call them out....I don't sit there and back them and call everyone else a hater because they're spitting the truth......Thats what makes you look like a stan or a bandwagon fan.....

bballnoob1192
06-17-2014, 05:41 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

EasyD
06-17-2014, 06:01 PM
QFT!

http://blog.wtfconcept.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/loss-of-the-ring.png

cteach111
06-17-2014, 07:51 PM
it was easy enough that he got 2 rings out of it.

He's only gonna be 30 next season. Plenty more chances...

Wally450
06-17-2014, 08:39 PM
Lol at zoom17 trying to save face early in this thread.

Bandito
06-17-2014, 08:56 PM
2 rings in the last 3 years nope you can't win every year:D
You mean 2 rings in 4 years :/

Dragonyeuw
06-17-2014, 09:11 PM

And it was proven that it wasn't easy. Wade and Lebron playing 'my turn, your turn' basketball was not a great situation, that only worked itself out when age and injury effectively forced Wade to subjugate himself to Lebron.