3. Kawhi Leonard
4. LeBron James
5. Russell Westbrook
6. Stephen Curry
7. Dwight Howard
8. Chris Paul
9. Blake Griffin
10. Paul George

HM: Damian Lillard, LaMarcus Aldridge, Dirk Nowitzki, Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah, John Wall

Post yours.

navy
06-16-2014, 11:53 PM
1a. LeBron James
1b. Kevin Durant
3. Blake Griffin
4. Russell Westbrook
5. Chris Paul
6. Melo
7. Anthony Davis
8. Harden
9. Curry
10.LMA

Cocaine80s
06-16-2014, 11:54 PM
I think next season is the year that AD finally becomes #1.

J Shuttlesworth
06-16-2014, 11:55 PM
1a. LeBron James
1b. Kevin Durant
3. Blake Griffin
4. Russell Westbrook
5. Chris Paul
6. Melo
7. Anthony Davis
8. Harden
9. Curry
10.LMA
Hmm... can't really disagree with this. Popovich is the real MVP of the league though. That bastard :mad:

plowking
06-17-2014, 12:00 AM
What kind of lifetime Rockets fan doesn't have Harden in their top 10? C'mon Fudge.

Milbuck
06-17-2014, 12:01 AM
I know we're talking about going into next season, but I'm gonna base my list off of how I think I think they'll play throughout the season, start to finish. Much easier to predict a large sample size than a small sample at the beginning - see Paul George at the start of this season.

1A) Kevin Durant
1B) Lebron James
3) Anthony Davis
4) Russell Westbrook
5) Chris Paul
6) Kevin Love
7) Carmelo Anthony
8) Blake Griffin
9) Steph Curry
10) Dwight Howard

AD is probably too high, but I have a lot of faith in him. The kid is a beast, I wouldn't be surprised if he put up 23/12/3/3/1 on 50%+ shooting next season, it's not that much better than what he did this season.

Also Lebron > KD going into the season, but I think KD will break through to #1 as the season progresses. Much like this past season, but this time around I think he's holding onto it.

Love and Carmelo are really tough to rank. If Carmelo goes to the Bulls and his 27/8/3/1/1 on 56% TS translates to 60+ wins and being a legit championship contender, while improving defensively under Thibs, he might vault into the top 4-5. He certainly has the talent to do it. Same goes for Love, if his production translates to wins wherever he goes, he has top 5 potential as well.

Also, it feels weird ranking Blake low at #8, but I just can't think of who he'd replace (aside from AD, but I'm sticking with him)..guess the league is a lot more talented than people give it credit for.

Fudge
06-17-2014, 12:01 AM
What kind of lifetime Rockets fan doesn't have Harden in their top 10? C'mon Fudge.
It's cool, bro. I got my nigha Dwight in there.

Real14
06-17-2014, 12:03 AM
1. Ny- Melo
2. Okc- Durant
3. Sa- Leonard
4. La- Kobe
5. Okc- Westbrook

Fudge
06-17-2014, 12:05 AM
I know we're talking about going into next season, but I'm gonna base my list off of how I think I think they'll play throughout the season, start to finish. Much easier to predict a large sample size than a small sample at the beginning - see Paul George at the start of this season.

1A) Kevin Durant
1B) Lebron James
3) Anthony Davis
4) Russell Westbrook
5) Chris Paul
6) Kevin Love
7) Carmelo Anthony
8) Blake Griffin
9) Steph Curry
10) Dwight Howard

AD is probably too high, but I have a lot of faith in him. The kid is a beast, I wouldn't be surprised if he put up 23/12/3/3/1 on 50%+ shooting next season, it's not that much better than what he did this season.

Also Lebron > KD going into the season, but I think KD will break through to #1 as the season progresses. Much like this past season, but this time around I think he's holding onto it.

Love and Carmelo are really tough to rank. If Carmelo goes to the Bulls and his 27/8/3/1/1 on 56% TS translates to 60+ wins and being a legit championship contender, while improving defensively under Thibs, he might vault into the top 4-5. He certainly has the talent to do it. Same goes for Love, if his production translates to wins wherever he goes, he has top 5 potential as well.

Also, it feels weird ranking Blake low at #8, but I just can't think of who he'd replace (aside from AD, but I'm sticking with him)..guess the league is a lot more talented than people give it credit for.
Good list.

I was having trouble squeezing players in as well. I don't even have Melo or Love on my list too. Totally forgot they might be on different teams next season. Might have to swap PG with Marshmelo. And I still got faith in Rose coming back playing at his best. Just couldn't fit him on my list.

Akrazotile
06-17-2014, 12:09 AM
1a. LeBron James
1b. Kevin Durant
3. Blake Griffin
4. Russell Westbrook
5. Chris Paul
6. Melo
7. Anthony Davis
8. Harden
9. Curry
10.LMA

:oldlol: :facepalm

Akrazotile
06-17-2014, 12:10 AM
Good list.

I was having trouble squeezing players in as well. I don't even have Melo or Love on my list too. Totally forgot they might be on different teams next season. Might have to swap PG with Marshmelo. And I still got faith in Rose coming back playing at his best. Just couldn't fit him on my list.

At least you got something right.

navy
06-17-2014, 12:10 AM

1A) Kevin Durant
1B) Lebron James
3) Anthony Davis
4) Russell Westbrook
5) Chris Paul
6) Kevin Love
7) Carmelo Anthony
8) Blake Griffin
9) Steph Curry
10) Dwight Howard

I dont think you can have Blake that low. Especially below Curry. He was third in MVP voting and I cant imagine him being worse than last year, nor the Clippers being worse.

Blake will probably be 3-5 again in the regular season again. I think Westbrook and Paul made their case this postseason.

I didnt take postseason expectations into it. And I dont think you can have Davis and Love in their if you did.

Dont have a problem with the rest of your list.

pauk
06-17-2014, 12:17 AM
Nothing changed? Except, Westbrook.... personally i would say in this playoffs he proved to me he has a bit more in him than i thought and his 27-7-8 (and improved defense actually believe it or not) going up against that competition he had, has something to do with that i have to admit.... he needs to climb one or maybe more spots in my top 10.... dare i even say top 3, ok, i wont, for now... all i know is that as good as he has been in the playoffs, being healthy and having alot more time to work even further on his game, gives me signs that he could be having his best season individually next season....

MellowYellow
06-17-2014, 12:29 AM
Anyone without Melo in their top 10 is quite simply retarded.

RoundMoundOfReb
06-17-2014, 12:31 AM
1. LeBron
2. Durant
3. Paul
4. Curry
5. Westbrook
6. Melo
7. Griffin
8. Love
9. Davis
10. Dwight

Fudge
06-17-2014, 12:50 AM
Anyone without Melo in their top 10 is quite simply retarded.
:cheers:

Fudge
06-17-2014, 02:13 PM
Bump

NumberSix
06-17-2014, 02:19 PM
Melo is top 10 if he's a heat

dubeta
06-17-2014, 02:34 PM
Nobody says kobe? LMAO watch that nikka will prove yall wrong....kobe will BEAST next season watch....:cheers: :cheers:

He wont even be top 10 on his own team :facepalm

GODbe
06-17-2014, 02:38 PM
1. Kobe
2. Durant
3. Leonard
4. Melo
5. Curry
6. George
7. Griffin
8. Westbrook
9. Chris Paul
10. Lamarcus Aldridge

riseagainst
06-17-2014, 02:40 PM
1. Kobe
2. Durant
3. Leonard
4. Melo
5. Curry
6. George
7. Griffin
8. Westbrook
9. Chris Paul
10. Lamarcus Aldridge

:roll:

Graviton
06-17-2014, 02:48 PM
Idk about putting Love and Melo in Top 10 when they haven't done shit in the playoffs in their whole career. Melo is on the wrong side of 30, while Love already a proven loser and crybaby that plays 0 defense.

1) Lebron
2) Durant
3) Westbrook
4) Paul
5) Anthony Davis
6) Griffin
7) Howard
8) Curry
9) LMA
10) George

dubeta
06-17-2014, 02:50 PM
IMO to be top 10 in the league you have to atleast be the best player on your own team, and since Durant isn't, he cant be top 10

MellowYellow
06-17-2014, 03:18 PM
Idk about putting Love and Melo in Top 10 when they haven't done shit in the playoffs in their whole career. Melo is on the wrong side of 30, while Love already a proven loser and crybaby that plays 0 defense.

1) Lebron
2) Durant
3) Westbrook
4) Paul
5) Anthony Davis
6) Griffin
7) Howard
8) Curry
9) LMA
10) George

Melo has been to the wcf, with a lesser team than Paul had this year. CP3 hasnt done anything. Stop with double standards, out of your own self hatred towards players that dont play how you think they should.

SOD 21
06-17-2014, 03:29 PM
IMO to be top 10 in the league you have to atleast be the best player on your own team, and since Durant isn't, he cant be top 10

Lame.

Graviton
06-17-2014, 03:48 PM
Melo has been to the wcf, with a lesser team than Paul had this year. CP3 hasnt done anything. Stop with double standards, out of your own self hatred towards players that dont play how you think they should.
Welcome to 2009. :oldlol:

CP3 has done more than Melo in last 3 years. All NBA 1st teams, All D Teams, better regular season stats, better playoff stats, better everything.

Stop with the delusional attitude and pitiful retardation out of your own blind love toward a player that plays how you want.

MellowYellow
06-17-2014, 03:54 PM
Welcome to 2009. :oldlol:

CP3 has done more than Melo in last 3 years. All NBA 1st teams, All D Teams, better regular season stats, better playoff stats, better everything.

Stop with the delusional attitude and pitiful retardation out of your own blind love toward a player that plays how you want.

CP3 is all about dem stats, and even so according to PER they have been very close the last 2 years. LAC played their best basketball of the season when Chris was injured. Melo would get a lot more recognition and stats if he played on a team as stacked as the Clippers and he would also get them farther than cp3 could ever take them.

Keno
06-17-2014, 03:56 PM
regular season:
1) lebron
2) durant
3) cp3
4) anthony davis
5) westbrook
6) melo
7) harden
8) curry
9) blake
10) dwight

playoffs:
1) lebron
2) westbrook
3) lillard
4) cp3
5) blake
6) paul george
7) kawhi
8) lma
9) teague
10) durant

Legends66NBA7
06-17-2014, 04:02 PM
LeBron James
Kevin Durant
Chris Paul
Russell Westbrook
Anthony Davis
Stephen Curry
Blake Griffin
LaMarcus Aldridge
Dwight Howard
Carmelo Anthony

Players you can't count out: James Harden, Paul George, Kevin Love, Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah, Kobe Bryant, Damian Lillard, Dirk Nowitzki, Dwyane Wade, Rajon Rondo

Players who could surprise: John Wall, Kyrie Irving, DeMar DeRozan, Kawhi Leonard, Andre Drummond, Bradley Beal, Goran Dragic, DeMarcus Cousins, Jeff Teague, Jimmy Butler

Young X
06-17-2014, 04:10 PM
CP3 is all about dem stats, and even so according to PER they have been very close the last 2 years. LAC played their best basketball of the season when Chris was injured. Melo would get a lot more recognition and stats if he played on a team as stacked as the Clippers and he would also get them farther than cp3 could ever take them.The Clippers played their best when Paul came back and they went on an 11 game winning streak, they beat a bunch of terrible teams and lost to every decent team without him. You don't know WTF you're talking about.

Bron
Durant
Paul
Love/Westbrook/Curry
Blake
Dwight
Dirk
Melo
Davis
LMA

idk if Harden or George should be above LMA and Davis but whatever.

Jlamb47
06-17-2014, 04:23 PM
1.KD
2.LBJ
3.Westbrook
4.Anthony Davis
5.Blake Griffin
6.Carmelo Anthony
7.Kevin Love
8.P George
9.C Paul
10.Curry
11.LMA
12.Harden
13.Mamba
14.Leonard
15.Lillard
16.Howard
17.Wall
18.Irving
19.Parker
20.Noah

Purch
06-17-2014, 04:33 PM
Blake is clearly better than Love Imo

Jameerthefear
06-17-2014, 04:36 PM
Why is Curry so high on everyone's lists despite being subpar in the playoffs?

DMAVS41
06-17-2014, 05:13 PM
Lebron
Westbrook
Durant
Davis
Paul
Howard
Griffin
Melo
Love
Curry