PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Davis is overrated

JohnMax
06-17-2014, 12:25 AM
He is physically weak and was abused by Andre Drummond in the Rookie/Sophmore All Star game. I have also seen Blake Griffin do the same thing.

The kid needs to get stronger before we talk about surpassing Durant and Lebron.

SpecialQue
06-17-2014, 12:26 AM
Timely post. I approve.

Johnny Jones
06-17-2014, 12:27 AM
and was abused by Andre Drummong in the Rookie/Sophmore All Star game.

What a great way to judge a player. A glorified pickup game.

Fudge
06-17-2014, 12:27 AM
The kid needs to get stronger before we talk about surpassing Durant and Lebron.
N!gga, he ain't surpassing those two anytime soon. :biggums: And I love me some AD.

There was literally one person that said this, and the guy is a clown.

He's rated just fine.

Cocaine80s
06-17-2014, 12:29 AM
He is physically weak and was abused by Andre Drummong in the Rookie/Sophmore All Star game.
nig*a wasnt even trying that game

Johnny Jones
06-17-2014, 12:29 AM
Also, for the OP: http://www.nola.com/pelicans/index.ssf/2014/06/new_orleans_pelicans_forward_a_54.html

"He's just naturally getting bigger," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said. "It's weird seeing him. He's put on some muscle. I'm not going to be cracking a lot (skinny) jokes about him anymore. Before I could just put him down, now I'm like you have to be messing with my wife and kids for me to attack him now. He's put on some muscle. I didn't think he would be that much different but he looks different.

"When you see him it's like 'Wow, this kid is growing as we speak.' His shoulders, back, chest (are bigger), and it's all proportioned. It's not like any fake. He is not going to be 245 or anything like that. But he has put on some good poundage. It looks pretty good.

N!gga, he ain't surpassing those two anytime soon. :biggums: And I love me some AD.

He's rated just fine.Fudge you my ***** dawg. Always spittin real shit :applause:

Cocaine80s
06-17-2014, 12:30 AM

He's rated just fine.

1. Kevin Durant
2. Anthony Davis
3. Kawhi Leonard
4. LeBron James
5. Russell Westbrook
6. Stephen Curry
7. Dwight Howard
8. Chris Paul
9. Blake Griffin
10. Paul George

HM: Damian Lillard, LaMarcus Aldridge, Dirk Nowitzki, Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah, John Wall

Post yours.
:roll: :roll:

oarabbus
06-17-2014, 12:31 AM
He is physically weak and was abused by Andre Drummong in the Rookie/Sophmore All Star game. I have also seen Blake Griffin do the same thing.

:roll:

Fudge
06-17-2014, 12:36 AM
Whoops, meant to say that he won't be surpassing KD anytime soon. Thanks for the correction, bro.

navy
06-17-2014, 12:37 AM
Holy shit. Exposed. :lebronamazed: