PDA

View Full Version : NBA talking heads on LeBron to Houston possibilities.

Rocketswin2013
06-17-2014, 12:48 AM
Nothing groundbreaking.
Tom Haberstroh:

Do you agree, if all opt out, then you know they're working together coming back here?

Tough to say. I hear Bosh say he wants to come back and they'll come back. I honestly think LeBron will do what's best for him. He'll look at the situation independently of Wade and Bosh. Miami gives me X percent chance of winning championships going forward and he'll look around the league. LA Clippers, Houston, how can he get in those situations? I don't know if he believes other opportunities are better than Miami but I believe he'll work independently. This is his career.

Better option: Houston or Miami?

I think it's Miami, given he knows what he's dealing with and has trust in Riley and Spoelstra. On the court, the pitch will be "We can offer you something they cannot. A dominant rim protector, a 2 way center and a younger core with Beverley, Harden and Parsons. Ultimately I think he'll trust what he has in Miami. On court, not a better fit but he has to figure out what he wants.That situation in Houston will be appealing.
I actually agree with TH for once. Literally everything he said. This guy is a massive harden hater and heat fan and even he knows it's a great situation.

Marc J Spears:
[QUOTE]

Cocaine80s
06-17-2014, 12:49 AM
Lebron and Harden together?

I think I just found my new team :applause:

Rocketswin2013
06-17-2014, 12:50 AM

:cheers: Championship cruise. Houston edition.

Black and White
06-17-2014, 12:50 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

outbreak
06-17-2014, 01:20 AM
Imagine Lebron, Harden and Dwight. ISH would have a melt down.

That's one of the few combinations that can be more hateable than the current miami team.

Rocketswin2013
06-17-2014, 01:21 AM
Can't imagine that team forming and then losing somehow. They'd get trolled so much. I don't think I'd be on the internet at all.

zoom17
06-17-2014, 01:22 AM
Imagine Lebron, Harden and Dwight. ISH would have a melt down.

That's one of the few combinations that can be more hateable than the current miami team.

lol 3 of the top 10 hated players in the NBA right there.

outbreak
06-17-2014, 01:24 AM
lol 3 of the top 10 hated players in the NBA right there.

and the funny part is they'd have a great chance at winning a ring :yaohappy:

bigkingsfan
06-17-2014, 01:29 AM
Lebron should sign a one year contract every offseason.

CHi1PriDe
06-17-2014, 01:32 AM

:facepalm :facepalm :oldlol: :facepalm :facepalm

miggyme1
06-17-2014, 01:43 AM
team wouldnt make it out the first round in the west...harden is garbage without the ball in his hands..his defense is suspect...what will bron be doing while harden is in chuck mode? what will harden be doing while lebron is tryin to dish the rock?standing 4 feet behind the three point line with his hands up...the only person who would benefit from having bron is dwight...dude would literally have at least 8 easy buckets a night...bron would prolly be the best passer he ever played with too.....right? well he did have nash for like 8 games....

MavsSuperFan
06-17-2014, 01:53 AM
#Strivefortheeasyway

Fudge
06-17-2014, 01:55 AM
The Houston Ring Chasers.

I LOVE MY TEAM

RoundMoundOfReb
06-17-2014, 01:56 AM
ROckets fan since '88

Cocaine80s
06-17-2014, 01:56 AM
The Houston Ring Chasers.

I LOVE MY TEAM
shook

Smook A.
06-17-2014, 02:13 AM
LeBron to Houston?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxeftylgSZ1qhrz6r.gif

Cocaine80s
06-17-2014, 02:14 AM
LeBron to Houston?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxeftylgSZ1qhrz6r.gif
i thought u hated lebron?

Milbuck
06-17-2014, 02:15 AM
Oh my god shut the **** up Smook. Stop making this all about you again. No one cares about your narcissistic bullshit.

Done_And_Done
06-17-2014, 02:16 AM
He's not going to the west RW lol, I'm telling you bro...

Cocaine80s
06-17-2014, 02:16 AM
Oh my god shut the **** up Smook. Stop making this all about you again. No one cares about your narcissistic bullshit.
ur beef is hilarious :oldlol:

MavsSuperFan
06-17-2014, 02:20 AM
Obviously would be happy if lebron went to the mavs, but a part of me would be embarrassed to win like that. I would get over it ofc, but there is something unseemly about it.

Rocketswin2013
06-17-2014, 07:18 PM
Bump.

Zach Lowe:

(Wade) I think we're seeing a continuous decline. He's 32, his knees are bad. That's not going to change. He needs to be a better jump shooter. You want to say it's too late but it wasn't for Kidd. ... ... He's been a lazy transition defense player for (some time now).

Better options than Miami for LeBron?

Not sure there are if you want to win a title immediately next year. If he wants a salary like the one now, I suppose the Bulls could amnesty Boozer. Houston if they trade Lin and Asik. Those things will be hard to do. If you want to win a championship, it's better to stay in the East, where you walk into the Finals. If you keep those three guys with a better supporting cast, you can do some things. We'll see. He's not afraid to take risks.

(Wade) I think they would like him to opt out for less money. I don't know how realistic that is.

'Melo to Miami?

Anything is possible. This isn't 37 year old Karl Malone to the Lakers. These are 4 guys in their prime taking pay cuts that amount to $10 mil or more. We've never seen that before. Never underestimate the Heat but still unlikely.

Best guess on what happens?

They all come back. Maybe Wade opts out. With more flexibility, they nail minimum guys/frisky mid-level guys. (Throwing out names): Guys like Darren Collison or Marvin Williams. They're not fantastic names. Jordan Hamilton will get a lot of interest around the league. He hasn't made it yet but has skills. Maybe you take a shot on him.

Brian Windhorst:

Cavs and LeBron?

If he opts out, I get a feel he's seriously considering it. He still has ten days. He'll be talking with the Heat, Wade and Bosh. Maybe right now he doesn't know for sure. You have to get past that first. If you do get past that, then he'll look at his options. I think he should opt out, let everything play out, and if he doesn't like what he sees elsewhere, sign a one year contract with a player option that still gives him all the freedom in the world. With the Cavs, I don't see a compelling situation there that is better than Miami. Miami is still the best team in the East. Chicago could do some things. The Heat are still my pick to win the East next year. LeBron is not impressed with 18/19/21 year old's. Cavs still don't have a coach. Dan Gilbert's reputation is not strong. It's home. It's an option but not a leading option right now.

What has to happen for him to stay in Miami?

They have to get more role players on this team. LeBron was frustrated about the burden he had to carry this year. They cut Mike Miller(saving them money). They didn't replace him with any guy. They made a trade to dump Joel Anthony and did not use their mid-level exception. LeBron is saying you have to continue to invest in this team. He's frustrated about that. The Heat have to continue to invest and I don't see why they won't.

Read LeBron's body language; how does the fact that they not only lost but got blown out affect his decision?

The difference between '10 and '14, there were 2 or 3 real viable options. Right now, I don't see a viable option that is better than what he has in Miami, especially if it involves in a team in the West. I don't see why, if you have a choice, why you would go to the West. In the East, the only team that offers an upgrade is Chicago but I don't see a match there with LeBron and Rose. I don't think he's ready to commit for another 3-4 years but will stay with the Heat at least one more year.

Best place other than Cleveland and Miami?

Houston will make a run at him. They will swing for the fence but I don't see LeBron and Dwight as a match. I don't see him playing with Harden, who dominates the ball, and I don't see him wanting to play in the West. That's a viable option. The Clippers, he would have to take some insane pay cut. He's not going to the Clippers if they trade Blake Griffin for him. Again, it's in the West. I've also heard, I won't clarify how I heard this, but I've been told LeBron has never played with a ball dominant guard and doesn't want to. He wants to have the ball in his hands. When he evaluates Chicago or Cleveland, they have ball dominating guards, and Los Angeles too. Even though he's tight with Paul and they make sense, playing next to a ball dominating guard may not be the best situation for LeBron. Maybe Kevin Love gets traded next week before the draft and all the sudden where he goes becomes a viable option but I don't see where he can go.

:lol Windhorst is a clown. He teamed up with Wade who dominated the ball even more than anybody in contention. He also said at the end that Melo could come to miami. :facepalm He's such a Heat fan. Biased.

Harden wouldn't be good for LeBron but Melo would...Because of ball-dominance. :facepalm ..At least Harden is a good playmaker. And he played just fine with Westbrook and Durant. And once again, none of them actually give a reason why Dwight and Lebron won't work. :rolleyes:

alanLA92
06-17-2014, 07:23 PM
:cheers: Championship cruise. Houston edition.

welcomes the bandwagon. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

tontoz
06-17-2014, 07:27 PM
They would have to trade Lin and Asik without taking any salary back. Even then i am not sure they will have enough capspace for Lebron.

NumberSix
06-17-2014, 07:28 PM
Obviously would be happy if lebron went to the mavs, but a part of me would be embarrassed to win like that. I would get over it ofc, but there is something unseemly about it.
Was there anything unseemly about Shaq winning in LA?

Lakers fans seem to be the only fans who dont care about dumb shit like this. That's why they're winners. They don't arbitrarily decide that getting good players on their team is somehow dishonourable.

Losers set imaginary barriers for themselves. Winners break barriers.

navy
06-17-2014, 07:31 PM
Was there anything unseemly about Shaq winning in LA?

Lakers fans seem to be the only fans who dont care about dumb shit like this. That's why they're winners. They don't arbitrarily decide that getting good players on their team is somehow dishonourable.

Losers set imaginary barriers for themselves. Winners break barriers.
This.

Fvck yeah, I want Carmelo.

Rocketswin2013
06-17-2014, 07:31 PM
They would have to trade Lin and Asik without taking any salary back. Even then i am not sure they will have enough capspace for Lebron.
Asik will be easy. Lin, not so much. Mainly because average to adequate combo guards in the NBA are easy to get.

UK2K
06-17-2014, 08:11 PM
Its been floated around for a while now...

Houston has max cap space if they wanted it, and they will no doubt make a pitch to Lebron.

Bev/Harden/Parsons/Lebron/Howard

UK2K
06-17-2014, 08:12 PM
It really wouldn't be hard to create the cap room.

Easy actually. Someone will take Lin and a first and Asik is an easy shop.

tontoz
06-17-2014, 08:17 PM
It really wouldn't be hard to create the cap room.

Easy actually. Someone will take Lin and a first and Asik is an easy shop.

Doesn't Lin have a balloon payment coming? If i remember right he is owed $15 million this year.

UK2K
06-17-2014, 09:08 PM
Doesn't Lin have a balloon payment coming? If i remember right he is owed $15 million this year.
Hes also an expiring contract for anyone looking for cap space for the free agent fiesta of 2015.

Johnny Jones
06-17-2014, 09:16 PM
LeBron is staying in Miami. Any Houston **** suckers wanna avy bet me?

Rocketswin2013
06-18-2014, 10:18 AM
I really didnt expect it to pick up hype so fast. Means nothing if Lebron doesn't opt out though.

[QUOTE]LeBron to Rockets??? Romo says next 3 yrs will be his best? Manziel at it again? Stephen A and I debate 10-1130 E, EsPN2

GimmeThat
06-18-2014, 10:33 AM

there will be the Lebron rule, one that is created by himself.

Smook A.
06-18-2014, 10:33 AM
i thought u hated lebron?
I don't hate him or like him. But if he joins Houston I'll become a fan

Smook A.
06-18-2014, 10:35 AM
Tell me Milbuck. How did that ban hammer feel?

russwest0
06-18-2014, 10:41 AM
lol @ lebron going to the west.

dude has it MADE in the east.

DMAVS41
06-18-2014, 11:00 AM
Please...Lebron is not stupid.

He's not going to the West no matter what...well, unless he joins Durant on a team or something crazy.

He'll stay in the East...play cupcakes all year....make the finals. Must be nice.

Rose'sACL
06-18-2014, 11:03 AM

He's not going to the West no matter what...well, unless he joins Durant on a team or something crazy.

He'll stay in the East...play cupcakes all year....make the finals. Must be nice.
i hope you realize that he lost in miami in the 2 years he had easy and short path to the finals.
He won when he had to play more games than the WCF winner.

Rocketswin2013
06-18-2014, 11:07 AM

Being stupid is staying with an aging Wade who needs spoonfed baskets to put up numbers. If Wade opts-in you can say Lebron is as good as gone.

1A/B. Cleveland/Houston
2. Dallas
3. Clippers
4. Chicago/Irrelevant dark horses

navy
06-18-2014, 11:07 AM
i hope you realize that he lost in miami in the 2 years he had easy and short path to the finals.
Doesnt fit the narrative. :lol

Warfan
06-18-2014, 11:13 AM
What picture does this paint about Lebron and what people think of him? He loses and now everyone is seriously wondering if he's gonna leave and try and stack the deck again with another superteam. Literally 1/2 days after his team had taken one of the biggest beatdowns in finals history people already question if he's gonna jump ship :roll: :roll:

DMAVS41
06-18-2014, 11:21 AM

So what?

That isn't my point.

My point is that Lebron would be stupid to go to the West where it will be a crap shoot to even get to the finals...and the regular season is going to be harder on him as well as you can't coast and win 50 plus games.

If he leaves the Heat. He should just go to the Cavs, Knicks (if Melo stays), or Bulls.

navy
06-18-2014, 11:23 AM
So what?

That isn't my point.

My point is that Lebron would be stupid to go to the West where it will be a crap shoot to even get to the finals...and the regular season is going to be harder on him as well as you can't coast and win 50 plus games.

If he leaves the Heat. He should just go to the Cavs, Knicks (if Melo stays), or Bulls.
Why would it be a crapshoot if he is going to a sure fire west contender?

DMAVS41
06-18-2014, 11:26 AM
Why would it be a crapshoot if he is going to a sure fire west contender?

Which one?

Lets say he goes to the Clippers/Houston.

He is not for sure winning...he might have to go through the Thunder and Spurs...and then has to beat another team in the finals.

It's really really hard...

navy
06-18-2014, 11:27 AM
Which one?

He is not for sure winning...

:rolleyes:

Im done.

Rocketswin2013
06-18-2014, 11:29 AM
Which one?

He is not for sure winning...he might have to go through the Thunder and Spurs...and then has to beat another team in the finals.

And if he goes to the East, he's facing those teams, but with much weaker rosters.

DMAVS41
06-18-2014, 11:29 AM
:rolleyes:

Im done.

What?

You are done because I'm not going to just hand the Western Conference to Lebron if he goes to the Clippers or Houston?

Do you realize that the Clips would have to get rid of Jordan and at least Crawford and maybe reddick. Does he even fit well with Chris Paul and Griffin??

Or he's winning for sure with two clowns in Harden/Howard with McHale coaching?

Jesus....the West is ****ing loaded and that is hardly a lock.

DMAVS41
06-18-2014, 11:30 AM
And if he goes to the East, he's facing those teams, but with much weaker rosters.

How do you know what his roster is going to look like? Can you see the future?

And no, he's facing only one of those teams.

Rose'sACL
06-18-2014, 11:34 AM
Which one?

he should go to the warriors. that team is pretty much made for him. Get lee out of there. Iggy, lebron, bogut, klay would be a great defensive team. curry is okay defensively.
lebron can catch and shoot too. iggy, curry or lebron drive and give open 3s to team or easy dunks for bogut.
Bogut doesn't have to play too much because warriors would be good enough to win just on offense against average and below average teams.

jzek
06-18-2014, 11:34 AM
Rockets fan since '15

navy
06-18-2014, 11:35 AM
What?

You are done because I'm not going to just hand the Western Conference to Lebron if he goes to the Clippers or Houston?

Do you realize that the Clips would have to get rid of Jordan and at least Crawford and maybe reddick. Does he even fit well with Chris Paul and Griffin??

Or he's winning for sure with two clowns in Harden/Howard with McHale coaching?

Jesus....the West is ****ing loaded and that is hardly a lock.

This is a talent driven league. If the talent is there and it is

Lebron, Paul, Griffin
Lebron, Harden, Howard

then the talented team will be the favorite. No surprise why the exact same people constantly play in the finals. It doesnt matter how the players fit. The Heat were playing straight up ISO ball in Lebron's first year and they were still owning up the league and were two games away (lost by less than 5 points) from sweeping the Mavericks even with Lebron shitting the bed.

DMAVS41
06-18-2014, 11:36 AM
he should go to the warriors. that team is pretty much made for him. Get lee out of there. Iggy, lebron, bogut, klay would be a great defensive team. curry is okay defensively.
lebron can catch and shoot too. iggy, curry or lebron drive and give open 3s to team or easy dunks for bogut.
Bogut doesn't have to play too much because warriors would be good enough to win just on offense against average and below average teams.

they'd have to shed Iggy and Lee to make the money work I think.

Yea...the Warriors would definitely be the best fit for Lebron for sure.

Curry/Klay/Lebron is the perfect pg/sg/sf combo.

I love that.

DMAVS41
06-18-2014, 11:37 AM

Lebron, Paul, Griffin
Lebron, Harden, Howard

then the talented team will be the favorite. No surprise why the exact same people constantly play in the finals. It doesnt matter how the players fit. The Heat were playing straight up ISO ball in Lebron's first year and they were still owning up the league and were two games away (lost by less than 5 points) from sweeping the Mavericks even with Lebron shitting the bed.

I know they would be the favorite, but you are acting like it's a lock. And it isn't.

Rocketswin2013
06-18-2014, 11:40 AM
Derailing :facepalm

navy
06-18-2014, 11:41 AM
I know they would be the favorite, but you are acting like it's a lock. And it isn't.

Nothing is a lock because you cant predict injuries and what not. But from the talent perspective? '
Rest of the league is crying.

GimmeThat
06-18-2014, 11:41 AM
I'm just happy that the Lakers actually have players at their draft workouts.

Smook A.
06-18-2014, 11:45 AM
Derailing :facepalm
Dat profile pic doe :pimp:

Saw it on ClutchFans. Bron to the H :rockon:

Marchesk
06-18-2014, 11:47 AM

Yeah, he should just take a turn with every contending team until he retires. Win titles with as many teams as he can. Build up a unique legacy. But boy, would he be hated.

Rocketswin2013
06-18-2014, 11:49 AM
Yeah, he should just take a turn with every contending team until he retires. Win titles with as many teams as he can. Build up a unique legacy. But boy, would he be hated.
Kareem, Wilt and Shaq got away with it. No reason for LeBron not to.

Dresta
Bump.

Zach Lowe:
Brian Windhorst:

:lol Windhorst is a clown. He teamed up with Wade who dominated the ball even more than anybody in contention. He also said at the end that Melo could come to miami. :facepalm He's such a Heat fan. Biased.

Harden wouldn't be good for LeBron but Melo would...Because of ball-dominance. :facepalm ..At least Harden is a good playmaker. And he played just fine with Westbrook and Durant. And once again, none of them actually give a reason why Dwight and Lebron won't work. :rolleyes:
Except Wade has always had a great off-the-ball game (see 2008 Olympics) and has been great at adapting his game to whoever he's playing with (Shaq, Bron). He makes quick and decisive moves within the offense rather than pounding the ball up top for 10+ seconds while other guys stand around on the perimeter.

Lebron plays more or less the same way everywhere he goes and forces your team to conform to his style of play.

Rocketswin2013
Dat profile pic doe :pimp:

Saw it on ClutchFans. Bron to the H :rockon:
Thought you hated him. :kobe:

Dresta
06-18-2014, 11:54 AM

Lebron, Paul, Griffin
Lebron, Harden, Howard

Except none of those players are close to being as good as 2011 Wade with the exception of CP3, and how does he mesh with Lebron exactly when he is a ball-dominant point guard? Lebron would have to completely change his style of play.

I swear people on this site just think if you lump a bunch of good players together it guarantees a chip, but no, there are such things as balance that are just as important as talent (see SAS).

Smook A.
06-18-2014, 12:00 PM
Thought you hated him. :kobe:
I don't like him or hate him. If he joins Houston I'll obviously start supporting him and I'll become a fan. Really rooting for him to come here cause he's the best player in the league along with KD.

Rose'sACL
06-18-2014, 12:01 PM
they'd have to shed Iggy and Lee to make the money work I think.

Yea...the Warriors would definitely be the best fit for Lebron for sure.

Curry/Klay/Lebron is the perfect pg/sg/sf combo.

I love that.
they would only have to shed lee.

HOoopCityJones
06-18-2014, 12:03 PM
Will Dwight have to learn to shoot spot up 3's like Bosh?

RoundMoundOfReb
06-18-2014, 12:04 PM
Except Wade has always had a great off-the-ball game (see 2008 Olympics) and has been great at adapting his game to whoever he's playing with (Shaq, Bron). He makes quick and decisive moves within the offense rather than pounding the ball up top for 10+ seconds while other guys stand around on the perimeter.

Lebron plays more or less the same way everywhere he goes and forces your team to conform to his style of play.
Not true at all. He plays a lot different now than his Cleveland days. He was a top of the Key player back then now he's more of a high post guy. Go look at the shot charts if you don't believe me.

navy
06-18-2014, 12:07 PM
Except none of those players are close to being as good as 2011 Wade with the exception of CP3, and how does he mesh with Lebron exactly when he is a ball-dominant point guard? Lebron would have to completely change his style of play.

I swear people on this site just think if you lump a bunch of good players together it guarantees a chip, but no, there are such things as balance that are just as important as talent (see SAS).
Yeah they arent as good as Wade, but they are better than Bosh.

Like I said talent overcomes meshing deficiencies. Lebron and Wade clearly showed that.

With Lebron and Chris Paul the 1-3 Pick and Roll which obliterated the Spurs last year would be deadly. Except this time it will be Chris Paul instead of Chalmers.

Because it's true. The Spurs are an aberration. Not really. As they they have had Duncan, parker, and manu.

Talent is talent. And it usually wins out if it is actually there. Problem is talent can get injured or old and no longer be talent. :confusedshrug:

Rocketswin2013
06-18-2014, 12:12 PM

This team is just deeper than that team though. They can keep Parsons, AND maybe Jones.

Asik/Lin/1st/DMO(and/or Jones) are gone.

Beverley/Harden/Parsons/LeBron/Howard is the core. Maximum floor spacing. Pretty great defenders with the exception of Harden(Parsons is average) and 3 guys who can play off-ball really well and handle well in Parsons, James, and Beverley. Harden will have to take that backseat, and play off-ball like he did in OKC(that's if LeBron wants to handle it alot) and he will. Howard said he'd sacrifice touches for a third star yesterday. (http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/rockets/2014/06/17/dwight-howard-daryl-morey-rockets-will-be-players-in-free-agency/10697027/)

The league better watch out if Wade opts in.

navy
06-18-2014, 12:15 PM
Not true at all. He plays a lot different now than his Cleveland days. He was a top of the Key player back then now he's more of a high post guy. Go look at the shot charts if you don't believe me.
It truly amazes me how people talk about players they dont watch. Like what the hell, this isnt the 60s and we are searching for footage. This is right now present day.

Lebron in Cleveland was pretty much 100% high pick and roll. With him always being the ball handler.
Now he is 50% post 50% pick and roll. Half the time as the screener. Im too lazy right now but I'll find the interview where he gave the percentages himself this year.

Dresta
06-18-2014, 12:18 PM
He certainly reverted to it in the 2011 & 14 finals, and seems to always do so when times get trying.

I know his came has changed, but his habits largely haven't and he still pounds the ball up top way too much, and has done all season.

navy
06-18-2014, 12:25 PM
He certainly reverted to it in the 2011 & 14 finals, and seems to always do so when times get trying.

I know his came has changed, but his habits largely haven't and he still pounds the ball up top way too much, and has done all season.

No, he really didnt. In 2011 he didnt have that aspect of his game. In 2014 he screened and moved the ball in the finals. Too a fault really.

And if anything Lebron didnt have the ball enough in the regular season and finals. They gave Chalmers and Wade too many chances. It wasnt a problem in the regular season because Chalmers and Wade were playing well enough. In the Finals it was terrible. The Spurs have a real problem defending the 1-3 pick and roll if Chalmers is playing well. This series is when he should have reverted to Cleveland mode run the high pick and roll as the ball handler every play he wasnt posting.

Dresta
06-18-2014, 12:59 PM
No, he really didnt. In 2011 he didnt have that aspect of his game. In 2014 he screened and moved the ball in the finals. Too a fault really.

And if anything Lebron didnt have the ball enough in the regular season and finals. They gave Chalmers and Wade too many chances. It wasnt a problem in the regular season because Chalmers and Wade were playing well enough. In the Finals it was terrible. The Spurs have a real problem defending the 1-3 pick and roll if Chalmers is playing well. This series is when he should have reverted to Cleveland mode run the high pick and roll as the ball handler every play he wasnt posting.
Really? Because that video seemed to show dribble dribble dribble, then pass to covered 3 point shooter with shot clock winding down. Also tends to burn to much time off the shot clock, drive, then if he thinks he can't get a high % enough shot kicks to a shooter with not much time left on the shot clock (usually meaning they have to launch it). Why do you think Bron thrives so well with a team of 3 point shooters? Why can't he deal with a big guy on his own team being in the lane? Why has Miami's lone worthwhile bigman been converted into a spot-up 3 point shooter? To get the most out of Lebron and how he plays basketball.

RoundMoundOfReb
06-18-2014, 01:35 PM

Half the time people are complaining that he's too passive the other half they claim he's hogging the ball too much.

Bandito
06-18-2014, 01:35 PM
Lebron is not signing on that sorry excuse of a team with a stinky beard and the whiny diva on the team.

Derka
06-18-2014, 01:36 PM
Dwight Howard recruiting Lebron James :roll:

When you're the best player in the world, players don't recruit you.

Rocketswin2013
06-18-2014, 01:38 PM
Dwight Howard recruiting Lebron James :roll:

When you're the best player in the world, players don't recruit you.
What?

ArbitraryWater
06-18-2014, 02:51 PM

:biggums:

This post was so out of line and unappropriate, why would you make yourself look bad?

Only explanation I have is that you're him, or you want to chat with Smook a bit

Smook A.
06-18-2014, 03:03 PM
:biggums:

This post was so out of line and unappropriate, why would you make yourself look bad?

Only explanation I have is that you're him, or you want to chat with Smook a bit
Milbitch wants my D but I'm straight. Dude follows me everywhere I go

ArbitraryWater
06-18-2014, 03:07 PM
Milbitch wants my D but I'm straight. Dude follows me everywhere I go

Damn I want LeBron to move teams.. you know how sick that would be? Obviously he would go to a West team... I wanted Houston to beat Portland also, lets be real, Portland got lucky.

Dresta
06-18-2014, 03:28 PM
Half the time people are complaining that he's too passive the other half they claim he's hogging the ball too much.
I almost never want to see him catching the ball up top and running time off the clock for no reason (and he still does it too much for my liking). Miami should've had an abundance of plays to get him catching the ball deeper and to go to work in the post, where he had a big advantage over Leonard (who was guarding him 1 on 1).

Miami looked disorganised and like they didn't know what they were doing or what they were supposed to be doing. I blame Spo for that; it would never have happened with Popovich as coach for example.

Rocketswin2013
06-20-2014, 01:03 PM
:sleeping It's B/R. So....Take it how you like

Rockets Poised to Make Texas-Sized Offers in NBA Free Agency to LeBron, Melo (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2104113-rockets-poised-to-make-texas-sized-offers-in-nba-free-agency-to-lebron-melo?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national)

In 2012, the Houston Rockets snared James Harden in a blockbuster trade.

In 2013, the Rockets lured Dwight Howard in free agency.

Now, Rockets officials are aiming for the trifecta, with their sights set on the biggest prize of all: LeBron Raymone James.

A long shot? Perhaps. But the Rockets have defied expectations before.

League sources say that Houston is preparing to make an all-out push to land James when free agency opens on July 1, assuming James opts out, as expected. If the Rockets miss out on James, they will turn their full attention to Carmelo Anthony. Chris Bosh is also on the radar.

There are rumblings that James will start weighing his options this weekend. One rival executive pegged his chances of leaving Miami at 40 percent.

The competition for James' affection will be fierce, but Houston's pitch may be tough to beat.

The Rockets already have the league's best guard-center tandem (Harden-Howard), solid young role players (Chandler Parsons [who is set to become a restricted free agent], Patrick Beverly, Terrence Jones(:no: )) and an owner (Les Alexander) who is willing to spend. Houston also has all of its first-round picks for the next couple of years as well as a knack for finding talent late in the draft.

Like Florida, Texas has no state income tax, negating Miami's advantage on that front and giving the Rockets a big selling point in their pursuit of Anthony. (A player pays about 10 percent more in taxes in New York than in Texas.)

What the Rockets don't have is salary-cap room. But they could clear about $19 million by unloading a few players, starting with Omer Asik and Jeremy Lin, who are taking up a combined $16.7 million in cap space.

We'd have over $20 million if we trade Jones(:cry:) who has serious potential on both ends so that should be easy.

Smook A.
06-20-2014, 01:08 PM
Damn I want LeBron to move teams.. you know how sick that would be? Obviously he would go to a West team... I wanted Houston to beat Portland also, lets be real, Portland got lucky.
True :pimp: