PDA

View Full Version : Boris Diaw vs Lamar Odom, who's the better player?

VIntageNOvel
06-17-2014, 12:58 AM
both are all around machine, great passer, big, strong, fast, bully you in the post, cross you on the perimeter

odom more skilled offensively and was a better scorer
diaw is a tricky defender, can guard 1-4

who you got?

navy
06-17-2014, 12:59 AM
can guard 1-4

:oldlol:

DFish24
06-17-2014, 01:02 AM
Diaw> crackhead

1987_Lakers
06-17-2014, 01:03 AM
Odom. When he was clicking on all cylinders the Lakers seemed unbeatable.

dajadeed
06-17-2014, 01:04 AM
When Odom was on his game it was a beautiful thing to watch. Diaw is great, but Odom was on another level.

Odom would have fit in perfectly into the Spurs system, btw. If they had him instead of Diaw (prime Odom, not crack Odom) they would have steamrolled Miami even harder.

plowking
06-17-2014, 01:15 AM
You guys notice that the Spurs started winning when Pop took Diaw off Bron completely?

He's a shitty defender, that had a lot of team help behind him. Pop realized it, and they started winning games when he took him off Bron.

bukowski81
06-17-2014, 01:24 AM
You guys notice that the Spurs started winning when Pop took Diaw off Bron completely?

He's a shitty defender, that had a lot of team help behind him. Pop realized it, and they started winning games when he took him off Bron.

They started winning games since game 1

Magic 32
06-17-2014, 01:25 AM
Even.

Odom was pretty good against Diaw in 2006.

Akrazotile
06-17-2014, 01:27 AM
If I had to win one game I would take Diaw, but if I had to carry Kobe to the finals, I'd take Odom.

Akrazotile
06-17-2014, 07:01 AM
You never gave us your pick OP

RoundMoundOfReb
06-17-2014, 07:01 AM
Odom

Smook A.
06-17-2014, 07:06 AM
Right now? Diaw

A few years back? Odom

ErhnamDjinn
06-17-2014, 09:33 AM
Always loved Diaw's game was a fan of him back in the Phoenix days, even when he had like a 81 or 79% rating, I would use him as my PG, SF or PF. Dude a true jack of all trades doesnt excel in any category but good enough in all. Glad to see him win a championship.

dunksby
06-17-2014, 10:12 AM
They started winning games since game 1
This :oldlol:

MavsPoke
06-17-2014, 11:01 AM
Odom is shit. **** that crackhead.
~Everyone in Dallas

Cuban tried everything to get this guy to play. I mean besides giving him a bunch of money. Diaw might have gotten fat and lazy, but put in the right situation and support he got it together and we all saw how good he could be. Odom became a crack addict and now an entire city hates him.

Cuban admitted Tuesday that Odom's lack of commitment, which manifested itself in a lack of effort on the floor and habitual tardiness to team meetings, practices and shootarounds despite living across the street from the American Airlines Center, had been an issue all season.

Cuban said he tried to turn the situation into a positive "the first 17 times," but, with the defending NBA champions fighting for a playoff berth, the organization finally lost patience with Odom.

Our sources say no one on the Mavs knew Lamar was a substance abuser while he was on the team, but everyone knew something was seriously wrong with him.
We're told that during at least part of the time he was playing for the Mavs, Lamar was smoking Oxycontin and cocaine.
Odom's problems were so severe, he was cut from the Mavs mid-season and paid in full just so he would go away.
TMZ broke the story ... the drug use escalated to crack -- and we're told Lamar's level of crack use is now alarming and life-threatening.

deja vu
06-17-2014, 11:30 AM
I'm amazed how such a fat guy could drive to the basket so easily and make the right passes. :oldlol: