06-17-2014, 01:18 AM
Parsons at PF :biggums:

Why not? He's 6' 9"

Dr. Cheesesteak
06-17-2014, 01:19 AM
Parsons at PF :biggums:
220lb PFs are the new ish :oldlol:

Why not? He's 6' 9"
b/c he's skinny and doesn't have a PF's game?

CHi1PriDe
06-17-2014, 01:19 AM
I've been saying this since December

Everyone called me retarded tho

Yeah, too bad you joined in February :facepalm

no pun intended
06-17-2014, 01:20 AM
Why not? He's 6' 9"
Let's be real. If the Rockets aren't using Parsons as a PF, no other team would. I mean the Rockets even let Garcia play PF, but not Parsons.

Cocaine80s
06-17-2014, 01:21 AM
Yeah, too bad you joined in February :facepalm
:roll:

Upgrayedd
06-17-2014, 01:23 AM
What about Wade to the Rockets for Asik/Lin?

Rockets:

C: Howard
PF: ?
SF: Parsons
SG: Harden
PG: Wade

Heat:

C: Asik
PF: Bosh
SF: LeBron
SG: Ray Allen
PG: Lin

TylerOO
06-17-2014, 01:25 AM
that team would be terrible lmao

Upgrayedd
06-17-2014, 01:26 AM
that team would be terrible lmao

Which one?

VIntageNOvel
06-17-2014, 01:38 AM
dwight bosh would be beast though
bosh would cover dwight inept on offense, + help spread the floor
the defense would be even better

russwest0
06-17-2014, 01:48 AM
parsons can't even be traded right now but if he was resigned this would be a solid deal for both teams if you remove Lin from the deal.

and obviously lebron would play the 4 as a point forward while Parsons plays the 3

hahaitme
06-17-2014, 01:52 AM
Wade and Harden on the same team? :roll:

They'd flagrant each other out of games

TheBigVeto
06-17-2014, 03:54 AM
Lin and Lebron in the same team? That would give Jordan/Pippen a run for their money.

Smook A.
06-17-2014, 03:59 AM
Bosh isn't worth Asik, Lin & Parsons. That's too much for a PF who averages only 7-8 rebounds a game and shoots the ball at an inconsistent rate sometimes.

I would do Asik + Lin + Our 2014 Draft Pick (#25) for Bosh

wally_world
06-17-2014, 04:32 AM
No way Parsons gets thrown in there. Lin + Asik for Bosh makes sense for both teams, but doubt it happens.

DMAVS41
06-17-2014, 04:40 AM
Bosh isn't worth Asik, Lin & Parsons. That's too much for a PF who averages only 7-8 rebounds a game and shoots the ball at an inconsistent rate sometimes.

I would do Asik + Lin + Our 2014 Draft Pick (#25) for Bosh

Yes he is.

The Rockets should be dying to get rid of Asik and Lin. They aren't in your future and they are hamstringing you on the cap this summer. If you make this move you have your future set for your 4 year championship window.

Bosh/Cole for Asik/Lin/Parsons.

The main reason the Rockets should do this is because Parson is going to get overpaid anyway. His value won't be worth his deal. Better to just get rid of him so you don't end up paying him something he's not worth.

Bosh fits perfectly on the Rockets next to Howard as well and absolutely can be the 3rd best player on a title winning team.

Really good trade for both teams.

GimmeThat
06-17-2014, 05:15 AM
Heat:

C: Asik
PF: Parsons
SF: LeBron
SG: Wade
PG: Lin

Pacers would love to play against the squad.

UK2K
06-17-2014, 07:19 AM
Yes he is.

The Rockets should be dying to get rid of Asik and Lin. They aren't in your future and they are hamstringing you on the cap this summer. If you make this move you have your future set for your 4 year championship window.

The main reason the Rockets should do this is because Parson is going to get overpaid anyway. His value won't be worth his deal. Better to just get rid of him so you don't end up paying him something he's not worth.

Bosh fits perfectly on the Rockets next to Howard as well and absolutely can be the 3rd best player on a title winning team.

Theyre both gone after this season. They dont NEED to trade them at all. They could just sign Melo this year, and match Parsons contract this summer or sign Bosh outright this year or next. Theres no reaosn to give Parsons away for nothing.

DMV2
06-17-2014, 08:25 AM
Why not? He's 6' 9":oldlol:
He would only play about 15 games and be out for the season.

Derka
06-17-2014, 09:32 AM
The overrating of Omer Asik continues.

FLDFSU
06-17-2014, 09:59 AM
:lol you are overrating the shit outta bosh, no way is he worth parsons - lin - asik

But Bosh is a superstar.

ABfor3
06-17-2014, 10:08 AM
Bosh would fit great next to Howard, Bosh is great at working his way in from outside the post, Howard stays in the post. There would be great spacing especially with hardens knack of drawing fouls by getting to the basket. However, Parsons could not play PF for the Heat, he's an average rebounder for his position and below average for his height. His thin frame would allow other power forwards to have a field day with Parsons on the offensive end.

Fallen Angel
06-17-2014, 10:30 AM
Yes he is.

No, he isn't. lmao

Where was this f*ggot when the Miami Cavaliers needed someone else other than LeBron to score in the finals?

No thanks. Houston gets raped. Miami can keep their soft jump shooting weak rebounding "power" forward.

hawksdogsbraves
06-17-2014, 11:17 AM
If you're a Rockets fan wouldn't you rather move Asik for Millsap or Horford? Probably would have to throw in a pick or young player, (I still like T Jones) for Horford though, and no way would we take on Lin's contract.

davehos
06-17-2014, 11:45 AM
Why not? He's 6' 9"

Old Man Riverwalk will post his [Parsons] ass up for 40 points and 20 rebounds.

Xoush
06-17-2014, 11:47 AM
Could be beneficial for both teams.

DMAVS41
06-17-2014, 12:20 PM
Theyre both gone after this season. They dont NEED to trade them at all. They could just sign Melo this year, and match Parsons contract this summer or sign Bosh outright this year or next. Theres no reaosn to give Parsons away for nothing.

You don't have the room to sign Parsons (dude is going to get paid) and then sign Bosh outright this season if he opts out or next season when he's a free agent.

No way that works and allows you to field a full team.

My point is why I like it is because it gets them out of the Parsons contract that they will end up regretting. And Asik/Lin mean nothing to this team to begin with. Not part of the future so might as well shed them now.

Droid101
06-17-2014, 12:21 PM
Bosh is about to be a free agent. He will choose where he wants to go.

Kidbasketball20
06-17-2014, 12:23 PM
I'd add T-Jones to the deal too

Bandito
06-17-2014, 12:43 PM
What about bosh for asik/lin amd anything to balance out the $$$. Makes sense for both sides.

Bigsmoke
06-17-2014, 12:47 PM
Lin sucks.

UK2K
06-17-2014, 04:39 PM
You don't have the room to sign Parsons (dude is going to get paid) and then sign Bosh outright this if he opts out or next season when he's a free agent.

No way that works and allows you to field a full team.

My point is why I like it is because it gets them out of the Parsons contract that they will end up regretting. And Asik/Lin mean nothing to this team to begin with. Not part of the future so might as well shed them now.
If asik/lin/jones are traded, right now, the rockets absolutely can sign Bosh/melo and then match Parsons offer. In fact, they may not even be that far over the cap.

Morey has done an excellent job of giving the rockets cap flexibility.

If they did that, a lineup of:

Beverly
Harden
Parsons
Melo
Dwight

Could/should contend in thr west

Rocketswin2013
06-17-2014, 04:41 PM
If asik/lin/jones are traded, right now, the rockets absolutely can sign Bosh/melo and then match Parsons offer. In fact, they may not even be that far over the cap.

Beverly
Harden
Parsons
Melo
Dwight

Hm. If we settle for Bosh that means LeBron left Miami and we lost the LBJ sweepstakes. I don't like that.

Fudge
06-17-2014, 04:42 PM
LOL @ Bosh being worth that much.

boozehound
06-17-2014, 04:52 PM
Yes he is.

This is their last year and they are both only 8.5 mil. Sure, they dont need asik (though they were much better in the first round once they started playing him), but its not like a less than 9 mil expirer is a cap clogger.

Jameerthefear
06-17-2014, 04:54 PM
Bosh isn't worth that much.

Nanners
06-17-2014, 04:56 PM
even if the numbers worked (they dont, lin and asik are both getting paid ~$15m next year) houston would never take this trade. bosh is 30 years old, nobody is going to give up 3 good young players for him.

j3lademaster
06-17-2014, 05:00 PM
Wade and Harden on the same team? :roll:

They'd flagrant each other out of gamesomg yeah, most boring squad in league history. Would like to see Wade and Harden actually try to make a shot for a change rather than just throwing something up fishing for fouls.

DMAVS41
06-17-2014, 05:03 PM

Beverly
Harden
Parsons
Melo
Dwight

How much is Parsons getting?

How much is Bosh getting?

Maybe if they get Bosh/Melo to take less than max.

You guys should definitely trade Asik/Lin though...well, you should have traded them last year actually so you actually would have the cap space now. Think Morey made a huge mistake last year not moving them.

They didn't have enough to contend last year...and unless they trade those guys...then I don't see how they contend this year.

Seems silly actually...Morey did a shit job on that in my opinion.

TylerOO
06-17-2014, 05:05 PM
Which one?

The heat. Wade is toast. Lin is garbage. Parsons is a spot up shooter and asik could rebound and block, thats about it.

Rocketswin2013
06-17-2014, 05:09 PM
The reason Morey didn't trade them last year was because he was trying to get a fair deal...That wouldn't be the case now. Asik could easily be moved. Lin with Jones and a pick should be enough too. They're basically getting traded for nothing now.

305Baller
06-18-2014, 05:28 AM
C: Asik/Gortat/Oden
PF: LeBron/Parsons
SF: Melo/Parsons/Beasley
SG: Allen/Wade/Cole
PG: Lowry/Lin/Cole

:lol

smoovegittar
06-18-2014, 08:25 AM
I've been saying this since December

Everyone called me retarded tho