PDA

View Full Version : Wade and Bosh will opt in

Carter_17
06-17-2014, 03:57 AM
They know they won't find a good contract in any team. Best scenario Bosh gets 8-10m , wade gets 6-8. So why not opt in for 42 million in 2 years combined and chase 15-20 milions at best :confusedshrug: ? They will be too stupid if they don't.
Le Two*OfFive in the other hand will leave because he knows heat doesn't have the cap space to bring any decent player at all. Assuming that wade bosh and haslem optin in along with James next season , Heat's salary will be 70,267,178$ (http://www.basketball-reference.com/contracts/MIA.html )
. This means their roster will look like this:
Bosh
Wade
LeBron
Haslem
Andersen
Cole
Justin Hamilton (:lol )

and they will be able to ONLY sign players with the minimum (450k per year).

So LeBron out for sure , Heat irrelevant for couple of seasons

Fudge
06-17-2014, 03:58 AM
Le Bron

Xiao Yao You
06-17-2014, 04:11 AM
Bosh will get get paid. I'd think Wade would opt in unless he thinks a multi year deal for less money per would be better in the long run

dubeta
06-17-2014, 04:12 AM
Considering Wade still gets a lot of endorsement money, he could take a pay cut, Bosh on the other hand may opt in

NumberSix
06-17-2014, 04:15 AM
Bosh already publicly said he will take a paycut.

RoundMoundOfReb
06-17-2014, 04:18 AM
RIP Miami Heat then.

Carter_17
06-17-2014, 04:22 AM

I am not saying that he didn't or anything, first time hearing it but I don't deny it at any case, but I can't really understand why he would take a paycut when he can get 42 milion in 2 years :confusedshrug: . Makes no sense to me at all

RoundMoundOfReb
06-17-2014, 04:22 AM
I am not saying that he didn't or anything, first time hearing it but I don't deny it at any case, but I can't really understand why he would take a paycut when he can get 42 milion in 2 years :confusedshrug: . Makes no sense to me at all
Why does any player take a paycut? Increased shot at championships.

DMAVS41
06-17-2014, 04:25 AM
Nah...they will both opt out.

It will actually make them more money in the long run. nobody, other than the Heat, is touching Wade to begin with on a sizable contract.

Bosh would probably get a big deal, but I doubt he wants to chase money over competing for titles in the weak as **** east. He said this season was a grind...rofl...try playing in the West bitch.

I can't imagine after the worst loss in finals history in terms of per game point differential...that they are all going to run it back with likely an even worse team next year.

They'll all opt out and take real paycuts and go out and get at least 2 key players.

Shit...Haslem will probably opt out and sign a 3 year 9 million dollar deal or something as well.

Chalmers is gone. Battier is retiring. Allen will likely retire.

Why would they want to Lebron to leave? If the big 3 opt out and take cuts...they'll be able to just rape that joke conference for at least the next 3 years.

Carter_17
06-17-2014, 04:25 AM
Why does any player take a paycut? Increased shot at championships.

Yes but Bosh got couple of rings and he lives in a sunny and nice city. Also he can't really do much more for his legacy if he cares about it. The most logical thing he can do is to opt in for 2 years , get the 40 milion and then go to Toronto to retire or even stay in Miami if they want him for 4-5 million.

QuebecBaller
06-17-2014, 04:27 AM
Bosh should opt out and go to one of the team that won't land Melo

Houston, Chicago, Dallas...

DMAVS41
06-17-2014, 04:29 AM
Yes but Bosh got couple of rings and he lives in a sunny and nice city. Also he can't really do much more for his legacy if he cares about it. The most logical thing he can do is to opt in for 2 years , get the 40 milion and then go to Toronto to retire or even stay in Miami if they want him for 4-5 million.

It's not 40 million iirc. It's just one season for a little over 20.5 million. Bosh would be leaving more money on the table than Wade as nobody is paying Wade much now.

But teams would pay Bosh, but I doubt it's about the money for him...he just made like 80 million over the last 4 years and has become a far bigger name/star than he was in Toronto.

I just can't imagine he opts in if Riley/Lebron/Wade all ask him to opt out and take a cut.

Hope they all do though...I'd love to watch those clowns lose again next year...which they will for sure if they all opt in.

DMAVS41
06-17-2014, 04:34 AM

He just complained about the season being a grind though.

He really wants to go to teams that will ask him to do even more than the Heat do?

He comes to Dallas and he's going to have work his ass off defensively and play a real role on offense. I hope we don't get him...

Houston is a nice fit, but again, he's going to have to work his ass off just to make the playoffs there. The West is no joke...and it seems like the Spurs aren't retiring.

So it's a crap shoot after Spurs/Clippers/Thunder to make the playoffs;

Blazers
Mavs
Warriors
Suns

All 4 of those teams will be likely considerably improved next year. And that isn't even mentioning the Grizzles. And hell, the Pelicans could make a run next year if they stay healthy and Davis just goes nuts.

Does Bosh really want to give up his easy situation in Miami for that?

navy
06-17-2014, 04:39 AM

To do what?

poido123
06-17-2014, 04:40 AM

Do not want.

I'd take wade, but at a very cheap price.

Back in the summer of 2010, what could of been had Bosh signed with the Bulls and Boozer went to the Heat.

Bosh working together with Noah would be a really good fit IMO. But I don't want him now for the money he will command, plus we still have Gibson and Mirotic to come over this year or next.

Carter_17
06-17-2014, 04:53 AM
He just complained about the season being a grind though.

He really wants to go to teams that will ask him to do even more than the Heat do?

He comes to Dallas and he's going to have work his ass off defensively and play a real role on offense. I hope we don't get him...

Houston is a nice fit, but again, he's going to have to work his ass off just to make the playoffs there. The West is no joke...and it seems like the Spurs aren't retiring.

So it's a crap shoot after Spurs/Clippers/Thunder to make the playoffs;

Blazers
Mavs
Warriors
Suns

All 4 of those teams will be likely considerably improved next year. And that isn't even mentioning the Grizzles. And hell, the Pelicans could make a run next year if they stay healthy and Davis just goes nuts.

Does Bosh really want to give up his easy situation in Miami for that?

Nah...they will both opt out.

It will actually make them more money in the long run. nobody, other than the Heat, is touching Wade to begin with on a sizable contract.

Bosh would probably get a big deal, but I doubt he wants to chase money over competing for titles in the weak as **** east. He said this season was a grind...rofl...try playing in the West bitch.

I can't imagine after the worst loss in finals history in terms of per game point differential...that they are all going to run it back with likely an even worse team next year.

They'll all opt out and take real paycuts and go out and get at least 2 key players.

Shit...Haslem will probably opt out and sign a 3 year 9 million dollar deal or something as well.

Chalmers is gone. Battier is retiring. Allen will likely retire.

Why would they want to Lebron to leave? If the big 3 opt out and take cuts...they'll be able to just rape that joke conference for at least the next 3 years.

That can work IF Melo stay in New York. In the scenario that Melo joins another team in the East (Chicago for example) , they will have at least 1 more serious title challenger from the East. So in the case that Wade, bosh and even haslem agree to a paycut why should LeBron stay? There isn't any player in the free agency who heat can get and guarantee a spot in nba finals, not to mention a ring.

So my question is why should LeBron stay in heat if melo joins a team in the East even if bosh and wade get paycuts?

The best possible and realistic options for heat from free agency are:

Gasol
Monroe
Stephenson
Pierce
Gortat
Stuckey
Deng
Avery Bradley.

Now lets assume that the heat will have 15-18 milion cap space because wade/bosh/haslem will get real paycuts . With 15-18 milion they can get:

Gasol+pierce+Avery Bradley
Deng+Gasol *
Gortat+Stuckey/Bradley+Farmar/add a decent pg
Monroe+Pierce+nate robinson
Stephenson+Gasol+VC/Marion

Still after those they will have room to sign players only for the minimum

In any of those scenarios can you guarantee at least 1 champion in the next 3 years for the LeBron and co? Can you guarantee that wade will be healthy , Bosh will stop playing like a combo guard, Gasol/Pierce/VC/Marion will be healthy, Bradley/Monroe/Gortat will show up when it really matters ( playoffs) and Stephenson's last season wasn't just fireworks?

My point is that Wade, Bosh and James don't look as scary as they used to be and they are not 1-2 players away from another ring(not if that player comes from 2014 Free Agency) . So I don't see LeBron take the risk of staying with his buddies unless Melo stay in Knicks and at the same time i don't find wade's and bosh's decision to take paycuts to be a wise one, because it's really likely to fail to win any more rings.

NumberSix
06-17-2014, 05:28 AM
There's seriously like 0 chance of bosh leaving Miami. Him and his wife DO NOT want to go.

navy
06-17-2014, 05:42 AM
There's seriously like 0 chance of bosh leaving Miami. Him and his wife DO NOT want to go.
Why stay if lebron leaves?

Carter_17
06-17-2014, 07:26 AM
Why stay if lebron leaves?

because $$$ and sun

fiddy
06-17-2014, 07:35 AM
To do what?
chuck 3s and be garbage in general

GimmeThat
06-17-2014, 07:41 AM
can someone get Pat Riley to calm the Arison family the f&ck down.

because they probably can compete in 3-4 years again as long as Riley is there.

Trollsmasher
06-17-2014, 07:51 AM
good, LeBron can leave then

GimmeThat
06-17-2014, 07:54 AM

well, are people suppose to be upset that Lebron, who is the only person that decided where he'd like to go

also hapPENS TO BE THE TROLLSMASHER!!!

that might explain the 2/5

Dresta
06-17-2014, 08:18 AM
Can't say it wouldn't be a relief to be rid of all you ****ing losers.

PJR
06-17-2014, 09:11 AM
Can't say it wouldn't be a relief to be rid of all you ****ing losers.

:oldlol: Well said. I've thoroughly enjoyed the LeBron James era in Miami, and I hope he stays with the Heat. But if he were to leave(which I don't think he is), I would take solace in the fact that these retards would no longer be active in Heat related threads on here, and some of the other forums that I frequent.

Derka
06-17-2014, 09:15 AM
Nice source. Are you so trollish that you stoop to Euroleague levels now?

PJR
06-17-2014, 09:19 AM

[QUOTE]Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh has an opt out into free agency for this summer, but told Dan LeBatard on Miami ESPN radio that he intends to stay with the Heat.

[B]Bosh was asked about his upcoming opportunity to leave in free agency during an appearance on The Dan LeBatard Show this afternoon and said,

aj1987
06-17-2014, 09:19 AM
[QUOTE]Bosh was asked about his upcoming opportunity to leave in free agency during an appearance on The Dan LeBatard Show this afternoon and said,

jzek
06-17-2014, 09:22 AM
Their NBA salary makes up about 50-60% of their overall salary so they're smart enough to know they need a paycut in order to win again.

Derka
06-17-2014, 09:23 AM
Cool, thanks for the links. I'll eat my foot on that one. All I wanted was a source of some sort :oldlol:

jzek
06-17-2014, 09:23 AM
but I can't really understand why he would take a paycut when he can get 42 milion in 2 years :confusedshrug: . Makes no sense to me at all

It makes no sense to you because all you care about is money.

To some ppl, winning is more important.

Carter_17
06-17-2014, 09:33 AM

He won 2 rings already. As long as he is not the first option of his team , he will never have a case over Duncan, Dirk, Shaq etc for Goat big . All i am saying is that he maybe increase his legacy by wining couple of more rings but 2 more rings while being the 3rd option on his team and with one of the biggest athletes ever lived its pretty meh. Even Robert Horry will have better legacy than Bosh no matter what.

In the end lets assume you have 2 NBA rings and you have to chose between 40 milions and no more rings or a chance for 1-2 more rings as sidekick and 16-20 milions.

Carter_17
06-17-2014, 09:35 AM
Also more free time if you don't make the playoffs so double win for bosh. More money , more time to spend them.

fiddy
06-17-2014, 09:35 AM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/28/chris-bosh-says-hed-take-less-money-to-stay-with-heat/
Whichd doenst mean he will do it.

Jasper
06-17-2014, 09:37 AM
They know they won't find a good contract in any team. Best scenario Bosh gets 8-10m , wade gets 6-8. So why not opt in for 42 million in 2 years combined and chase 15-20 milions at best :confusedshrug: ? They will be too stupid if they don't.
Le Two*OfFive in the other hand will leave because he knows heat doesn't have the cap space to bring any decent player at all. Assuming that wade bosh and haslem optin in along with James next season , Heat's salary will be 70,267,178$ (http://www.basketball-reference.com/contracts/MIA.html )
. This means their roster will look like this:
Bosh
Wade
LeBron
Haslem
Andersen
Cole
Justin Hamilton (:lol )

and they will be able to ONLY sign players with the minimum (450k per year).

So LeBron out for sure , Heat irrelevant for couple of seasons

NO PROOF OF THERE ACTIONS < PURELY SPECULATION =

........................ FAIL

/thread

Derka
06-17-2014, 09:38 AM

He's already got two rings as a part of a dominant Big Three. Winning more rings will do nothing for his legacy so long as he shares the court with Lebron, the guy who is going to get all the shine in the pages of NBA history. He's not going to be a first ballot Hall of Famer and he's never going to be in the GOAT power forward discussion at all no matter how much jewelry he gets. And don't talk to me about how he's a competitor...the entire point of Miami's Big Three was to avoid as much competition as possible on the path to winning.

Gold medal...All-Star...2x NBA champion. He's got nothing left to achieve. He's reached his peak. Yes, its entirely about making enough money to live comfortably for the remainder of his life without have to go into the media or coaching or whatever.

BigTicket
06-17-2014, 09:39 AM
Wade already has 3 rings, and his knees are pretty much done. I think he'll just get the remaining $40M on his contract, then retire.

Bosh has a lot more years left, but he couldn't get $20M a year from any other team right now, so he's almost certain to stay in Miami as well. Also, with Wade continuing to decline, Bosh should get a bigger role on the team.

Lebron is the only one with any real reason to opt out. He can get whatever contract he wants from any team in the league, and he's still young enough that he could try to build a championship team somewhere else.

fiddy
06-17-2014, 09:40 AM
Wade already has 3 rings, and his knees are pretty much done. I think he'll just get the remaining $40M on his contract, then retire.

Bosh has a lot more years left, but he couldn't get $20M a year from any other team right now, so he's almost certain to stay in Miami as well. Also, with Wade continuing to decline, Bosh should get a bigger role on the team.

Lebron is the only one with any real reason to opt out. He can get whatever contract he wants from any team in the league, and he's still young enough that he could try to build a championship team somewhere else.
Agreed 100%

Carter_17
06-17-2014, 09:42 AM
He's already got two rings as a part of a dominant Big Three. Winning more rings will do nothing for his legacy so long as he shares the court with Lebron, the guy who is going to get all the shine in the pages of NBA history. He's not going to be a first ballot Hall of Famer and he's never going to be in the GOAT power forward discussion at all no matter how much jewelry he gets. And don't talk to me about how he's a competitor...the entire point of Miami's Big Three was to avoid as much competition as possible on the path to winning.

Gold medal...All-Star...2x NBA champion. He's got nothing left to achieve. He's reached his peak. Yes, its entirely about making enough money to live comfortably for the remainder of his life without have to go into the media or coaching or whatever.

:applause: :applause:

Exactly my thoughts ( check couple of post up)

FLDFSU
06-17-2014, 09:44 AM
It doesn't matter. The Heat will still win 60 game and get to the finals with just Wade and Bosh.

We are the most stacked team of all time. Or so I have been told.

FLDFSU
06-17-2014, 09:45 AM

The Heat are the most stacked team of all time bro.

PJR
06-17-2014, 09:48 AM
Let's be serious here, you dudes so badly want this Miami Heat shit to disintegrate to dust, that you'll attempt rationalize any point of view that'll possibly lead to that happening.

Just keep it real. :oldlol:

If the Big three all opt out, and take paycuts again, this place may be more irate than it was back in July 2010. This is going to be fun.

Carter_17
06-17-2014, 12:08 PM
Both of you above remove the stick from your vagey gey and you will be less angry. Heat haters live rent free in Heat fans' head.

Carter_17
06-17-2014, 12:13 PM
I could write a quick 20 page analysis about how your behavior is sign of a narcissistic personality but I want to keep the thread clear from those kind of arguments. Wade is shit now , bosh is a PF/C who thinks he is a combo guard so your Heat are not stack anymore . So we are done with those 2 particular Heat fans who think that every person on states cares about them and are jealous of their team. Lets move on

DMAVS41
06-17-2014, 12:17 PM
That can work IF Melo stay in New York. In the scenario that Melo joins another team in the East (Chicago for example) , they will have at least 1 more serious title challenger from the East. So in the case that Wade, bosh and even haslem agree to a paycut why should LeBron stay? There isn't any player in the free agency who heat can get and guarantee a spot in nba finals, not to mention a ring.

So my question is why should LeBron stay in heat if melo joins a team in the East even if bosh and wade get paycuts?

The best possible and realistic options for heat from free agency are:

Gasol
Monroe
Stephenson
Pierce
Gortat
Stuckey
Deng
Avery Bradley.

Now lets assume that the heat will have 15-18 milion cap space because wade/bosh/haslem will get real paycuts . With 15-18 milion they can get:

Gasol+pierce+Avery Bradley
Deng+Gasol *
Gortat+Stuckey/Bradley+Farmar/add a decent pg
Monroe+Pierce+nate robinson
Stephenson+Gasol+VC/Marion

Still after those they will have room to sign players only for the minimum

In any of those scenarios can you guarantee at least 1 champion in the next 3 years for the LeBron and co? Can you guarantee that wade will be healthy , Bosh will stop playing like a combo guard, Gasol/Pierce/VC/Marion will be healthy, Bradley/Monroe/Gortat will show up when it really matters ( playoffs) and Stephenson's last season wasn't just fireworks?

My point is that Wade, Bosh and James don't look as scary as they used to be and they are not 1-2 players away from another ring(not if that player comes from 2014 Free Agency) . So I don't see LeBron take the risk of staying with his buddies unless Melo stay in Knicks and at the same time i don't find wade's and bosh's decision to take paycuts to be a wise one, because it's really likely to fail to win any more rings.

Well, it depends on the salaries the big 3 take. Lebron would have to take a pay cut as well.

If he really wants what Duncan has had...then he needs to cut his salary down to around 13 million a year. If that is what he really wants for the remained of his career...to be able to play 35 or less minutes a night and take 10 games off a regular season...then he needs to take a big cut.

So lets assume he does and the Heat's big 3 combine to make 37.5 million. Then they basically have nothing on the books. They'd have cole at 2 million on the books which is a great deal. And Haslem would likely opt out and take a 3 year 10 million dollar deal which actually makes him more money.

So you are looking at 42 million...that is a lot of cap space and they have their full mid level as iirc.

They can, quite easily, build a team that is a lock to win the East like 3 out of the next 4 years.

Who cares if Melo goes to the Bulls? They still won't be as good and it's not like Rose is reliable.

FLDFSU
06-17-2014, 12:25 PM
I could write a quick 20 page analysis about how your behavior is sign of a narcissistic personality but I want to keep the thread clear from those kind of arguments. Wade is shit now , bosh is a PF/C who thinks he is a combo guard so your Heat are not stack anymore . So we are done with those 2 particular Heat fans who think that every person on states cares about them and are jealous of their team. Lets move on

Bro as of last week the Heat was the most stacked team of all time. This week we are suddenly not?

Last week Wade was a top 5 player and Bosh was the best PF in the league.

So exactly when did Miami lose its "stackiness?" In the last 3 games? But then we still had Allen who is the best bench player of all time and Birdman who is better than Rodman.

So you got Miami with 60 wins and at least a Finals trip without Lebron, no?

DMAVS41
06-17-2014, 01:02 PM
Bro as of last week the Heat was the most stacked team of all time. This week we are suddenly not?

So exactly when did Miami lose its "stackiness?" In the last 3 games? But then we still had Allen who is the best bench player of all time and Birdman who is better than Rodman.

Nobody called this version of the Heat the most stacked team ever. In fact, so many had the Spurs winning.

It's hard with the Heat because you never know about Wade...up until this series...he kind of always did just enough for the Heat to get by. And if he was capable of doing that again...then yes...they would be absurdly stacked relative to their competition...especially in the East.

But obviously he isn't capable anymore...and the Heat just weren't a good team this year. Much like last year...just weren't a good team. They lucked out against a worn down Spurs team that choked and wasn't nearly as good as this year.

This was the worst Heat team of the era, but not by a ton...they were bad last year in the playoffs as well and just played weaker competition in the finals.

FLDFSU
06-17-2014, 01:11 PM
Nobody called this version of the Heat the most stacked team ever. In fact, so many had the Spurs winning.

It's hard with the Heat because you never know about Wade...up until this series...he kind of always did just enough for the Heat to get by. And if he was capable of doing that again...then yes...they would be absurdly stacked relative to their competition...especially in the East.

But obviously he isn't capable anymore...and the Heat just weren't a good team this year. Much like last year...just weren't a good team. They lucked out against a worn down Spurs team that choked and wasn't nearly as good as this year.

This was the worst Heat team of the era, but not by a ton...they were bad last year in the playoffs as well and just played weaker competition in the finals.

You have got to be kidding me. As much time as you spend on this forum. After nearly every Heat victory, you don't see post after post claiming not only are the Heat stacked but are more stacked than ever?

Let me provide you with some proof later. Google should do the trick.

DMAVS41
06-17-2014, 01:13 PM
You have got to be kidding me. As much time as you spend on this forum. After nearly every Heat victory, you don't see post after post claiming not only are the Heat stacked but are more stacked than ever?

Let me provide you with some proof later. Google should do the trick.

And you can get trolls saying anything.

Look though....the Heat weren't very good this year, or last year for that matter....and they won a title and made 2 finals.

It's relative to competition...and the competition in the East has been so ****ing bad the last 2 years that the Heat are actually stacked in comparison to that.

Carter_17
06-17-2014, 05:01 PM
FLDFSU see what you did..Seriously the topic of the thread isn't about how stacked your team was/is or how much the haters hate your team. If you are upset about anything go make a thread and complain or find a relevant thread about your topic. This one isn't for you to bitch about the disrespect of the non Heat fans to LeTwoAsteriskOfFive and co.

Carter_17
06-17-2014, 05:05 PM
Well, it depends on the salaries the big 3 take. Lebron would have to take a pay cut as well.

If he really wants what Duncan has had...then he needs to cut his salary down to around 13 million a year. If that is what he really wants for the remained of his career...to be able to play 35 or less minutes a night and take 10 games off a regular season...then he needs to take a big cut.

So lets assume he does and the Heat's big 3 combine to make 37.5 million. Then they basically have nothing on the books. They'd have cole at 2 million on the books which is a great deal. And Haslem would likely opt out and take a 3 year 10 million dollar deal which actually makes him more money.

So you are looking at 42 million...that is a lot of cap space and they have their full mid level as iirc.

They can, quite easily, build a team that is a lock to win the East like 3 out of the next 4 years.

Who cares if Melo goes to the Bulls? They still won't be as good and it's not like Rose is reliable.

Bulls are the perfect fit for Melo. And I am not counting Rose, he is done. The whole bulls roster is capable of playing extremely unselfish in order to create space/chances to the "star" of the team. They are what Melo needs.

NumberSix
06-17-2014, 05:11 PM
Bulls are the perfect fit for Melo. And I am not counting Rose, he is done. The whole bulls roster is capable of playing extremely unselfish in order to create space/chances to the "star" of the team. They are what Melo needs.
It is so mind-boggling that people keep mindlessly repeating this.

Melo and the Bulls is such an EPIC NON-fit it's not even funny.

bdreason
06-17-2014, 05:15 PM
Doubt the Heat will offer Wade a long deal... and Wade isn't opting out of $20m unless he gets a long deal worth double that.

Bosh can get a long term deal, but it won't be at 20m per. I could see him taking a 3 year 50m deal from Miami if they offered.

As for LeBron, I just don't see where else he can go that would make him an immediate contender... and I don't think he's looking to rebuild (even for a single season) at this point of his career.

I think they all end up coming back, signing some ring chasers, and giving it another go.

Carter_17
06-17-2014, 05:18 PM
It is so mind-boggling that people keep mindlessly repeating this.

Melo and the Bulls is such an EPIC NON-fit it's not even funny.

Melo is capable of playing extremely greedy and succeed. With bulls playing unselfish will balance things out. For example if he starts jacking shots Noah and Gibson will be ready to fight for the offensive rebound. Melo won't be bullied from opponent big men because of Gibson/Boozer/Noah. DJ augustin, Butler, Duleavy , Freddete, hinrich are decent or even good shooters so if they double team melo , he will have the option to pass for an open reliable 3 point. The point is that melo has too much swag he needs some hard work from the rest of his team to even things up.

hawksdogsbraves
06-17-2014, 05:36 PM

Vegas favored the Spurs, nearly every analyst favored the Spurs. You should pay more attention to them as opposed to the Miami trolls on ISH :oldlol: