PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker: Everybody Coming Back...

Foster5k
06-17-2014, 10:11 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11095931/tony-parker-san-antonio-spurs-owner-peter-holt-think-tim-duncan-return-18th-season

:oldlol:

Spurs ready for a repeat.

Miami's "Big 3" better take pay cuts and upgrade or else it's Timmy D and friends smashing that ass again.

ABfor3
06-17-2014, 10:16 AM
I think they have one more in them left and then either Manu or Timmy or both will hang it up. Enjoying this team while I can because it'll be a long time before we ever see a team Like the Spurs again.

TMT
06-17-2014, 10:32 AM
:cheers: As good as going out with a championship looks on the resume (ala D-Rob), I'm glad their coming back. I think they both love the game too much to walk away.

Expect Timmy and Manu to play 15mpg this upcoming regular season. :lol

Big#50
06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
:cheers: As good as going out with a championship looks on the resume (ala D-Rob), I'm glad their coming back. I think they both love the game too much to walk away.

Expect Timmy and Manu to play 15mpg this upcoming regular season. :lol
I honestly see Tim playing till 42.

Smook A.
06-17-2014, 11:22 AM
I think they have one more in them left and then either Manu or Timmy or both will hang it up. Enjoying this team while I can because it'll be a long time before we ever see a team Like the Spurs again.
Might very well be true, but I hope it isn't. I actually enjoy watching the Spurs play basketball. Can't believe some people think they're boring...

deja vu
06-17-2014, 11:31 AM
Unless Duncan drops off big time, I'm expecting back-to-back titles next year.

T_L_P
06-17-2014, 11:32 AM
Might very well be true, but I hope it isn't. I actually enjoy watching the Spurs play basketball. Can't believe some people think they're boring...

Hawks have the potential to be Spurs-lite, but they'll screw it up.

Please stay, Tim.

nathanjizzle
06-17-2014, 11:34 AM
hell yeah:rockon:

06-17-2014, 11:34 AM
I honestly see Tim playing till 42.

Agreed. Tim's game is skill based and not freakish athleticism, unlike derrick rose.

Tim is very team oriented and won't mind to play fewer minutes/take fewer shots or take a pay cut or even coming off the bench, unlike Carmelo or kobe or Allen Iverson

Anaximandro1
06-17-2014, 11:39 AM
:applause:

MavsPoke
06-17-2014, 11:41 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11095931/tony-parker-san-antonio-spurs-owner-peter-holt-think-tim-duncan-return-18th-season

:oldlol:

Spurs ready for a repeat.

Miami's "Big 3" better take pay cuts and upgrade or else it's Timmy D and friends smashing that ass again.

I hope the Mavs can put together something in free agency this year so the Spurs and Mavs can have another epic playoff series.

DMV2
06-17-2014, 11:49 AM
Duncan sorta confirmed it during the postgame interview on NBATV live right after Game 5. He said he appreciates this title a lot because of last year and because he knows his career is coming to an end soon but feels he can still play.

DMV2
06-17-2014, 11:52 AM

I hope the Mavs can put together something in free agency this year so the Spurs and Mavs can have another epic playoff series.
Manu gave props to the Mavs for not allowing them to play ball movement as effective as they wanted to. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P_1qUml-Ko

LakersFan626
06-17-2014, 04:03 PM
Agreed. Tim's game is skill based and not freakish athleticism, unlike derrick rose.

Tim is very team oriented and won't mind to play fewer minutes/take fewer shots or take a pay cut or even coming off the bench, unlike Carmelo or kobe or Allen Iverson

Yep. This is why Dirk is STILL putting up solid numbers for Dallas and why Wade is declining so early in his career.

After the trophy presentation I expected Duncan and Ginobili to come back. I don't see Pop or Parker retiring anytime soon though.

Myth
06-17-2014, 04:12 PM
Repeat then retire please.

NumberSix
06-17-2014, 04:22 PM
I hope they do come back because I want to run it back and beat them in the 2015 finals.