PDA

View Full Version : Where does Kobe+Melo+(say)Randle get you

theoneneo
06-17-2014, 06:25 PM
Plus the best fillers you can find with whatevers left...

Lets also say Kobe comes back in form... and Melo comes into the season motivated.

Sound off!

Kiddlovesnets
06-17-2014, 06:31 PM
1st round exit maximum. Lets not forget that Kobe is pretty much done, and by the time Randle or any potential young star they draft develops Kobe will be even more washed-up than he is now.

dubeta
06-17-2014, 06:32 PM
Kobe and Melo will cancel each other out 0 sum gain

theoneneo
06-17-2014, 06:36 PM
1st round exit maximum. Lets not forget that Kobe is pretty much done, and by the time Randle or any potential young star they draft develops Kobe will be even more washed-up than he is now.

Clearly you can't read asshole. READ the post, then post a reply.

Kiddlovesnets
06-17-2014, 06:40 PM
Clearly you can't read asshole. READ the post, then post a reply.

lol calling others asshole. Of course I read your post, and to me Kobe coming back 'in form' means something like 15/4/4 production, no way is he gonna average 25/5/5 again. Keep in mind that hes 36 years old already, hes barely better than his old self in 1999-2000.

Lebronxrings
06-17-2014, 07:28 PM
Kobe and Melo will cancel each other out 0 sum gain
/thread

ralph_i_el
06-17-2014, 08:37 PM

Lets also say Kobe comes back in form... and Melo comes into the season motivated.

Sound off!
You can't just gloss over the fillers. That's what got the Knicks in the situation they're in. Who plays point? Who defends the rim? You have 3 scorers..one of which is probably crippled and definitely overpaid. None of those 3 will be plus defenders next season.

navy
06-17-2014, 08:38 PM
First or second round exit.

longtime lurker
06-17-2014, 08:39 PM
I think Randle will struggle at the next level. He needs to get his ass in the gym and start working on his 3 point shooting.

Cold soul
06-17-2014, 09:05 PM
If Kobe is healthy western conference or 2nd round playoff team.

RoundMoundOfReb
06-17-2014, 09:07 PM
1st round exit in the west. Clippers, Thunder, Spurs, Rockets, Warriors are better.

ECF in the East.

longtime lurker
06-17-2014, 09:20 PM
1st round exit in the west. Clippers, Thunder, Spurs, Rockets, Warriors are better.

ECF in the East.

Depends on how the rest of the team is filled out. They'd pretty much be what the Mavericks were this year, but I'd only put the Thunder and Spurs over them in a 7 game series.

buddha
06-17-2014, 09:23 PM
Marcus Smart / Kendall Marshall / Jordan Farmar
Kobe Bryant / Nick Young / Kent Bazemore
Carmelo Anthony / Wesley Johnson
Pau Gasol / Ryan Kelly
Andrew Bynum??? / Jordan Hill / Robert Sacre

championship team right there.

HylianNightmare
06-17-2014, 09:40 PM
Melo isn't going there.
Randle isn't falling that far

But if it were to happen they'd get killed on the defensive end

ralph_i_el
06-18-2014, 09:17 AM
Pau Gasol / Ryan Kelly

2 crippled starters no wing D no floor space and MAYBE one good defender. This team is a joke.

NuggetsFan
06-18-2014, 09:23 AM
Melo isn't going there.
Randle isn't falling that far

But if it were to happen they'd get killed on the defensive end

7th for Randle wouldn't be falling. After the injury news I think alot of people have him pegged there.

SOD 21
06-18-2014, 09:26 AM
Regardless of whether Kobe Bryant comes back fully healthy and anywhere close to his pre-injured self, I hate the pairing of him with Carmelo Anthony because their skills just simply do not compliment each other. The Lakers should run away from Carmelo Anthony.

There is no combination of players that the Los Angeles Lakers can put around Kobe Bryant this year to be competitive going for a championship, it just isn't happening. Even if they choose wisely in the draft and get a couple of good quality free-agent, this team would be nothing more than a first-round exit in the very deep Western Conference. There is nothing that they can do to be better than San Antonio, Oklahoma City, Los Angeles Clippers, Houston Rockets, Memphis Grizzlies, and probably, even the Portland Trailblazers.

We don't know what to expect from Kobe Bryant, although it is almost certain that he will not be near the player that he was prior to his injury based on age and the seriousness of his injury. He needs to be willing to accept a lesser role at this stage of his career but we all know that won't happen.

SpaceJammeR
06-18-2014, 09:30 AM
2 ball hogs and cannot defend for shit??? ain't winning jack. lol

russwest0
06-18-2014, 09:31 AM
Randle is an undersized powerforward which would be a horrible fit alongside Melo.

Combat Wombat
06-18-2014, 10:00 AM
Smart
Kobe
Ariza
???
Monroe

Wouldn't mind seeing that.

GimmeThat
06-18-2014, 10:21 AM
idk

but out of all these posters, I like my chances as the head coach.

although I'd still prefer to have Parker.

Rocketswin2013
06-18-2014, 10:23 AM
Pau Gasol / Ryan Kelly

:kobe:

andgar923
06-18-2014, 10:33 AM

Sound off!

Kobe and Melo in the same team :roll: :roll: :roll: