View Full Version : Kyle Lowry, Heat have 'mutual interest'

Rodmantheman
06-18-2014, 01:24 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24591136/report-kyle-lowry-heat-have-mutual-interest

RoundMoundOfReb
06-18-2014, 01:25 AM
Noooo!

TheMarkMadsen
06-18-2014, 01:26 AM
Wow you son of a bitch did you visit realgm when ish went down??

I'm allowed to go there and talk shit on them, but you? Nikka you better keep your URL on insidehoops before you catch an L

Fair warning.

zoom17
06-18-2014, 01:27 AM

I'm allowed to go there and talk shit on them, but you? Nikka you better keep your URL on insidehoops before you catch an L

Fair warning.

lol

stalkerforlife
06-18-2014, 01:29 AM
Bron can never have too much help.

Cowards.

navy
How's his defense?

Springsteen
Wasn't he talking up his love for and "future" in Toronto earlier? What happened to that?

Rodmantheman
06-18-2014, 01:30 AM

Fair warning.

maybe I did maybe I didn't:confusedshrug:

Fudge
06-18-2014, 01:32 AM
How's his defense?
One of the best PG defenders in the league.

Rodmantheman
06-18-2014, 01:34 AM

Fudge my man:cheers:

navy
06-18-2014, 01:35 AM

He seems a little young to ring chase. Aw well. Later Chalmers. :lol

GimmeThat
06-18-2014, 01:41 AM
the West will just continue to re-load on big mans

the East can continue to play by athleticism/agility etc

Sooner or later, Lebron is going to have to play the PF position with the way they are structuring, restructuring the Heat.

Bosh HAS been playing the Center position. But good luck asking him to take a pay cut AND play the Center position just to play out of position and bang with big mans who's got 20-40lbs on him.

When the guy is probably/most likely an All Star at the PF position.

veilside23
06-18-2014, 01:43 AM
if am lowry i would stay with the raptors.. he would be a spot up shooter if he joins the heat

Legends66NBA7
06-18-2014, 01:56 AM
If he's looking to get paid, he won't go to Miami.

Fair warning.

Literally both fans on each website are the same in how they post. One is just moderated more than the other. By all means, go talk shit to yourself.

Done_And_Done
06-18-2014, 02:20 AM
Lowry is NOT taking a pay cut when he can finally cash in after an amazing season. It just doesn't add up. Sacrificing a double digit salary and term would be an asinine financial decision that I can't see him, his family, or his agent agreeing to.

russwest0
06-18-2014, 02:33 AM
Lowry
Wade
LeBron
Melo
Bosh

how much more help does LeBron need?

TheCorporation
06-18-2014, 02:34 AM
Bron can never have too much help.

Cowards.

Of course he can never have too much help when they surround him with shit. Did you watch the NBA Finals this year? If no, go to nba.com or somewhere and catch some of the games, catch up time for you, bro! :lol

Fudge
06-18-2014, 02:35 AM
Lowry
Wade
LeBron
Melo
Bosh

Ridickless

imnew09
06-18-2014, 02:36 AM
yay another scapegoat for Lebron

SpaceJammeR
06-18-2014, 02:36 AM
Of course he can never have too much help when they surround him with shit. Did you watch the NBA Finals this year? If no, go to nba.com or somewhere and catch some of the games, catch up time for you, bro! :lol

he hates lebron. leave him alone. it's his full time job.

Legends66NBA7
06-18-2014, 02:37 AM

His help wasn't playing shit before they got to the Finals. They were just overwhelmed by a much better team.

They definitely need to retool their team, but 5 games doesn't mean that James surrounded by shit all season and pre-Finals.

TheCorporation
06-18-2014, 02:38 AM
Lowry
Wade
LeBron
Melo
Bosh

http://fanbros.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Inception_LeoSquint.png

You don't actually think they're already on his team, do you sport?

TheCorporation
06-18-2014, 02:44 AM
His help wasn't playing shit before they got to the Finals. They were just overwhelmed by a much better team.

They definitely need to retool their team, but 5 games doesn't mean that James surrounded by shit all season and pre-Finals.

Well, shit, no. You're right about that, but...

Wade has declined each year since forming the big 3.

Bosh has declined each year since forming the big 3.

Shane Battier declined from last year.

Ray Allen declined from last year.

Chalmers has stayed the same, which is bad because he "should" be improving over the years considering his minutes increased from last year, and LBJ's minutes slightly decreased from last year.

I think you get the point, the team is very much on the decline, slowly but surely, and I think people still think this is the 2011 team when Wade and Bosh were putting up big numbers, they simply aren't. The team is getting older too, not just the big 3, guys like Allen and Battier and Haslem are declining, too.

Nash
06-18-2014, 06:28 AM
Lowry
Wade
LeBron
Melo
Bosh

did it look like lebron had all the help in the world in the finals?

russwest0
06-18-2014, 06:31 AM
did it look like lebron had all the help in the world in the finals?

i thought he makes other players better, not worse? :confusedshrug:

poido123
06-18-2014, 06:35 AM
Has Lowry indicated that he's leaving?

Where does the Heat suppose they are going to get the capspace to sign these players?