PDA

View Full Version : Even the chinese got jokes on lebron and the heat.

Dr. Ice
06-18-2014, 04:55 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=626709620758756

Who the hell makes this kind of video?:biggums:

Xoush
06-18-2014, 04:58 PM
Man those guys know their business. I could not spot a difference between the real and animated Bosh...

bigkingsfan
06-18-2014, 04:58 PM
Better production than ABC

Smook A.
06-18-2014, 05:00 PM
These videos are gold http://www.eastvillagepoetry.com/lazarusgb/img/smilies/23_28_100s.gif

Bosh as a dinosaur
Ray Allen literally shooting a brick
Splitter takes a shit on Wade
LeBron and Melo jump on a plane to Cleveland

Funny stuff.

Kvnzhangyay
06-18-2014, 06:03 PM
Taiwanese* but ok

AlphaWolf24
06-18-2014, 06:04 PM
Taiwanese* but ok

unless they are the indigenous Taiwanese Indian's...

they are Chinese.....right?

Mayweather
06-18-2014, 06:14 PM
Unless you are a Native American....

You are European.... right?

JUDGE WITNESS
06-18-2014, 06:17 PM

:applause:

pastis
06-18-2014, 06:24 PM
hahaha, that is so good:lol :lol
bosh is the best :applause: :applause:

AlphaWolf24
06-18-2014, 06:29 PM

No more like.....

If you were born and raised in Montana.....then you moved to Hawaii...

are you all of a sudden Hawaiian?

no...you are an American. The true Hawaiian's are native to that island everyone else came from America or somewhere?.

just like Taiwan....most Taiwanese people came from China and speak mandarin Chinese.

I understand that Taiwan identity's itself as it's own country....China still identity's Taiwan as part of China...

Mayweather
06-18-2014, 06:32 PM
Ahhh Taiwanese people are born in China, then moved to Taiwan.

Just like America... most Americans came from England and speak English.

I see, I learn something new every day. Can you share more knowledge of things you know nothing about?

Straight_Ballin
06-18-2014, 06:43 PM

I see, I learn something new every day. Can you share more knowledge of things you know nothing about?

Sounds like you need more clarity on the matter. Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti_sd6d9oto

KyleKong
06-18-2014, 06:47 PM
:roll:

Only on ISH does a thread go from LeBron to ethnic people debates.

MavsSuperFan
06-18-2014, 06:47 PM
Taiwanese* but ok
Chinese is both a nationality and an ethnicity.

Officially, the population of Taiwan consist of 98% Han Chinese

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Taiwan

MavsSuperFan
06-18-2014, 06:50 PM
No more like.....

If you were born and raised in Montana.....then you moved to Hawaii...

are you all of a sudden Hawaiian?

no...you are an American. The true Hawaiian's are native to that island everyone else came from America or somewhere?.

just like Taiwan....most Taiwanese people came from China and speak mandarin Chinese.

I understand that Taiwan identity's itself as it's own country....China still identity's Taiwan as part of China...
The current split between China and taiwan is a result of the Chinese civil war.

To grossly oversimplify:
After WW2 the communists under Mao Zedong defeated the Nationalist government. The Nationalist government retreated to taiwan. Although Mao had won an overwhelming victory on land, he lacked the naval forces necessary to take taiwan (an island). The US also moved the 7th fleet there to protect the nationalist government (because they weren't communists)

Straight_Ballin
06-18-2014, 06:56 PM
Who cares who made it. The point is that it made the Heat look bad.

AlphaWolf24
06-18-2014, 06:57 PM

shiiiiitttt....grab yo pencil Homeboy!

Americans fought the English to become our own country...

Imagine we never fought for our own country to be separate from England.

Imagine we were a little Island off the coast of England ...we would still be part of England....speaking their language....being Governed by England!

we would still be England.

Taiwan is officially the Republic of China, The Republic of China, originally based in mainland China, now governs the island of Taiwan,

I got mad love for the Taiwanese people....especially the women ( if you Taiwanese and under the age of 18...there is a 65% chance you might be my offspring)

but until Taiwan beats China's azz.....it will always be China's Hawaii....

AlphaWolf24
06-18-2014, 06:59 PM
The current split between China and taiwan is a result of the Chinese civil war.

To grossly oversimplify:
After WW2 the communists under Mao Zedong defeated the Nationalist government. The Nationalist government retreated to taiwan. Although Mao had won an overwhelming victory on land, he lacked the naval forces necessary to take taiwan (an island). The US also moved the 7th fleet there to protect the nationalist government (because they weren't communists)

huh...isn't it still governed by mainland China?

Its categorized as ROC...

AlphaWolf24
06-18-2014, 07:06 PM
Chinese is both a nationality and an ethnicity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Taiwan

this....
and I'm not even trying to start a ethnic debate..

I have lived all over the world and understand people are the same no matter what.

I lived in Taiwan for over a year....I also lived in Mainland China.

Mainland was shooting missiles at Taiwan when I was there....I was on Taiwan's side ready to battle if China invaded....old Taiwanese dudes had me motivated....

going to war for $$$$ disguised as nationality.....stoopid.

we are all the same.

Mayweather
06-18-2014, 07:08 PM

:roll: I cant even be sarcastic about this... Maybe I can.

Yes Taiwan is just like Hawaii despite its own currency, military, economy, passport, chain of government all the way to the democratically elected president.

As to why they are known as ROC, refer to MavsSuperFan and wikipedia for the long history.

tgan3
06-18-2014, 07:09 PM
Isn't this tomonews? It should be a US video but chinese translation

MavsSuperFan
06-18-2014, 07:38 PM

No Mainland china is governed by the Peoples Republic of China (PRC)

The PRC is a single party dictatorship (it behaves like an oligarchy, with power being shared among the central planning committee). There are 2 major factions within it. The shanghai clique (who favor economic development and are more open with appeasing the US in order to gain access to global markets) and the beijing faction, who want china to become more militarily assertive on the global stage, starting with taking control of disputed areas in asia.

Taiwan is a democracy with multi party elections. Im not that familiar with taiwan, but everybody accepts that it is a genuine democracy (all adult citizens have the right to vote, and the votes are fairly counted)

Taiwan has never officially declared independence from china, but it is basically a country (and in a lot of ways an impressive country). It has its own military, currency and economy.

When the communists took over mainland china, they lacked the naval forces to conquer taiwan. The nationalist government retreated to taiwan and for decades planned to invade china and take over. During the Korean war after The US and China engaged in combat, the taiwan hoped the US would provide assistance for them to invade china. The US (probably correctly) thought that was a bad idea and nothing came of it.

Eventually taiwan realized that they had very little chance of retaking china. And their focus became just staying independent of china.

Basically:
The PRC cannot invade taiwan, because Taiwan has a defense treaty with the America. We are still the strongest nation on earth, and our navy would crush the CHinese navy.

Taiwan has been warned by everyone including us not to unnecessarily provoke the chinese. Eg. don't officially declare independance, because it might force the chinese into a fight just to save face.

Killbot
06-18-2014, 08:53 PM
These videos are gold http://www.eastvillagepoetry.com/lazarusgb/img/smilies/23_28_100s.gif

Bosh as a dinosaur
Ray Allen literally shooting a brick
Splitter takes a shit on Wade
LeBron and Melo jump on a plane to Cleveland

Funny stuff.

They didn't get his jumpshot form right. Of course if he shoots like that, it's going to be a brick.

Entertaining video nonetheless.

AintNoSunshine
06-18-2014, 10:30 PM
The joke isn't on Lebron but on everyone else on the Heat.

To all those fa99ots likening situation of China/Taiwan to UK/USA, you need education. USA is universally recognized sovereign country. Taiwan is self proclaimed. Huge difference. If some day California wants to become independent, it doesn't mean they are a new country in the world and its people's nationality "Californian"

sd3035
06-18-2014, 10:49 PM
LMAO the Chinese don't hold back

riseagainst
06-18-2014, 10:52 PM
now you know, the people with a real brains know that lebron is a clown. Only these lebron stans who beg for his c*m are completely obsessed.

Dr. Ice
06-19-2014, 12:40 AM
*Hmmm, I haven't checked that thread i made earlier, time to see how it's goi-*

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/fire_community.gif

chazzy
06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
inclinerator rolling in his grave

Dr. Ice
06-19-2014, 03:50 PM
Isn't this tomonews? It should be a US video but chinese translation
I have no idea