PDA

View Full Version : I'm done with Spo

Lebronxrings
06-18-2014, 05:32 PM
after seeing coach nick's video, it just hit me how bad he really is. The whole point of his offense is using lebron and making him carry the load. No one showed up and now everyones blaming lebron. I feel that we, as a first class organization and first class fans deserve an at least above average coach who can make some sort of plays. Miami Cavaliers. :facepalm

TheMarkMadsen
06-18-2014, 05:35 PM
OP is one rebound away from being 'lebronXring'

Clyde
06-18-2014, 05:35 PM

:roll:

KyleKong
06-18-2014, 05:36 PM
You're done with Spo?

:(

Does that mean you're back on the market?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4v2drd8so1r1ue00.gif

Xoush
06-18-2014, 05:38 PM
So you watched the video, but cant remember the disappearing act by Bron Bron.

:coleman:

riseagainst

-Lebron23-
after seeing coach nick's video
:roll: :facepalm

navy
06-18-2014, 05:41 PM
Although Spo coached a terrible finals. Coach Nick is biased.

Beastmode88
06-18-2014, 05:41 PM
hahahahaha he's still shook. still a "heat" fan when he leaves?

SexSymbol
06-18-2014, 05:57 PM
Nobody gives a shit who are you done with.
Literally nobody, go **** yourself

Soundwave
06-18-2014, 05:59 PM
They run the offense they do because it's the one LeBron likes, lets not act like Spo is anything more than a lap dog.

no pun intended
06-18-2014, 06:00 PM
lol

cteach111
06-18-2014, 06:05 PM
They run the offense they do because it's the one LeBron likes, lets not act like Spo is anything more than a lap dog.

i still remember the Pacers-Heat game where the Heat were in a rough patch and Spo got on Wade about something.

Wade just got in his face and told him off. I don't think I've ever seen a player disrespect a coach so visibly like that before.

jstern
06-18-2014, 06:07 PM
As I watched the Coach Nick video the one thing that kept running through my head as he talked about the plays that made the Heat successful was, "What were the Spurs doing to prevent such plays."

Things are really not that simplistic as just saying, "They were doing these things that really worked for them, and then just out of the blue they stop doing it against the Spurs, just for the hell of it."

Mr. Jabbar
06-18-2014, 06:10 PM
Op is done with spo. Its over for spo. :bowdown:

JUDGE WITNESS
06-18-2014, 06:12 PM
heat play park basketball

knicksman
06-18-2014, 06:46 PM
LOL. maybe its part of the deal. Lebron will join the heat as long as he can continue his statpadding ways. Thats why riley never dared to coach this team.

Do lebron stans really believe lebron would post those type of numbers if he were to play on a system like pop? LOL bran stans. Dumbest on this board

Straight_Ballin
06-18-2014, 06:57 PM
after seeing coach nick's video, it just hit me how bad he really is. The whole point of his offense is using lebron and making him carry the load. No one showed up and now everyones blaming lebron. I feel that we, as a first class organization and first class fans deserve an at least above average coach who can make some sort of plays. Miami Cavaliers. :facepalm

Wrong thread title. You meant to say "I'm done with Bron"

Lebronxrings
06-18-2014, 07:24 PM
Nobody gives a shit who are you done with.
Literally nobody, go **** yourself
i will kick your ass

oarabbus
06-18-2014, 07:25 PM

Lebronxrings
06-18-2014, 07:25 PM
kobe is one shaq and one gasol from being kobex0rings

Droid101
06-18-2014, 07:26 PM
kobe is one shaq and one gasol from being kobex0rings
Weird... because the Lakers had the best record in the west in 2008 BEFORE the Gasol trade ever happened.

Must have been a fluke, yeah?

Real14
06-18-2014, 07:27 PM
you should be done with LeBron too.

Bernkastel
06-18-2014, 07:27 PM

When are you going to take over, Riley?

Lebronxrings
06-18-2014, 07:28 PM
Weird... because the Lakers had the best record in the west in 2008 BEFORE the Gasol trade ever happened.

Must have been a fluke, yeah?
so they won a ring right? No excuse for not winning. Lebron had the best record with the cavs and got shitted on for not beating stackeder teams.

Real14
06-18-2014, 07:29 PM
so they won a ring right? No excuse for not winning. Lebron had the best record with the cavs and got shitted on for not beating stackeder teams.
whats his excuse for choking in 11 and 14?

Lebronxrings
06-18-2014, 07:33 PM
http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/620x826xSpurs-Joey-Crawford-620x826.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.KDkgwk5PXX.jpg
worry about melo brah

navy
06-18-2014, 07:34 PM
Choked in 2011. Lost to a better team in 2014. :cheers:

Real14
06-18-2014, 07:35 PM
http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/620x826xSpurs-Joey-Crawford-620x826.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.KDkgwk5PXX.jpg
worry about melo brah
joe Crawford didn't ref in 12 and 13 aka tha asterisk yearz?:biggums:

Real14
06-18-2014, 07:36 PM
Choked in 2011. Lost to a better team in 2014. :cheers:
I disagree. He most definitely choked in 14 too.

navy
06-18-2014, 07:42 PM

Dude must be the GOAT choker. :lebronamazed:

Lebronxrings
06-18-2014, 07:44 PM
Then you're one of the biggest ****ing idiots in this forum. Did your mom drop you when you were born? Lebron did everything he could, but his bitch ass teamates who had wide open looks, couldn't convert. The miami cavaliers were so bad, spurs could have quadrupled lebron, but you retards would still blame lebron. Insert jordan and kobe into that, and they get SWEPT. No one in history can go 1v5, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT. Spo wet the ****ing bed and didn't make any changes until game 5. Chalmers is dam terrible and wouldn't have made the Dleague team. Wade is a ***** who would have been destroyed by any top 50 player. BOSh is a ***** ass bitch who has no inside game. Stays in the ****ing corner like dubeta; the ***** who gets out in the third round and cries to leonard, the man who destroyed dubeta. You know who has NEVER made the finals. :lol Its so frigging funny when this board blames lebron for EVERYTHING. You people make me ****ing sick, acting like he raped someone("cough Kobrick cough" ). Hes a human ****ing being who never had the luxury of having good teamates. WHen do you idiots understand this? Coach Popovich is too dam good and made duncan. The spurs are soo dam stacked and are at least a top 5 team of all time. Make a team of Michael and shaq, and spurs still win. Lebron did everything he ****ing could, but this board is never ****ing satisfied. I would love to knock you the **** out, dam ***.

Real14
06-18-2014, 07:45 PM
Dude must be the GOAT choker. :lebronamazed:

EXACTLY

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/Dave-Chappelle.JPG

Bernkastel
06-18-2014, 07:48 PM
Then you're one of the biggest ****ing idiots in this forum. Did your mom drop you when you were born? Lebron did everything he could, but his bitch ass teamates who had wide open looks, couldn't convert. The miami cavaliers were so bad, spurs could have quadrupled lebron, but you retards would still blame lebron. Insert jordan and kobe into that, and they get SWEPT. No one in history can go 1v5, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT. Spo wet the ****ing bed and didn't make any changes until game 5. Chalmers is dam terrible and wouldn't have made the Dleague team. Wade is a ***** who would have been destroyed by any top 50 player. BOSh is a ***** ass bitch who has no inside game. Stays in the ****ing corner like dubeta; the ***** who gets out in the third round and cries to leonard, the man who destroyed dubeta. You know who has NEVER made the finals. :lol Its so frigging funny when this board blames lebron for EVERYTHING. You people make me ****ing sick, acting like he raped someone("cough Kobrick cough" ). Hes a human ****ing being who never had the luxury of having good teamates. WHen do you idiots understand this? Coach Popovich is too dam good and made duncan. The spurs are soo dam stacked and are at least a top 5 team of all time. Make a team of Michael and shaq, and spurs still win. Lebron did everything he ****ing could, but this board is never ****ing satisfied. I would love to knock you the **** out, dam ***.
2/10

Too many swears and not broad enough for longevity.

Real14
06-18-2014, 07:49 PM

Anotha bron stan meltdown

:applause: :cheers: :D

Lebronxrings
06-18-2014, 07:51 PM
Anotha bron stan meltdown

:applause: :cheers: :D
whos melting down? Im cool brah :cheers:
Think you might need to calm down a bit there.

Real14
06-18-2014, 07:54 PM
whos melting down? Im cool brah :cheers:
Think you might need to calm down a bit there.
niguh I been calm since "Fathers DAY" aka sunday primetime aka June 15th 2014 aka 2/5:lol You tha one writing like you mad at tha damn world cuz we talkin about tha failures of your husband:oldlol:

JT123
06-18-2014, 07:58 PM
:oldlol: Dude, that guy just trolled the shit out of you. :facepalm
Even if he was serious, all that means is he's an idiot and not worth arguing with. Calm down man.

Lebronxrings
06-18-2014, 08:00 PM
Even if he was serious, all that means is he's an idiot and not worth arguing with. Calm down man.
i aint mad bro :facepalm . Relax and chill out a bit.

Real14
06-18-2014, 08:01 PM
Im not tha Idiot but I know who iz. Lebron lAMEZ iz tha damn idiot:lol for saying not 6 not 7 not 8, claiming it was gonna be easy and shit:oldlol: and wind up being 2/5 choking in tha finals:roll:

Lebronxrings
06-18-2014, 08:01 PM
niguh I been calm since "Fathers DAY" aka sunday primetime aka June 15th 2014 aka 2/5:lol You tha one writing like you mad at tha damn world cuz we talkin about tha failures of your husband:oldlol:
relaxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Black and White
06-18-2014, 08:03 PM

Keep melting bro, its beautiful to watch

navy
06-18-2014, 08:04 PM
Keep melting bro, its beautiful to watch
But he's a gimmick stan...

Real14
06-18-2014, 08:04 PM
relaxxxxxxxxxxxx.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN,

http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1503/15037917/2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ.gif

:roll: :roll:

jzek
06-18-2014, 08:08 PM
This guy is SO DUMB he can't even bother himself to watch a few Toronto games to see how the use Bosh!

All he ever does is put Bosh on the 3-pt area! :facepalm

winwin
06-18-2014, 08:19 PM

pauk .. is that you?

PickernRoller
06-18-2014, 08:30 PM
2013 COTY no longer COTY? :lol :lol :lol

Lebronxrings
06-18-2014, 08:35 PM
This guy is SO DUMB he can't even bother himself to watch a few Toronto games to see how the use Bosh!

All he ever does is put Bosh on the 3-pt area! :facepalm
Thats the spo we know and everyone loves! Its still lebrons fault tho. :banana:

Black and White
06-18-2014, 08:37 PM
Thats the spo we know and everyone loves! Its still lebrons fault tho. :banana:

You might as well change your username to Lebron2/Xrings

Real14
06-18-2014, 08:38 PM
You might as well change your username to Lebron2/Xrings
or Lebron2/Xasterisks:lol

Dresta
06-19-2014, 06:29 AM
I assure you, that you are one of the biggest and most annoying fanboy trolls on this site, and the bolded parts of this incoherent and rambling muff-garbage is direct proof of that.

edit: i should also say that Bron chose his teammates, and if you say they were never any good in the first place, then Bron is a mentally challenged individual, and considering making the right moves for your basketball career is an essential skill for a player when it comes to building a legacy, and you are claiming Bron doesn't have the slightest clue as how to go about this, and in the end, chose to play with an apparent bunch of scrubs, then he just isn't a great NBA player. Not giving much credence to your rambling diatribe right now are you?

305Baller
06-19-2014, 06:32 AM

meltdown scale: 4/10

sportjames23
06-19-2014, 06:33 AM

The soul still burns...

TheMilkyBarKid
06-19-2014, 06:38 AM
2013 COTY no longer COTY? :lol :lol :lol
Mike brown got coty :facepalm

Doctor Rivers
06-19-2014, 08:10 AM
Spo don't care:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1032578/thumbs/o-ERIK-SPOELSTRA-GIRLFRIEND-NIKKI-SAPP-HEAT-DANCER-570.jpg