PDA

View Full Version : If karl Malone....

robert_shaww
06-19-2014, 01:56 PM
had played with Manu Ginobili, David Robinson, Tony Parker, the GOAT coach and 3 of the best role players ever (Leonard, Bowen and Horry) in a weaker era, he would have won at least 6 rings.

Instead, he played in the stongest era ever with hornaek guarding jordan, ostertag, foster and russel.

Dont get me wrong, Duncan is the best power foward ever.

Paul George 24
06-19-2014, 04:04 PM
had played with Manu Ginobili, David Robinson, Tony Parker, the GOAT coach and 3 of the best role players ever (Leonard, Bowen and Horry) in a weaker era, he would have won at least 6 rings.

Instead, he played in the stongest era ever with hornaek guarding jordan, ostertag, foster and russel.

stop posting plz :facepalm

navy
06-19-2014, 04:06 PM

Atleast 6 rings? :facepalm

Russel tier bro

atljonesbro
06-19-2014, 04:07 PM
Nope. Duncan owned him head to head. Duncan > Malone

T_L_P
06-19-2014, 04:08 PM
Eh, they would have had to spend money on a defensive anchor....so take some of them role players and/or Parker away.

Malone wins maybe two rings with Duncan's help. He never beat a team better than the Shaq/Kobe Lakers, even when his third option averaged 18 PPG on .650 TS%.

Imagine Duncan with the second/third best PG ever though. So many baskets. :eek: :eek:

Jlamb47
06-19-2014, 04:09 PM

Malone dont got the defense Duncan got
And why you keep posting about Duncan? and Kobe?
Are u upset Duncan beat Lebron in the finals?
are you mad Kobe and Duncan got more rings then Lebron?
Are you upset Duncan loss less finals then Lebron and been to more then him?
are you made Duncan got a iwnnin percentage in the finals?
whats up dude you can explain and vent

poeticism707
06-19-2014, 04:11 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Wow,

OP basketball knowlede is -50.

TD is inaruably Top 5 All Time for a reason.

A reason that that choker, dirty, classless

Malone will never understand.

Psileas
06-19-2014, 04:12 PM

If Malone wins 6+ rings with Duncan's team and produces comparable stats, why do you call Duncan the greatest PF?

Purch
06-19-2014, 04:13 PM
The spurs admittedly modeled their organization off of the 90's jazz

hangintheair
06-19-2014, 04:26 PM
http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aM1MRAX_460sa_v1.gif

pastis
06-19-2014, 04:48 PM

maloe would easily get his 6 rings, easily. hell even gasol would win his 2-3 rings. the actual bobcats center as well or the indiana pacers center. all would win multiple rings with these teams and this coach.:applause: :applause:

robert_shaww
06-19-2014, 05:59 PM
maloe would easily get his 6 rings, easily. hell even gasol would win his 2-3 rings. the actual bobcats center as well or the indiana pacers center. all would win multiple rings with these teams and this coach.:applause: :applause:

thanks, i knew it.

TheReal Kendall
06-19-2014, 06:00 PM
You're an idiot!

Those Jazz teams were good.

pastis
06-19-2014, 06:02 PM
You're an idiot!

cmmon! you wanna compare jazz with SA and goat coach?

TheReal Kendall
06-19-2014, 06:04 PM
cmmon! you wanna compare jazz with SA and goat coach?

:facepalm So Sloan wasn't a great coach?

pastis
06-19-2014, 06:05 PM
:facepalm So Sloan wasn't a great coach?

did i say this. no.

smoovegittar
06-19-2014, 06:06 PM
Why only 6 rings? Why not aim for 20 with a post like this? :hammerhead:

robert_shaww
06-19-2014, 06:07 PM
You're an idiot!

sure...

hornacek destroyed but jordan, foster, ostertag, carr, eisley, russell, cunningham, shandon anderson, morris, vaughn and keefe...(only stockton) 90

T_L_P
06-19-2014, 06:10 PM
[QUOTE=robert_shaww]sure...

hornacek destroyed but jordan, foster, ostertag, carr, eisley, russell, cunningham, shandon anderson, morris, vaughn and keefe...(only stockton) 90

Stringer Bell
06-19-2014, 06:22 PM
Six?

The Failman Deadbeat Dad Sex-Offender would not be ringless, but I doubt he'd have that many.

Legends66NBA7
06-19-2014, 06:29 PM
Six?

The Failman Deadbeat Dad Sex-Offender would not be ringless, but I doubt he'd have that many.

I actually don't know why many haven't used this term while describing Malone. Hilarious.

GoSpursGo1984
06-19-2014, 06:34 PM
Are you forgetting that Malone had many bad playoff chokes