PDA

View Full Version : What if the Bulls looked like this next season?

Upgrayedd
06-20-2014, 01:12 AM
If they don't get either Melo or Love this summer and instead they amnesty Boozer, they draft well (another back up C and a shooter), they bring Mirotic over, they re-sign Hinrich and Augustin and then go after free agents like Hayward, Gay or Ariza. They could even go after Okafor to be their back up C.

C: Noah/Okafor/draft pick
PF: Taj/Mirotic
SF: Hayward/Dunleavy/Snell
SG: Butler/draft pick/Hinrich
PG: Rose/Augustin/Hinrich

kshutts1
06-20-2014, 02:24 AM
The more I see rosters without Boozer, but with a better-creating 3, the more I realize... Butler may be the problem. His lack of shooting REALLY hurts the team.

That being said, the team is, on paper, significantly better than the last squad we watched. And that is even not counting Rose. Hayward, while not fantastic, just adds playmaking. I like him. I like the team you assembled. But I think we can do better... do better or trade Butler or Rose.

tamaraw08
06-22-2014, 12:46 PM
If they don't get either Melo or Love this summer and instead they amnesty Boozer, they draft well (another back up C and a shooter), they bring Mirotic over, they re-sign Hinrich and Augustin and then go after free agents like Hayward, Gay or Ariza. They could even go after Okafor to be their back up C.

C: Noah/Okafor/draft pick
PF: Taj/Mirotic
SF: Hayward/Dunleavy/Snell
SG: Butler/draft pick/Hinrich
PG: Rose/Augustin/Hinrich

C: Noah, Chris Andersen
PF: Love, Jordan Hill
SF: Dunleavy/Shawn Marion
SG: Meeks/Snell
PG: Rose/Patty Mills or DJ or Darren Collison

Butler, Taj and draft picks traded for Love.