PDA

View Full Version : All signs point to Lebron going back to Cleveland.

WeGetRing2012
06-20-2014, 04:09 AM
1) Kyrie Irving would be the first real PG he plays with in his career. After seeing how Wade broke down, playing with a player who can get him easy shots would be huge.

2) They have everything in place already. Lebron would be the final piece and he could still take the max.

Irving/Jack
Wiggins/Waiters
Lebron/Bennett
Thompson/Zeller
Andy/Hawes

3) Friends & Family in the city. He will not move his pregnant wife to a new city to start all over. They have a home there already and there are not any transitions necessary. Manizel going to the Browns is actually HUGE. Lebron's team negotiated his deal with Nike and Kyrie is already with Nike. If Wiggins ends up joining Nike :eek: … I can see the commercials already. Also, Lebron also stayed good friends with some players on the Cavs like Andy and Thompson.

4) They would be instant contenders in the East. The Heat got exposed and have nowhere else to go but down. & don't forget the Cavs still have the Heat's pick in 2015 and they are sure to be a lottery team when The Weak 3 leave.

Akrazotile
06-20-2014, 04:15 AM
Trade Kyrie for Love (three way trade since Wolves have Rubio)
Draft Embiid

Jack
Waiters
Bran/Thompson
Love/Hawes
Andy/Embiid

:party:

Jyap9675
06-20-2014, 05:30 AM
I think Lebron/Kyrie might work well. Lebron likes to pass and Kyrie likes to score

Uncle Drew
06-20-2014, 05:42 AM
Not this shit again.

RoundMoundOfReb
06-20-2014, 05:47 AM
Cleveland is the only place he can leave to and not face any backlash.

russwest0
06-20-2014, 05:51 AM
A LeBron/Kyrie duo?

Lmao, who's gonna play defense?

Spurs5Rings2014
06-20-2014, 05:55 AM
I think Lebron/Kyrie might work well. Lebron likes to pass and Kyrie likes to score

They were an incredible duo in the all star game this year, Kyrie with 31/14 getting the MVP.

JtotheIzzo
06-20-2014, 05:58 AM
No signs do actually. Even fewer now that Embiid is doubtful.

RedBlackAttack
06-20-2014, 05:59 AM
I'm so sick of this sh!t I literally cannot put it into words.

305Baller
06-20-2014, 06:04 AM
LeBron would have to go into Mentor mode and be the aging vet mentor. No titles guaranteed but it is what it is.

KobesFinger
06-20-2014, 06:08 AM
I feel sorry for Cavs fans. The real Cavs fans will be lost amongst the influx of Bron stans after having managed to be rid of them

Ratnik
06-20-2014, 06:18 AM
No way that Lebron goes to Cleveland now. Maybe later in his career.

Hotbullets
06-20-2014, 06:26 AM
LeBron is staying put.

ILLsmak
06-20-2014, 06:59 AM
Cleveland is the only place he can leave to and not face any backlash.

I think Bron can go anywhere but Cleveland; he'd be the world's biggest bitch to go back there. O C U IN 4 YRS WHEN U GOT MORE TALENT THO.

It'd be sad if the fans would accept him back, too. Or what if they didn't haha. I don't think Bron could take it.

It would certainly be fun to watch from a psychological standpoint, but you're crazy if you think his going back to Cleveland would be some feel good story.

-Smak

Derka
06-20-2014, 07:07 AM
Not this shit again.

Oh no, sir...this very same shit again.

coin24
06-20-2014, 07:09 AM
Not this shit again:lol

Cavs are better off without that ballhog, turning everyone into spot up shooters:facepalm then blaming the whole team when they lose:lol

mentallooser
06-20-2014, 07:51 AM
No signs at all point to it. Embiid would have made it more likely. Now that probably won't even happen.

Real14
06-20-2014, 07:55 AM
1st round exits

lpublic_enemyl
06-20-2014, 08:05 AM
why would lebron go back to cavs, they don't have shooters and no vets. Just a bunch of one on one players

lilteapot
06-20-2014, 08:09 AM
why would lebron go back to cavs, they don't have shooters and no vets. Just a bunch of one on one players
Seriously, everyone who says this is saying this because of some sentimental BS

sfballa13
06-20-2014, 09:45 AM

Why?

1. Best roster he can join outright and get paid max money

2. Go back to Cleveland and try to redeem his finals loss and Decision by taking the team to the Finals, possibly winning a ring

3. Stays in the weak East. Yes Clippers n Houston would be good destinations but both have to do cap maneuvering and play in the West which would be much harder on Lebron thru the regular season

4. Cleveland has cap space to go after Lebron AND Melo while keeping a core of young players

Kyrie / Jack
Waiters / Miles
Lebron / Gee-Bennett
Melo / Thompson
Varejao / Zeller

or they can trade the #1 and Waiters and Varejao for Love and KMart

or they can outright sign Wiggins and run:
Kyrie-Waiters-Wiggins-Bron-Varejao with Jack-Bennett-Thompson-Zeller off the bench

Not to mention if he goes to Cleveland they will be able to sign vets too

There is NO team in the NBA that allows Lebron to leave Miami without any media backlash and at the same time give him another easy road to the finals