PDA

View Full Version : NBA Fake Hype About David Blatt

Euroleague
06-20-2014, 03:54 PM
Already the ENDLESS fake hype about David Blatt has started by the NBA bullshit marketing schemes and gimmicks.

"Best coach in Europe", "best coach in Euroleague", "European coaching legend", "Euroleague coaching legend" and all kinds of other endless untrue bullshit.

The same kinds of endless BULLSHIT as "Rubio is the next Maravich", or "Mirotic is the next Dirk", or whatever.

This same endless ridiculous BULLSHIT of fake NBA gimmicks and marketing schemes, and as usual, all the NBA only fans are just falling for it, like the retarded morons they are.

To set the record straight here.....

First off, he was NOT the "best coach in Europe", and he was NOT the "best coach in the Euroleague". Also, he is NOT a "European coaching legend", nor is he a "Euroleague coaching legend".

Actually, in 3 of the teams he coached in Europe,

Dynamo Moscow
Efes Istanbul
Aris Thessaloniki

He had big budgets and good rosters, and he was a huge failure. He failed miserably in all three of those clubs.

Aris was the last club he coached before he went to Maccabi (where he won the Euroleague), and in Aris he had a big budget and very good players.

The team was a complete disaster and he quit on the team because they were doing so bad, ran away from it to get out of his disaster....and jumped to Maccabi, taking a big pay cut just to get away....then that caused the owner of the team to jump from the club, and it almost bankrupted the whole club.

How is that for dedication?

In Efes and Dynamo, he had big budgets and rosters, and his teams flopped also.

And while Maccabi won the Euroleague this year, JUST LAST SEASON, THEY WERE A DISASTER AND WANTED TO FIRE HIM.

In fact, the last TWO seasons they almost fired him, and just barely at the last moment did not fire him. He barely kept his job the last two seasons with Maccabi.

The truth is that he is a very good coach, but he's not anything at all what this nonsense bullshit NBA hype and marketing is saying. He's something like a Thibodeau style coach, but a bit better. A bit better offensively, a little more polished. That's it. He's no great coach, nor any legendary coach, by any stretch of the imagination, and he certainly was far from being the best coach in Europe.

Yes, he's a good coach, but enough with the NBA only fan crazy ass bullshit already.

Smook A.
06-20-2014, 04:01 PM
Lol @ you for 5 starring your thread

Brokenbeat
06-20-2014, 04:05 PM
Lol @ you for 5 starring your thread

I just one starred it. Lets see if OP notices.

chocolatethunder
06-20-2014, 04:08 PM
Already the ENDLESS fake hype about David Blatt has started by the NBA bullshit marketing schemes and gimmicks.

"Best coach in Europe", "best coach in Euroleague", "European coaching legend", "Euroleague coaching legend" and all kinds of other endless untrue bullshit.

The same kinds of endless BULLSHIT as "Rubio is the next Maravich", or "Mirotic is the next Dirk", or whatever.

This same endless ridiculous BULLSHIT of fake NBA gimmicks and marketing schemes, and as usual, all the NBA only fans are just falling for it, like the retarded morons they are.

First off, he was NOT the "best coach in Europe", and he was NOT the "best coach in the Euroleague". Also, he is NOT a "European coaching legend", nor is he a "Euroleague coaching legend".

Dynamo Moscow
Efes Istanbul
Aris Thessaloniki

He had big budgets and good rosters, and he was a huge failure. He failed miserably in all three of those clubs.

Aris was the last club he coached before he went to Maccabi (where he won the Euroleague), and in Aris he had a big budget and very good players.

The team was a complete disaster and he quit on the team because they were doing so bad, ran away from it to get out of his disaster....jumped to Maccabi taking a big pay cut just to get away....then that caused the owner of the team to jump from the club and it almost bankrupted the whole club.

In Efes and Dynamo he had big budgets and rosters and his teams flopped also.

And while Maccabi won the Euroleague this year, JUST LAST SEASON THEY WERE A DISASTER AND WANTED TO FIRE HIM.

In fact, the last TWO seasons they almost fired him, and just barely at the last moment did not fire him. He barely kept his job the last two seasons with Maccabi.

The truth is that he is a very good coach, but he's not anything at all what this nonsense bullshit NBA hype and marketing is saying.

He's something like a Thibodeau style coach, but a bit better. A bit better offensively, a little more polished.

That's it. He's no great coach, nor any legendary coach by any stretch of the imagination, and certainly far from the best coach in Europe.

Yes, he's a good coach, but enough with the NBA only fan crazy ass bullshit already.
Cool story. Did the team he coaches win Euroleague this year? So are you saying that Euroleague is so bad that a bad coach can win?

Euroleague
06-20-2014, 04:09 PM
Cool story. Did the team he coaches win Euroleague this year? So are you saying that Euroleague is so bad that a bad coach can win?

Reading comprehension 101. I am guessing your reading grade level is about 2nd grade.

Smook A.
06-20-2014, 04:10 PM
I just one starred it. Lets see if OP notices.
Its 2 stars now :lol

MP.Trey
06-20-2014, 04:11 PM

Dynamo Moscow
Efes Istanbul
Aris Thessaloniki

The team was a complete disaster and he quit on the team because they were doing so bad, ran away from it to get out of his disaster....and jumped to Maccabi, taking a big pay cut just to get away....then that caused the owner of the team to jump from the club, and it almost bankrupted the whole club.

And while Maccabi won the Euroleague this year, JUST LAST SEASON, THEY WERE A DISASTER AND WANTED TO FIRE HIM.

The truth is that he is a very good coach, but he's not anything at all what this nonsense bullshit NBA hype and marketing is saying. He's something like a Thibodeau style coach, but a bit better. A bit better offensively, a little more polished. That's it. He's no great coach, nor any legendary coach, by any stretch of the imagination, and he certainly was far from being the best coach in Europe.

http://www.picgifs.com/reaction-gifs/reaction-gifs/facking-interest-cool-story-bro/picgifs-facking-interest-cool-story-bro-33734.gif

Rubio2Gasol
06-20-2014, 04:12 PM
People don't understand that Euro league is knockout.

chocolatethunder
06-20-2014, 04:17 PM
Reading comprehension 101. I am guessing your reading grade level is about 2nd grade.
If he's a good coach then what are you whining about?

Euroleague
06-20-2014, 04:33 PM
If he's a good coach then what are you whining about?

He was not the best coach in Europe. He is not a "legend of European coaching". He's not "an offensive guru", etc.

All of the endless BULLSHIT already being claimed by the NBA hype marketing.

It's the same BULLSHIT over and over and over. Never once can the NBA EVER just state the truth about a player or now a coach that comes from the Euroleague to the NBA.

Never once can they just accurately tell the truth about the guy. They always have to EXAGGERATE and INFLATE and HYPE the guy up.

It's just absolutely freaking ridiculous.

EVERY player that came from Euroleague to the NBA, was "Euroleague MVP", no matter what, this is the claim. I mean, there have been like 500 Euroleague MVPs according to NBA marketing and US sports media, because every single guy was "Euroleague MVP".

Now the SAME shit starts when a coach goes to the NBA. He was "the best coach in Europe", "a legend", etc.

And of course some super mega trolls like gabepizza and Dr.J4ever will come here and say he won the Euroleague and he won Euroleague Coach of the Year (I am sure he will win that award, as they usually give that to the guy that wins Euroleague), and claim it "proves he's the best" and keep their trolling bullshit up........

It still does not change the fact that in no way in hell was he ever the best coach in Europe, nor would he be considered a "legend".

Was he one of the best coaches in Euroleague? Sure.

But it is a hell of a big leap from being one of the best current coaches to being a "legend". That's like saying, Rick Carlisle is a "legend", because he won an NBA championship, and he's one of the best coaches in the NBA.

It's complete BULLSHIT.

But never ever does this absurd NBA marketing end.

Trollsmasher
06-20-2014, 04:40 PM
I am not going to act like I was not expecting this thread to happen:lol

TheGreatDeraj
06-20-2014, 04:45 PM
Don't flatter yourself Euroleague; ESPN overhypes everyone. For instance:

This week: Blatt is a "legend of European coaching".
Last week: Duncan top 5. possibly GOAT big man.
Two weeks ago: Lebron better than Jordan.

-Lebron23-
06-20-2014, 04:46 PM
You are just being a racist scumbag. Reported.

SexSymbol
06-20-2014, 04:48 PM
I'm from Europe, and Europeans consider him to be one of the best coaches in Europe's history.
OP is a troll

Euroleague
06-20-2014, 04:49 PM
Don't flatter yourself Euroleague; ESPN overhypes everyone. For instance:

This week: Blatt is a "legend of European coaching".
Last week: Duncan top 5. possibly GOAT big man.
Two weeks ago: Lebron better than Jordan.

Yes, but when it comes to anyone from Europe, they do it with EVERYONE. It does not have to be LeBron or Duncan of Europe.

It could be a 12th man from a youth club, and he would be "Euroleague MVP".

The equivalent would be calling a high school kid in USA the NBA MVP. That's the difference. It's not just the over hyping, it's the straight out LYING and MADE UP Wilt TALL TALES that go along with it.

Euroleague
06-20-2014, 04:50 PM
I'm from Europe, and Europeans consider him to be one of the best coaches in Europe's history.
OP is a troll

No they don't. And no, you are not from Europe. You are an American stationed overseas.

No one that knows anything at all about Euroleague considers Blatt one of the best coaches in the history of Europe. And anyone saying anything like that is nuts and is lying.

He has not done a single damn thing in his entire career to even be mentioned in any such discussion.

YOU ARE A MEGA COLOSSAL TROLL.

EwingMan
06-20-2014, 05:03 PM
He has not done a single damn thing in his entire career to even be mentioned in any such discussion.

http://bit.ly/1w8UPNa

got these talentless eurotrash scrubs an olympic medal; how'd grease do?

TheGreatDeraj
06-20-2014, 05:04 PM
Yes, but when it comes to anyone from Europe, they do it with EVERYONE. It does not have to be LeBron or Duncan or Europe.

It could be a 12th man from a youth club and he would "Euroleague MVP".

The equivalent would be calling a high school kid in USA the NBA MVP. That's the difference. It's not just the over hyping, it's the straight out LYING and MADE UP Wilt TALL TALES that go along with it.

Not really, for every hyped Euro like Rubio or Bargnani there are plenty like Marco Belinelli and Nando De Colo who are not hyped at all.

Myth
06-20-2014, 05:09 PM
Blatt looks 75% like Manu and 25% like Flip Saunders to me.

Edit: And a bit of Tim Robinson.

CavaliersFTW
06-20-2014, 05:20 PM

:oldlol:

NumberSix
06-20-2014, 05:27 PM

:wtf:

You understand that the county is not actually called "Greece", right?

KyrieTheFuture
06-20-2014, 05:31 PM

I'm relatively sure that was intentional. I hope.

SexSymbol
06-20-2014, 05:48 PM
No they don't. And no, you are not from Europe. You are an American stationed overseas.

No one that knows anything at all about Euroleague considers Blatt one of the best coaches in the history of the Europe. And anyone saying anything like that is nuts and is lying.

YOU ARE A MEGA COLOSSAL TROLL.
american stationed overseas wow :DD STATIONED. Like a soldier. You do know that americans don't have any base in Lithuania, do you?? I can tell you anything you want about lithuanian history or today.

Since you're not from Europe, you don't know what people are talking, most of us here involved in the basketball world somehow someway, consider him to be one of the best available coaches.
Messina is overrated by americans, yeah, but Blatt is not in any way at all. Great coach.

EwingMan
06-20-2014, 05:51 PM
the county is not actually called "Greece"

http://static.tumblr.com/htrfkvj/Uxolhifpg/tumblr_lheil6qvkp1qg1xpdo1_500.gif

Bird
06-20-2014, 06:13 PM
I AM A MEGA COLOSSAL TROLL.

Oh, now we get it.

Thanks for letting us know.

Le Shaqtus
06-20-2014, 06:45 PM
I love how Euroleague thinks he can dictate where people come from :lol

I remember Bandito telling him he was from Puerto Rico and Euroleague was like "NO YOU ARE NOT YOU PSYCHOPATHIC LIAR"

Oly BC
06-20-2014, 08:44 PM
This

and this

most of us here involved in the basketball world somehow someway, consider him to be one of the best available coaches.
are two different things.

He is one of the best available coaches and he is coming from a great season.
Under no circumstances is he suddendly one of the best coaches in Europe's history. There are other coaches who have done what he's done 10 times over and others his age or younger who are equally succesful and good at what they do.

Ivkovic's nickname at least in Greece is simply "the Wise one". That's Gandalf like, Blatt would have a long way to go. :pimp:

kentatm
06-20-2014, 09:26 PM
Euroleague

http://disruptmedia.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/mal.gif

kentatm
06-20-2014, 09:32 PM

Ελληνική Δημοκρατία :hammertime:

Meticode
06-20-2014, 09:35 PM
Euroleague is so delusional. :oldlol:

bagelred
06-20-2014, 09:42 PM
Wait, EuroLeague, you are saying David Blatt is NOT a great coach? Wow...this is some good insight...could you elaborate for us some more?

Meticode
06-20-2014, 09:47 PM
Wait, EuroLeague, you are saying David Blatt is NOT a great coach? Wow...this is some good insight...could you elaborate for us some more?
Well this and that even though all the articles on Blatt is that he can run a Princeton offense and he's an offensive-minded coach, Euroleague says he doesn't run that type of offense and that Blatt is 100% a defensive coach.

Case and point...

You clearly don't know shit about Blatt. He's not even an offensive coach. NBA only fans are a joke, just like the hack writers like Stein that work for ESPN that NBA only fans base all their "facts" about the Euroleague on.

Blatt is a 100% pure DEFENSE coach.

He isn't even an offense based coach.

Heatles201
06-20-2014, 10:14 PM
american stationed overseas wow :DD STATIONED. Like a soldier. You do know that americans don't have any base in Lithuania, do you?? I can tell you anything you want about lithuanian history or today.

Since you're not from Europe, you don't know what people are talking, most of us here involved in the basketball world somehow someway, consider him to be one of the best available coaches.
Messina is overrated by americans, yeah, but Blatt is not in any way at all. Great coach.

Damn euroleague getting exposed..
#ETHER

Dr.J4ever
06-20-2014, 10:36 PM
Euroleague has zero credibility.He loves to downgrade any Euro or Euro coach(even if American) who goes to the NBA. Is he envious or something?

Deep down, he doesn't really believe all this. This is why he is constantly on the NBA FORUM trying to discredit the NBA. It's a position of weakness.

This is the same guy who makes an annual thread about a Spanoulis rumor coming to the NBA with no links of any kind. He made one years ago where he was celebrating when he thought his idol was sure to go to the Raptors.

He said, "yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss" or something like that. If he denies it, I still have the link.

SupermanOnSteroids
06-20-2014, 10:55 PM
correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't Dantoni an Italian coach? i'm expecting Blatt to make a similar type of impact. which would be very impressive.

also see him kinda similar to the chip kelly hire.

hangintheair
06-20-2014, 11:08 PM
This strategy of EL is always a win/win situation to him..

If the player / coach turns out to be good in the NBA he will just say that "a scrub in Europe can be good in NBA LOL"

Then if the player/coach turns out to be bad he will just say "I told you so"

:coleman:

Dr.J4ever
06-20-2014, 11:09 PM
correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't Dantoni an Italian coach? i'm expecting Blatt to make a similar type of impact. which would be very impressive.

Chip Kelly is revered in Philly. Don't compare him to that yet, but I get your point about thinking out of the box.

D'antoni is an American who played in the Italian League. So no, that's kinda different.

Dr.J4ever
06-20-2014, 11:10 PM
This strategy of EL is always a win/win situation to him..

If the player / coach turns out to be good in the NBA he will just say that "a scrub in Europe can be a good in NBA"

Then if the player/coach turns out to be good he will just say "I told you so"

:coleman:
:applause:

Heavincent
06-20-2014, 11:12 PM
That's like saying, Rick Carlisle is a "legend", because he won an NBA championship, and he's one of the best coaches in the NBA.

He is one of the best coaches in the NBA.

Euroleague
06-21-2014, 09:19 AM
most of us here involved in the basketball world somehow someway, consider him to be one of the best available coaches.

In other words, you were trolling and lying, I called you out on it, so you tried to change your story after you got called out on it, and got exposed.

Euroleague
06-21-2014, 09:22 AM
Euroleague has zero credibility.He loves to downgrade any Euro or Euro coach(even if American) who goes to the NBA. Is he envious or something?

Deep down, he doesn't really believe all this. This is why he is constantly on the NBA FORUM trying to discredit the NBA. It's a position of weakness.

This is the same guy who makes an annual thread about a Spanoulis rumor coming to the NBA with no links of any kind. He made one years ago where he was celebrating when he thought his idol was sure to go to the Raptors.

He said, "yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss" or something like that. If he denies it, I still have the link.

You are a retard and a psychopath.

-Lebron23-
06-21-2014, 09:24 AM
Guys taking turns to abuse the living sh

BoutPractice
06-21-2014, 09:25 AM
If the coach you now think is the best in Europe came to the NBA, you would suddenly start calling him overrated.

Euroleague
06-21-2014, 09:33 AM

It's just ESPN as usual proving they are making all this stuff up and have no idea WTF they are talking about. Which further proves how pathetic these troll clowns like meticode and Dr.J4ever are for using ESPN and Cleveland journalists that are making such absurd claims as sources and acting like they know what the hell they are talking about.

Mike D'Antoni, Scott Skiles, Quinn Snyder - they have all coached in Europe before, and we have these sources claiming Blatt is the first to ever coach in Europe to coach in the NBA.

And here these clown mega trolls like meticode and Dr.J4ever act like anyone that would disagree with anything such sources say is a lunatic and a liar, even though they can't get such BASIC facts right.

This clown meticode is STILL claiming Maccabi was using the Princeton offense even though they didn't. He probably heard that from some idiot journalist in Cleveland or some moron at ESPN and just takes it as gospel because he's a moron.

Maccabi didn't use the Princeton offense - another proof of how much bullshit nonsense all this "reporting" is.

Maccabi's offense was either fast break open court, or in half court it was dump it into the center, (Schortsanitis) draw a double team or triple team, then kick it out to a guard.

Or it was a quick guard (Oyahan, Rice, Hickman) going to attack the rim before the defense got set, or same with a shooting guard/small forward (Smith, Pnini, Ingles) doing the same, playing as a power forward, getting the bigger players out of rotation and defensive position.

They did not use the Princeton offense, and this idiot meticode keeps claiming they used the Princeton offense, just because ESPN and Cleveland sports media is saying that's what they used.

The same people that never in their entire lives have seen a Euroelague game - so how the hell would they know what the hell kind of offense Maccabi used?

And if Blatt claimed any such thing, then it's just more NBA hype bullshit marketing, which is what I am talking about.

Euroleague
06-21-2014, 09:39 AM
Chip Kelly is revered in Philly. Don't compare him to that yet, but I get your point about thinking out of the box.

D'antoni is an American who played in the Italian League. So no, that's kinda different.

Blatt is an American too. And you have already been told that several times.

Again,

D'Antoni
Quinn Snyder
Scott Skiles

They all coached in Europe before. This "first coach that coached in Europe to coach in the NBA" is a lie, and so is this, "first European coach to coach in the NBA" ---> Messina (and Blatt isn't European).

AGAIN, PROVING my whole point that ESPN is just MAKING UP ALL OF THIS STUFF.

All of it is HYPE MARKETING and is UNTRUE.

Euroleague
06-21-2014, 09:40 AM
He is one of the best coaches in the NBA.

What is your point?

Euroleague
06-21-2014, 09:41 AM
If the coach you now think is the best in Europe came to the NBA, you would suddenly start calling him overrated.

Nope.

bagelred
06-21-2014, 10:07 AM
EuroLeague, could you give us a detailed breakdown of who you think the 5 best EuroLeague coaches are? Thanks.

JtotheIzzo
06-21-2014, 10:17 AM

Dynamo Moscow
Efes Istanbul
Aris Thessaloniki

Smush Parker >>> Vag Span

Euroleague
06-21-2014, 10:20 AM
Smush Parker >>> Vag Span

FALSE

Nash
06-21-2014, 10:30 AM
there is a reason why euroleague always does this threads when euro guys come to the nba.. its because there are no good players or coaches in europe hence why they are stuck in that shitty league

1~Gibson~1
06-21-2014, 10:32 AM
David Blatt GOAT Coaching Clip http://youtu.be/CmlXPip1D1Q

Euroleague
06-21-2014, 10:52 AM
EuroLeague, could you give us a detailed breakdown of who you think the 5 best EuroLeague coaches are? Thanks.

It might be a bit hard just at the current moment, since even the teams for qualification rounds are not even known yet. We don't even know several of the teams for the regular groups even yet.

Also, some teams don't have coaches yet, and some of the better coaches in Europe don't coach in Euroleague.

And it's actually called Euroleague. EuroLeague is the women's competition. EuroLeague with a capital L, which stands for Ladies.

But for the top 15 it's probably something like (not in any order)

Dusan Ivkovic
Zeljko Obradovic
Georgios Bartzokas
Joan Plaza
Pablo Lasso
Luca Banchi
Xavi Pascual
Svetislav Pesic
Ergin Ataman
Dusan Ivanovic
Dusko Vujosevic
Andrea Trinchieri
Fotis Katsikaris
Dimitrios Itoudis
Sergio Scariolo

But keep in mind you are talking Euroleague only. That's what you are asking. That's not all of Europe. There are a lot of good coaches that don't coach in Euroleague. It's not like the NBA, where there is just one league.

If I had to pick just 5, that's tough, but I would probably go with (again, not in any order),

Dusan Ivkovic
Zeljko Obradovic
Georgios Bartzokas
Joan Plaza

as the 4 best, and then take your pick really after that from the other ones I listed,

Pablo Lasso
Luca Banchi
Xavi Pascual
Svetislav Pesic
Ergin Ataman
Dusan Ivanovic
Dusko Vujosevic
Andrea Trinchieri
Fotis Katsikaris
Dimitrios Itoudis
Sergio Scariolo

Again, keep in mind that some of the best coaches in Europe don't actually coach in the Euroleague.

Euroleague
06-21-2014, 10:53 AM
there is a reason why euroleague always does this threads when euro guys come to the nba.. its because there are no good players or coaches in europe hence why they are stuck in that shitty league

WRONG

alexd
06-21-2014, 10:56 AM
Why that upsets you?it's typical ESPN bullshit.basically its the same thing you do with spanoulis

ILLsmak
06-21-2014, 11:04 AM
I don't care of Euroleague is totally full of shit, he is still fun to read. lol.

-Smak

Sakkreth
06-21-2014, 11:08 AM
Well his 4 best coaches does make sense, Blatt would rank somewhere close right after those 4 though. But lol @ including Scariolo and Ataman to that next list.

jzek
06-21-2014, 11:17 AM
So who is the best coach in Euroleague if not Blatt? :confusedshrug:

Euroleague
06-21-2014, 11:41 AM
Why that upsets you?it's typical ESPN bullshit.basically its the same thing you do with spanoulis

You mean it's the same thing Prasini and OnSports do with Diamantidis.

Euroleague
06-21-2014, 11:45 AM
Well his 4 best coaches does make sense, Blatt would rank somewhere close right after those 4 though. But lol @ including Scariolo and Ataman to that next list.

Which other coaches in Euroleague are better than them in the best 15? Kurtinaitis? Repesa? Again, this is not in order. Just who I put in the best 15. if I said best 17, then Kurtinaitis and Repesa would in the best 17 list.

Only possible coaches you could even mention unless you are totally trolling, and that's up to preference.

You can't be mentioning some other ones.

Like I said, MANY OF THE BEST COACHES IN EUROPE ARE NOT ACTUALLY IN EUROLEAGUE. They asked specifically for Euroleague coaches. I thought I made that pretty clear in the post.

For example, I think Giannakis is one of the best coaches in Europe, and he does not even coach in any league at all.

So under the parameters, yes, Ataman and Scariolo are in the top 15-17 Euroleague coaches and that is not up for debate. By personal preference, they would be in the top 15.

And keep in mind that Kurtinaitis isn't coaching in Euroleague this year either, and that last year Khimki got eliminated in the qualification round. So he's actually a Eurocup coach, and not a Euroleague coach. Which means he does not even really qualify for this.

Chris Fleming? He got fired by Brose for example, and is not even coaching a team right now, etc.

Pashutin? I mean same thing. He was coaching Lokomotiv, but he got fired. So how can you put him in a list, when he's not even coaching a team.

Euroleague
06-21-2014, 12:00 PM
So who is the best coach in Euroleague if not Blatt? :confusedshrug:

First, Blatt coaches in the NBA now.

Secondly, not a single Euroleague fan has said Blatt was the best coach in Euroleague. In numerous threads in the forum, every single Euroleague fan has said he was not the best coach in Euroleague.

So that should pretty much tell you it's just ESPN bullshit.

Uncle Drew
06-21-2014, 12:03 PM
This.

GimmeThat
06-21-2014, 01:08 PM
well.

I did not know that the Cavs, who has the #1 pick from last season, is now the favorite to contend amid Miami's meltdown.

Nor was I aware, or would consider it childishly foolish to learn that Cavs fan still think that the Cavs are in the sweepstake for Lebron James.

what fake hype?

BrownEye007
06-21-2014, 03:41 PM
Euroleaue spews some of the corniest insults I've ever seen. Every time I see a thread by him I just skip what everybody else says and laugh at his bulshit. Always good for a nice :roll:

Euroleague
06-22-2014, 04:27 AM
This.

Every single Euroleague fan here already called him out as a troll.

coin24
06-22-2014, 04:34 AM
Every single Euroleague fan here already called him out as a troll.

Here as in Arkansas??

SpanishACB
06-22-2014, 04:47 AM
euroleague is using hyperbole as usual but he has a point in this OP as opposed to most of his material.

Blatt is not a big deal.

I'd say Spurs getting Messina as an asst. coach is a much bigger deal.

rasko
06-22-2014, 05:33 PM
Its obvious that euroleague suffers from some kind of mental illness.
But let us revisit the wise words of Vasileios Spanoulis when JVG destroyed his soul
Spanoulis:Coach me tired cleaning bench,me very good me t-mac of europe
JVG:Stfu you chucker,we have the real t-mac here
Spanoulis:even a broken clock is right twice a day
JVG:wtf is wrong with you,you retarded scrub?

Only two coaches in europe would justify the hype blatt gets
Ivcovic/obradovic(=jackson/popovic)

Black and White
06-22-2014, 05:35 PM
Euroleague trying to grab attention as usual :oldlol:

Kukoc
06-22-2014, 05:36 PM
As long as we get Wiggins or LeBron it is okay

gabepizza
06-22-2014, 07:27 PM
If you're saying a coach whose best players werre undrafted American scrubs who couldn't even get invited to the NBA summer league like Tyrese Rice, Ricky Hickman and Alex Tyus and wins the Euroleague championship is not one of the best Euroleague coaches then Euroleague is even worse than any troll can dream of.

I mean if any mediocre coach is able to win the championship with that talent Euroleague is weaker than the D-league

Euroleague
06-23-2014, 10:39 AM
If you're saying a coach whose best players werre undrafted American scrubs who couldn't even get invited to the NBA summer league like Tyrese Rice, Ricky Hickman and Alex Tyus and wins the Euroleague championship is not one of the best Euroleague coaches then Euroleague is even worse than any troll can dream of.

I mean if any mediocre coach is able to win the championship with that talent Euroleague is weaker than the D-league

gabepizza's IQ revised down to 60.

-Lebron23-
06-23-2014, 10:41 AM
euroleague is using hyperbole as usual but he has a point in this OP as opposed to most of his material.

Blatt is not a big deal.

I'd say Spurs getting Messina as an asst. coach is a much bigger deal.
Messina is overrated, he needs to update his stuff badly, been living off rep for the last 4-5 years already.

-Lebron23-
06-23-2014, 10:50 AM
gabepizza's IQ revised down to 60.
Do you have any more insight to share than 'this guy sucks terribly, that guy is better than him'? Could you comment on Blatt's style, personality or preferred strategies? On how he likes to surround himself of certain type of assistants? On whether he is a metrics guy at all or more of an old school type of guy? On how he likes to manage personalities and egos and if he is any good at it?

You don't have a damn clue about any of that, you fvcking waste of bandwidth, do you? I suggest you sit your ass down and swap your keyboard for a few one-on-one STFU lessons so you learn to remain unnoticed and hide your stupdity from people for as long as you possibly can instead of spreading it like the VIH on your favorite Arkansas nightclub.

Rooster
06-23-2014, 10:51 AM

This.:applause:

And guys like David Blumenthal was relevant on the minor league:oldlol:

Tyrese Rice winning Final Four MVPs joining the ranks of scrubs who became part of Euroleage legends lore:roll:

Anthony Parker:oldlol:
Tyus Edney:oldlol:
Trajan Langdon:oldlol:

And corpse version of Nique and McAdoo:roll:

But hiring Blatt could be a good deal. Remember Phil Jackson was a successful at the minor league before he went to coach the real pros.

Euroleague
06-23-2014, 11:18 AM
Do you have any more insight to share than 'this guy sucks terribly, that guy is better than him'? Could you comment on Blatt's style, personality or preferred strategies? On how he likes to surround himself of certain type of assistants? On whether he is a metrics guy at all or more of an old school type of guy? On how he likes to manage personalities and egos and if he is any good at it?

You don't have a damn clue about any of that, you fvcking waste of bandwidth, do you? I suggest you sit your ass down and swap your keyboard for a few one-on-one STFU lessons so you learn to remain unnoticed and hide your stupdity from people for as long as you possibly can instead of spreading it like the VIH on your favorite Arkansas nightclub.

I explained everything about Blatt in extreme detail and the a-holes meticode and Dr.J4ever sent complaints and got all the posts deleted.

They were incredibly detailed posts about EVERYTHING about Blatt and they got deleted by that FASCIST mod realmenweargreen.

I'm not wasting my time on it again, only to have it deleted AGAIN.

Euroleague
06-23-2014, 11:21 AM
This.:applause:

And guys like David Blumenthal was relevant on the minor league:oldlol:

Tyrese Rice winning Final Four MVPs joining the ranks of scrubs who became part of Euroleage legends lore:roll:

Anthony Parker:oldlol:
Tyus Edney:oldlol:
Trajan Langdon:oldlol:

And corpse version of Nique and McAdoo:roll:

But hiring Blatt could be a good deal. Remember Phil Jackson was a successful at the minor league before he went to coach the real pros.

And the mega colossal clown trolls arrive.

So gabe and Rooster how was that long ban? Did you enjoy it?

I love how you make sure not to mention a certain nationality now that you were mentioning like 500 times before whenever you mentioned Maccabi in all your insane trolling.

Just remember, you ever start that racist crap again, you will take another ban.

-Lebron23-
06-23-2014, 11:21 AM
I explained everything about Blatt in extreme detail and the a-holes meticode and Dr.J4ever sent complaints and got all the posts deleted.

They were incredibly detailed posts about EVERYTHING about Blatt and they got deleted by that FASCIST mod realmenweargreen.

I'm not wasting my time on it again, only to have it deleted AGAIN.
So you mean to tell me that the only time out of almost 12,000 posts of garbage (+ all the BS that got rightfully deleted) you made an 'incredibly detailed' basketball analysis your post got deleted? LMAO

Euroleague
06-23-2014, 11:22 AM
So you mean to tell me that the only time out of almost 12,000 posts of garbage (+ all the BS that got rightfully deleted) you made an 'incredibly detailed' basketball analysis your post got deleted? LMAO

realmenweargreen deletes my posts all the time. Almost every single time I post anything that exposes anyone or has absolute proof, it gets deleted.

Also, welcome to ignore.

Fiba basketball
06-23-2014, 11:25 AM

Actually he really did. He even had 2 posts about it.

-Lebron23-
06-23-2014, 11:31 AM
Actually he really did. He even had 2 posts about it.
Sh

-Lebron23-
06-23-2014, 11:32 AM
Also, welcome to ignore.
You know you will continue to read and reply to my posts, don't fool yourself

Euroleague
06-23-2014, 11:33 AM
You know you will continue to read and reply to my posts, don't fool yourself

LIES

-Lebron23-
06-23-2014, 11:44 AM
LIES
Right:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=343747&page=2
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Euroleague
01-14-2015, 11:50 PM
ONCE AGAIN I am proven right. ONCE AGAIN I expose all of the clowns here for being the lying clown trolls that they truly are.

PATHETIC.

navy
01-14-2015, 11:52 PM
lol

hawksdogsbraves
01-14-2015, 11:52 PM
Got to give credit where it's due, Euroleague was 100% right on this one :applause:

JT123
01-14-2015, 11:55 PM
nostradamus! :bowdown:

CavaliersFTW
01-14-2015, 11:57 PM
ONCE AGAIN I am proven right. ONCE AGAIN I expose all of the clowns here for being the lying clown trolls that they truly are.

PATHETIC.
Yeah just like you were spot on about V-Span. The Tmac of Europe! :applause: :oldlol:

Smook A.
01-14-2015, 11:57 PM

PATHETIC.
Once again? This is the first time you were right

:yaohappy:

G-train
01-15-2015, 12:00 AM
Yeah just like you were spot on about V-Span. The Tmac of Europe! :applause: :oldlol:

Spanoulis was an excellent player :confusedshrug:

Eric Cartman
Euroleague based God :bowdown: :bowdown:

CavaliersFTW
Spanoulis was an excellent player :confusedshrug:
In which league?

Euroleague
01-15-2015, 12:01 AM
Once again? This is the first time you were right

:yaohappy:

I have been right about every single thing related to NBA/European basketball said in this forum idiot.

It is just trolls like you claiming otherwise and always trying to smear my name.

Mr. Jabbar
01-15-2015, 12:18 AM
im humbled :applause:

euroleague is indeed a great basketball mind, he was just joking in his other 13,250 posts :bowdown:

G-train
01-15-2015, 12:23 AM
In which league?

In his prime, any league you want.

JimmyMcAdocious
01-15-2015, 12:28 AM
Euroleague was also right about... I think that kid who was draft by the Wizards a while back. He's out of the league now. Super athletic. I forget his name.

Jan Vessely or something like that.

Probably the best basketball mind on ISH. :bowdown:

Milbuck
01-15-2015, 12:34 AM
What does it say about Euroleague that the greatest coach in Euroleague history is just another scrub coach in the NBA?

Dude is the Spanoulis of coaching. All hype, no talent. God among the amateurs, garbage among the gifted. Atleast he lasted more than 31 games, unlike that untalented slimy chimp Spanoulis.

imnew09
01-15-2015, 12:45 AM
Damn Euroleague should be Cavs next coach :bowdown: :bowdown:

CavaliersFTW
01-15-2015, 12:47 AM
In his prime, any league you want.
:kobe:

Lebron23
01-15-2015, 01:59 AM
Euroleague is finally telling the truth.

SyRyanYang
01-15-2015, 02:01 AM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Lebron23
01-15-2015, 02:21 AM

PATHETIC.

http://media1.giphy.com/media/KySymGAt2SJmE/200_s.gif

Eric Cartman
01-15-2015, 02:27 AM
:kobe:

I know you trolling euroleague, but if scrubs like calderon, rubio and calathes can contribute in the NBA, Prime V-Span would be a fringe all star.

dreamwarrior
01-15-2015, 04:19 AM
respect...

Euroleague
01-22-2016, 05:34 PM
I told this whole forum that David Blatt was a super overrated coach, was nowhere remotely near to being "the best coach in Europe" (he was more like maybe top 15 or something) like all the liars in US sports media claimed, and that everything being said about him in US sports media was a lie.

Almost the entire forum said I was "lying, trolling, making things up, full of shit", etc.

But in the end, as ALWAYS, on EVERY SINGLE prediction here, I am proven right, and the rest of the forum is proven wrong.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/azxKobAo7JnO0/200w.gif

SexSymbol
01-22-2016, 06:35 PM
I told this whole forum that David Blatt was a super overrated coach, was nowhere remotely near to being "the best coach in Europe" (he was more like maybe top 15 or something) like all the liars in US sports media claimed, and that everything being said about him in US sports media was a lie.

Almost the entire forum said I was "lying, trolling, making things up, full of shit", etc.

But in the end, as ALWAYS, on EVERY SINGLE prediction here, I am proven right, and the rest of the forum is proven wrong.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/azxKobAo7JnO0/200w.gif

If you were right, Blatt would've been a terrible coach.
In reality, he was 30-11 this season and had the first seed locked down and took the team to the finals last year.

So basically, you were horribly wrong.

CavaliersFTW
01-22-2016, 06:54 PM
In reality, he was 30-11 this season and had the first seed locked down and took the team to the finals last year.

rekt :lol

Truth
01-22-2016, 07:07 PM

Call the coroner. Nothing to see here.

zeerghit
01-22-2016, 07:09 PM
who signs blatt will benefit tremendous! who wanna bet!?

Straight_Ballin
01-22-2016, 07:13 PM
Bran having the worst outside shooting season of his career and he blames his coach for it. What a crybaby loser.

So who does he get now?

This guy:

http://ballislife.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/AI-3.jpg

Euroleague
01-24-2016, 03:10 PM

He did a very poor job. Even much worse than I thought he would. Even Messina (the most overrated coach in the history of Europe) would have done much better.

Only complete morons and people with zero basketball knowledge like you, could watch a Cavs game and think Blatt was not doing a terrible job.

Nick Young
01-24-2016, 03:11 PM
He did a very poor job. Even much worse than I thought he would. Even Messina (the most overrated coach in the history of Europe) would have done much better.
Blatt>>>Spanoulis

As a player, and as a human being

Milbuck
01-24-2016, 03:14 PM
Arguably the greatest coach in Euroleague history. Wow. In just one and a half years he leads his team to the finals and back to back #1 seeds. If only Euroleague players like Spanoulis could make the transition to the pros as well as Blatt did as a coach..

beastee
01-24-2016, 04:13 PM
The funny thing about Euroleague, is you know as soon as he got the alert that Blatt got fired he went and seasoned some lamb shanks, got the grill ready, pulled out some Greek tapenade and spread it all over his body and then logged onto ISH with the biggest hard on he has ever had. This dude pulling up this thread was about as predictable as another Spanoulis turnover.

:facepalm

postmupndunkit
01-24-2016, 04:56 PM
Fake hype doesn't exist. Blatt's coaching record and achievements speak for themselves. Whether or not your SYSTEM is successful is all that matters. Time and time again he proved he was the right person for the job. How? HIS TEAMS WIN.