PDA

View Full Version : LeBron Leaving Miami Would Be A Bitch Move.

NumberSix
06-20-2014, 06:07 PM
Real talk.

Leaving Cleveland is one thing. Cleveland is not a franchise that can ever be a real contender. Any sane person would leave.

Miami though is a contender. 4 straight finals and 2 back to back titles. That's not something you leave.

It's not gonna happen. He ain't going. Dude will retire a Heat.

TheMarkMadsen
06-20-2014, 06:09 PM
I agree

TheReal Kendall
06-20-2014, 06:10 PM
It would be funny if he leave and then Wade and Bosh won a ring without him

NBAplayoffs2001
06-20-2014, 06:17 PM
Real talk.

Leaving Cleveland is one thing. Cleveland is not a franchise that can ever be a real contender. Any sane person would leave.

Miami though is a contender. 4 straight finals and 2 back to back titles. That's not something you leave.

Stage 1: denial
Stage 2: bargaining
Stage 3: depression
Stage 4: join a new fanboat
Stage 5: i've been a fan for years.

ArbitraryWater
06-20-2014, 06:21 PM
It would be funny if he leave and then Wade and Bosh won a ring without him

lol.. while beating bronzy in the finals :lol

JT123
06-20-2014, 06:24 PM
Real talk.

I disagree. This team has become just like those Cleveland teams, and Wade is only gonna continue to decline and play in fewer and fewer games. You can't seriously tell me you think Bosh is a good enough player to be the second option on a Championship team. :oldlol:
I will say this however. If Riley does make some moves to put a better roster around Lebron, and Lebron still left, then THAT would be a bitch move. But if Miami keeps this exact same roster intact then Lebron has every right to leave and go to a team in which he doesn't have to do EVERYTHING every night.

unbreakable
06-20-2014, 06:24 PM
its not a bltch move if hes surrounded by the worst fans in sports history..

you just mad that youll have to JUMP SHIP AGAIN to another team LMAO

lebron to houston , NY or chicago become instant favorites

AlphaWolf24
06-20-2014, 06:27 PM
Real talk.

Cavs made the Finals and lost to the Spurs....3 years later and after back 2 back 60+ win season with HCA throughout the playoffs Lebron quit and left Cleveland...

Heat made the Finals and Lost to the Spurs....they aint goin to anymore Finals.

Lebron just getting ahead start...why should he wait another 2 - 3 years and lose in Miami?

jump ship again ( like he did on the 66 win Cavs) and find a better team.:confusedshrug:

r0drig0lac
06-20-2014, 06:27 PM
would only be acceptable if it were returning to cleveland
anything different should negatively affect his legacy

SamuraiSWISH
06-20-2014, 06:32 PM
"Do I have to remind you I've done this before" ... from that post decision Nike commercial.

Bounced on his local public HS in favor of greener pastures elsewhere, taking the path of least resistance.

Did it in the NBA, after failing to prevail in two seasons with Cleveland. Went to South Beach for greener pastures. Stacked roster, beautiful weather.

It's hilarious seeing LeBron stans like OP squirming getting ready to be upset about the nature of a man they defended for 4 years, and his cowardly decision. When it's proven he's a coward.

Riley just basically said this without directly saying it.

Everyone knows. Once a cheater, always a cheater. LeBron takes the easiest route for LeBron.

Kukoc
06-20-2014, 06:40 PM
Nope, leaving Cleveland was a bitch move.

Coming home to Cleveland would be the only right thing to do

AlphaWolf24
06-20-2014, 06:42 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BXiD8TZIAAAncVU.jpg

Our goal is very simple: To show LeBron that some attitudes in Northeast Ohio have changed. Many of us who felt betrayed and scorned are turning and we are open to having him come back. It’s not an expectation that he comes back…it’s to show that the masses don’t all feel the hatred that was portrayed before.

Is it everyone? Absolutely not. We respect that a lot of people still have tough feelings about the whole Decision and its aftermath. Some never stopped being a fan of LeBron and others have let time heal their wounds. We want to win and we know that LeBron probably does want to win for Cleveland.

We have big goals for the rest of the year but we need a SPONSOR to come in and help us. Visit our SPONSOR page to learn more.

These are based on many facts and many assumptions. We are not saying we are 100% correct, but we do believe that the chances of him coming back aren’t quite the “no chance” that many people believe.

First: The economics of the NBA have changed with the new collective bargaining agreement that was created after LeBron went to Miami. In it, salary cap offenders of multiple years have escalating taxes, so it makes it more and more costly for the core “Big 3” to stay together. Some estimates are north of $75MM in just luxury taxes. Would the owners of the Heat pay this? Sure, they could. But with that money, they could get other top tier talent as well. If they chose not to pay it, and the Big 3 had to split, why would LeBron stay? He may, but his reason for going to Miami was to be around a team that could win day 1. If the Big 3 split, it would require rebuilding and we don’t think that’s a likely stage for LeBron in his prime years.

Second: The Cavs are definitely not a winning franchise as of this writing but we have great young players. The average age of championship teams is 25-27 years of age and our average age is below that. We have a superstar in Kyrie Irving, a player that GMs across the league voted as the one player teams would want to build a franchise around. Dion Waiters is looking better every year and Tristan Thompson has worked the offseason like crazy and is looking great. LeBron coming in would bring the winning steps back and these players could provide a great support team.

Third: Even though he left us, he has said he wanted to win for Cleveland in the past. We do NOT think he is a vindictive person. We believe he wants to win one, or many, for Cleveland.

ArbitraryWater
06-20-2014, 06:47 PM
"Do I have to remind you I've done this before" ... from that post decision Nike commercial.

Bounced on his local public HS in favor of greener pastures elsewhere, taking the path of least resistance.

Did it in the NBA, after failing to prevail in two seasons with Cleveland. Went to South Beach for greener pastures. Stacked roster, beautiful weather.

It's hilarious seeing LeBron stans like OP squirming getting ready to be upset about the nature of a man they defended for 4 years, and his cowardly decision. When it's proven he's a coward.

Everyone knows. Once a cheater, always a cheater. LeBron takes the easiest route for LeBron.

Who wouldn't wanna play in Cleveland?

Le Shaqtus
06-20-2014, 06:48 PM
I can hear the panic behind those words :lol

Hey Yo
06-20-2014, 06:49 PM

2013 ECF, Miami got bigger TV ratings than Indiana. There's a million things to do in Miami. What else is there to do in Indy?

ArbitraryWater
06-20-2014, 06:51 PM
I can hear the panic behind those words :lol

:oldlol:

Nash
06-20-2014, 06:53 PM
he should do whatever he wants. Maybe he would like to live in Utah, he could go there.

i hope he goes to NY. greatest city in the world needs the best player in the world

smoovegittar
06-20-2014, 06:58 PM
he should do whatever he wants. Maybe he would like to live in Utah, he could go there.

i hope he goes to NY. greatest city in the world needs the best player in the world
Hell, it might be the ONLY reason I wouldn't want Bron in NYC. OP would probably off himself if Bron joined Melo.

This is getting more fun by the day! :D

smoovegittar
06-20-2014, 06:59 PM

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Kukoc
06-20-2014, 07:01 PM

No way. You cant be serious

DonDadda59
06-20-2014, 07:12 PM
Real talk.

Color me shocked :eek:

Gonna have to bump this in the future if Bron does in fact (once again) take the coward's way out though.

Marlo_Stanfield
06-20-2014, 07:22 PM
Miami has a shit squad and Pat Riley couldnt get a decent rim protecter and rebounder in 4 years. Godfather my ass.
i hope LeBron leaves if Riley doesnt make some major moves.

WeGetRing2012
06-20-2014, 07:22 PM
Well Lebron is a bitch :confusedshrug:

WeGetRing2012
06-20-2014, 07:23 PM
Miami has a shit squad and Pat Riley couldnt get a decent rim protecter and rebounder in 4 years. Godfather my ass.
i hope LeBron leaves if Riley doesnt make some major moves.

Yeah they need CP3, Blake, or Dwight. (Sarcasm!)

Lebron23
06-20-2014, 07:25 PM
Color me shocked :eek:

Gonna have to bump this in the future if Bron does in fact (once again) take the coward's way out though.

Do you guys blame Lebron for the Heat's 2014 finals debacle?? It actually reminded me of Shaq in the 2004 NBA Finals. Both of their supporting casts failed them, and they played some terrible defense in the whole series.

Kukoc
06-20-2014, 07:27 PM
Do you guys blame Lebron for the Heat's 2014 finals debacle?? It actually reminded me of Shaq in the 2004 NBA Finals. Both of their supporting casts failed them, and they played some terrible defense in the whole series.

Well he is the leader of the team and it is up to him.

Dont give me shet about his cast and help.

2-5

Lebron23
06-20-2014, 07:28 PM
Well he is the leader of the team and it is up to him.

Dont give me shet about his cast and help.

2-5

who cares? He's still a 2x NBA Champion, and he still has plenty of chances to win another NBA titles. It took Team Duncan 7 years before he won his fifth and last championship.

and Lebron has more championship than the entire cleveland sport team since 1964.

AlphaWolf24
06-20-2014, 07:28 PM

and then Shaq got booted outta the Lakers just like he did in Orlando, Miami , PHX , Cleveland etc..etc...

who's getting booted from Miami?

oh yeah....where the **** is Pauk at?....and what will yo avatar be next season?

Kukoc
06-20-2014, 07:31 PM
who cares? He's still a 2x NBA Champion, and he still has plenty of chances to win another NBA titles. It took Team Duncan 7 years before he won his fifth and last championship.

and Lebron has more championship than the entire cleveland sport team since 1964.

Yeah he said it was gonna be easy and he was winning 8 rings.

Sure he can win more rings.
But he will never surpass Jordan as the GOAT.

fpliii
06-20-2014, 07:31 PM
and then Shaq got booted outta the Lakers just like he did in Orlando, Miami , PHX , Cleveland etc..etc...

who's getting booted from Miami?

oh yeah....where the **** is Pauk at?....and what will yo avatar be next season?
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1008323/index.htm

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-06-19/sports/0406190129_1_process-of-trading-o-neal-o-neal-and-bryant-lakers

Free agency and demanding a trade = booted out my dude? :confusedshrug:

Don't get me wrong, we obviously chose a prime Kobe over an aging Shaq, but it's not like he was forced out of either team.

DonDadda59
06-20-2014, 07:34 PM

Shit happens. If Bron really believed the bullshit he was spewing about the Heat winning 8 championships and it being 'easy' then he's an even bigger mental midget than we expected.

Like Riles said, you can't run out the first exit you see just because you run into some adversity. Like the OP pointed out, MIA has gone to 4 straight finals, winning 2 of them. But now he's going to abandon the team because they lost to a better squad? How many of the 'help' jumped ship after Bron shit the bed in 2011?

Miami has a shit squad and Pat Riley couldnt get a decent rim protecter and rebounder in 4 years.

http://ih3.redbubble.net/image.11778946.3238/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

AlphaWolf24
06-20-2014, 07:40 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1008323/index.htm

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-06-19/sports/0406190129_1_process-of-trading-o-neal-o-neal-and-bryant-lakers

Free agency and demanding a trade = booted out my dude? :confusedshrug:

Don't get me wrong, we obviously chose a prime Kobe over an aging Shaq, but it's not like he was forced out of either team.

my dude....

the Orlando Sentinel had a poll and the majority voted that Shaq was not worth his 115 million...Shaq even said it hurt his feelings and that is why he decided to sign with L.A.

The Lakers decided to Keep Kobe...because he was the more important player/better player

The Pat Riley and the Heat voted to get rid of Shaq because of his poor attitude...

PHX Shaq threw the GM under the Bus and got booted

Cleveland he threw the ownership under the bus.

Shaq fueded with players/ownership in every city he played in....

longtime lurker
06-20-2014, 07:44 PM

bahahaha called out! The fact that we're even talking about Lebron jumping ship from a team that just went to 4 straight finals shows how many people view him as a bitch.

fpliii
06-20-2014, 07:46 PM
my dude....

the Orlando Sentinel had a poll and the majority voted that Shaq was not worth his 115 million...Shaq even said it hurt his feelings and that is why he decided to sign with L.A.

The Lakers decided to Keep Kobe...because he was the more important player/better player

The Pat Riley and the Heat voted to get rid of Shaq because of his poor attitude...

Shaq fueded with players/ownership in every city he played in....
Oh I agree about everything after the Lakers, but he wasn't booted from either Orlando or LA.

He burned bridges everywhere after though, agree 100%. I'm a big Shaq guy, but shit like "I got hurt on company time so I'll heal on company time", and showing up at camp 50+ pounds overweight pissed me off a ton for sure.

DonDadda59
06-20-2014, 07:49 PM
It's not that they lost its how they lost.

So if they had lost by an average of 4 points per game instead of 14, Bron would've opted in already?

bahahaha called out! The fact that we're even talking about Lebron jumping ship from a team that just went to 4 straight finals shows how many people view him as a bitch.

Including the team president, who just called him out in public. After the Cavs GM called him a coward in the press.

Combat Wombat
06-20-2014, 07:54 PM
For OPs sake, I hope he stays, otherwise his parents will be forking out the money to buy him a new jersey and bed-sheets.

Droid101
06-20-2014, 07:57 PM
:applause:

JT123
06-20-2014, 08:08 PM
Shit happens. If Bron really believed the bullshit he was spewing about the Heat winning 8 championships and it being 'easy' then he's an even bigger mental midget than we expected.

Like Riles said, you can't run out the first exit you see just because you run into some adversity. Like the OP pointed out, MIA has gone to 4 straight finals, winning 2 of them. But now he's going to abandon the team because they lost to a better squad? How many of the 'help' jumped ship after Bron shit the bed in 2011?

http://ih3.redbubble.net/image.11778946.3238/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg
:lol Birdman is almost 40 years old! He is not someone who can play major minutes. :no: Pretty sure he was injured in the Finals too, as he didn't look anywhere near as explosive around the basket as he normally does.

ArbitraryWater
06-20-2014, 08:19 PM
So if they had lost by an average of 4 points per game instead of 14, Bron would've opted in already?

Including the team president, who just called him out in public. After the Cavs GM called him a coward in the press.

If they were able to compete, why not? :confusedshrug:

They weren't

aj1987
06-20-2014, 08:42 PM

The way you post about LeBron, it's like one day he gives you a reach around, and the next day he doesn't.

I'm pretty sure that he went to only one school since his freshman year.

Oh yeah, if Pippen didn't turn out the way he did, MJ would've bolted as well. Also, please stop talking about stacked teams. MJ won titles on literally some of the most stacked teams of all time.

Inb4 MJ nut munchers and dick size supporters.

Droid101
06-20-2014, 08:43 PM
#6 is the biggest bandwagon idiot ever. He was a Laker fan until bran joined the Heat, then he became a bran fan/Heat fan. Now, he'll go wherever he thinks the next championship will land.

What a ******.

stalkerforlife
06-20-2014, 10:40 PM
Real talk.

Could the Spurs win titles before they won a title? The Cleveland excuse is lame. Leaving without winning a ring as promised was a bitch move.

Leaving again will be the biggest bitch move of his life.

SupermanOnSteroids
06-20-2014, 10:51 PM
at the very least he should finish out the whole contract and not opt out. if he opts out then he will end up ruining his whole legacy by his own hands.

J Shuttlesworth
06-20-2014, 11:09 PM
It's a tough spot to be in. OP makes a good point that you don't leave 4 straight finals runs, but everything is contingent on Wade/Bosh's contract. If they opt in, this team can't really be a contender. If Wade was willing to take a paycut (which I doubt), then I think it would be a real bitch move for LeBron to leave. LeBron only has a few years left of his prime and obviously wants rings more than anything. The Heat can't get that much better with Wade eating that cap space, and it's basically a guaranteed no ring if he does. I get that you don't leave a team after making the finals 4x, but with Wade in his current health, it changes the situation completely.

poido123
06-20-2014, 11:15 PM
Lebron going back to Cavs would be hilarious :lol

Posters on here have been ragging on Cavs fans for being salty over Lebron leaving.

stalkerforlife
06-20-2014, 11:15 PM
It's a tough spot to be in. OP makes a good point that you don't leave 4 straight finals runs, but everything is contingent on Wade/Bosh's contract. If they opt in, this team can't really be a contender If Wade was willing to take a paycut (which I doubt), then I think it would be a real bitch move for LeBron to leave. LeBron only has a few years left of his prime and obviously wants rings more than anything. The Heat can't get that much better with Wade eating that cap space, and it's basically a guaranteed no ring if he does. I get that you don't leave a team after making the finals 4x, but with Wade in his current health, it changes the situation completely.

:biggums:

They just made the finals, dude.

poido123
06-20-2014, 11:16 PM
For OPs sake, I hope he stays, otherwise his parents will be forking out the money to buy him a new jersey and bed-sheets.

I don't know why OP cares so much, he just jumps onto the next frontrunner like he did with the Heat from the Lakers...

poido123
06-20-2014, 11:18 PM
The way you post about LeBron, it's like one day he gives you a reach around, and the next day he doesn't.

I'm pretty sure that he went to only one school since his freshman year.

Oh yeah, if Pippen didn't turn out the way he did, MJ would've bolted as well. Also, please stop talking about stacked teams. MJ won titles on literally some of the most stacked teams of all time.

Inb4 MJ nut munchers and dick size supporters.

Didn't happen.

Stop speculating, Lebron did do it. :confusedshrug:

J Shuttlesworth
06-20-2014, 11:19 PM
:biggums:

They just made the finals, dude.
And they got spanked in the finals. Don't act like you weren't one of those idiots saying they'd get knocked out by Dallas or Memphis if they were in the West.

Plus Wade's health will only get worse with age, and their role players are all old. Obviously Miami can rebuild their role players, but how are you going to beat the Spurs in the finals if your second option can only play 50 games a season, and can't finish an entire playoffs?

Dresta
06-20-2014, 11:19 PM
my dude....

Shaq fueded with players/ownership in every city he played in....erm.. no, the Lakers decided to keep Kobe because he was the younger player and Shaq was already on the decline, and it was the right move because 04-05 was his last good season really.

J Shuttlesworth
06-20-2014, 11:20 PM
Lebron going back to Cavs would be hilarious :lol

Posters on here have been ragging on Cavs fans for being salty over Lebron leaving.
CavsFTW has actually been salty as **** over LeBron leaving. Dude's made so many hate threads. Would love to see him go from hating to sucking Bron's dick in a split second :lol

Anyways, though unlikely, what would your reaction be if Bron were to join the Bulls instead of Melo? I know you hate Bron... would you have trouble watching the Bulls that season?

poido123
06-20-2014, 11:20 PM
It's a tough spot to be in. OP makes a good point that you don't leave 4 straight finals runs, but everything is contingent on Wade/Bosh's contract. If they opt in, this team can't really be a contender. If Wade was willing to take a paycut (which I doubt), then I think it would be a real bitch move for LeBron to leave. LeBron only has a few years left of his prime and obviously wants rings more than anything. The Heat can't get that much better with Wade eating that cap space, and it's basically a guaranteed no ring if he does. I get that you don't leave a team after making the finals 4x, but with Wade in his current health, it changes the situation completely.

If Lebron leaves, will you be satisfied with his decision?

J Shuttlesworth
06-20-2014, 11:35 PM
If Lebron leaves, will you be satisfied with his decision?
Hard to say. When everyone ranks you based on your ring count, and not how you actually play, I actually can't blame him for wanting to go to the place best suited for him to get rings. If he played for a shitty team and averaged 40/10/10, people still wouldn't consider him the GOAT because he doesn't have the rings... That's just the reality. If rings are your top priority, do you really think Miami w/ Wade getting paid so much is his best option? It really all depends on what Riley is able to pull the next couple of weeks. The ideal situation would be Wade/Bosh accepting their true value, and taking a pay cut to clear cap space. If this doesn't happen, I would understand him leaving. If he was younger, leaving would be inexcusable but he only has a few years of his prime left.

Honestly, I have faith in Riley though. I think he will do what it takes to keep LeBron

NumberSix
06-20-2014, 11:39 PM
Didn't happen.

Stop speculating, Lebron did do it. :confusedshrug:
Straya day!

YEAH *****!!!

Beastmode88
06-20-2014, 11:43 PM

Samething could of been said about Kobe after Shaq left. He was in his prime but had to sit thru his prime playing with garbage til he got gasol, mwp and bynum. Yet Lebron has is given a free pass to leave cause his team won't take paycuts? Double standards no?

JT123
06-20-2014, 11:43 PM
Hard to say. When everyone ranks you based on your ring count, and not how you actually play, I actually can't blame him for wanting to go to the place best suited for him to get rings. If he played for a shitty team and averaged 40/10/10, people still wouldn't consider him the GOAT because he doesn't have the rings... That's just the reality. If rings are your top priority, do you really think Miami w/ Wade getting paid so much is his best option? It really all depends on what Riley is able to pull the next couple of weeks. The ideal situation would be Wade/Bosh accepting their true value, and taking a pay cut to clear cap space. If this doesn't happen, I would understand him leaving. If he was younger, leaving would be inexcusable but he only has a few years of his prime left.

Honestly, I have faith in Riley though. I think he will do what it takes to keep LeBron
I'm starting to have my doubts about Riley having anything up his sleeve. He went to the media and basically tried to guilt Lebron into staying, which is pretty desperate. I don't think he would be desperate if he had a solid plan in place to improve the roster.

JT123
06-20-2014, 11:45 PM
Samething could of been said about Kobe after Shaq left. He was in his prime but had to sit thru his prime playing with garbage til he got gasol, mwp and bynum. Yet Lebron has is given a free pass to leave cause his team won't take paycuts? Double standards no?
So now you are gonna try to act like Kobe stuck around out of loyalty? :roll: Kobe stayed because management said NO to his trade request! If Kobe had been a free agent in 2007 he would have signed with a different team, that is a fact.

J Shuttlesworth
06-20-2014, 11:48 PM
Kobe was in a different situation. He was like 23-24 with 3 rings.... He had plenty of his prime left. I already said that if LeBron was younger, it would be a bitch move but his prime is running out

Beastmode88
06-20-2014, 11:49 PM
So now you are gonna try to act like Kobe stuck around out of loyalty? :roll: Kobe stayed because management said NO to his trade request! If Kobe had been a free agent in 2007 he would have signed with a different team, that is a fact.

empty threats, he would not of team hopped.

poido123
06-20-2014, 11:53 PM
CavsFTW has actually been salty as **** over LeBron leaving. Dude's made so many hate threads. Would love to see him go from hating to sucking Bron's dick in a split second :lol

Anyways, though unlikely, what would your reaction be if Bron were to join the Bulls instead of Melo? I know you hate Bron... would you have trouble watching the Bulls that season?

It won't happen, but if it did I'd find it very hard to follow the team while he's on it. I know a lot of Bulls fans that couldn't stomach him on the team now.

It might be the only thing that silences me as a fan of the Bulls and I might decide to go into a long hiatus. :oldlol:

J Shuttlesworth
06-20-2014, 11:56 PM
It won't happen, but if it did I'd find it very hard to follow the team while he's on it. I know a lot of Bulls fans that couldn't stomach him on the team now.

It might be the only thing that silences me as a fan of the Bulls and I might decide to go into a long hiatus. :oldlol:
the thing that sucks is that Noah/LeBron would be the best pick and roll in the league by far... We saw it for a few stretches in the ASG... shit was deadly. Those dudes hate each others guts though... doubt they would ever play w/ each other.

Though I always thought Thibs would be great for LeBron, especially w/ the way he handles himself. Maybe not Popovich great, but still great. I thought Bulls would be a good option for LeBron when he was an FA in 2010, but looking at what happened to Rose, he's probably glad he didn't end up going there.

JT123
06-20-2014, 11:59 PM

Even if he won you guys a chip? I have a very hard time believing you would stay away if he brought immediate success. :lol
You are right, he would never go to Chicago, but it's always fun to speculate.

poido123
06-21-2014, 12:02 AM
Even if he won you guys a chip? I have a very hard time believing you would stay away if he brought immediate success. :lol
You are right, he would never go to Chicago, but it's always fun to speculate.

Honestly, I would find it very hard to watch games with him on it.

I don't like his mannerisms, what he stands for etc etc.

I'd rather ride the journey of a flawed melo than experience what goes with lebron.

Oh and his loyal stans are unbearable :facepalm

poido123
06-21-2014, 12:04 AM
the thing that sucks is that Noah/LeBron would be the best pick and roll in the league by far... We saw it for a few stretches in the ASG... shit was deadly. Those dudes hate each others guts though... doubt they would ever play w/ each other.

Though I always thought Thibs would be great for LeBron, especially w/ the way he handles himself. Maybe not Popovich great, but still great. I thought Bulls would be a good option for LeBron when he was an FA in 2010, but looking at what happened to Rose, he's probably glad he didn't end up going there.

Yeah, Noah wouldn't like Lebron's clown attitude at times.

I rest peacefully in knowing that no matter how attractive or how good of a fit Lebron would be in Chicago, he will never go there...

lilteapot
06-21-2014, 12:08 AM
Yeah, Noah wouldn't like Lebron's clown attitude at times.

I rest peacefully in knowing that no matter how attractive or how good of a fit Lebron would be in Chicago, he will never go there...
Lebron hasn't acted like a clown since 2011. he's been much more mature, doesn't dance and shit on the sidelines anymore

nightprowler10
06-21-2014, 12:11 AM
#6 is the biggest bandwagon idiot ever. He was a Laker fan until bran joined the Heat, then he became a bran fan/Heat fan. Now, he'll go wherever he thinks the next championship will land.

What a ******.

BlazerRed
06-21-2014, 12:14 AM
Stage 5: i've been a fan for years.NumberSix summed up perfectly :roll:

La Frescobaldi
06-21-2014, 12:23 AM
Real talk.

He'll be flying in to Oklahoma City and then will stop by LA Clippers for new contract meetings.
"I just want to win, and I can do it by teaming up with Westbrook/Durant or Blake/CP3 & Deandre.
Not 10, not 12, not 30........"

AlphaWolf24
06-21-2014, 12:27 AM
erm.. no, the Lakers decided to keep Kobe because he was the younger player and Shaq was already on the decline, and it was the right move because 04-05 was his last good season really.

Like I said...Kobe was the better player and the more important player to the Franchise.

History proved itself....and echoed my points. As Kobe played at a better rate and still Dominated without Shaq/went to 3 straight Finals...

with Gasol and Bynum....( 2 players who were a fraction of the talent that Shaq was)

Shaq never even sniffed the similar success as he did when he played with Kobe.

even Tex Winter saw the hierarchy and how it should play out..

In a video session during the NBA Finals, Lakers assistant coach Tex Winter criticized O'Neal's defense against the screen roll. Winter said when O'Neal's career was over, he'd expose O'Neal as "overrated."

When Jackson defended O'Neal, Winter criticized O'Neal's footwork, his free-throw shooting and said his field goals were "all dunks." When the players joined the video session, Winter and O'Neal had a confrontation.

Droid101
06-21-2014, 01:16 AM
http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1503/15037917/2539132-6916208239-24395.gif

Legends66NBA7
06-21-2014, 01:25 AM
People saying they "couldn't stomach" LeBron James on their team ?

Right. :oldlol:

therammingman
06-21-2014, 01:31 AM
o rly?

plowking
06-21-2014, 01:53 AM
We'd get over it.

Wouldn't he rather do a sign and trade even if he does want to go elsewhere, since that way he maximizes on his potential earnings? Either way, it clears capspace, and we get something for him, like future draft picks, etc.

DonDadda59
07-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Real talk.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/jUwpNzg9IcyrK/giphy.gif

TheMan
07-11-2014, 03:41 PM
Does the OP ever get a prediction right?:oldlol:

Gonna be fun watching this dude do a 180 and become a Cavs "fan".

Dro
07-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Like I said...Kobe was the better player and the more important player to the Franchise.

:lol

LBJFTW
07-11-2014, 05:25 PM
Does the OP ever get a prediction right?:oldlol:

Gonna be fun watching this dude do a 180 and become a Cavs "fan".

Rumor has it he's already looking for work in Cleveland and a relocation package to make it legit.

riseagainst
07-11-2014, 05:29 PM
:roll:

OP is on complete meltdown

NumberSix
07-11-2014, 05:31 PM

OP is on complete meltdown
I haven't even posted in this thread. lol

kennethgriffin
07-11-2014, 05:33 PM

Hows jersey shopping today? Find any sweet deals online?

Marlo_Stanfield
07-11-2014, 05:36 PM
OP in ruins:coleman:

Rodmantheman
07-11-2014, 05:38 PM
Hows jersey shopping today? Find any sweet deals online?

tontoz
07-11-2014, 05:48 PM
Real talk.

More fail from one of the dumbest posters on the board.

ClutchOver9000
07-11-2014, 05:52 PM

PickernRoller
07-11-2014, 06:02 PM
This banwagoning fakkit gonna be a Cavs fan huh? :lol :lol :lol

From LA to the Heat to the Cavs. Damn.

MavsSuperFan
07-11-2014, 06:04 PM
Too busy crying and shopping for cleveland gear?

La Frescobaldi
07-11-2014, 10:15 PM
Who wouldn't wanna play in Cleveland?

lmao this guy right here!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN0WqSeCKW8

still freakin epic

stalkerforlife
07-11-2014, 10:20 PM
OP has always been a sad case.

Horrible backfire.

La Frescobaldi
07-11-2014, 10:27 PM
OP has always been a sad case.

Horrible backfire.

Lakers no wait.
Heat no wait.
Cavs.
until lbj leaves for Chile. Then he'll be a Chile fan.