PDA

View Full Version : Tha only way that I will give some respect to Lebron again...

Real14
06-20-2014, 07:26 PM
....If he play for a team with only one other star and have good role players that's not stacked that will still complement his game well and whole flow of tha team. In a perfect world if this happens then I would give some respect to Lebron again and he has to win at least 1 or 2 ringz with them. Yea yall heard it here first folkz, I will respect his legacy more if he does this.:D

fpliii
06-20-2014, 07:28 PM
What if he signs with the Knicks this summer?

TheMarkMadsen
06-20-2014, 07:28 PM
I'd like to see him win 2 rings with a second option who had a single all star appearance to his name prior to joining and no playoff wins

Real14
06-20-2014, 07:30 PM
I'd like to see him win 2 rings with a second option who had a single all star appearance to his name and no playoff wins
This. I definitely would give him propz for this:applause:

navy
06-20-2014, 07:31 PM
I'd like to see him win 2 rings with a second option who had a single all star appearance to his name prior to joining and no playoff wins
Can he have the GOAT coach as well? :applause:

Real14
06-20-2014, 07:32 PM
What if he signs with the Knicks this summer?
Tha only way I will accept him if Melo stays, but even after that I wouldn't feel to happy about LeBron being on my team. I dont think he can handle all that N.Y pressure:confusedshrug:

TheMarkMadsen
06-20-2014, 07:32 PM
Can he have the GOAT coach as well? :applause:

San Antonio doesn't have the cap space

Oh wait? Is P Jax the goat coach because last week it was Pop?

Damn, Bran stans backed themselves into a corner with that

Real14
06-20-2014, 07:36 PM

Oh wait? Is P Jax the goat coach because last week it was Pop?

Pop will never be tha GOAT coach especially since he never won a back 2back title yet:lol

navy
06-20-2014, 07:37 PM

On wait? Is P Jax the goat coach because last week it was Pop?

Its preference really.

Phil Jackson is definitely the GOAT coach resume wise, but if you are looking at what Pop did 2011- you have to marvel his coaching ability and perhaps take him above Phil when starting a team.

Which corner is being backed into? Phil Jackson and Pop are both at worst top 5 all time. :applause:

Real14
06-20-2014, 07:40 PM
Its preference really.

Phil Jackson is definitely the GOAT coach resume wise, but if you are looking at what Pop did 2011- you have to marvel his coaching ability and perhaps take him above Phil when starting a team.

Which corner is being backed into? Phil Jackson and Pop are both at worst top 5 all time. :applause:
:biggums:

Lebron23
06-20-2014, 07:40 PM
OP is bipolar

fpliii
06-20-2014, 07:42 PM
I think he's saying 2011- meaning the 11-12 season to the present.

He's basically rebuilt the team from scratch, they're not based on a low-post isolation offense anymore (though Timmy is obviously a big part of what they do), and rely on running a lot, shooting a ton of threes, and passing more than any team in recent memory.

That's extremely impressive.

NBAplayoffs2001
Tha only way I will accept him if Melo stays, but even after that I wouldn't feel to happy about LeBron being on my team. I dont think he can handle all that N.Y pressure:confusedshrug:

I feel you. We are rude arses in NYC. You don't succeed as an athlete well you better get used to us going like this to you: :rant :rant :rant :rant (ala Melo and Stat)

navy
Pop has his Spurs Big 3, but watch games where they dont play. Team is still really good because of his sytem.

No shame in taking 2011- Popovich over Phil when starting a new team devoid of talent. :no:

And yes 2011- means the 2011-2012 season to Present.

beastee
06-20-2014, 07:45 PM
You described Chicago perfectly. One star - Rose, who really could just be above average PG now with injuries and a solid defensive core - Butler, Noah and role players. Taj Gibson would need to be traded for salaries to work, but...

Rose
Butler
Lebron
Mirotic
Noah

He is still the best player by far on that team and inherits a good coach and a team that will be ready next season.

But I doubt he ever wants to be in Jordan's shadow...and he had the same chance 4 years ago and decided against it.

Only other team that I could respect him for would be Cleveland...but why do that, that city sucks big time.

Real14
06-20-2014, 07:54 PM
OP is bipolar
:biggums: how iz dat??

Real14
06-20-2014, 07:57 PM
I think he's saying 2011- meaning the 11-12 season to the present.

He's basically rebuilt the team from scratch, they're not based on a low-post isolation offense anymore (though Timmy is obviously a big part of what they do), and rely on running a lot, shooting a ton of threes, and passing more than any team in recent memory.

That's extremely impressive.
I understand but they still had Duncan, parker, and ginobli for over 10 years now, I think that helps a lot especially for coach pop.

Real14
06-20-2014, 08:00 PM
I feel you. We are rude arses in NYC. You don't succeed as an athlete well you better get used to us going like this to you: :rant :rant :rant :rant (ala Melo and Stat)
true dat:pimp: but I think Melo iz doing ok especially since he put tha team on his back last season, it was tha multiple injuries, felton, shumpert and coach woodson idiotic plays that phucked us up:facepalm

fpliii
06-20-2014, 08:03 PM
I understand but they still had Duncan, parker, and ginobli for over 10 years now, I think that helps a lot especially for coach pop.
Duncan is a shell of himself, Ginobili was brutal last year (great this season though), and Parker hasn't played like a star in the Finals these last two years.

In general I'd agree, but I think they played well these last three years more because of coaching and team play than because of talent, if that makes sense.

HurricaneKid
06-20-2014, 09:41 PM
Neither LeBron James nor anyone here GsAF if you respect LBJ.

Out of curiousity though, who on Mia constitutes a star next year?

J Shuttlesworth
06-20-2014, 09:43 PM
The Heat team he played on this year only had one player playing like a star, and that was LeBron

kentatm
06-20-2014, 09:44 PM
....If he play for a team with only one other star and have good role players that's not stacked that will still complement his game well and whole flow of tha team. In a perfect world if this happens then I would give some respect to Lebron again and he has to win at least 1 or 2 ringz with them. Yea yall heard it here first folkz, I will respect his legacy more if he does this.:D

:lebronamazed: :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed:

Lebronxrings
06-20-2014, 09:57 PM
he did; the miami cavaliers.

ZHAKIDD532
06-20-2014, 09:59 PM
Oh good. LeBron knows what he needs to do now. Glad you let him know.

SupermanOnSteroids
06-20-2014, 10:57 PM
the only way he gains respect is if he sticks it out with the heat through thick and thin.