PDA

View Full Version : The struggles of being a LeBron fan

J Shuttlesworth
06-20-2014, 11:46 PM
Bucks fans, Raptors fans, Wizards fans, Knicks fans, you think you have it bad? Not even close to what us LeBron fans are enduring. Sure two rings and four straight finals appearances is nice, but try to really put yourself in our shoes.

Imagine being in a situation where you don't know what team you are rooting for in two weeks. The amount of researching we've had to do on the Rockets/Knicks/Bulls/Cavs to figure out which teammates we will throw under the bus in the future... it's exhausting. Imagine waking up one day and finding out "OMG I'm now a Rockets fan". It's a tough boat to be in.

Imagine being two weeks before free agency and you have to make 6 alts just in case your favorite team switches at the flick of a switch. Imagine knowing that in two weeks, you might be friends with Real14, or even posting in game threads with Mr. Exlax... or the worst of all... having to share joy with CavaliersFTW. That alone almost makes me want to jump to the Durant bandwagon.

The struggle is real bros, but we will find our way. Patience is key. Our destiny will soon be revealed

SupermanOnSteroids
06-20-2014, 11:47 PM
just wait until he opts out and goes ring chasing to yet another loaded team.

stalkerforlife
06-20-2014, 11:48 PM
Bron stans in full on meltdown mode.

moe94
06-20-2014, 11:49 PM
Hope this is satire, bruh

J Shuttlesworth
06-20-2014, 11:50 PM
Hope this is satire, bruh
You obviously missed the part where I said the struggle is real

Fudge
06-20-2014, 11:51 PM
Who made you melt down now, bro? Want me to kill him?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-20-2014, 11:53 PM
:roll: :roll:
this what happen when u live vicariously thru players:roll:
fist urself fakkit:no: :no:

BlackVVaves
06-20-2014, 11:58 PM
:oldlol: :applause:

SupermanOnSteroids
06-20-2014, 11:59 PM
2 rings in the last 4 years and still experiencing melt downs. take it easy opie.

BlackVVaves
06-21-2014, 12:00 AM
Damn. I see some of you lack a comedic bone...

moe94
06-21-2014, 12:01 AM

The part about cavs was funny.

J Shuttlesworth
06-21-2014, 12:22 AM
lol everyone is sensitive here, nobody can make fun of their favorite players/teams or their fan bases. Figured i'd break the trend

BlazerRed
06-21-2014, 12:22 AM
this what happen when u live vicariously thru players:roll:
fist urself fakkit:no: :no:
:roll:

Foster5k
06-21-2014, 12:25 AM
More like:

Struggles of a Stan.

Kobe stans were/are just as bad.

Im so nba'd out
06-21-2014, 12:29 AM
Im sorry for you strusggles bro here i thought having the biggest losing streak in nba history was bad.Than i hear this tragic tale....really puts things in perspective :(

J Shuttlesworth
06-21-2014, 12:32 AM
Im sorry for you strusggles bro here i thought having the biggest losing streak in nba history was bad.Than i hear this tragic tale....really puts things in perspective :(
Thanks bro :cheers: Glad we could come together and see eye to chest ( i know you're short as ****)

Legends66NBA7
06-21-2014, 12:46 AM
Amusing.

I think every LeBron will be fine knowing he'll be in the Hall of fame gone down as one of the greats. And that, will be something nobody can every try to change or spin.

By the way, on being a Raptor fan... I can say with experience that we might have the most unique fanbase, in both being both irrationally bizarre or rationally objective. It's too bad were pretty much stuck in dirt (with insults being hurled our way) until the team can change it's course.

J Shuttlesworth
06-21-2014, 12:48 AM
Amusing.

I think every LeBron will be fine knowing he'll be in the Hall of fame gone down as one of the greats. And that, will be something nobody can every try to change or spin.

By the way, on being a Raptor fan... I can say with experience that we might have the most unique fanbase, in both being both irrationally bizarre or rationally objective. It's too bad were pretty much stuck in dirt (with insults being hurled our way) until the team can change it's course.
Maybe I shouldn't have lumped you guys in with the scum that are Knick fans... Raptor fans on here are all pretty cool IMHO

imdaman99
06-21-2014, 12:53 AM
You ain't ever gonna be on Real14's side bro, heard bran never considered the Knicks. I'm fine with it since he would have never won here unless he convinced Bosh and Wade to come too. He ain't winning shit with JR as his #2 :oldlol: CavsFTW is cool too, so I'm sure you would be fine since he is a funny guy too. MrExlax is already a branstan. I've come to realize a lot of the Rockets fans are branstans already... I think half of them are likely RG alts. Good luck with whoever bran dictates who you rub elbows with branstan :cheers:

Marchesk
having to share joy with CavaliersFTW.

Wilt's coming back from the dead? I realize you have to stan the best player alive.

That alone almost makes me want to jump to the Durant bandwagon.

He's almost there. MVP, soon to be chased by FMVP.

Legends66NBA7
Maybe I shouldn't have lumped you guys in with the scum that are Knick fans... Raptor fans on here are all pretty cool IMHO

Funny enough from what I've read on Real GM, were the opposite. Were supposedly "as bad" as Knicks fans, probably because were the most populated fan base there. Knicks fans don't change apparently on any forum.

:oldlol:

The one thing I can say is that were often too hard on the current players on the team and we are also guilty for complaining too much about the refs in the game threads (but I guess any fan base can fall into that categoty).

Paul George 24
06-21-2014, 01:00 AM
More like:

Struggles of a Stan.

Kobe stans were/are just as bad.

u're a loser :lol

Rocketswin2013
06-21-2014, 01:02 AM
You ain't ever gonna be on Real14's side bro, heard bran never considered the Knicks. I'm fine with it since he would have never won here unless he convinced Bosh and Wade to come too. He ain't winning shit with JR as his #2 :oldlol: CavsFTW is cool too, so I'm sure you would be fine since he is a funny guy too. MrExlax is already a branstan. I've come to realize a lot of the Rockets fans are branstans already... I think half of them are likely RG alts. Good luck with whoever bran dictates who you rub elbows with branstan :cheers:
Rockets fans are 'stans' because they don't blindly hate LeBron?

Heavincent
06-21-2014, 01:07 AM
Seeing Bran leave Miami would be hilarious. Heat game threads would be ghost towns all of the sudden :lol

Milbuck
06-21-2014, 01:17 AM
:biggums: Did this guy just say Lebron fans have it worse than Bucks fans?

J Shuttlesworth
06-21-2014, 01:19 AM
:biggums: Did this guy just say Lebron fans have it worse than Bucks fans?
Man I can't tell if you guys are really bad at sensing sarcasm, or trying to do some kind of weird counter troll

Milbuck
06-21-2014, 01:21 AM
Man I can't tell if you guys are really bad at sensing sarcasm, or trying to do some kind of weird counter troll
I just really wanted a reason to be outraged. People usually don't even care enough about the Bucks to talk shit about them.

Marchesk
06-21-2014, 01:30 AM
I just really wanted a reason to be outraged. People usually don't even care enough about the Bucks to talk shit about them.

It must suck that the best player in your Franchise history went to the Lakers in his prime and won 5 more titles. But you did have a legitimate contender in the early 80s. I would have rooted for that team.

Anyway, at least you're not an Orlando fan. That would be worse.

Fudge
06-21-2014, 01:36 AM
I hate LeBron.

moe94
06-21-2014, 01:39 AM
Rockets fans are 'stans' because they don't blindly hate LeBron?
Welcome to ISH.

moe94
06-21-2014, 01:40 AM

VIntageNOvel
06-21-2014, 02:01 AM
The struggles of being a Lebron fan:
- Need to buy a new jersey every several years

The advantage of being a Lebron fan:
- Learn the history of multiple team
- Doesnt need to spend much time watching the game, as they usually watch it from different perspective, im talking about boxscore, PER, Ws

Mr. Jabbar
06-21-2014, 02:03 AM
its hard to tell if this is a joke or not, through the whole of it just sounds like your regular bran stan with a dose of honesty.. :confusedshrug:

Mr. Jabbar
06-21-2014, 02:04 AM
The struggles of being a Lebron fan:
- Need to buy a new jersey every several years

The advantage of being a Lebron fan:
- Learn the history of multiple team
- Doesnt need to spend much time watching the game, as they usually watch it from different perspective, im talking about boxscore, PER, Ws

-buy jersey
-buy gasoline
-buy jersey
rinse and repeat

TheMarkMadsen
06-21-2014, 02:05 AM
The struggles of being a Lebron fan: pretending like his game is aesthetically pleasing

Rodmantheman
06-21-2014, 02:08 AM
The struggles of being a Lebron fan: pretending like his game is aesthetically pleasing

Is that what lakers fans rank players lol

TheMarkMadsen
06-21-2014, 02:09 AM
Is that what lakers fans rank players of off lol

Not I

moe94
06-21-2014, 02:10 AM

I think it's really nice. Never understood that "boring" or "ugly" talk. :confusedshrug:

Fudge
06-21-2014, 02:10 AM
I think it's really nice. Never understood that "boring" or "ugly" talk. :confusedshrug:
Hey moe post in my draft thread lemme see your mock draft bae

J Shuttlesworth
06-21-2014, 02:13 AM
Kobe stans showing their insecurities even when I make an obvious troll thread making fun of Bron :facepalm

VIntageNOvel

his game is decent, i mean its highly effective, but it does looks awkward sometimes (maybe because of his big frame)
compared him to the likes of MJ or Kobe, who look so smooth

tim duncan is boring too , but as long as it work:confusedshrug:

moe94
Hey moe post in my draft thread lemme see your mock draft bae

That would imply I know what I'm talking about.

Fudge
06-21-2014, 02:17 AM
That would imply I know what I'm talking about.
Really? I always thought you were a big college bball fan. The fukk? Or are these coke rips finally getting to me?

:biggums:

moe94
06-21-2014, 02:19 AM
I have an entry level grasp on almost everything. My views are pedestrian and irrelevant.

Black Mamba's B
06-21-2014, 02:21 AM
Stop being a *****

TheMarkMadsen
06-21-2014, 02:24 AM
Kobe stans showing their insecurities even when I make an obvious troll thread making fun of Bron :facepalm

Shuttlesworth showing his insecurities by catching feelings on a throw away comment & trolling his favorite players fanbase himself.

J Shuttlesworth
06-21-2014, 02:25 AM
Shuttlesworth showing his insecurities by catching feelings on a throw away comment & trolling his favorite players fanbase himself.
http://i.imgur.com/bozeqX9.png

Milbuck
06-21-2014, 02:31 AM
I have an entry level grasp on almost everything. My views are pedestrian and irrelevant.
This forum could use an arrogant moe, it'd certainly be an interesting change up from the usual shit.

Legends66NBA7
06-21-2014, 02:35 AM
This forum could use an arrogant moe, it'd certainly be an interesting change up from the usual shit.

True.

Arrogant Moe got threads dedicated to him.

Fudge
06-21-2014, 02:37 AM
It is possible to love somebody on a message board? Cuz I think I might actually love moe.

navy
06-21-2014, 02:41 AM
It is possible to love somebody on a message board? Cuz I think I might actually love moe.
I dont think he goes that way.

Fudge
06-21-2014, 02:43 AM
I dont think he goes that way.
His PM's he sent to me way back say otherwise.

navy
06-21-2014, 02:46 AM
His PM's he sent to me way back say otherwise.
:biggums:

steve franchise
06-21-2014, 02:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/bozeqX9.png

:lol

GimmeThat
06-21-2014, 04:14 AM
what do you mean?

he went to the Heat last time, if he leaves, he can only/have to go up from there.

what research?

ArbitraryWater
06-21-2014, 07:22 AM
On point :cheers:

But I'm always prepared to jump ship :rockon:

J Shuttlesworth
06-24-2014, 11:36 PM
The struggle grows strong today :eek:

Rodmantheman
06-24-2014, 11:37 PM
The struggle grows strong today :eek:

hang in there man:cheers:

NumberSix
06-24-2014, 11:38 PM
I'm eating pineapple right now. Life is good.

CavaliersFTW
06-24-2014, 11:44 PM
Bucks fans, Raptors fans, Wizards fans, Knicks fans, you think you have it bad? Not even close to what us LeBron fans are enduring. Sure two rings and four straight finals appearances is nice, but try to really put yourself in our shoes.

Imagine being in a situation where you don't know what team you are rooting for in two weeks. The amount of researching we've had to do on the Rockets/Knicks/Bulls/Cavs to figure out which teammates we will throw under the bus in the future... it's exhausting. Imagine waking up one day and finding out "OMG I'm now a Rockets fan". It's a tough boat to be in.

Imagine being two weeks before free agency and you have to make 6 alts just in case your favorite team switches at the flick of a switch. Imagine knowing that in two weeks, you might be friends with Real14, or even posting in game threads with Mr. Exlax... or the worst of all... having to share joy with CavaliersFTW. That alone almost makes me want to jump to the Durant bandwagon.

The struggle is real bros, but we will find our way. Patience is key. Our destiny will soon be revealed
:oldlol:

BigMacAttack
06-25-2014, 12:06 AM
its hard to tell if this is a joke or not, through the whole of it just sounds like your regular bran stan with a dose of honesty.. :confusedshrug:

Na bruh it was pretty easy to see he was taking the piss.

BigMacAttack
06-25-2014, 12:12 AM

Its not boring at all but he isnt as smooth as a lot of guys. Tmac springs to mind, dude used to just flow around defenders, Bron just goes hard and straight most the time.

J Shuttlesworth
06-25-2014, 12:14 AM
Its not boring at all but he isnt as smooth as a lot of guys. Tmac springs to mind, dude used to just flow around defenders, Bron just goes hard and straight most the time.
T-Mac is easily the most aesthetically pleasing player of all time IMHO. His jumper and handles just had so much swag

BrownEye007
06-25-2014, 04:24 AM
Knicks and Lakers fans both suck for the most part but every LeBron stan is pure scum. real talk.