PDA

View Full Version : Why We Need Melo In Miami...

Foster5k
06-21-2014, 10:04 AM
Not we as in Miami fans, but we as in NBA fans.

The league needs more drama. It needs another saga. We're almost at the point where big 3s are boring. We've seen Boston do it. We've seen Miami do it.

We saw Miami lose convincingly in the NBA Finals. Now, the train has stopped and the ride is no longer fun again.

What I'm saying is that, we need a big 4 in Miami. Not only would it help generate drama, but also it would help create a team that could possibly dominate.

No matter what we may say, we like teams that dominate. We like teams that have a little bit of drama. It makes the league fun. It makes it relevant. What is life without drama? An emotionless void filled without passion.

We go to theaters to watch drama. We like the whole Superman versus Lex Luther. The age ole battle of different ideologies clashes to a climax. Who wins matters. Who loses matters.

If we had a bunch of teams like the Spurs, the league would be emotionless. It would sooner or later dwindle and no one would care.

No matter how much you hate to say it, we need teams like the Heatles. We need for the Heatles to be good again and keep dominating.

People remember legends. They remember drama. It makes their lives more inspiring and meaningful.

Long live the Heatles and teams that come after them.

Melo to Miami would be fantastic for the league. Let's hope it gets done as NBA fans. Let the drama begin!

scandisk_
06-21-2014, 10:16 AM
2/5 already caused enough drama. no thanks

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-21-2014, 10:48 AM
Lebron and Melo should come to LA. Form another dynasty with KObe

The butt-hurt Laker haters would multiply :oldlol:

Unstop
06-21-2014, 10:56 AM
its much more drama if lebron leaves i guess;)

just think about all those miami fans who were defending bron all over the years, but once he leaves they ll sit on the other side of the window.

i really dont care if melo goes to miami. just another superstar teaming up with bron in miami. its more interesting what happens if he goes to another team;)

Real Men Wear Green
06-21-2014, 11:01 AM
Melo in Miami is redundant and absolutely terrible for the entire EC. The teaming up of prime Wade and James was bad enough, we need to have elite scorers spread out, not bunched up.

1~Gibson~1
06-21-2014, 11:10 AM
This is why I hate rumors... none of th is even realistic. Youre asking 3 star players to take pay cuts yet again to add a fourth player (who would also have to take a paycut) when in fact Melo could go to a team thats already built for him in Chicago.

Chicago with Melo > Miami with Melo...

-Lebron23-
06-21-2014, 11:13 AM
OP likes to be dominated

ILLsmak
06-21-2014, 11:13 AM
I used to hate Bosh, but now I wanna see him go somewhere else, get STATS and wins. If he can play LeBron's role, I trust him to be able to play on another team.

Get rid of Bosh, get Melo. goodluk Miami.

-Smak

beastee
06-21-2014, 11:14 AM
Chicago with Melo > Miami with Melo...

Agreed. Then you have 4 legit teams in the EC- Miami, Chicago, Indy and D.C.
Add in a NY rebuild and some younger teams getting better and the you have a conference that at least is somewhat competitive. Melo goes to Miami and its not worth watching ball till the ECF at the earliest. Plus, I couldnt take ESPN. I would cancel cable just to avoid it.

wakencdukest
06-21-2014, 11:14 AM
Melo in Miami is redundant and absolutely terrible for the entire EC. The teaming up of prime Wade and James was bad enough, we need to have elite scorers spread out, not bunched up.

But they lost in the finals, they need to reload with a few more stars or LeBron will bolt.

Sakkreth
06-21-2014, 11:15 AM
For things to get interesting we need Bron back to Cavs.

La Frescobaldi
06-21-2014, 11:18 AM
Not we as in Miami fans, but we as in NBA fans.

The league needs more drama. It needs another saga. We're almost at the point where big 3s are boring. We've seen Boston do it. We've seen Miami do it.

We saw Miami lose convincingly in the NBA Finals. Now, the train has stopped and the ride is no longer fun again.

What I'm saying is that, we need a big 4 in Miami. Not only would it help generate drama, but also it would help create a team that could possibly dominate.

No matter what we may say, we like teams that dominate. We like teams that have a little bit of drama. It makes the league fun. It makes it relevant. What is life without drama? An emotionless void filled without passion.

We go to theaters to watch drama. We like the whole Superman versus Lex Luther. The age ole battle of different ideologies clashes to a climax. Who wins matters. Who loses matters.

If we had a bunch of teams like the Spurs, the league would be emotionless. It would sooner or later dwindle and no one would care.

No matter how much you hate to say it, we need teams like the Heatles. We need for the Heatles to be good again and keep dominating.

People remember legends. They remember drama. It makes their lives more inspiring and meaningful.

Long live the Heatles and teams that come after them.

Melo to Miami would be fantastic for the league. Let's hope it gets done as NBA fans. Let the drama begin!

The '14 Spurs dominated the League this season worse than any team since '96 Bulls.
Epic levels of pure, overwhelming basketball smashing through the key like a freight train but graceful as the whisper of the net swish of a Green Trey.
Best passing team since Bird Celtics.
One of the better defensive teams of the last 15 years.
Coming out party of a great new talent.
Inevitability of victory was so complete they didn't even play their starters a full season. Spurs were so balanced that Durant played more than 20 games worth of minutes more than Duncan or Parker.

Absolute abandonment of star mentality by an entire organization at a stratosphere level I've not seen since Sam Jones and Russell hung up sneaks together in '69.

We just watched easily one of the all-time great teams and you want more so-called *star* players on the Miami Collusion?

Not only that but you want that pig of a ball hog who destroyed Nuggets until even Coach Karl despised him, then destroyed Knicks by costing them their entire team in the trade; who deliberately tanked on the bench until the biggest basketball sensation since Shaq Lakers, Linsanity was destroyed; and he got Knicks coach fired so he could clunk up meaningless points while continuing to lose over and over.

Put him on the Collusion and you'll get all that once again but much more. Even James would get too much spotlight so he'd be spitefully ditched by that pig of a ball hog.

edit ~ ya by all means send him to the Collusion they deserve each other

Real Men Wear Green
06-21-2014, 11:21 AM
But they lost in the finals, they need to reload with a few more stars or LeBron will bolt.
I don't know what exactly James is demanding behind the scenes. I'm just referring to what is best for the NBA. James facing Melo in a playoff series could be great theater. On the other hand, two of the three best SFs in the league playing on the same team is redundant and means the EC will be even weaker and more helpless against it's one true power. That's why, assuming the Cs are out of the picture I'm hoping Melo goes to Chicago.

Lebronxrings
06-21-2014, 12:26 PM
Melo sux

Marlo_Stanfield
06-21-2014, 12:35 PM
even Melo couldnt help that pathetic roster
Wade is a clown, bosh is soft and inconsistent and instead of another scorer, they need a great rim protector and rebounder.
i would take Asik and Lin over Melo ANY day

GimmeThat
06-21-2014, 12:44 PM
http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296485

Dresta
06-21-2014, 01:27 PM
Wade is a clown, bosh is soft and inconsistent and instead of another scorer, they need a great rim protector and rebounder.
Lebron in Cleveland = 7 seasons, zero finals games won.

Lebron in Miami = 4 seasons, 11 finals games won - would be 13 if not for Lebron choke.

Yeah, Miami's roster is the problem :rolleyes: .

ZenMaster
06-21-2014, 01:35 PM
The '14 Spurs dominated the League this season worse than any team since '96 Bulls.
Epic levels of pure, overwhelming basketball smashing through the key like a freight train but graceful as the whisper of the net swish of a Green Trey.
Best passing team since Bird Celtics.
One of the better defensive teams of the last 15 years.
Coming out party of a great new talent.
Inevitability of victory was so complete they didn't even play their starters a full season. Spurs were so balanced that Durant played more than 20 games worth of minutes more than Duncan or Parker.

Absolute abandonment of star mentality by an entire organization at a stratosphere level I've not seen since Sam Jones and Russell hung up sneaks together in '69.

We just watched easily one of the all-time great teams and you want more so-called *star* players on the Miami Collusion?

Not only that but you want that pig of a ball hog who destroyed Nuggets until even Coach Karl despised him, then destroyed Knicks by costing them their entire team in the trade; who deliberately tanked on the bench until the biggest basketball sensation since Shaq Lakers, Linsanity was destroyed; and he got Knicks coach fired so he could clunk up meaningless points while continuing to lose over and over.

Put him on the Collusion and you'll get all that once again but much more. Even James would get too much spotlight so he'd be spitefully ditched by that pig of a ball hog.

edit ~ ya by all means send him to the Collusion they deserve each other

:oldlol: :applause:

ralph_i_el
06-21-2014, 04:08 PM
this heat team a year older+melo is not going to be pretty. Overlapping skillsets everywhere. No D.

Milbuck
06-21-2014, 04:13 PM
:biggums:

Beastmode88
06-21-2014, 04:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Z0US7lPp4
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: