PDA

View Full Version : Kobe would be the GOAT if he had Lebron's atheleticism throughout his career

NBAplayoffs2001
06-21-2014, 06:52 PM
If Kobe had Lebron's body and athleticism and be a 6'8'' 250 shooting guard/small forward with his greatest offensive arsenal in NBA history and extra length and size for defense, he would be the unquestionable GOAT.

If Lebron had Kobe's above average athleticism and body throughout his career, he's a borderline hall of famer :lol

moe94
06-21-2014, 06:55 PM
Remarkable thread.

Rubio2Gasol
06-21-2014, 06:56 PM
But he didn't.

Next.

Foster5k
06-21-2014, 06:57 PM
If pigs had wings, they could fly.
fixed.

dubeta
06-21-2014, 07:00 PM
Wtf Kobe relies on athleticism way more than LeBron, look at Kobe now, having problems as his athleticism fades

Kobe had better body control, agility, quickness, speed, explosiveness, first step

Other than size, what physical trait does LeBron have over Kobe?

This is why I respect Lebron more, he's done more with less physical gifts than Kobe

LeBron is way more skilled, and less reliant on athleticism than Kobe

NBAplayoffs2001
06-21-2014, 07:01 PM
Wtf Kobe relies on athleticism way more than LeBron, look at Kobe now, having problems as his athleticism fades

Kobe had better body control, agility, quickness, speed, explosiveness, first step

This is why I respect Lebron more, he's done more with less physical gifts than Kobe

....And the dumbest post of the year on ISH goes to you. Congrats sir. :applause:

Marchesk
06-21-2014, 07:16 PM
Pigs have heavy bodies. Would need huge wings to fly. Same with horses.

moe94
06-21-2014, 07:18 PM

:coleman: :roll:

NumberSix
06-21-2014, 07:20 PM
If Kobe had LeBron's body, it would only further his interests in being even less of a team player than he already is.

ralph_i_el
06-21-2014, 07:35 PM
If chris paul had kobe or Wade's body/athleticism he'd be the GOAT

who gives a ****?

lilteapot
06-21-2014, 07:45 PM
OP why are you so stupid?

Kobe was incredibly athletic, it isn't like he was paul pierce or whatever.

dannywpt
06-21-2014, 07:50 PM

:kobe:

NBAplayoffs2001
06-21-2014, 07:59 PM
OP why are you so stupid?

Kobe was incredibly athletic, it isn't like he was paul pierce or whatever.

I've been asking the same thing to myself.

Answer: Inconclusive

:banana: :banana: :banana:

TheMarkMadsen
06-21-2014, 08:00 PM
Who cares about these type of hypotheticals

NBAplayoffs2001
06-21-2014, 08:01 PM
Who cares about these type of hypotheticals

I'm just trolling lebron stans. :pimp:

NBAplayoffs2001
06-21-2014, 08:08 PM
This.

If he had LeBron's athleticism he wouldn't need to spoon-feed big men from time to time. Green light all day.

Well he still had great big man, one arguably being a top 10 player of all time and another being probably top 50 in gasol, but if he is in Lebron's case without a big man pretty much his whole career, I agree.