PDA

View Full Version : Message to LeBron and Kobe Stans plus Jordan legacy defenders.....

crisoner
06-23-2014, 01:57 PM
.....STFU

Yes Jordan will always be great and in a lot of ways YES the G.O.A.T.

But right now....let's all just ENJOY prime LeBron.
Players like him only come once a generation.

We had Jordan.....Kobe is on his last legs....and we even REDISCOVERED Duncan.

But with all these cheap shots and LeBron AND Kobe you kids get blinded with hate and these boards appear with the very topics we have now.

So please enjoy prime LeBron right now....respect Kobe and Duncan....keep loving Jordan and enjoy the game of b-ball.

That is all.

diamenz
06-23-2014, 02:00 PM
no thanks - i'd rather enjoy the spurs.

fpliii
06-23-2014, 02:01 PM
:applause:

Im so nba'd out
06-23-2014, 02:04 PM
.....STFU

But with all these cheap shots and LeBron AND Kobe you kids get blinded with hate and these boards appear with the very topics we have now.

So please enjoy prime LeBron right now....respect Kobe and Duncan....keep loving Jordan and enjoy the game of b-ball.

That is all.
LOL THIS IS SUPPOSE TO MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND :yaohappy:

http://cdn.triangleoffense.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/BronInjury.gif

kamil
06-23-2014, 02:06 PM
There's a problem though....

How do you enjoy a player who constantly puts up a vanishing act in the most demanding situations of a game?

I don't get excited over mediocrity.

fpliii
06-23-2014, 02:07 PM
There's a problem though....

How do you enjoy a player who constantly puts up a vanishing act in the most demanding situations of a game?

I don't get excited over mediocrity.
Another Kobe hater. :facepalm

Jesus ****ing christ I hate this site sometimes.

RoundMoundOfReb
06-23-2014, 02:10 PM
Another Kobe hater. :facepalm

Jesus ****ing christ I hate this site sometimes.
He was talking about 'bron

AnaheimLakers24
06-23-2014, 02:12 PM
2/5 is to pathetic to marvel at

Rubio2Gasol
06-23-2014, 02:13 PM
Problem is, we don't have Lebron.

We had him for like seven games in 2012, and since then, I've been eagerly waiting to see that Lebron again. Since then, apart from a good game here and there (like game 2) he's underwhelmed.

He's putting up once in a generation stats, but I'm not seeing once in a generation basketball.

Westrbook came closer to it than Lebron did this year.

NBAplayoffs2001
06-23-2014, 02:22 PM
:rockon: :cheers:

rhythmic
06-23-2014, 02:57 PM

Even if James won 10 straight titles, 12/15 is still not 6/6.
Damn Jordan is good. :pimp:

crisoner
06-23-2014, 03:12 PM
Man the LeBron hate right now runs deep. lol

Come on now....

Both Kobe and LeBron have their faults in both of their respective careers.
Jordan....not so much....honestly I can't think of any besides leaving the first time to play baseball. And I wanted him to come back with the Wizard's even though he was a shell of his former self.

But Kobe and LeBron's upsides far more way to their favor.

Ive been watching LeBron since he was in high school. And no player in the game has had as much pressure to perform at a certain level then LeBron has.
And no player has been scrutinized (because of social media) more then LeBron as well. His career is still young and let's see how he bounces back.

As for Kobe....great career. He has over come a couple of obstacles as well (rape charge the biggest). And if he can play well next season after his injury that would be great for the game.

Not saying you got to like either player...but respect them. Both are all times greats.
I hope he can bounce back from his injury

ArbitraryWater
06-23-2014, 05:01 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

Kvnzhangyay
06-23-2014, 05:12 PM
Man the LeBron hate right now runs deep. lol

Come on now....

Both Kobe and LeBron have their faults in both of their respective careers.
Jordan....not so much....honestly I can't think of any besides leaving the first time to play baseball. And I wanted him to come back with the Wizard's even though he was a shell of his former self.

But Kobe and LeBron's upsides far more way to their favor.

Ive been watching LeBron since he was in high school. And no player in the game has had as much pressure to perform at a certain level then LeBron has.
And no player has been scrutinized (because of social media) more then LeBron as well. His career is still young and let's see how he bounces back.

As for Kobe....great career. He has over come a couple of obstacles as well (rape charge the biggest). And if he can play well next season after his injury that would be great for the game.

Not saying you got to like either player...but respect them. Both are all times greats.
I hope he can bounce back from his injury

Most Lebron haters never watched other legends like MJ, Bird, Magic, etc so they just think their perfect from watching highlights :roll:

Solefade
06-23-2014, 05:37 PM
i'm glad people got to witness the greatness and unseflishness of the spurs this year, they're amending for all that lame ass kobe/hero ball people have been admiring for years

Legends66NBA7
06-23-2014, 05:39 PM
Yeah, 12/15 is better than 6/6 retard

You missed the sarcasm in that post.

sdot_thadon
06-23-2014, 06:10 PM
.....STFU

That is all.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

J Shuttlesworth
06-23-2014, 06:12 PM
Agreed. I never liked Kobe, but not to the point where I couldn't sit back and appreciate this game. You have dudes on here like kamil or poido who sound so infatuated with hating LeBron that they end up not being able to appreciate the fact they are seeing an all time great.

BlkMambaGOAT
06-23-2014, 06:13 PM
I agree. Lebron's flops are quite entertaining to watch.:applause: :applause: :applause: Continue good sir. Continue.

tobethdope
06-23-2014, 06:49 PM
i never enjoyed watching lebron, to me it was similar with shaq, they are just freaks of nature, in another body they wud have been mediocre bball players...to me, players dominating with athleticism isn't something special, I'm impressed by dirks fade aways, by team ball like the spurs or pistons (some years ago) played, birds craftiness, magics playmaking skills(even rondos or pauls), iverson blowing past backcourts and finishing among frontcourts etc.

no play of lebron is as impressive to me as starks dunking on the bulls for example...but thats just me, when it comes to watching bball, i like to see bball skills like shooting, passing, dribbling, smart/crafty players, players who do things u wudnt expect from them (mostly small ones), great team ball

poido123
06-23-2014, 09:50 PM
Agreed. I never liked Kobe, but not to the point where I couldn't sit back and appreciate this game. You have dudes on here like kamil or poido who sound so infatuated with hating LeBron that they end up not being able to appreciate the fact they are seeing an all time great.

LeBron is the only player that I don't appreciate.

He has the skill and talent of an all time great, but rarely reaches those heights.

Never liked what he stands for, never liked the way he goes about things. The flopping just ensures that I'll never like him.

There's a reason why people dislike LeBron and I don't feel the need to appreciate him because some guy on ISH is telling me to do so :oldlol:

Fck lebron

pauk
06-23-2014, 10:34 PM

2/7 is better?

eeeeeebro
06-23-2014, 10:47 PM
Here is the problem.... We are supose to accept lebron as our flavor of ice cream this guy acts like he cannot dominate he disappears when it matters he joins 3 all stars to have success.. Jordan if he was playing spurs would demand the ball and score 40+ vs the spurs in the finals if this is suppose to be my flavor that I savor I am deeply disappointed..... I want to see lebron posting up forcing teams to double team on defense. I want to see lebron slam the ball over Duncan with authority. I want him to at least attempt a fade away shot... Jordan would not have looked at his teammates with disappointment he woulda taken over and gave his teammates hope... This my friend is not the top superstar of the ages he is a realy good team player more of a super pippen than a Kobe lebron type.

coin24
06-23-2014, 10:54 PM
We're supposed to be impressed by 2/5? After all the bullshit comparisons to Jordan???:lol :facepalm

There seems to always be an excuse for this guy, needs more help etc. doesn't scream all time great to me..

NumberSix
06-23-2014, 11:08 PM
Here is the problem.... We are supose to accept lebron as our flavor of ice cream this guy acts like he cannot dominate he disappears when it matters he joins 3 all stars to have success.. Jordan if he was playing spurs would demand the ball and score 40+ vs the spurs in the finals if this is suppose to be my flavor that I savor I am deeply disappointed..... I want to see lebron posting up forcing teams to double team on defense. I want to see lebron slam the ball over Duncan with authority. I want him to at least attempt a fade away shot... Jordan would not have looked at his teammates with disappointment he woulda taken over and gave his teammates hope... This my friend is not the top superstar of the ages he is a realy good team player more of a super pippen than a Kobe lebron type.
Jordan literally retires anytime his roster isn't a clear cut title favorite.

poido123
06-23-2014, 11:10 PM
Jordan literally retires anytime his roster isn't a clear cut title favorite.

Troll harder, that was weak :lol

Are you officially still on the Heat's bandwagon, or have you jumped ship like you did to the Lakers?

NumberSix
06-23-2014, 11:13 PM
Troll harder, that was weak :lol

Are you officially still on the Heat's bandwagon, or have you jumped ship like you did to the Lakers?
When was this?

Jameerthefear
06-23-2014, 11:16 PM
Agree with all of it OP. Other than Jordan being the GOAT. It's 2014. It's time to stop acting like Jordan is better than Lebron when he obviously isn't. Enough revisionist history.

DonDadda59
06-23-2014, 11:23 PM
How can you ask a man to enjoy eating dog food after he's gotten used to eating filet mignon? :confusedshrug:

Droid101
06-23-2014, 11:24 PM
2/7 is better?
Five rings better than two rings, you ignorant dipshit.

JT123
06-23-2014, 11:29 PM
How can you ask a man to enjoy eating dog food after he's gotten used to eating filet mignon? :confusedshrug:
Maybe cause "filet mignon" hasn't been on the menu in over a decade. :lol
I used to like MJ too, but unlike you I can move on from the past. :rockon:

JT123
06-23-2014, 11:31 PM
Five rings better than two rings, you ignorant dipshit.
:oldlol: Kobe stans catching mad feelings! :roll:

KOBE143
06-23-2014, 11:37 PM
I agree

I really enjoy watching LeBron choke over and over again.. Probably one of the greatest choker of all time..

Inferno
06-23-2014, 11:38 PM
If Kobe stans could admit that Bron is a slightly better peak-for-peak player and if Bron stans could admit Kobe's had a slightly better career so far, life would be easier.

DonDadda59
06-23-2014, 11:42 PM
Maybe cause "filet mignon" hasn't been on the menu in over a decade. :lol
I used to like MJ too, but unlike you I can move on from the past. :rockon:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/964507/michael-jordan-o.gif

http://benchbuzz.com/images/87-FINALS-2ND-48.gif

http://scalabrinealert.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/MJ-The-Shot-Ehlo.gif

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DTYNUqrwGqY/Uz-Eo4suWnI/AAAAAAAABPE/bFMLALpieUw/s3200/howtoquityou.gif

:cry:

ball4life27
06-24-2014, 12:37 AM
2/7 is way worst

eeeeeebro
06-24-2014, 02:19 AM
Jordan said himself he wanted to keep going until someone could beat the bulls this isn't even about Jordan this is about how far off lebron is from being the new Jordan rustle Westbrook has more entertainment value than lebron rose won MVP over lebron cause he was more fun to watch. Lebron is not someone in going to sit back and except this it this is the next great one

Milbuck
06-24-2014, 02:24 AM
:oldlol: Kobe stans catching mad feelings! :roll:
Corleone?

poido123
06-24-2014, 03:07 AM
Corleone?

I hope not :facepalm

Milbuck
06-24-2014, 03:24 AM
I hope not :facepalm
I've been noticing it for weeks now, his posting style is exactly like a toned down GoranDragon/Corleone, which makes sense considering he's been perma'd twice. Every now and then he slips up and uses one of the phrases Corleone used to spam the board with, usually "catching feelings" followed by some sort of laughing smiley.

Asukal
06-24-2014, 03:28 AM
Agree with all of it OP. Other than Jordan being the GOAT. It's 2014. It's time to stop acting like Jordan is better than Lebron when he obviously isn't. Enough revisionist history.

You expect me to like a player with stans like this guy^? :oldlol:

Bran sealed the deal when he went to miami and played flop like a b!tch! I will never respect that kind of beta super star. :roll:

I enjoyed watching him fail his stans last finals though so yeah I do enjoy watching lecramps. I hope he does an encore next year. :applause: :banana:

TheMan
06-24-2014, 03:39 AM
Yeah, 12/15 is better than 6/6 retard
This is true, but we all know LeBron isn't gonna get anywhere near that.

2/5

Stay mad

poido123
06-24-2014, 03:50 AM
I've been noticing it for weeks now, his posting style is exactly like a toned down GoranDragon/Corleone, which makes sense considering he's been perma'd twice. Every now and then he slips up and uses one of the phrases Corleone used to spam the board with, usually "catching feelings" followed by some sort of laughing smiley.

I hear ya.

These fools who get banned on the regular are also stupid enough to come back time and time again with alts :facepalm

JT123
06-24-2014, 04:22 AM
You just described half the posters on this board dude. :lol I am not Corleone, that guy posted about 10 times as much as I do. :no:

Unstop
06-24-2014, 04:27 AM
at least we should show some respect thats true.

but i can understand why people hate lebron or at least disrespecting him.

his decision and teaming up with 2 other superstars started the whole thing.
before that almost everyone loved him.

and lets be honest. his game right now is pretty boring. hes still the clear cut best player, but he did a lot of things wrong and people should just accept that he did this all to himself.
on the other side. i would love it when he leaves the miami heat and starting over at cleveland again. im not a cavs fans, but i had a lot of respect when he was playing there.

and of course ,people hate bron because of all those bandwagoners and trolls. not his fault though^^

Inferno
06-24-2014, 04:34 AM
I am not Corleone, that guy posted about 10 times as much as I do. :no:

Looks like a typical Corleone sentence right here :coleman:

JT123
06-24-2014, 04:50 AM
:lol

Milbuck
06-24-2014, 05:35 AM
I don't know if you're joking or not, but it really does...It was one :banghead: away from being a total Corleone post :oldlol:

LakersFan626
06-24-2014, 07:45 AM
2/7 is better?

Stuff like this is why (sidekick rings shouldn't count against him as he DID win them... another way to make LeBron look better than Kobe when it matters most).

I've actually respected LeBron since he won the 2012 Finals (it hit rock bottom with the dancing, game 5, The Decision, cry gate, 8 points, and cough gate and I actually thought OKC would beat Miami that year because of everything he did the previous 2-3 seasons) and have said he was the best player the last three seasons numerous times. However, when a player has some of the worst fans in the league it's hard not to want to see him lose so THEY lose. The Kobe and Durant stans aren't nearly as bad, as I don't remember them celebrating the news of someone getting injured to make the title run easier for them (even though the guy that was "injured" never missed a game and played very well against Miami this year... karma? That's why I haven't said anything about the Kobe stans posting GIFs of LeBron being carried off the court because of the cramp). Plus always guaranteeing a victory every game is beyond arrogant and calling Kobe a rapist when it's a bottom of the barrel insult considering that he was found innocent, it's 10 years past its relevance, and just plain unoriginal. What goes around comes around...

ArbitraryWater
06-24-2014, 07:02 PM
This is true, but we all know LeBron isn't gonna get anywhere near that.

2/5

Stay mad

Yea didnt you make a thread saying that you wouldnt blame LeBron if he would lose against the Spurs considering they're the better team?

Ahhh