06-23-2014, 03:32 PM
6/6 >>>>> 5/7

jordan sr > jordan jr
http://s28.postimg.org/ek0eunzgd/9l4lp.jpg
http://s30.postimg.org/k6arlptg1/lol.jpg

SouBeachTalents
06-23-2014, 03:32 PM
Based on what you posted? Kobe.

Well there are other variables that I'm not sure about, like how they performed defensively, who guarded them (I know GP guarded Jordan the last 3 games), who was better strictly by eye test, etc

SpecialQue
06-23-2014, 03:33 PM
I like Kobe A LOT more than Jordan, but I'm pretty sure Mike didn't have a stinkbomb performance like Kobe did in that last game. Plus stats without actually watching the game makes no fvcking sense. It's like saying one movie is better than another because of slightly different Rotten Tomatoes scores.

SpecialQue
06-23-2014, 03:35 PM
6/6 >>>>> 5/7

jordan sr > jordan jr

Everytime you post this I'm honestly baffled at your intentions. Are you a Kobe hater or Kobe fan? I mean, calling him Jordan Jr. is basically saying that he's the next Jordan. Are you hating on him or praising him? It's already clearly established that Kobe is not as good an individual player as Jordan was, but are you saying that Kobe is so good that he's the next best thing?

dubeta
06-23-2014, 03:38 PM
Man Jordan and Kobe were really some inefficient chuckers (Kobe more so than MJ) it was great they had loaded supporting casts to hide their various deficiencies

Im so nba'd out
06-23-2014, 03:39 PM
Everytime you post this I'm honestly baffled at your intentions. Are you a Kobe hater or Kobe fan? I mean, calling him Jordan Jr. is basically saying that he's the next Jordan. Are you hating on him or praising him? It's already clearly established that Kobe is not as good an individual player as Jordan was, but are you saying that Kobe is so good that he's the next best thing?
I dont know him so how can i hate him?I respect what he has done i just hate his fakkit fans.He copied everything jordan did which is kind of disgusting trying to mimic how another man speaks,walks,.........basically all of his mannerisms.He also raped a woman and thats not cool.He even tries to look like him in pictures its really pathetic.

9erempiree
06-23-2014, 03:39 PM
You got to go with Kobe.

He also was amazing getting those rebounds all series. This is with Pau, Odom, Big Baby and KG, all on the same court, who are great with the rebounding and Kobe is only a 6'6'' Guard.

This is what made that game 7 so impressive. The ability to grab so many rebounds while having huge bigs from both teams clog the paint.

9erempiree
06-23-2014, 03:40 PM
Man Jordan and Kobe were really some inefficient chuckers (Kobe more so than MJ) it was great they had loaded supporting casts to hide their various deficiencies

They were too busy dominating than being efficient.

I rather watch dominant players than efficient ones.

unbreakable
06-23-2014, 03:40 PM
I like Kobe A LOT more than Jordan, but I'm pretty sure Mike didn't have a stinkbomb performance like Kobe did in that last game. Plus stats without actually watching the game makes no fvcking sense. It's like saying one movie is better than another because of slightly different Rotten Tomatoes scores.

jordan had like 3 stinkbombs against GPs amazing defense..

Pippen was the real finals MVP in 96

Im so nba'd out
06-23-2014, 03:43 PM

http://s28.postimg.org/jd2anidv1/11111.jpg
:whatever:

SpecialQue
06-23-2014, 03:44 PM
I dont know him so how can i hate him?I respect what he has done i just hate his fakkit fans.He copied everything jordan did which is kind of disgusting trying to mimic how another man speaks,walks,.........basically all of his mannerisms.He also raped a woman and thats not cool.He even tries to look like him in pictures its really pathetic.

OK, so you're a hater, just not a very smart one. Got it. Moving on...

I really need to watch that series again. As a Laker fan, Kobe's performance in that last game was REALLY painful, so maybe I'm shitting on it more than I should be.

Im so nba'd out
06-23-2014, 03:47 PM
OK, so you're a hater, just not a very smart one. Got it. Moving on...

Right because if your not a fan your a hater....only on ish

that logic doehttp://i.imgur.com/tvddXaB.png

9erempiree
06-23-2014, 03:48 PM

Everyone copies everyone in the NBA.

Look at Wiz MJ copying 3peat Kobe during his comeback. MJ had to mimic the best too.

http://s7.postimg.org/x8ebzxb4b/20040626_nets_st_115113.jpg

CavaliersFTW
06-23-2014, 03:51 PM

Look at Wiz MJ copying 3peat Kobe during his comeback. MJ had to mimic the best too.

:lol

9erempiree
06-23-2014, 03:55 PM
You have to make jokes because you know its the truth:facepalm

I'm not joking bro. You suddenly think MJ who hasn't played in years then comeback and be effective is by chance? His game look very similar to Kobe minus Kobe's athleticism, range and quickness.

Im so nba'd out
06-23-2014, 03:56 PM
I'm not joking bro. You suddenly think MJ who hasn't played in years then comeback and be effective is by chance? His game look very similar to Kobe minus Kobe's athleticism, range and quickness.
right.........:rolleyes:

Ne 1
06-23-2014, 03:58 PM
Except Kobe is one of the most creative/original players in the history of the league. He plays nothing like Jordan.

Jordan was a "quick-strike" type of player. Kobe is much more crafty, and is more of a shooter. He plays a lot more like prime T-Mac than he does Jordan.

Hands of Iron
06-23-2014, 04:03 PM
You got to go with Kobe.

He also was amazing getting those rebounds all series. This is with Pau, Odom, Big Baby and KG, all on the same court, who are great with the rebounding and Kobe is only a 6'6'' Guard.

This is what made that game 7 so impressive. The ability to grab so many rebounds while having huge bigs from both teams clog the paint.

His two biggest rebounding games came after Kendrick Perkins went down early in Game 6, but he still made an undeniable impact on the boards over the last two games in LA.

Im so nba'd out
06-23-2014, 04:04 PM
Except Kobe is one of the most creative/original players in the history of the league. He plays nothing like Jordan.

Jordan was a "quick-strike" type of player. Kobe is much more crafty, and is more of a shooter. He plays a lot more like prime T-Mac than he does Jordan.
you're delusional

sportjames23
06-23-2014, 04:07 PM
6/6 >>>>> 5/7

jordan sr > jordan jr

:roll: :roll: :roll:

King Jane

Jordan was quick strike cause inflated pace of his era meant players just ran up and down the floor exchanging baskets. His pioneer moves are basic by today standard defense wasnt a priority in his era so a course his "quick-strike" tactic worked. plain and simple it would not work as well today. Hed put up average numbers today, maybe slightly above average by virtue of he was a head of his time athleticly (man among boys in his era). Kobes a better version of Jordan in every way possible

sportjames23

You cannot be this stupid. :facepalm

SouBeachTalents
06-23-2014, 04:09 PM
Jordan was quick strike cause inflated pace of his era meant players just ran up and down the floor exchanging baskets. His pioneer moves are basic by today standard defense wasnt a priority in his era so a course his "quick-strike" tactic worked. plain and simple it would not work as well today. Hed put up average numbers today, maybe slightly above average by virtue of he was a head of his time athleticly (man among boys in his era). Kobes a better version of Jordan in every way possible

:facepalm :biggums:

Kvnzhangyay
06-23-2014, 04:23 PM
Kobe. Jordan was a semi-old man by 96

jzek
06-23-2014, 04:26 PM
Jordan

Cold soul
06-23-2014, 04:28 PM
Kobe.

SouBeachTalents
06-23-2014, 04:29 PM
Kobe. Jordan was a semi-old man by 96

Jordan in the '96 Finals: 33
Kobe in the 2010 Finals: 2 months shy of 32

riseagainst
06-23-2014, 04:31 PM

:roll: :roll:

OldSchoolBBall
06-23-2014, 04:59 PM

Pippen, 1996 Finals: 16 pts/8 reb/5 ast/34% FG. :coleman:

ArbitraryWater
06-23-2014, 04:59 PM
Based on what you posted? Kobe.

Now try not based on what he posted, but what you think, taking all into consideration.

ArbitraryWater
06-23-2014, 05:00 PM

What? :oldlol:

You see that as praise? Dude put in a kid's body next to MJ as a poor mans version? :lol

ArbitraryWater
06-23-2014, 05:11 PM

If anyone was fmvp in 1996 besides MJ it was Rodman not Pippen :facepalm

SpecialQue
06-23-2014, 05:21 PM
What? :oldlol:

You see that as praise? Dude put in a kid's body next to MJ as a poor mans version? :lol

I'm not sure why you're being a prick. I thought we got along?

Dragonyeuw
06-23-2014, 05:48 PM

WTF am I reading on these boards? :facepalm

You do realize that in 2002, in what is considered a tough defensive era, old man Wizards Jordan was averaging 25/6/5 before his knee flared up purely on craftiness? But yet prime Jordan would put up 'average' numbers today?

SouBeachTalents
06-23-2014, 05:57 PM
WTF am I reading on these boards? :facepalm

You do realize that in 2002, in what is considered a tough defensive era, old man Wizards Jordan was averaging 25/6/5 before his knee flared up purely on craftiness? But yet prime Jordan would put up 'average' numbers today?

Definitely one of the dumbest things I've seen posted on this board, which is REALLY saying something

AlphaWolf24
06-23-2014, 06:35 PM

this

ArbitraryWater
09-15-2014, 07:36 PM
I'm not sure why you're being a prick. I thought we got along?

Oh shit, Que.. Randomly found this just now.

Yea, lol, we coo :lol :cheers:

Angel Face
09-15-2014, 08:13 PM
6/6 >>>>> 5/7

:oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
09-15-2014, 08:16 PM
Kobe

Hey Yo
09-15-2014, 08:28 PM
http://basket-infos.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Kobe-Bryant-chicago-bulls-michael-jordan-jersey-2.jpg

Cold soul
09-15-2014, 08:32 PM
Kobe

TheMarkMadsen
09-15-2014, 08:32 PM

I came to watch Kobe!!..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKw7geqRcyM

poido123
09-15-2014, 08:35 PM
Can't help but think that this thread is designed to create trolling between Laker and Bulls fans.

Nice try Heat fan, we've been down that road... :rolleyes:

ArbitraryWater
09-15-2014, 08:50 PM
Kobe

Argument put me right over.. Used to have MJ but damn, that's compelling!

TheMarkMadsen
09-15-2014, 09:00 PM

you haven't posted anything for either side in this thread so why are you calling somebody out for actually giving an answer you ****ing douche :roll: :oldlol:

poido123
09-15-2014, 09:07 PM

Why are you invested in this conversation anyway? It really doesn't need to concern you.

To answer OP, I'd give the edge to Kobe based on that data.

Cold soul
09-15-2014, 10:12 PM

Okay so now you're acting like some random internet tough guy that comes across as being huge douche and low life loser that's a keyboard warrior. You should be banned.

Cold soul
09-15-2014, 11:04 PM
I'm not the only one in this thread that gave one word answer but yet ArbitraryWater is all up in my ass about it. God damn did I screw his girlfriend or something. What's his problem?

Milbuck
09-15-2014, 11:16 PM
Guys leave Arbitrary alone. He's the most objective poster on this forum.

Cold soul
09-15-2014, 11:26 PM
Guys leave Arbitrary alone. He's the most objective poster on this forum.

Hell no he isn't, man. He loves Lebron and if you say anything that's little subjective towards LBJ he gets all mad and pissed off about it. This dude will go into a Lebron/Kobe threads and will take shots at Kobe and discredit him say he's overrated not in dissuasion as top 10 great that's what a troll would say. Oh yeah I almost forgot if you're a fan of Kobe watch out because Arbitary will attack you. IMHO he should be banned.

TheMarkMadsen
09-15-2014, 11:31 PM
Hell no he isn't, man. He loves Lebron and if you say anything that's little subjective towards LBJ he gets all mad and pissed off about it. This dude will go into a Lebron/Kobe threads and will take shots at Kobe and discredit him say he's overrated not in dissuasion as top 10 great that's what a troll would say. Oh yeah I almost forgot if you're a fan of Kobe watch out because Arbitary will attack you. IMHO he should be banned.

he was being sarcastic, AW is a Kobe hater to the max

Cold soul
09-15-2014, 11:33 PM
he was being sarcastic, AW is a Kobe hater to the max

My bad man sorry. I'm little pissed off ATM.

TheMarkMadsen
09-15-2014, 11:36 PM

you're good man forget the haters

i gave the same response as you :lol :lol

riseagainst
09-16-2014, 10:20 AM

i see you do nothing but make smart-ass comments about people's answers. You are no better.

f0und
09-16-2014, 10:27 AM
You got to go with Kobe.

in that game, pau grabbed 18 rebounds. 9 of those were offensive rebounds cleaning up kobe's mess.

Stringer Bell
09-16-2014, 12:29 PM

Jordan had a terrible shooting game in the closeout game. Also had a terrible shooting game in game 4.

Not sure who gets the edge here. It was by far Jordan's least impressive finals performance.

Myth
09-16-2014, 12:39 PM
Jordan in the '96 Finals: 33
Kobe in the 2010 Finals: 2 months shy of 32

So Jordan was 33 and Kobe was 31. Got it.

ProfessorMurder
09-16-2014, 12:48 PM
Hmm let's see...

The Bulls won in 6. Lakers in 7 (because the Celtics collapsed).

The Sonics were the second best team in the league. The Celtics were tied for 9th in the league.

Jordan was guarded by one of the GOAT perimeter defenders in a prime GP. Kobe was guarded by old Ray Allen and Tony Allen (who played less than 15mpg).

Yeah, Jordan.

SamuraiSWISH
09-16-2014, 01:00 PM
Both players faced fantastic teams, and defenses these season.

While Kobe's stat line is marginally better. Context however says Jordan. Who faced superior man defenders @ his position in Nate McMillan, and especially Gary Payton ... one of the all-time great defenders.

Jordan was fantastic in game 3 in Seattle, which in essence ended the series with a 3-0 series lead. The Bulls collectively took their foot off the pedal for two games, then sealed the deal in Chicago for game 6. So by the time MJ was having his worst games, the series was all but over.

Plus nearly everyone shot bad for Chicago. Rodman was critical on the offensive boards, but was still non existent on the score board for that end of the floor. So MVP is out of the question for contrarians, Jordan haters, or LeBron stans. MJ was the best player on both sides of the floor, and took over in the most critical game of the series on the road in Seattle.

So I basically consider this a draw, slight edge to Kobe. But with context? Definitely Jordan. MJ's worst Finals performance by far though. He was missing so many jumpers he was routinely hitting.

If I rank both MJ, and Kobe's Finals performances:

1) '93 MJ - W FMVP
2) '91 MJ - W FMVP
3) '92 MJ - W FMVP
4) '97 MJ - W FMVP
5) 2009 Kobe - W FMVP

6) 2001 Kobe - W
7) '98 MJ - W FMVP
8) '96 Jordan - W FMVP
9) 2010 Kobe - W FMVP
10) 2002 Kobe - W

11) 2008 Kobe - L
12) 2000 Kobe - W
13) 2004 Kobe - L

riseagainst
09-16-2014, 02:07 PM
Hmm let's see...

The Bulls won in 6. Lakers in 7 (because the Celtics collapsed).

The Sonics were the second best team in the league. The Celtics were tied for 9th in the league.

Jordan was guarded by one of the GOAT perimeter defenders in a prime GP. Kobe was guarded by old Ray Allen and Tony Allen (who played less than 15mpg).

Yeah, Jordan.

:roll:

SouBeachTalents
09-16-2014, 02:39 PM

Not sure what's so funny about this. Seattle went 64-18, had two players in Payton & Kemp finish in the top 10 in MVP voting and make All-NBA 2nd teams, Payton was the DPOY of the year, and even Schrempf made the All-NBA 3rd team

ArbitraryWater
09-16-2014, 04:02 PM

:oldlol:

Got y'all panties in a bunch :applause:

ProfessorMurder
09-16-2014, 08:34 PM
Not sure what's so funny about this. Seattle went 64-18, had two players in Payton & Kemp finish in the top 10 in MVP voting and make All-NBA 2nd teams, Payton was the DPOY of the year, and even Schrempf made the All-NBA 3rd team

Yeah and apparently overall record doesn't mean anything.

riseagainst
09-17-2014, 12:23 PM
Yeah and apparently overall record doesn't mean anything.

right, and the 2001 Lakers (2nd best team by your standards) just happened to sweep the best team, 3rd best team, and backdoor sweep the 2nd best team.

The_Pharcyde
09-17-2014, 01:06 PM
right, and the 2001 Lakers (2nd best team by your standards) just happened to sweep the best team, 3rd best team, and backdoor sweep the 2nd best team.

Okay enough with dodging the argument, who is 2nd beat team in 1996?
The magic? Who the bulls swept
Or the 1996 jazz who the bulls beat in the finals the next 2 years