PDA

View Full Version : teams should just ignore bron

germanfellow
06-24-2014, 11:32 AM
bron is such an attention whore, it is not even funny.

does he wanna be courted by every single front office?

does he wanna see pieces flying around just to create cap space for him in 10 different cities?

is he trying to create his own little stacked team nr.2 just because the good old spurs just punched him in the ***?

i would love for all the strong teams to just ignore him and turn decision 2.0 into a pure disaster from a legacy point of view. bron may be an amazing player, but as a fan you should just love the real loyal franchise corner stones like bird, duncan, dirk.

how can anyone be a real fan of this drama-boy?

Ass Dan
06-24-2014, 11:33 AM
yeah, teams should ignore him!!!!!

russwest0
as someone who isn't a fan of his I love this shit lol just gets to hurt his legacy even more.

I'm sure he loves that he gets to keep hearing the sheep on ESPN say the same shit about him over and over though :lol

"He's the best player on the planet so every team will court him" blah blah blah. :lol

Yeah, and ESPN constantly pushes Chris Paul as the best PG in the league too.

DaSeba5
Yah teams should ignore the possibility of the best player on the planet playing for them.

FatComputerNerd
06-24-2014, 11:35 AM
He's the best player in the league. A player of his caliber will demand media attention every time, and yes...every team that thinks they have a shot at getting him will obviously want him and attempt to court him.

I can't help but wonder, if he does come back to Cleveland, will we put up another mural of him downtown like the one we tore down when he left, lol.

germanfellow
06-24-2014, 11:36 AM
"should" not in the sense that it would make sense from a revenue or success point of view but rather in the sense that this drama game is ridiculous and if there was something like pride that mattered - you should stay away from him - and try to be like the spurs!

germanfellow
06-24-2014, 11:38 AM
btw, I hope that a lot of fans just dont want their teams to pursue him. at least indy, mavs or spurs fans - i assume - would never wanna wear a bron jersey for life!

Fork
06-24-2014, 11:45 AM
Yeah let's ignore the best player in the world because teams apparently care about players being "attention whores"

You guys have the mindset of a teenage girl

russwest0
06-24-2014, 11:49 AM
Yeah let's ignore the best player in the world because teams apparently care about players being "attention whores"

Just got outplayed all year by Kevin Durant who is young and only getting better, now trying to find an even more stacked team to carry him to the chip

"best player in the world"

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111119363/3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

tmacattack33
06-24-2014, 11:49 AM
Yes, opting out means you are an attention whore.

SouBeachTalents
06-24-2014, 11:57 AM

This. Kobe was an accused rapist for christ sake, and I'm sure if he were a free agent in his prime every team would want to sign him as well

Trollsmasher
06-24-2014, 11:59 AM
world should just ignore USA:hammerhead:

Le Shaqtus
06-24-2014, 12:01 PM
world should just ignore USA:hammerhead:

That's fine, we already know we da best :pimp:

AnaheimLakers24
06-24-2014, 12:02 PM
teams would rather have kobe in this point of their careers

whats bran accomplished anyways?

germanfellow
06-24-2014, 12:03 PM
of course teams will pursue him. im just saying that it would be nice, if they didnt. and if fans wouldnt want their teams to go after him but rather build around loyal stars like TD or Dirk.

lebron is all about lebrons legacy - and as a fan there is not much id rather not see in my star player!

Mr. Jabbar
06-24-2014, 12:05 PM
lol, teams just see hundreds of millions of dollars, cant ignore that

Real Men Wear Green
06-24-2014, 12:05 PM
Agreed. I want every team in the NBA to ignore Lebron James. Except for the Celtics.

Dresta
06-24-2014, 01:00 PM
as someone who isn't a fan of his I love this shit lol just gets to hurt his legacy even more.

I'm sure he loves that he gets to keep hearing the sheep on ESPN say the same shit about him over and over though :lol

"He's the best player on the planet so every team will court him" blah blah blah. :lol

Yeah, and ESPN constantly pushes Chris Paul as the best PG in the league too.
So OKC have the best PG in the league and the best player in the league, along with one of the best rim-protectors in the league and yet still needed their reserve PG to come in and take over the game to even get out of the first round? Makes sense that.