PDA

View Full Version : I dont understand why Lebron has to leave?

talkingconch
06-24-2014, 10:16 PM
Hes gone to 4 straight finals and won 2 rings. What does this joker want? Not everything is handed easy, you will meet competition that is better than you eventually.

No superstar has done this and I was shocked to hear the media even speculate he might look at other teams after he lost the finals, for what? Miami just needs to re-tool while Wade is on the decline. Lebron is destroying his legacy.

With Carmelo anthony I can understand but Lebron? The only situation better than Miami would probably be Houston or a team with Carmelo.

DFish24
06-24-2014, 10:19 PM
He needs more help

TheMarkMadsen
06-24-2014, 10:22 PM
Nobody does to be honest

outbreak
06-24-2014, 10:22 PM
if he goes back to the cavs he has reasons. Anywhere else and it's weak

navy
06-24-2014, 10:23 PM
Lebron is destroying his legacy.

The only legacy that is relevant is winning.

How about we wait until Lebron leaves though. :banana:

Rodmantheman
06-24-2014, 10:23 PM
who says he is leaving he cant test his options?

SpecialQue
06-24-2014, 10:24 PM
Apparently he wants to team up with Melo, which I don't see happening with his only two realistic options. The Heat can't get Melo without gutting the team and Melo won't go to the Cavs.

Lebron's staying on the Heat though. Too much success there already.

Watch Wade opt in and fvck it all up. :lol

r0drig0lac
06-24-2014, 10:26 PM
rings, rings...

Random_Guy
06-24-2014, 10:27 PM
He's putting pressure on bosh and wade to opt out and retool.

nzahir
06-24-2014, 10:27 PM
When did he say he was leaving...
He opted out so he could maybe take less and they sign some role players or go back home to cleveland(probably harder than miami, but to win a ring there would be great for his legacy)

JellyBean
06-24-2014, 10:31 PM
Hes gone to 4 straight finals and won 2 rings. What does this joker want? Not everything is handed easy, you will meet competition that is better than you eventually.

No superstar has done this and I was shocked to hear the media even speculate he might look at other teams after he lost the finals, for what? Miami just needs to re-tool while Wade is on the decline. Lebron is destroying his legacy.

With Carmelo anthony I can understand but Lebron? The only situation better than Miami would probably be Houston or a team with Carmelo.

You do know that he has the option of signing with the Heat again, right? He is just tossing his name out there.

stalkerforlife
06-24-2014, 10:48 PM
Some people prefer not to have competition. In other words, they want a guaranteed win.

And some players are alpha.

Dr. Cheesesteak
06-24-2014, 10:52 PM
as others have said: who said he's leaving? :facepalm

2swift4u
06-24-2014, 11:00 PM
Wow some guys here seem to have no clue what's going on in the NBA! This guy has been the best player for some years now and now you're saying he doesn't have the right to opt out? :facepalm he's probably going to stay in Miami anyway but he needs to work out a new deal in order to get some decent team mates next season. Or would you like to play with that same old Miami Team again next year? No real center, shitty pointguard, old roleplayers etc.

Chrono90
06-24-2014, 11:05 PM
Wade is on the decline. I don't know if he can be that solid number 2 option anymore. Lebron might be looking at new allstar teammates.

Marchesk
06-24-2014, 11:16 PM
I hate Lebron as much as the next guy, but when all is said and done, what people will care about are his stats, his accolades, and how many titles he won. If he thinks he has a better chance of winning titles elsewhere, then why not?

Also, hating on Miami is getting old. Would be nice to hate on a new city, like Houston or LA (again).

But if somehow he does go to Cleveland, I won't hate no more.

All Net
06-24-2014, 11:18 PM
My thinking too.

edrick
06-24-2014, 11:24 PM
Wade's knees are ****ed. If Wade cannot get those knees right, and has to miss 20-30 games again next season, the Heat will need to do something in order to reduce Lebron's minutes.

Collie
06-25-2014, 01:42 AM
Lebron is a generous guy. He wants to give all the other stars rings, that's why he went with Miami, to give Wade and Bosh some rings. Now, he wants to give guys like Melo, CP3, Blake, Rose, etc. chances at rings. Quite the nice guy! If I say so myself.

RoundMoundOfReb
06-25-2014, 01:44 AM
Pretty much..

dubeta
06-25-2014, 01:57 AM
LeBron has the worst supporting cast in the league. Its basically LeBron and a bunch of D-Leaguers (except for Bosh who is a slightly above average player)

Why should one player keep carrying scrubs to Finals appearances, when he can play with better players elsewhere?

The-Legend-24
06-25-2014, 02:07 AM
Needs more superstars.

cltcfn2924
06-25-2014, 03:49 AM
Wade is on the decline. I don't know if he can be that solid number 2 option anymore. Lebron might be looking at new allstar teammates.

And assume they will take pay cuts?

ILLsmak
06-25-2014, 06:52 AM
Wade already said he's not taking less money.

-Smak

NZStreetBaller
06-25-2014, 07:16 AM
I hate Lebron as much as the next guy, but when all is said and done, what people will care about are his stats, his accolades, and how many titles he won. If he thinks he has a better chance of winning titles elsewhere, then why not?

Also, hating on Miami is getting old. Would be nice to hate on a new city, like Houston or LA (again).

But if somehow he does go to Cleveland, I won't hate no more.

im in the same boat. something about lebron in cleveland makes me kinda respect him.

lilgodfather1
06-25-2014, 09:10 AM
Wade just isn't good anymore. The injuries have taken their toll. He sat out 28 games this year, next year 40? LeBron is looking to extend his career by playing less minutes, unless some serious changes are made he can not do that in Miami. If LeBron gets his minutes down to 33 a game he will be fresh for the playoffs, he can't do that in Miami as they currently are.

The 2014 Heat are one of the worst finals teams ever. The 2007 Cavs were better, just think about that.

ball4life27
06-25-2014, 09:10 AM
this thread is dumb, lebron already took less money for 4 years in his prime, it would make sense to opt out and ask for a bigger contract

Jasper
06-25-2014, 10:35 AM

you should read ESPN 5 for 5 questions
Bottom line is he is taking the lead , and directing the rest of the team what needs to be done.
thru their analysis only one team would fit the bill - IMMEDIATELY and that would be the CLIPPERS.
However the wear and tear of playing in the west would compromise his chances of getting 6 rings , so he needs to stay in the EAST(.)

He is in his PRIME- he does not want to wait another 1-2 years before he is in the finals.
THE ONLY WAY TO WIN CHIPS IS TO BE IN THE FINALS ---- allllll the timeeeeeee. :D

:kobe:

Fork
06-25-2014, 10:36 AM
Wade is on a constant decline, and I doubt they're gonna take a paycut

Asukal
06-25-2014, 10:46 AM
Wade on decline Wade on decline yet his stats are almost the same as last season.... :rolleyes:

Instead of taking the lead and push his team to new heights bran plays drama queen and play hard to get mode. But yeah he makes his team mates better... :oldlol:

Draz
06-25-2014, 12:33 PM
How does going back to Cleveland make him in any way stronger or an excuse? Cavs are actually pretty good with building a foundation for him.

r15mohd
06-25-2014, 12:41 PM
How does going back to Cleveland make him in any way stronger or an excuse? Cavs are actually pretty good with building a foundation for him.

compared to a Heat and him going to the Cavs, who is Lebron best fit to win a title with for the upcoming seasons?

it has to be the Heat...it's a proven formula, all they need is a bit of retooling as Riley said and they're right back in it IMO

Bandito
06-25-2014, 12:43 PM
He doesn't.

Rameek
06-25-2014, 01:22 PM
If Wade opts in 2 years I think LBJ leaves.

Dresta
06-25-2014, 01:27 PM
Wade just isn't good anymore. The injuries have taken their toll. He sat out 28 games this year, next year 40? LeBron is looking to extend his career by playing less minutes, unless some serious changes are made he can not do that in Miami. If LeBron gets his minutes down to 33 a game he will be fresh for the playoffs, he can't do that in Miami as they currently are.

The 2014 Heat are one of the worst finals teams ever. The 2007 Cavs were better, just think about that.
I'm thinking that doesn't make any sense, like, at all.

sportsfan76
06-25-2014, 01:35 PM

if he is looking for new all star teammates he is gay

Rameek
06-25-2014, 02:14 PM
If Wade opts in 2 years I think LBJ leaves.

Nowitness
06-25-2014, 03:31 PM
Because losing with the most stacked team since MJ's Bulls to two loyal players (Dirk/Duncan) can get pretty boring. Plus Wade has openly said if he chokes again (like he did in 2011, which he did this year) then he would resume control of the team. If Le2/5 stays he would be third option behind Wade and Bosh, maybe even behind the new third option they obtain

Goldrush25
06-25-2014, 03:38 PM
I'm sorry, where did Lebron say he wanted to leave?:confusedshrug:

I forget where I am sometimes though. Not like people ever let facts get in the way of saying something stupid.