PDA

View Full Version : If Hinkie lays a Stinkie I'm never posting here again

GOBB
06-24-2014, 10:26 PM
So he better wow me Thursday.

ReturnofJPR
06-24-2014, 10:29 PM
Don't say that gobb, next to blaze you got all these clowns beat like I beat your Mom when you were dropping off mail last weekend.

Sixers = Exum

GOBB
06-24-2014, 10:30 PM
My mom is fat and white. So you like fat white chicks? Solid.

F*ck Exum. Dude hardly played. Wiggins! If that fails Parker or Embiid.

ReturnofJPR
06-24-2014, 10:34 PM

June 2006 doesn't do us justice we been around this block like your fat white mom jlo.

Bulls are getting Embiid at 8 after they trade Taj Gibson to Sactown cowbell city California.

Wiggins is n

poido123
06-24-2014, 10:34 PM

Calling him the next kobe Bryant. In his limited play he dominated and showed why he's a top talent In this draft.

Sixers should go Parker or Wiggins like u said though. Exum doesn't fit the team needs.

You don't need embiid unless u plan to trade Noel?

ReturnofJPR
06-24-2014, 10:37 PM
For the young ins:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=kp&v=yzVedeqeKEU

Real rap from the 90s :bowdown:

Inferno
06-24-2014, 10:58 PM
Would a Embiid/Nole frontcourt work? New Twin Towers?

Jameerthefear
06-24-2014, 10:59 PM
plz don't get exum.

ReturnofJPR
06-24-2014, 11:02 PM
Would a Embiid/Nole frontcourt work? New Twin Towers?

That's what the bulls thought with Tyson Chandler/Eddy Curry

There is no replacing, or topping, Tim Duncan/David Robinson

chocolatethunder
06-24-2014, 11:52 PM

Don't sweat any of it. If they don't trade up for Wiggins, I think they'll take Embiid at 3 and I'll be ok with it. I don't know if you can pass on him. Anyway, like I've said before, I trust that he'll do what's best. He turned Jrue holiday into Noel and the 10th pick in the next draft. Holiday was picked 17th. I think that was a hell of a trade.

Dr.J4ever
06-25-2014, 12:07 AM
Don't sweat any of it. If they don't trade up for Wiggins, I think they'll take Embiid at 3 and I'll be ok with it. I don't know if you can pass on him. Anyway, like I've said before, I trust that he'll do what's best. He turned Jrue holiday into Noel and the 10th pick in the next draft. Holiday was picked 17th. I think that was a hell of a trade.

If there are no other trade alternatives, you have to go with Embiid at #3, I agree. You just can't pass on that much talent. If healthy, he is the best player in the entire Draft, just like Noel last year. So that's where we need to go.

Perhaps, we can then get another top 10 pick by trading Thad.

chocolatethunder
06-25-2014, 12:16 AM
If there are no other trade alternatives, you have to go with Embiid at #3, I agree. You just can't pass on that much talent. If healthy, he is the best player in the entire Draft, just like Noel last year. So that's where we need to go.

Perhaps, we can then get another top 10 pick by trading Thad.
They couldn't get a first rounder during the year for Thad, no one will give you a top 10 for him. You couldn't get a top 10 for Thad and every second round pick they have. They could maybe get to 20 with Thad and two second round picks. I think it's possible that they give Cleveland Thad the 3 and the 10 and pick Wiggins and then Cleveland takes Embiid at 3. I'm ok with that because the 10 is a bonus pick and if you need to use it to get who you want then so be it. I love Thad but he's a waste on this team. They don't need him they are rebuilding. The way I see it is that they didn't tank do Exum or Vonleh or Randle. They tanked for one of the top three specifically Wiggins, so go get him at any reasonable cost.

Johnny Jones
06-25-2014, 12:21 AM
Philly should really trade the #3 and #10 for the 1st pick. Wiggins is the perfect fit in Brown's system.

Ass Dan
06-25-2014, 12:30 AM
I'll roffle me arse off if Phila takes Exum.

Dr.J4ever
06-25-2014, 01:10 AM
They couldn't get a first rounder during the year for Thad, no one will give you a top 10 for him. You couldn't get a top 10 for Thad and every second round pick they have. They could maybe get to 20 with Thad and two second round picks. I think it's possible that they give Cleveland Thad the 3 and the 10 and pick Wiggins and then Cleveland takes Embiid at 3. I'm ok with that because the 10 is a bonus pick and if you need to use it to get who you want then so be it. I love Thad but he's a waste on this team. They don't need him they are rebuilding. The way I see it is that they didn't tank do Exum or Vonleh or Randle. They tanked for one of the top three specifically Wiggins, so go get him at any reasonable cost.

One way of looking at this, yes. Honestly, I am really unsure who we should go with. There are so many valid points of view, and only time will be able to settle who ultimately is correct.

The only drawback I see is if Wiggins bombs, we're done. If you have 2 top 10 picks, our odds are better in getting a star player. We're betting the farm on Wiggins.

So in your scenario, we end up with just Wiggins, and who do you have at 20 after a Thad trade?

Meticode
06-25-2014, 01:12 AM
Draft day cannot get here fast enough.

FultzNationRISE
04-30-2021, 01:21 AM

:roll:

Also :roll: @ “hinkie lays a stinkie”

And1AllDay
04-30-2021, 01:32 AM
:milton

fourkicks44
04-30-2021, 06:38 AM
Hinkie never laid no Stinkiy.

Imagine if Colangelo had of traded Okafor and Noel when they had high value and before everyone knew the truth about them like Hinkle would have if he was around to do it (see Carter-Williams, Michael).

GOBB
04-30-2021, 07:42 AM
Hinkie never laid no Stinkiy.

Imagine if Colangelo had of traded Okafor and Noel when they had high value and before everyone knew the truth about them like Hinkle would have if he was around to do it (see Carter-Williams, Michael).

Imagine if we keep Hinkie and never bring in that incompetent Colangelo bunch. In Hinkie I still trust.