PDA

View Full Version : Lebron and Melo together is a 20x better fit than Bron + Wade

Cocaine80s
06-24-2014, 10:53 PM
This Nikka melo can actually shoot :applause:

But will they team up in Cleveland or Miami? That's the real question

Cocaine80s
06-24-2014, 10:56 PM
Whoever negged me show ur face bitch ass nig*a

stalkerforlife
06-24-2014, 11:00 PM

lol

riseagainst
06-24-2014, 11:30 PM

:lol

navy
06-24-2014, 11:32 PM
Prime Wade was way better than Melo though.

But you are right.

J Shuttlesworth
06-24-2014, 11:41 PM
It's true. Prime Wade was a beast when him and Bron were running fast breaks, but Melo at this point would be a much better fit. Wade's defense suits the Heat really well but his effort was really minimal in the finals

ZeN
06-24-2014, 11:43 PM
There's a second bar.

You're welcome.

Cocaine80s
06-24-2014, 11:44 PM
There's a second bar.

You're welcome.
i wish i had as many green bars on you man

ZeN
06-24-2014, 11:45 PM
i wish i had as many green bars on you man
Euphemism?

:coleman:

Kvnzhangyay
06-24-2014, 11:47 PM
Dis true

MellowYellow
06-25-2014, 12:03 AM
This Nikka melo can actually shoot :applause:

But will they team up in Cleveland or Miami? That's the real question

QFT
Would be the best duo in NBA history

Wang Zhi Zhi
06-25-2014, 01:51 AM
Prime Wade was way better than Melo though.

But you are right.
tbh

Marchesk
06-25-2014, 01:58 AM
QFT
Would be the best duo in NBA history

http://fandemonium.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/kareem-abdul-jabbar-and-magic-johnson.jpg

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/filepicker%2FBb4a6FWeTGieYOrkwKfQ_jordan_pippen.jp g

ImKobe
06-25-2014, 03:00 AM
http://fandemonium.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/kareem-abdul-jabbar-and-magic-johnson.jpg

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/filepicker%2FBb4a6FWeTGieYOrkwKfQ_jordan_pippen.jp g

http://d1warraxuf7xh1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Kobe-laughing-with-Shaq.jpg

NumberSix
06-25-2014, 03:05 AM
Magic + Kareem is the correct answer because they Both won FMVPs. With Shaq+Kobe and Jordan+Pippen there was a clear alpha+sidekick.

bizil
06-25-2014, 03:09 AM
In terms of the differences in offensive skillset, it's a better fit no doubt. In terms of scoring skillsets historically, Melo's is in the top 5-7 of all time along with guys like MJ, Kobe, Bird, Barry, Durant, Gervin and T-Mac. And when u factor in Melo's size and physicality to complement his skill, it makes him something unique even to the guys I named.

But Wade and Bron take the heat (no pun intended) off of each other in terms of defense and playmaking. Bron was used to being the primary playmaker AND having to play lockdown D on the premier perimeter players for th Cavs. So in that sense, Wade at his best and Bron is the better fit. But scoring wise, Melo and Bron complement each other.

Cocaine80s
06-25-2014, 03:11 AM
In terms of the differences in offensive skillset, it's a better fit no doubt. In terms of scoring skillsets historically, Melo's is in the top 5-7 of all time along with guys like MJ, Kobe, Bird, Barry, Durant, Gervin and T-Mac. And when u factor in Melo's size and physicality to complement his skill, it makes him something unique even to the guys I named.

But Wade and Bron take the heat (no pun intended) off of each other in terms of defense and playmaking. Bron was used to being the primary playmaker AND having to play lockdown D on the premier perimeter players for th Cavs. So in that sense, Wade at his best and Bron is the better fit. But scoring wise, Melo and Bron complement each other.
:biggums:
wtf are you even saying? :lol

ImKobe
06-25-2014, 03:15 AM

Bron and Melo would be a better fit because Melo is much healthier and can play more minutes than Wade, who when at healthy I agree is a better fit when we look at both ends of the court.

Right now? Melo + Bron > Wade + Bron easily when you consider the fact that Wade has to sit out like 30 games in the regular season and he's still worn out when the Finals come around, whereas Melo leads the league in minutes per game and has to do everything on a medicore team. Melo has like 2-3 good years in him while Wade seems to have none as he's gotten worse by the year.

GimmeThat
06-25-2014, 03:18 AM
if only Billups + Melo wasn't a better fit than Melo + Amare

asking Lebron to play the PG, might just be like asking Dwight to stay in LA

cltcfn2924
06-25-2014, 03:27 AM

Lockdown what? You stans are incredible, how many times does he have to be exposed? He can't guard a lamppost on the perimeter.

cltcfn2924
06-25-2014, 03:33 AM
Bron and Melo would be a better fit because Melo is much healthier and can play more minutes than Wade, who when at healthy I agree is a better fit when we look at both ends of the court.

Right now? Melo + Bron > Wade + Bron easily when you consider the fact that Wade has to sit out like 30 games in the regular season and he's still worn out when the Finals come around, whereas Melo leads the league in minutes per game and has to do everything on a medicore team. Melo has like 2-3 good years in him while Wade seems to have none as he's gotten worse by the year.

You're just taking this year and blowing it up. The 2 years they won the chip, Wade is the one that went off in pivotal games. Melo will never play with this egomaniac. He plays for nobody, wants everybody to play for him and HIS legacy. It's gotten old. BTW, Melo doesn't play defense or rebound on a mediocre team either. I don't call that everything.

MellowYellow
06-25-2014, 03:39 AM
You're just taking this year and blowing it up. The 2 years they won the chip, Wade is the one that went off in pivotal games. Melo will never play with this egomaniac. He plays for nobody, wants everybody to play for him and HIS legacy. It's gotten old. BTW, Melo doesn't play defense or rebound on a mediocre team either. I don't call that everything.

Melo does play defense and avg 8 rebounds a game, don't talk about things you don't know