PDA

View Full Version : If Shabazz Muhammad gets traded does he blow up like Linsanity?

Cocaine80s
06-24-2014, 11:54 PM
I think hes being held back on that team. I hope he gets traded somewhere to show his true potential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM_XlRcnP4Q

Inferno
06-24-2014, 11:57 PM
We'll take him!

Not a salary cap guy, :lol, but does

Klay - Lee - 2 1st's for Love - Martin - Shabazz work?

no pun intended
06-24-2014, 11:58 PM
Very strong arsenal of moves in that highlight.

Smook A.
06-25-2014, 12:01 AM
He has a great post game for a guy his size and position.

Remember in 2012 before he started his college season, everyone was hyping him up? He was #1 on every 2013 mock draft. At one point nbadraft.net compared him to Kobe Bryant. Thats right...

Shabazz fell off quick but that doesn't mean he won't be a good player in the future. He definitely looked good when he got playing time.

chocolatethunder
06-25-2014, 12:17 AM
He should play summer league and I think Flip will play him this year for sure. He will give him a shot.

hawksdogsbraves
06-25-2014, 12:44 AM
He's OJ Mayo 2.0

06-25-2014, 12:49 AM
Michael Beasley 2.0

Black hole scorer (talented scorer though) with off court/maturity problems.

Ass Dan
06-25-2014, 12:59 AM
only if he can team up with Zach LeVine.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I get your whole shtick now, you a UCLA ******ger!

Where's Love goin?

coin24
06-25-2014, 01:15 AM
He looked good in the limited mins he got.. Fkn Adelman :lol :facepalm

qrich
06-25-2014, 01:19 AM
Bazz is and always will be a capable scorer. Its his concept of team work, well lackof, that will continue to hurt him. Plus, he's allergic to the term defense.

Though he does rebound well.

He's like the shooting guard version of Zach Randolph pre his Clipper days.

FKAri
06-25-2014, 01:24 AM
Looks like a scrub in highlight videos. I wonder how bad he must look in raw footage :eek:

robert de niro
06-25-2014, 01:25 AM
shabazz and dieng stayed all season in adelman's doghouse because the dude hates rookies, but i doubt he gets traded, the man who wanted them and drafted them is now coaching so i guess they are gonna get big minutes next season, unless flip changed his opinion. theres not gonna be any shabazzanity either way

ImKobe
06-25-2014, 02:54 AM
I wouldn't mind getting Shabazz if we were involved in the K.Love trade, Lakers have recently "struck gold" with lottery players that were deemed busts or who didn't get minutes (Clark, Hill, Wes Johnson), they produced right away for us.

Shabazz has a very decent skillset, it takes the right coach to mold him into a solid rotation player off the bench though.

HylianNightmare
06-25-2014, 08:02 AM
He won't be a star bbut he could be a very solid role player

hawksdogsbraves
06-25-2014, 10:17 AM
I wouldn't mind getting Shabazz if we were involved in the K.Love trade, Lakers have recently "struck gold" with lottery players that were deemed busts or who didn't get minutes (Clark, Hill, Wes Johnson), they produced right away for us.

Shabazz has a very decent skillset, it takes the right coach to mold him into a solid rotation player off the bench though.

I don't know if I'd call Clark, Hill or Wes Johnson 'striking gold', maybe 'striking bronze'. But if I could get Shabazz as a throw in to a trade I'd definitely do it. No risk, pretty decent potential reward.

russwest0
06-25-2014, 10:20 AM
lol he is garbage.

so he was one of the top players in high school on espn's top 100 or whatever. cool, lots of players rank high out of high school and never amount to shit.

he got exposed in college and by all accounts appears to have a really low IQ in addition to his selfish additude. should be out of the league shortly.