PDA

View Full Version : Chris Broussard reporting Lebron has list 5 teams he will consider

Knicksfever2010
06-25-2014, 06:58 AM
1 heat
2 cavs
3 rockets
4 knicks
5 nets

*NEVER NEVER NEVER underestimate the draw of the big apple. I hope and pray melo and lebron collude to team up in NY and steal away Lebron from Riles.

If Lebron ended up in NY, I would give up 5 years of sex (not that I'm getting it now anyway), but still no sex for 5 years, and my left testicle.

Meticode
06-25-2014, 07:00 AM
http://www.blackchristiannews.com/news/chris-broussard-of-espn.jpg

TheMarkMadsen
06-25-2014, 07:02 AM
He would he have to accept a single year deal for a low cash offer if he joined the Knicks. Would be cool tho

Real Men Wear Green
06-25-2014, 07:19 AM
Nets? How on earth is that going to work? And he now wants to join Pierce and KG? I don't believe in that one.

Cocaine80s
06-25-2014, 07:19 AM
Only respectable options are Miami or Cleveland

BlazerRed
06-25-2014, 07:20 AM
Nets? How on earth is that going to work? And he now wants to join Pierce and KG? I don't believe in that one.
This. It's a shit source.

Meticode
06-25-2014, 07:20 AM
The first two words in the thread title should tell you the bullshittery of the report before you even click on it. :oldlol:

UK2K
06-25-2014, 07:21 AM
Trade asik and Lin (which Houston says they can), sign LeBron/Melo, Trade harden for LeBron/Melo (both new york and Miami would be open to harden)... Trade Parsons for a shooting guard.

Beverly
SG from Parsons trade
LeBron
Melo
Dwight

NBA champs the next three years without a doubt.

Harison
06-25-2014, 07:23 AM
heat - very likely. I think he will stay, especially if Riley brings yet another star after Bosh and Wade agrees to paycut, if not - Lebron is as good as gone.

rockets - would be an instant favorite, but coach is questionable, and "too much beta".

cavs - unlikely. They have young talent which may need few more years to mature, Lebron doesnt want to wait. Plus, lots of bad blood when he screwed them last time.

knicks - as bad as they are now, but to become "savior" of the biggest market is appealing, plus Phil may have a convincing plan.

nets - very unlikely. Bad coach, bad (or injury prone) younger stars, KG with Pierce can only help so much, no cap space to make bigger changes. The bright spot is an owner who can throw any kind of money, and a potential ring next season, with a major retooling after.

NumberSix
06-25-2014, 07:25 AM
4 of those 5 are not remotely realistic.

UK2K
06-25-2014, 07:27 AM
4 of those 5 are not remotely realistic.
Right. Houston is the only place this can happen unless LeBron takes a massive pay cut.

Meticode
06-25-2014, 07:28 AM
I have read the reports, but when would he have to sign by? Is there some deadline?

BoutPractice
06-25-2014, 07:33 AM
It's that time of the year again

http://i.imgur.com/IK0pB.png

r0drig0lac
06-25-2014, 08:09 AM
1 heat
2 cavs
3 rockets
4 knicks
5 nets

*NEVER NEVER NEVER underestimate the draw of the big apple. I hope and pray melo and lebron collude to team up in NY and steal away Lebron from Riles.

If Lebron ended up in NY, I would give up 5 years of sex (not that I'm getting it now anyway), but still no sex for 5 years, and my left testicle.
:roll:

niko
06-25-2014, 09:02 AM
Nets? Please...for what reason? Made up list feels made up.

bagelred
06-25-2014, 09:04 AM
1 heat
2 cavs
3 rockets
4 knicks
5 nets

Next time, try putting an actual link to an actual source. Maybe that would help, eh?

r15mohd
06-25-2014, 09:06 AM
Trade asik and Lin (which Houston says they can), sign LeBron/Melo, Trade harden for LeBron/Melo (both new york and Miami would be open to harden)... Trade Parsons for a shooting guard.

Beverly
SG from Parsons trade
LeBron
Melo
Dwight

NBA champs the next three years without a doubt.

Asik Lin and Parsons...want nothing less in a s&t for Lebron

GimmeThat
06-25-2014, 09:24 AM
I'm a little bit upset that no player has made Clippers their team of consideration.

madmax17
06-25-2014, 09:29 AM
Texas and Florida have the best chance as players can accept a pay-cut because there the taxes are lower.

So Houston seems the next best choice, New York has higher taxes on the other hand.

ZHAKIDD532
06-25-2014, 09:43 AM
Everyone's pointing out the Nets don't make sense. How do the Knicks make any more sense than the Nets? If LeBron thinks Dan Gilbert is a bad owner, I would like to introduce him to JD and the Straight Shots.

JohnFreeman
06-25-2014, 09:49 AM
Warriors?

Trade Iggy and Thompson and sign LeBron

Knicksfever2010
06-25-2014, 09:53 AM
Next time, try putting an actual link to an actual source. Maybe that would help, eh?

its from ESPN Insider, but I heard the story on Mike and Mike on ESPN this morning.

Sorry but I'm poor, no job and live in my moms basement, I cant afford to subscribe to Espn Insider... there are some poor folk ya know

russwest0
06-25-2014, 09:55 AM
my sources tell me that he now has the list narrowed down to 2/5 teams

1~Gibson~1
06-25-2014, 10:08 AM
I have read the reports, but when would he have to sign by? Is there some deadline?
Free agents and teams can start talking July 1st. I think each team will make as many commitments as they can during that week and by the end of the week ISH should be filled with "rumors" but eventually it'll come to an end.

Sometime around July 10 I bet.