PDA

View Full Version : Lebron on the Lakers

9erempiree
06-25-2014, 01:23 PM
How great would this team be? If they add some shooting and someone to replace Pau, we have potential to win it all. Kobe will finally get his Pippen.

What I dont like is that all his homers would be Laker fans. He would be a great Pippen to Kobe.

Thoughts?

TylerOO
06-25-2014, 01:24 PM
Yawn

navy
06-25-2014, 01:27 PM
Past your prime, 9er.

Bandito
06-25-2014, 01:27 PM
Well Kobe is a million times better without the ball than Wade and he always wanted a playmaker besides him on his team, so would probably jizz himself if that happens. It would be a good team depending on how Kobe comes back after a year of inactivity and the role players they signed besides Ray Ray...

r15mohd
06-25-2014, 01:29 PM
two weeks ago you said you were done mentioning Lebron in any of your posts...now you're not only mentioning him but creating threads about him.

pathetic! :facepalm

IMObjective
06-25-2014, 01:30 PM
How great would this team be? If they add some shooting and someone to replace Pau, we have potential to win it all. Kobe will finally get his Pippen.

What I dont like is that all his homers would be Laker fans. He would be a great Pippen to Kobe.

Thoughts?
Sounds good to me.

BasedTom
06-25-2014, 01:31 PM
shameless

KyrieTheFuture
06-25-2014, 01:34 PM
You're a better troll than this, you even wrote your troll line twice that's just amateur. A great one only needs to say it once.

plowking
06-25-2014, 01:37 PM
I would absolutely love for this to happen. If it isn't Miami, I hope he goes to the Lakers. Kobe fans would be on suicide watch as Bron goes on to win MVP and FMVP while Kobe is on the team. :oldlol:

RoundMoundOfReb
06-25-2014, 01:48 PM
I would absolutely love for this to happen. If it isn't Miami, I hope he goes to the Lakers. Kobe fans would be on suicide watch as Bron goes on to win MVP and FMVP while Kobe is on the team. :oldlol:
You'd be able to tell the real Laker fans from the Kobe stans.

PistonsFan#21
06-25-2014, 01:57 PM
Well Kobe is a million times better without the ball than Wade and he always wanted a playmaker besides him on his team, so would probably jizz himself if that happens. It would be a good team depending on how Kobe comes back after a year of inactivity and the role players they signed besides Ray Ray...

:roll:

You cant be serious. You were kidding right?

lakerspng
06-25-2014, 02:00 PM

You cant be serious. You were kidding right?

actually that is true. Kobe's much better working off the ball.

Not sure how Kobe and LeBron would fit on a team... If it worked in the team's favor, obviously I have no issues with it. All I want is a team I can continue to proudly cheer for as I have for 30+ years.

ZeN
06-25-2014, 02:18 PM
Doesn't lebron love to pass?

Kobe would love playing with a guy that can get him the ball in his sweet spots.

With that said no way LeBron goes to the Lakers. Kobe's ego rep will scare all away.lol

plowking
06-25-2014, 03:00 PM

A lot of people would be exposed. :oldlol:

I'd watch every game. I'm actually hoping it's the Lakers now if not Miami. I'd love to watch Bron rack up titles and surpass Kobe even as a Laker.

TheMarkMadsen
06-25-2014, 03:03 PM
A lot of people would be exposed. :oldlol:

I'd watch every game. I'm actually hoping it's the Lakers now if not Miami. I'd love to watch Bron rack up titles and surpass Kobe even as a Laker.

It's almost as if you'd rather watch Kobe rack up rings because you think it would somehow hurt his "legacy" as much if not more than you'd like to see the heat compete for titles..

That's uh..pretty sad no?

Smook A.
06-25-2014, 03:06 PM
Kobe will finally get his Pippen.

:oldlol: Sorry man I just had to laugh at that

dubeta
06-25-2014, 03:15 PM
The red bars from OP's profile are too blinding to read what he has to say

Just2McFly
06-25-2014, 03:54 PM
I would be so weak:roll:

HOoopCityJones
06-25-2014, 03:57 PM
It'd be too weird.

We'd have in fandom fighting on who is better nightly.

But seriously if Lebron or Melo came to the Lakers, you don't expect Kobe to take a back seat?

This myth of him being a ball hog is getting ridiculous.

Go4thaGold
06-25-2014, 04:01 PM
They've already done it once...

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss148/messieschiva/IMG_1018.jpg

Why not do it again???

http://thesportsquotient.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/lakers.jpg

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-25-2014, 04:04 PM
so your life revolves around kobe fans? :applause:

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-25-2014, 04:06 PM
It's almost as if you'd rather watch Kobe rack up rings because you think it would somehow hurt his "legacy" as much if not more than you'd like to see the heat compete for titles..

:lol

9erempiree
06-25-2014, 04:10 PM
two weeks ago you said you were done mentioning Lebron in any of your posts...now you're not only mentioning him but creating threads about him.

pathetic! :facepalm

:facepalm Reading comprehension pls.

You put an effort to remember what I said but failed to actually read it. I said after the Finals that I will no longer participate in a Kobe vs Lebron thread.

This thread isn't even about Kobe vs Lebron. It is about Kobe can potentially get his Pippen.

LakersFan626
06-25-2014, 04:48 PM

As he should. Kobe's best days are behind him while LeBron is in his prime. LeBron would REALLY be underperforming if he didn't in 2015.

It would be interesting and make us contend again, though LeBron AND Kobe stans associated with the same team would make the Lakers the most hated they've ever been on here too. Like I said, VERY interesting.

Marchesk
06-25-2014, 04:58 PM
It would be interesting and make us contend again, though LeBron AND Kobe stans associated with the same team would make the Lakers the most hated they've ever been on here too. Like I said, VERY interesting.

A unified front of Lebron and Kobe stans is indeed frightening. They would troll the shit out of every one else.

9erempiree
06-25-2014, 05:39 PM
Suddenly I am a Lebron Lover.

G-Funk
06-25-2014, 05:42 PM
It'd be too weird.

We'd have in fandom fighting on who is better nightly.

But seriously if Lebron or Melo came to the Lakers, you don't expect Kobe to take a back seat?

This myth of him being a ball hog is getting ridiculous.

Lakers just need Lebron and Kobe, they don't need Melo at all. Kobe and Lebron with a bunch of Smush Parkers is good enough to win a few rings. Why pay another guy 15 million if he's gonna be reduced to a roll player like Bosh was? Melo will bring nothing extra to the game, maybe a player that provides rebound and defense, something both Lebron and Kobe lack.

G-Funk
06-25-2014, 05:43 PM
If Lebron went to the Lakers, Kobe & Lebron >>>> Jordan & Pippen

9erempiree
06-25-2014, 05:44 PM
Kobe>MJ>>>>>>>Lebron>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pippen

moe94
06-25-2014, 05:51 PM
A unified front of Lebron and Kobe stans is indeed frightening. They would troll the shit out of every one else.

Unified? They'd be trolling each other.

navy
06-25-2014, 06:01 PM
If Lebron went to the Lakers, Kobe & Lebron >>>> Jordan & Pippen

Is Kobe better than Pippen these days? I highly doubt it.

TheMarkMadsen
06-25-2014, 06:03 PM

Pippen has been retired for a decade.

Of course Kobe is better these days

navy
06-25-2014, 06:06 PM
You know what I meant. Although, I think Pippen could give Kobe a run for his money these day. :oldlol:

G-Funk
06-25-2014, 06:07 PM
He's better than Jordan 'these days'

TheMarkMadsen
06-25-2014, 06:10 PM
You know what I meant. Although, I think Pippen could give Kobe a run for his money these day. :oldlol:

I know youre a hater who is trying to compare a 36 year old Kobe comin off a torn Achilles and a broken leg to a prime version of a top 30 goat in some weird attempt to knock Kobe

pauk
06-25-2014, 06:17 PM

Thoughts?

lol, even prime Pippen himself would be much better than Kobe today.

navy
06-25-2014, 06:23 PM
I know youre a hater who is trying to compare a 36 year old Kobe comin off a torn Achilles and a broken leg to a prime version of a top 30 goat in some weird attempt to knock Kobe
Except I wasnt knocking Kobe initially. Read the post I replied too. I was being 100% serious.

raprap
06-25-2014, 06:32 PM
It would be fitting for kobe to finish his career as a sidekick. Just like old times. :bowdown:

zoom17
06-25-2014, 06:34 PM
It would be fitting for kobe to finish his career as a sidekick. Just like old times. :bowdown:

:lol

truhooper
06-25-2014, 07:37 PM

NumberSix
06-25-2014, 08:29 PM
I like KFC

plowking
06-25-2014, 08:38 PM
so your life revolves around kobe fans? :applause:

Yep, it does. My 2 or 3 responses signify that.

I know how much some people care on here. I can appreciate watching great basketball either way, while still supporting my team.

That was a pretty weak response, especially considering I'm replying in a troll thread. :oldlol:

Marchesk
06-25-2014, 08:39 PM
I like KFC

Not as good since they got rid of the trans fat.

Fork
06-25-2014, 08:42 PM
Meh

Dave3
06-25-2014, 08:56 PM
You could tell that last year when everyone hated Dwight in December, and put down pretty much everyone who wasn't Kobe, regardless of what happened in any game.

dubeta
06-26-2014, 07:13 AM

riseagainst
07-01-2014, 12:04 PM