PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James, Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade have first meeting.

VengefulAngel
06-25-2014, 05:26 PM
Lesley Abravanel @lesleyabravanel

BasedTom
06-25-2014, 05:31 PM
seems weird to finally meet each other after being teammates for 4 years

VengefulAngel
06-25-2014, 05:33 PM
seems weird to finally meet each other after being teammates for 4 years

Read the bottom of my post.

BasedTom
06-25-2014, 05:34 PM
Read the bottom of my post.
no big deal- we're all human.

But I suppose it's good news. Thanks, man.

BigBoss
06-25-2014, 05:35 PM
Can these guys get anymore douchey

J Shuttlesworth
06-25-2014, 05:38 PM
Not fapping til I hear Wade/Bosh opt out

VengefulAngel
06-25-2014, 05:39 PM
Can I get anymore douchey?

Probably not.

Marlo_Stanfield
06-25-2014, 05:40 PM
please leave LEBron, for the sake of humanity

BasedTom
06-25-2014, 05:40 PM
Can these guys get anymore douchey
What do you want them to do? It's the summer. People hang out with friends, hit the beach, see shows, and all that good stuff. But maybe you can't relate to that.

Let me guess, you're surprised that they weren't sacrificing virgins and mowing down underprivileged pedestrians and firing at endangered animals.

Piss off.

aboss4real24
06-25-2014, 05:42 PM
have a feeling Lebron n bosh prolly got into a fight

wade tried to break it up

Lebron snuffed wade in the face by a mistake tryna hit bosh

wade is still sleeping as we speak

Rameek
06-25-2014, 05:44 PM
This meeting will get contentious quickly when Wade drops the jewel he's opting in for 2yrs 40 mill and Bosh opts out.:applause:

Black and White
06-25-2014, 05:44 PM
please leave LEBron, for the sake of humanity

You have no faith in Pat Riley do you?

VengefulAngel
06-25-2014, 05:47 PM

I think he has no faith in Lebron's decision making.

BasedTom
06-25-2014, 05:47 PM
He's not a Heat fan, he's a Lebron stan. He'll probably tell you himself.

Many of his kind have already jumped ship from the Heat and are on the sidelines wondering where he'll play next. Screw them.

In Riley we trust...unless he brings in ****ing perkins. That would be difficult to stomach, but this team has had darker days.

VengefulAngel
06-25-2014, 05:48 PM

Many of his kind have already jumped ship from the Heat and are on the sidelines wondering where he'll play next. Screw them.

In Riley we trust...unless he brings in ****ing perkins. That would be difficult to stomach, but this team has had darker days.

I'm worried that D Wade won't opt out.

Lebron is gone if this happens. ^^

Marlo_Stanfield
06-25-2014, 05:50 PM
Riley is contacting the likes of Perkins.
Riley has had just as many SHIT signings as good ones.
Also as long as Riley runs the Heat, Wade will never be held accountable for his unacceptable behavior.
i dont hate the Heat by any means, even like some players like Birman, Oden, Allen and Bosh( Bosh only as a human being not as a player).
but not signing a halfway decent Center for 4 years is unacceptable and i hope LeBron either goes to CLippers or Portland or Chicago or what would be even better, back to the Cavs.
The Return:bowdown: :bowdown:

J Shuttlesworth
06-25-2014, 05:52 PM

Call me crazy, but I could see Perkins actually getting a few easy dunks a game playing w/ LeBron.

9erempiree
06-25-2014, 05:53 PM
Also as long as Riley runs the Heat, Wade will never be held accountable for his unacceptable behavior.
i dont hate the Heat by any means, even like some players like Birman, Oden, Allen and Bosh( Bosh only as a human being not as a player).
but not signing a halfway decent Center for 4 years is unacceptable and i hope LeBron either goes to CLippers or Portland or Chicago or what would be even better, back to the Cavs.

and your bandwagon ass will follow him.:applause:

Marchesk
06-25-2014, 06:01 PM
Call me crazy, but I could see Perkins actually getting a few easy dunks a game playing w/ LeBron.

Because Westbrook and Durant didn't open up easy buckets for him?

J Shuttlesworth
06-25-2014, 06:03 PM
Because Westbrook and Durant didn't open up easy buckets for him?
hell no. Both of those guys are chuckers.

lilgodfather1
06-25-2014, 06:03 PM
God I hope they are talking about how funny it is Riley wants KPerk...

Black and White
06-25-2014, 06:04 PM

If the Perkins thing happens, I wouldn't know what to think.

From a Miami perspective I wouldn't be losing hope, Riley knows how to run a team and they are still an attractive FA destination.

Black and White
06-25-2014, 06:05 PM
Also as long as Riley runs the Heat, Wade will never be held accountable for his unacceptable behavior.i dont hate the Heat by any means, even like some players like Birman, Oden, Allen and Bosh( Bosh only as a human being not as a player).

What the? What has Wade done wrong in your eyes? He just hasn't opted out yet (I think he will)