PDA

View Full Version : Do the Rockets become as hated as the Heat

SupermanOnSteroids
06-25-2014, 11:21 PM
if Lebron signs there?

Do they still become hated if they get Melo?

I wouldn't hate them for Melo but if Lebron goes there, thats my new most hated team.

For some reason I just don't like Lebron and his ring chasing ass always taking the easiest way out to pad his legacy. No loyalty or willingness to work through adversity. Spoiled brat.

J Shuttlesworth
06-25-2014, 11:22 PM
So it's okay for Melo to ring chase, but not LeBron?

SupermanOnSteroids
06-25-2014, 11:25 PM
ok, I'll still root against the Rockets hard if they get Melo too, but the 'hate' would be on a whole another level if Lebron goes there. He did it to his hometown team and then turned around and is doing it again to the team he went to at the first sign of trouble.

SupermanOnSteroids
06-25-2014, 11:27 PM
and Melo is not as good as Lebron, so the shift in power wouldn't be as big.

SouBeachTalents
06-25-2014, 11:29 PM
Not a chance. Howard and Harden are already on the roster if LeBron signs there. The summer of 2010 was being hyped for years, and LeBron, Wade, and Bosh all signed as free agents to the same team. Factor in LeBron's callous decision telecast and their ridiculous welcome party, I don't think we'll ever see a more hated team for a very long time

J Shuttlesworth
06-25-2014, 11:29 PM
ok, I'll still root against the Rockets hard if they get Melo too, but the 'hate' would be on a whole another level if Lebron goes there. He did it to his hometown team and then turned around and is doing it again to the team he went to at the first sign of trouble.
lol get used to it man. As long as all NBA players are judged on ring counts, going to the place with the highest chance of winning a ring will be their priority over "loyalty". You think Durant will stay at OKC if they keep Brooks/Perkins and fail again this year?

Myth
06-25-2014, 11:30 PM
I hate Dwight, Harden, LeBron, and Melo individually, so of course I would hate them. At least on the Heat, I like Bosh to an extent.

KDthunderup
Rockets are already my most hated team behind Miami, if Bran joins them that hatred will reach astronomical levels.

JimmyMcAdocious
I dislike the Rockets far more than the Heat, regardless of LeBron.

**** Harden. **** Dwight. And most importantly, **** all you Rockets fans. You're a bunch of assholes.

SupermanOnSteroids
06-25-2014, 11:31 PM
Not a chance. Howard and Harden are already on the roster if LeBron signs there. The summer of 2010 was being hyped for years, and LeBron, Wade, and Bosh all signed as free agents to the same team. Factor in LeBron's callous decision telecast and their ridiculous welcome party, I don't think we'll ever see a more hated team for a very long time
i agree

Smook A.
06-25-2014, 11:31 PM
I dislike the Rockets far more than the Heat, regardless of LeBron.

**** Harden. **** Dwight. And most importantly, **** all you Rockets fans. You're a bunch of assholes.
Im not an asshole :confusedshrug:

Lebronxrings
06-25-2014, 11:32 PM
So it's okay for Melo to ring chase, but not LeBron?
this. OP is a phaggit.

TheReal Kendall
06-25-2014, 11:33 PM
I don't like Bron or Howard but Melo is my favorite player so it would be tough to root against them.

I wouldn't like the fact that Melo joined 2 other stars but I want Melo to go to the best place to get a ring.

buddha
06-25-2014, 11:35 PM
it's funny because LeBron has loyalty tatted on his torso.

http://athletetattoodatabase.com/img/wiki_up/0719-lebron-james-splash-credit.jpg

who da *** dis nikka loyal to? himself?

Rodmantheman
06-25-2014, 11:37 PM
it's funny because LeBron has loyalty tatted on his torso.

http://athletetattoodatabase.com/img/wiki_up/0719-lebron-james-splash-credit.jpg

who da *** dis nikka loyal to? himself?

How many more shirtless dudes do you have saved on you're computer.

SouBeachTalents
06-25-2014, 11:39 PM

:roll:

buddha
06-25-2014, 11:40 PM

all of them

JohnMax
06-25-2014, 11:58 PM
I wouldn't hate them for Melo but if Lebron goes there, thats my new most hated team.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif