PDA

View Full Version : If Melo Leaves New York....

FlashDwyaneWade3
06-25-2014, 11:33 PM
He won't go to Houston or Dallas. On the radio he talks about how much different it is playing in a small market and a big market. Big market bright lights, big city, fans are different and you play with a different energy. He wants to go a big city. He's a big city guy. It's either Lakers or Chicago.

navy
06-25-2014, 11:34 PM
You're just making shit up...

ESPN should hire you

Real14
06-25-2014, 11:34 PM
If Melo leaves then I would lose tons of respect for him.

navy
06-25-2014, 11:35 PM
Why? The Knicks arent even going to make the playoffs next year WITH Melo. :biggums:

Real14
06-25-2014, 11:36 PM
Why? The Knicks arent even going to make the playoffs next year WITH Melo. :biggums:
RETARDED POST ALERT.

christian1923
Why he gave us four strong years and the Knicks never gave him anything to work with

Rameek
I dont think he'll leave because of LaLa but I believe he should get his bread where ever he can get it.

J Shuttlesworth
06-25-2014, 11:37 PM
RETARDED POST ALERT.
What would turn them around from 37-45?

Nanners
06-25-2014, 11:37 PM
houston is a "small market"? you do realize its the 4th largest city in the country right?

Beastmode88
06-25-2014, 11:38 PM

What..? You want him to sit the rest of his career with a bunch of scrubs? Only way I'd lose respect for him is if he colludes with bran.

outbreak
06-25-2014, 11:38 PM
I'm sure that will keep him up at night when he's eating his honey nut cheerios on his bed made out of money.

ShackEelOKneel
06-25-2014, 11:39 PM
My sauces say Bucks sneaking in and getting Melo.

Real14
06-25-2014, 11:39 PM
Why he gave us four strong years and the Knicks never gave him anything to work with
He have to be a man like Kobe who stuck it out with tha lakers thru thick and thin. That's tha problem with NBA superstars today, they don't have to balls to be a REAL leader helping their team overcome various obstacles and struggles year afta year. Don't be like Lebron man:facepalm

DavisWarriorsFan
06-25-2014, 11:40 PM
I dont think he'll leave because of LaLa but I believe he should get his bread where ever he can get it.
La La might persuade him to move to LA. She used to live in LA while working at a radio station there. She loves LA.

Real14
06-25-2014, 11:42 PM
What would turn them around from 37-45?
2013- atlantic champs, won over 50 games, 2nd place

2014- multiple injuries and woodson was on crack.

ottooooooo
06-25-2014, 11:42 PM
ah, the worn out market size argument yet again

outbreak
06-25-2014, 11:43 PM
He have to be a man like Kobe who stuck it out with tha lakers thru thick and thin. That's tha problem with NBA superstars today, they don't have to balls to be a REAL leader helping their team overcome various obstacles and struggles year afta year. Don't be like Lebron man:facepalm

Did you want him to stay in Denver?

Rameek
La La might persuade him to move to LA. She used to live in LA while working at a radio station there. She loves LA.
That's the only other viable option.

christian1923
Kobe experienced good with the lakers though before times got tough.

JohnFreeman
06-25-2014, 11:44 PM
When Kobe bitched and complained and threatened to leave?

Beastmode88
06-25-2014, 11:45 PM
2013- atlantic champs, won over 50 games, 2nd place

2014- multiple injuries and woodson was on crack.

We gonna act like it's all woody's fault? Dolan ****ed up hard. andrea bargnani... really? :biggums: andrea fcuking bargnani. saw this on reddit a few months back.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWR3BtHNjFs

Real14
06-25-2014, 11:46 PM
Did you want him to stay in Denver?
He didn't had a SUPER stacked team in NY like Lebron did in Miami, so Melo gets a pass on being with NY.

Real14
06-25-2014, 11:48 PM
We gonna act like it's all woody's fault? Dolan ****ed up hard. andrea bargnani... really? :biggums: andrea fcuking bargnani. saw this on reddit a few months back.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWR3BtHNjFs
Yea Dolan gets blamed too its not all woody's fault, but he did phucked it up for us heavily:facepalm

outbreak
06-25-2014, 11:49 PM
He didn't had a SUPER stacked team in NY like Lebron did in Miami, so Melo gets a pass on being with NY.

but you said he should have stuck it out through tough times? You said he should have the balls to be a leader and help his team improve? All that applies to Denver? You must have lost a lot of respect when he joined the knicks. I'm sure you were against him joining your team right?

Real14
06-25-2014, 11:49 PM
did he leave tho?:biggums:

DirkLegend41
06-25-2014, 11:51 PM
Paul Pierce bitched, complained and wanted to leave Boston too. Then Kevin Garnett happened.

Real14
06-25-2014, 11:54 PM
Kobe experienced good with the lakers though before times got tough.
but he still stayed after that drought happened. This ungrateful specimen named Lebron opt out of his damn contract after losing in tha finals, knowing this quitter made tha finals 4 straight times due to tha SUPER stackness of his team. What kind of role model iz that really?:biggums: What a coward and a big baby who should be gratefull for being in sum lucky ass undeserving situationz in tha first damn place:coleman:

JohnFreeman
06-25-2014, 11:54 PM
Paul Pierce bitched, complained and wanted to leave Boston too. Then Kevin Garnett happened.
Yeah but I like Pierce, so that doesn't work with my Kobe hate agenda

christian1923
06-25-2014, 11:57 PM
Yeah but I like Pierce, so that doesn't work with my Kobe hate agenda
How can you hate kobe? He's the coolest dude and his game is beautiful, and he's a basketball legend. Makes no sense.

Real14
06-26-2014, 12:00 AM
but you said he should have stuck it out through tough times? You said he should have the balls to be a leader and help his team improve? All that applies to Denver? You must have lost a lot of respect when he joined the knicks. I'm sure you were against him joining your team right?
All Im saying iz look at tha knicks before melo came. We missed 6 straight postseasons prior to Melo coming. Melo became a hero with opposite of stacked players to help him. Melo going to tha knicks became a tremendous challenge compared to him staying in Denver and everybody knows that. That's why u gotta give Melo a pass and respect his legacy more unlike Lebron and u know his story.:no:

J Shuttlesworth
06-26-2014, 12:02 AM
but he still stayed after that drought happened. This ungrateful specimen named Lebron opt out of his damn contract after losing in tha finals, knowing this quitter made tha finals 4 straight times due to tha SUPER stackness of his team. What kind of role model iz that really?:biggums: What a coward and a big baby who should be gratefull for being in sum lucky ass undeserving situationz in tha first damn place:coleman:
He demanded a trade until the FO got Gasol :facepalm

NumberSix
06-26-2014, 12:04 AM
Why? He already forced his way out of Denver. Why was that one ok but leaving NYK is suddenly really bad?

outbreak
06-26-2014, 12:07 AM
Why? He already forced his way out of Denver. Why was that one ok but leaving NYK is suddenly really bad?
apparently it's ok because he went to a shit franchise for money and endorsements and not to win. This dickhead makes no sense.

guy
06-26-2014, 12:17 AM
Really starting to get the feeling that the Bulls are going to strike out on another superstar again. Starting to think Bosh will opt out (cause if he opts in then the Heat can just trade him for nothing to some place he might not even want to go to), and the Heat will use all that cap space to sign both Lebron and Melo, or that the idea that some are floating around that Lebron may actually sign with New York for 1-year at dirt cheap along with Melo coming back may actually happen. Just keep hearing too much about Lebron+Melo playing together that I'm starting to think it will actually happen.

Dengness9
06-26-2014, 03:43 AM
Really starting to get the feeling that the Bulls are going to strike out on another superstar again. Starting to think Bosh will opt out (cause if he opts in then the Heat can just trade him for nothing to some place he might not even want to go to), and the Heat will use all that cap space to sign both Lebron and Melo, or that the idea that some are floating around that Lebron may actually sign with New York for 1-year at dirt cheap along with Melo coming back may actually happen. Just keep hearing too much about Lebron+Melo playing together that I'm starting to think it will actually happen.

Have faith. Bulls are in a great spot. Good core, great coach, a lot of assets, and a major market. Have faith. Bulls started prepping for this when they shipped out Deng this past season.

BlackVVaves
06-26-2014, 03:47 AM
apparently it's ok because he went to a shit franchise for money and endorsements and not to win. This dickhead makes no sense.

Does that Knicks fan realize how delusional he sounds :roll:

GimmeThat
06-26-2014, 04:23 AM
He won't go to Houston or Dallas. On the radio he talks about how much different it is playing in a small market and a big market. Big market bright lights, big city, fans are different and you play with a different energy. He wants to go a big city. He's a big city guy. It's either Lakers or Chicago.

Besides the fact that he lost more from going to a big city, right.

winning matters to him, how he is utilized matters to him.

Chicago is a great fit, but Dallas is the safe pick.

Because who's going to tell me legitimately at this point that even if Rose come back, Rose > Dirk?