PDA

View Full Version : Grinder's 2014 Mock Draft

Grinder
06-26-2014, 12:28 AM
My player evaluations and big board throughout the season can be found here (http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316267). No explanations for players out of the lottery because I'm sure I'll be moving them around tomorrow. I didn't do player comparisons this time around because I think people focus too much on those and it ends up diluting the discussion.

1. Cavaliers - Andrew Wiggins
⁃ With Kyrie Irving and Dion Waiters manning the guard positions, Wiggins is the natural fit here. He’s not yet comfortable actively taking over a game and isn’t especially skilled with the ball in his hands. Playing with ball dominant guards who can space the floor and allow him to play within the flow of the game and make a concerted effort defensively may be the best developmental curve for the explosive Canadian. Wiggins and Irving on the break could be electric and be a potential pairing of superstars down the road.
2. Bucks - Jabari Parker
⁃ If you want a guy who’s ready to step in and put up big scoring numbers, Parker is your guy. He was one of the most offensively refined freshmen in the college game since Durant, Carmelo, and Beasley. Now two of those are not like the other, but Parker’s character has never been in question and he looks like he’s ready to play both the 3 and 4 in the NBA. While his defense remains a huge concern, the combination of inside-outside game and underrated explosiveness and court vision makes him a no-brainer for the Bucks who so desperately need a sure thing.
3. 76ers - Joel Embiid
⁃ I know back and foot injuries for big men scare the hell out of NBA teams and a combination of the two probably renders them catatonic. While those concerns are legitimate and we’ve seen the likes of Greg Oden and Sam Bowie have careers decimated by this type of thing, I still don’t see how the Sixers can pass on Embiid. For me, Embiid was the obvious number one pick before these issues came out. Big men with Embiid’s skillset and mobility are so rare that you have to take a chance on him even if it’s a 50-50 shot with the injuries. The Sixers showed the willingness to wait on Nerlens Noel and it’s clear that the rebuilding project is long term so taking a risk on Embiid could end up making the Sixers look like geniuses in a few years.
4. Magic - Dante Exum
⁃ The Magic have solid young pieces at the 2,3,4 and 5 so taking the best point guard with a tremendously high ceiling shouldn’t require much thought.
5. Jazz - Aaron Gordon
⁃ This is a tough pick to project. The Jazz took Enes Kanter with the 3rd overall pick just a few years ago and he’s still just 22 years old. While he hasn’t quite lived up to the lofty expectations, he’s still been good enough that it would be foolish to give up on him so soon. Derrick Favors is steadily improving and is also just 22 years old. I keep seeing the Jazz linked with big men but I don’t think it makes sense this high in the draft if they plan on keeping both Favors and Kanter. Still, at this point in the draft, I don’t see a 2 guard worth taking at this position so I’m going to assume that the Jazz will shop one of their young big men and go with Gordon. The big man from Arizona complements both Favors and Kanter with his effective off the ball game and passing skills. He’d be able to feed Favors for easy looks and provide a scary rim protection. Gordon would also be able to work well off the double teams that Kanter attracts and provide the shot blocking that Kanter doesn’t.
6. Celtics - Julius Randle
⁃ While the Celtics already have Sullinger and Olynyk, I can’t see Randle falling past this point. While his ability to finish over length remains a concern, the combination of strength, explosiveness, motor, and productivity at that size is too much to pass on. I think Randle is arguably the most NBA ready player in this draft along with Jabari Parker. While his upside isn’t quite as high, I always say that he reminds me of a more athletic Zach Randolph. That sounds like a damn good player to me.
7. Lakers - Marcus Smart
⁃ The Lakers need help wherever they can get it but with Steve Nash close to retirement and Nick Young not necessarily being back, Smart makes sense here. He’s got the mentality to succeed in the bright lights of LA and can learn a lot from both Nash and Bryant. He can effectively play both the one and two and has the right tools and competitiveness to play with star players eventually become one himself.
8. Kings - Noah Vonleh
⁃ Vonleh provides an athletic, rim protecting, face up 4 who complements Cousins very well and enjoys considerable upside.
9. Hornets - Doug McDermott
⁃The Hornets need scoring on the wings and especially from the perimeter. There’s obviously questions about how well Dougy Buckets’ game will translate against NBA defenders but he can knock down spot up jumpers if nothing else. Playing with MKG and Henderson will help mask his defensive shortcomings and his array of fakes and odd timed shots may be effective enough for him to put up big scoring numbers even at this level.
10. 76ers - Nik Stauskas
⁃ With Michael-Carter Williams and Nerlens Noel (and possibly Embiid) as building blocks for the future, the Sixers will need perimeter scoring in a big way. Stauskas is one of the best pure shooters in the draft and but isn't as one dimensional as some might think. He can function as a combo guard for short stretches of the game and has shown the ability to finish above the rim and get into the lane a quick first step.
11. Nuggets - Elfrid Payton
⁃ The Nuggets have no clear need at the moment so I think they go with the best player available. Elfrid Payton excels at two things - passing and defense - which are exactly what the Kings need in a lineup full of offensive minded players. Payton makes smart decisions with the ball and thrives in transition. Despite being a junior, he’s the same age as most freshman and enjoys high upside. If he can iron out the jumper, he’ll have a chance to be an all star.
12. Magic - Jusuf Nurkic
⁃ The Magic are loaded with young talent and are in a position to give them time to develop so why not take the chance on a talented 7 footer with an inside-outside game? Nikola Vucevic has shown that he can be a productive player and may be a valuable trade chip down the line with Nurkic eventually growing into the position.
13. Timberwolves - Gary Harris
⁃ The Wolves need shooter and Harris may not be the best pure shooter in the draft but he’s a 2 way player with more to offer than just shooting. He’s NBA ready while still having enough upside to make him an intriguing, yet safe pick at this spot. He should pair will with Rubio and could develop into a more dynamic player off the dribble in a few years.
14. Suns - Zach Lavine
⁃ I think Nik Stauskas could be a great fit for the Suns but Zach LaVine has too much upside to pass up on. In the wide open style the Suns play, LaVine fits like a glove. He’s still extremely raw but he can already shoot and can jump out of the gym. He needs to put on weight and be more disciplined but he’s got all the tools to be an all star caliber player.
15. Hawks - Kyle Anderson
16. Bulls - Shabazz Napier
17. Celtics - James Young
18. Suns - Dario Saric
19. Bulls - Adreian Payne
20. Raptors - Tyler Ennis
21. Thunder - Rodney Hood
22. Grizzlies - PJ Hairston
23. Jazz - Cleanthony Early
24. Hornets - Glenn Robinson III
25. Rockets - Patric Young
26. Heat - Jordan Clarkson
27. Suns - TJ Warren
28. Clippers - Jordan Adams
29. Thunder - Bogdan Bogdanovic
30. Spurs - Mitch McGary

Second Round:
31. Bucks - Clint Capela
32. 76ers - Jarnell Stokes
33. Cavaliers - Walter Tavares
34. Knicks - Cory Jefferson
35. Jazz - KJ McDaniels
36. Bucks - Nick Johnson
37. Raptors - Spencer Dinwiddie
38. Pistons - Jerami Grant
39. 76ers - Thanasis Antetokuonmpo
40. Timberwolves - CJ Wilcox
41. Nuggets - Joe Harris
42. 76ers - Markel Brown
43. Hawks - Damien Inglis
44. Timberwolves - Vasilije Micic
45. Hornets - DeAndre Daniels
46. Wizards - Jahii Carson
47. 76ers - Alessandro Gentile
48. Bucks - Nikola Jokic
49. Bulls - Semaj Christon
50. Suns - Khem Birch
51. Knicks - Johnny O'Bryant
52. 76ers - Russ Smith
53. Timberwolves - Jordan Bachynski
54. 76ers - Deonte Burton
55. Heat - CJ Fair
56. Nuggets - James McAdoo
57. Pacers - Dwight Powell
58. Spurs - Aaron Craft
59. Raptors - Sim Bhullar
60. Spurs - Melvin Ejim

Milbuck
06-26-2014, 12:31 AM
Can't see Stauskas dropping that low. Even if he drops to that general area, he's not going past the Bulls at 16 or 19, they're looking for shooters.

Smook A.
06-26-2014, 12:39 AM
I think James Young will go somewhere between 15-20 and Aaron Gordon will probably go higher than that.

Other than that, your mock draft is pretty good http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/images/smilies/wink2.gif

chocolatethunder
06-26-2014, 12:42 AM
That was nice but no way Young or Harris go that high and no way Stauskas who is the best shooter in the draft falls that low. Nice job tho. Well done.

Wavves
06-26-2014, 12:43 AM
Good mock draft. A lot of the picks were the similar to my mock draft.

Mine can be read here if anyone is interested.
http://wavvey.wordpress.com/2014/06/26/wavveys-2014-final-nba-mock-draft/

RedBlackAttack
06-26-2014, 12:47 AM
Can't see Stauskas dropping that low. Even if he drops to that general area, he's not going past the Bulls at 16 or 19, they're looking for shooters.
I was thinking of Stauskas as a potential Top 10 pick. :confusedshrug:

I personally really like his game.

VIntageNOvel
06-26-2014, 12:47 AM
damn ive been a fans of your thread for a while,
subscribed to your prospect watch thread :applause:

Milbuck
06-26-2014, 12:52 AM
I was thinking of Stauskas as a potential Top 10 pick. :confusedshrug:

I personally really like his game.
Same here. I think he had something like 24-25 points in the elite 8 game against Kentucky, that's when I knew he was gonna be a top 10-15 pick. I think the Hornets would be a good match for both sides.

rhowen4
06-26-2014, 12:53 AM
both kings and hornets should really want stauskas..

hawksdogsbraves
06-26-2014, 12:56 AM
Stauskas wouldn't fall past the Hawks I don't think, Bud would love that 3 point stroke

outbreak
06-26-2014, 12:56 AM
Don't know if orlando take gordon at 12 not bad though. I hope embiid goes top 3 and we get exum if we don't make a trade.

no pun intended
06-26-2014, 02:13 AM
I just realized that Milwaukee is only a 90 minute drive from Parker's hometown lmao. Parker to Bucks is a lock.

(e)
06-26-2014, 02:18 AM
Nik Stauskas falling out of the lottery? lol.

Definitely won't fall below 16. Bulls would trade 16 and 19 to get him.

KG215
06-26-2014, 02:39 AM
Yeah, I'd love it if Stauskas fell that far and OKC got him, but I don't see it happening.

Grinder
06-26-2014, 08:00 AM

Placing Stauskas was the toughest part for me. I think anything past 15 is too low for him but here's my reasoning:
- He's a pretty specific player - a sharpshooting 2 guard that can make plays and function as a combo guard. Not all teams can utilize a player like that properly.
- The teams that need a shooter are the Hornets, Sixers, T-Wolves, Suns, and Bulls.
- I think the Hornets go for Harris because he's a better two way player and probably has a higher ceiling
- I have James Young for the Sixers because he's more of a pure scorer and you need one of those guys with such a defense minded core.
- The Wolves are a possible destination but I think they go with McDermott because of his more expansive offensive repertoire
- I think the Suns take a gamble on LaVine because he may be able to fill a role already while enjoying tremendous upside
- I have the Bulls taking two shooters, just not in the conventional sense while filling two positional needs.

Although the more I look at it, the more I think he goes higher. I'll probably have him going 7-8 spots higher when I do some reshuffling.

BoutPractice
06-26-2014, 08:07 AM
Good, realistic mock.

It's not the best players available at every spot, but it's the sort of order we could actually see happen.

Grinder
06-26-2014, 08:52 AM
Ok, after thinking about it for a while, I've swapped Young and Stauskas. I think Young's awful defense is too much for Brett Brown to ignore while Stauskas should fit nicely next to MCW.

-Lebron23-
06-26-2014, 08:55 AM
Ok, after thinking about it for a while, I've swapped Young and Stauskas. I think Young's awful defense is too much for Brett Brown to ignore while Stauskas should fit nicely next to MCW.
:applause:

Great work, man

Combat Wombat
06-26-2014, 10:05 AM
Doubt the 76ers will take Embiid with Noel already there. If they don't make a trade, I think they'll take Exum.

The Jazz or Celtics will grab Embiid although I'll be fcuking excited if he falls to the Lakers.

GOBB
06-26-2014, 10:25 AM
Doubt the 76ers will take Embiid with Noel already there. If they don't make a trade, I think they'll take Exum.

The Jazz or Celtics will grab Embiid although I'll be fcuking excited if he falls to the Lakers.

You doubt sixers take Embiid with Noel there but say they take Exum with...ready for this? MCW there. Whaaaaaaat?

Jailblazers7
06-26-2014, 10:30 AM
I personally think an Embiid/Noel combo can work. Might have a little trouble with small ball lineups but I don't see a huge problem on offense. I think it'd be easier to make that combo work than MCW/Exum.

NBAplayoffs2001
06-26-2014, 10:33 AM
Calling it now, Exum will be the second best player this draft after Wiggins :rockon: . I really liked his highlights

BoutPractice
06-26-2014, 10:36 AM
If Wiggins is off the board, Embiid is by far the best choice for the Sixers, and not just because he has the biggest upside of the draft.

The idea that the current league is all about spacing and therefore Twin Towers are a thing of the past is false.

Especially since both Embiid and Noel have the potential to be decent midrange jump shooters, like Robinson and Duncan, or more recently Gasol and Bynum. Embiid is already ok in that department, and Noel apparently spent all year working just on that.

If you get good Twin Towers, you will go far in any era. That interior defense with Noel and Embiid would be truly frightening. MCW, two random three point shooters, Noel and Embiid could be the foundation for something great.

The problem is health. But the odds that BOTH Embiid and Noel turn out to be unhealthy are low, so drafting another big can also serve as insurance policy.

1~Gibson~1
06-26-2014, 10:37 AM
Calling it now, Exum will be the second best player this draft after Wiggins :rockon: . I really liked his highlights
Which ones? Because I looked up some highlights of him in Australia and that shitlooked terrible. He was playing against THE most unathletic group of professionals ive ever seen :confusedshrug:

BoutPractice
06-26-2014, 10:37 AM
JR Smith has great highlights, too, but he's never been the second best player of anything.

NBAplayoffs2001
06-26-2014, 10:47 AM
Which ones? Because I looked up some highlights of him in Australia and that shitlooked terrible. He was playing against THE most unathletic group of professionals ive ever seen :confusedshrug:

Well I was impressed by the fluidity of his game and his jumper had pretty good form just needs to be more consistent.

Combat Wombat
06-26-2014, 10:51 AM
You doubt sixers take Embiid with Noel there but say they take Exum with...ready for this? MCW there. Whaaaaaaat?

Try reading over your post before clicking "Submit Reply"

Exum can play SG apparently, and there have been talks of the Sixers taking him.

Which one would you take with the third pick:

1) A 6'6 very athletic point guard/shooting guard with high potential

OR

2) A bigman with huge potential but has already had two stress fractures (and surgery) before even playing in the NBA while you also have another bigman with high potential, coming off an ACL injury.

Assuming you have a brain (and that's a big assumption based on your post), you're going to take option 2.

GOBB
06-26-2014, 11:00 AM
Exum can play SG based on what? The fact he's been ranked as a PG? The fact that if sixers drafted him MCW trade rumors erupted? The fact that he can shoot (sarcasm)? The fact that he proved he could play without the ball in his hands which he's done his entire bball career apparently? :rolleyes:

Sixers have been linked to drafting Embiid as well. So your point about them being linked to drafting Exum is what again?

Embiid and Noel can work. MCW and Exum? Chances are you're trading MCW. But hey HEY I say Exum can play SG because someone compared him to a young Kobe. You're bright.

So again it makes no sense to draft Embiid with Noel yet makes total sense to draft Exum to play next to MCW. Uh huh

What will happen tonight will have nothing to do with me pointing out how silly your initial logic was in regards to drafting Embiid.

Your turn

GOBB
06-26-2014, 11:01 AM
I personally think an Embiid/Noel combo can work. Might have a little trouble with small ball lineups but I don't see a huge problem on offense. I think it'd be easier to make that combo work than MCW/Exum.

Bingo

BoutPractice
06-26-2014, 11:03 AM
The bottom line is that the Sixers are going for an aggressive, high risk high reward strategy as evidenced by their drafting Noel than tanking the season.

Embiid is perfect for that strategy, because the best case scenario if they take him transforms them into a title contender.

If it flops, Noel may still fulfill his potential. And they can keep tanking while the young players develop.

OmniStrife
06-26-2014, 11:06 AM
Good mock!

feels good to have 3 picks doe

Combat Wombat
06-26-2014, 12:03 PM
Exum can play SG based on what? The fact he's been ranked as a PG? The fact that if sixers drafted him MCW trade rumors erupted? The fact that he can shoot (sarcasm)? The fact that he proved he could play without the ball in his hands which he's done his entire bball career apparently? :rolleyes:

Sixers have been linked to drafting Embiid as well. So your point about them being linked to drafting Exum is what again?

Embiid and Noel can work. MCW and Exum? Chances are you're trading MCW. But hey HEY I say Exum can play SG because someone compared him to a young Kobe. You're bright.

So again it makes no sense to draft Embiid with Noel yet makes total sense to draft Exum to play next to MCW. Uh huh

What will happen tonight will have nothing to do with me pointing out how silly your initial logic was in regards to drafting Embiid.

Your turn

So despite repeated questioning over whether he's a SG or a PG in a number of draft analysis's, or the fact that he is 6'6 and highly athletic, or the fact that he played at the 2 for a time while at the Australian Institute of Sport, there's no way he can play SG? Keep the laughs coming, dickhead.

BTW, where did I mention let alone compare him to Kobe, you idiot??? Talk about desperation.

Once again, you demonstrate the inability to read before posting. I didn't say the combo of Noel/Embiid couldn't work. I said it would be smarter and more likely to take MCW/Exum because Embiid has already has two stress fractures and is coming off surgery while Noel is coming of an ACL injury.

Once again, I'd advise you to read before you post.

Combat Wombat
06-26-2014, 12:05 PM

Combat Wombat
06-26-2014, 12:06 PM

Combat Wombat

Combat Wombat

Combat Wombat

Smook A.
06-26-2014, 01:06 PM
Yo Combat Wombat why'd you post the same thing 6 times? :lol

D-FENS
06-26-2014, 01:13 PM

Your turn

The bolded part. They will look to move MCW if they draft Exum, they have pretty much confirmed this.

D-FENS
06-26-2014, 01:15 PM
So despite repeated questioning over whether he's a SG or a PG in a number of draft analysis's, or the fact that he is 6'6 and highly athletic, or the fact that he played at the 2 for a time while at the Australian Institute of Sport, there's no way he can play SG? Keep the laughs coming, dickhead.

1. Why throw insults?
2. Highly athletic? Nope. Try fast. He's not some super athlete like Westbrook. He is not going to explode at the hoop. He's just fast with the ball, but not explosive leaper.
3. Wombat.... obviously an Australian homer. Exum is the biggest risk in the draft

chocolatethunder
06-26-2014, 01:17 PM
Cool. Did you like the "highlights" of Marcus Smart totally shutting him down? It's a very informed opinion when you base it on highlights.

chocolatethunder
06-26-2014, 01:19 PM
The bolded part. They will look to move MCW if they draft Exum, they have pretty much confirmed this.
That whole story is bullshit. If you know anything about Hinkie you know that you'll never know what he's going to do. He's as secretive and tight lipped as they come.

GOBB
06-26-2014, 01:29 PM

Because he's retarded?

D-FENS
06-26-2014, 01:37 PM

7,000 posts in 6 months? Chasing that record :applause:

D-FENS
06-26-2014, 01:38 PM
That whole story is bullshit. If you know anything about Hinkie you know that you'll never know what he's going to do. He's as secretive and tight lipped as they come.

You wish your Mom was that tight lipped...

EricGordon23
06-26-2014, 02:03 PM
Can't wait for the McDermott Era to begin!

chocolatethunder
06-26-2014, 02:04 PM
You wish your Mom was that tight lipped...
what are you blathering about?

GOBB
06-26-2014, 02:19 PM
what are you blathering about?

Yeah that was random as shit. :oldlol: I think I read somewhere Hinkie gave a gag order out. By read a fan said it word of mouth because someone from the front office was on a sports radio show. I cant recall what was actually said. But its kinda on par with what you've been saying as far as how Hinkie operates.

chocolatethunder
06-26-2014, 02:23 PM
Yeah that was random as shit. :oldlol: I think I read somewhere Hinkie gave a gag order out. By read a fan said it word of mouth because someone from the front office was on a sports radio show. I cant recall what was actually said. But its kinda on par with what you've been saying as far as how Hinkie operates.
Brett Brown was on and he wasn't even allowed to answer specific questions about Exum. When they asked him he said that he couldn't say anything specific. It was comical. They're workouts were closed to the press. No one had any clue the Jrue deal was going down and barely anyone had a clue they wanted MCW. While everyone knows they want Wiggins, that's more common sense but all that other bs is just a bunch of bs.Hinkie doesn't operate that way and that's that.

qrich
06-26-2014, 02:29 PM
My Shitty Mock (http://mikesmind.sportsblog.com/posts/723625/official_2014_nba_mock.html)

Grinder
06-26-2014, 03:54 PM
Added the second round and I can't think of a higher quality group of undrafted players than what we'll end up with this year. Lots of changes to come before draft time.

Fiba basketball
06-26-2014, 06:06 PM
Added the second round and I can't think of a higher quality group of undrafted players than what we'll end up with this year. Lots of changes to come before draft time.

You forgot Micic

el gringos
06-26-2014, 06:31 PM
Oh so you think Phil is an idiot that will use pick 34 on a guy nobody else will pick or do you think the guy is awesome?

Knicks have a shot at knick Johnson and pass? Hope not.

Grinder
06-26-2014, 06:54 PM
You forgot Micic

He's in there now. So, so much depth in the second round, it's unbelievable. Your Partizan could pick up some good undrafted guys for cheap this year.

Grinder
06-26-2014, 07:15 PM
Final edit done. I have feeling most of us who made mock drafts including some of the expert journalists will be way off base this year.

Fiba basketball
06-26-2014, 07:18 PM
He's in there now. So, so much depth in the second round, it's unbelievable. Your Partizan could pick up some good undrafted guys for cheap this year.

We will need PF but I don't like it when we sign someone and it's his first year in Europe. You don't know what to expect from those guys, at best they will need only half the season to adapt to new country and new rules.

Combat Wombat
06-26-2014, 07:31 PM

The forum kept freezing when I was hitting "Submit Reply". :oldlol:

Combat Wombat
06-26-2014, 07:35 PM
Because he's retarded?

Funny how you can't answer any of the points I made but I guess that it is to be expected of someone who tries to act like a smartass when in reality, you are the exact opposite. I hope you learn to read posts before giving a reply, fool.

Combat Wombat
06-26-2014, 07:48 PM
1. Why throw insults?
2. Highly athletic? Nope. Try fast. He's not some super athlete like Westbrook. He is not going to explode at the hoop. He's just fast with the ball, but not explosive leaper.
3. Wombat.... obviously an Australian homer. Exum is the biggest risk in the draft

1. He hadn't even read over my post yet decided to act like a sarcastic d!ckhead and make up blatant lies.

2. You're absolutely right in that he isn't as athletic as DR or WB. However, Rose and Westbrook have set the bar pretty high and if I were to describe them, I'd say they were freakishly athletic. I don't think it's a stretch to say Exum is highly athletic based on his physical attributes but each to their own.

3. You apparently can't read either so I'll repeat it again: Which would you take?

A highly athletic combo guard with high potential and has no injury history.

OR

A 7 foot bigman with huge potential but is coming off his second stress fracture and surgery inless than a year and to pair him up with another big who is coming off a serious knee injury?

It's not about who's the better player. That's Embiid. It's about which pick is smarter based on the current status of both guys and the roster of the 76ers have.

GOBB
06-27-2014, 05:24 PM
You forgot Micic

Sixers took him. How good of a prospect is he?

Funny how you can't answer any of the points I made

I didn't bother reading at the time because you typed too much and I also didnt want to ruin Grinders thread going back and forth slapping you around. Exum is virtually an unknown more than a HS player being drafted. Not much data on him. His weakness is he cant shoot and has a flat shot. MCW cant shoot either. So we will feature two guys who...cant shoot. Awesome. Or we can take the BPA in Embiid. Glad we did that and didnt follow your nonsense.

Side note: Who are you under your original account here? Or you just lurked then decided to post? You're not new. But I guess to hide under a new username you are. So we can go with that. Other jackasses do that.

Fiba basketball
06-27-2014, 06:11 PM
Sixers took him. How good of a prospect is he?

Has potential to be the best European pg in the future or at worse he could be a 2nd pg for any NBA or big EL team.

GOBB
07-21-2014, 07:03 PM
Exum can play SG apparently, and there have been talks of the Sixers taking him. .

Apparently he's struggling at SG. More of a PG who needs the ball in his hand to feel comfortable. That much was proven in the Summer League. And his latest remarks playing off the ball are somewhat telling. Oh yeah, jackass.