PDA

View Full Version : Seriously people... "Bran"?

Breezy
06-26-2014, 12:57 AM
Okay I get it. Most of you are scum of the earth, inbred, mouth breathing street dwellers who are just getting around to that evolutionary point where you can walk up-right so it's kind of a lot for me to ask you to spell out a word correctly like "Lebron", but even swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool as you are you consistently show the ability to at least string 4 letters together in an attempt to shorten his name. Given that modest talent I feel like the rest of us deserve to at least have you spell your already truncated word correctly.

Even as an intentional misspelling it doesn't make sense. 'Bran' correctly pronounced sounds like 'Bran muffin.'

I fully expect to see several defiant replies because let's face it. You're about as reactionary as a herd of poo flinging chimps. Just to be clear, I'm not saying you need to stop. I'm just saying you need to kill yourself to ensure things like this meet their proper end.

Cheers.

TheMarkMadsen
06-26-2014, 12:59 AM
Tough day at dunkin donuts?

AnaheimLakers24
06-26-2014, 12:59 AM
bran aka 2/5 sucks.

SouBeachTalents
06-26-2014, 01:00 AM
How could you possibly get that upset about a bunch of strangers referring to a person you've never even met as "Bran"?

ProfessorMurder
06-26-2014, 01:01 AM
Most of you are scum of the earth, inbred, mouth breathing street dwellers who are just getting around to that evolutionary point where you can walk up-right so it's kind of a lot for me to ask you to spell out a word correctly like "Lebron", but even swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool as you are you consistently show the ability to at least string 4 letters together in an attempt to shorten his name.

Cute how you started a thread defending Bran, but you managed to spell his name incorrectly. It's LeBron, not Lebron.

Is it that hard to string together 6 letters properly?

Respect Bran and spell his name right. 2/5 thread won't read again.

sportjames23

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Kvnzhangyay
If Lebron doesn't care about them why should u lol

Threethrows
Okay I get it. Most of you are scum of the earth, inbred, mouth breathing street dwellers who are just getting around to that evolutionary point where you can walk up-right so it's kind of a lot for me to ask you to spell out a word correctly like "Lebron", but even swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool as you are you consistently show the ability to at least string 4 letters together in an attempt to shorten his name. Given that modest talent I feel like the rest of us deserve to at least have you spell your already truncated word correctly.

Even as an intentional misspelling it doesn't make sense. 'Bran' correctly pronounced sounds like 'Bran muffin.'

I fully expect to see several defiant replies because let's face it. You're about as reactionary as a herd of poo flinging chimps. Just to be clear, I'm not saying you need to stop. I'm just saying you need to kill yourself to ensure things like this meet there proper end.

Cheers.

their*

Didn't read the rest.

Rodmantheman
How does that make you mad lol

Breezy

Okay that made me laugh. :cheers:

hawksdogsbraves
I'm all in on calling LeBron 'Bran'

Love it

stalkerforlife
06-26-2014, 01:02 AM
Another Bran meltdown.

buddha
06-26-2014, 01:04 AM
Okay I get it. Most of you are scum of the earth, inbred, mouth breathing street dwellers who are just getting around to that evolutionary point where you can walk up-right so it's kind of a lot for me to ask you to spell out a word correctly like "Lebron"

Stopped right there. Not going to take advice from someone who doesn't know the difference between a name and a word, and i'm definitely not going to take advice from someone who can't even spell LeBran right.

Breezy
their*

Didn't read the rest.

Good find! I've corrected the error. Now hopefully some people can learn from this and correct themselves too.

Milbuck
Most of you are scum of the earth, inbred, mouth breathing street dwellers who are just getting around to that evolutionary point where you can walk up-right
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Patrick-Star-Blushing-With-a-Love-Struck-Expression-On-Spongebob-Squarepants.gif

Black and White
06-26-2014, 01:05 AM
Dude, its just a word, people mock players all the time, DuBeta ring a bell? What about Kirby or Kobrick? Fright Coward?? Lames Retarden?

I don't see any of their fans complaining.

no pun intended
lmao

Breezy
Stopped right there. Not going to take advice from someone who doesn't know the difference between a name and a word, and i'm definitely not going to take advice from someone who can't even spell LeBran right.

Keep dancing.

Lord Bean
06-26-2014, 01:06 AM
"Lebron"
Why should we listen to someone who can't even spell Bran correctly?

tmacattack33
06-26-2014, 01:10 AM

I fully expect to see several defiant replies because let's face it. You're about as reactionary as a herd of poo flinging chimps. Just to be clear, I'm not saying you need to stop. I'm just saying you need to kill yourself to ensure things like this meet their proper end.

Cheers.

Damn man, I don't even know what "Bran" means, but ppl are just doing it for fun. It's not a big deal.

...just like how your own username is "Breezy", and that whole "-eezy" thing that people say is just slang type sh*t that people say for fun.

CavaliersFTW
06-26-2014, 01:10 AM
:oldlol:

Breezy
06-26-2014, 01:12 AM
Dude, its just a word, people mock players all the time, DuBeta ring a bell? What about Kirby or Kobrick? Fright Coward?? Lames Retarden?

The difference is those names are understood to be mockery. People are not using "bran" with any sense of irony. It's just replaced 'bron.

Also I'm not a fan of Lebron. I fairly consistently root against him and the rest of the Heat. I am a fan of spelling proper nouns correctly. So it irks me to see the dancing street monkeys run with it.

Black and White
06-26-2014, 01:15 AM
The difference is those names are understood to be mockery. People are not using "bran" with any sense of irony. It's just replaced 'bron.

Also I'm not a fan of Lebron. I fairly consistently root against him and the rest of the Heat. I am a fan of spelling proper nouns correctly. So it irks me to see the dancing street monkeys run with it.

But you spelt his name wrong in the OP???

so that means you are also a dancing street monkey?

ProfessorMurder
06-26-2014, 01:15 AM

Then why are you f*cking spelling Bran's name wrong in your post AGAIN?

Warfan
06-26-2014, 01:16 AM

:roll: :roll: spit out my drink

OP it's just a joke word, who cares :confusedshrug:

Breezy
06-26-2014, 01:18 AM
Then why are you f*cking spelling Bran's name wrong in your post AGAIN?

Not capitalizing a letter does not constitute a misspelling. Now that you know you are wrong I expect a retraction and an apology.

CavaliersFTW
06-26-2014, 01:19 AM
Other funny ones I recall are Snaq O'Meal and Snottie Drippen :oldlol:

Black and White
06-26-2014, 01:19 AM
Not capitalizing a letter does not constitute a misspelling. Now that you know you are wrong I expect a retraction and an apology.

You do realise that his name is spelt LeBron right?

Spurs5Rings2014
06-26-2014, 01:21 AM
Cute how you started a thread defending Bran, but you managed to spell his name incorrectly. It's LeBron, not Lebron.

Is it that hard to string together 6 letters properly?

Dat Ether.

:lol

Breezy
06-26-2014, 01:28 AM
You do realise that his name is spelt LeBron right?

First of all, that is not an apology. Second, I could point out that you've spelled 'Realize' and 'Spelled' wrong but that's not the point. You probably have a good excuse: like you simply made an error or you honestly didn't know or you've recently suffered massive head trauma. You are not altering the spelling unironically out of aggressive ignorance.

Bless me It seems I've been in error by not capitalizing the B in Lebron. There we go. All fixed.

nathanjizzle
06-26-2014, 01:32 AM
"Bron" is masculine where as "bran" is feminine. The name bron represents all his strong points, bran represents his histerical short comings like the decision, disappearing in the finals, ect. People call him bran as a joke. So their is some irony to it.

Droid101
06-26-2014, 01:34 AM
bran

Breezy
06-26-2014, 01:38 AM
bran

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120809221911/uncyclopedia/images/1/18/Dancing_Chimps.gif

J Shuttlesworth
06-26-2014, 01:49 AM
Bran is the GOAT on Game of Thrones. Dude controls minds and hangs out w/ chicks who can shoot fireballs

tmacattack33
06-26-2014, 01:53 AM
"Bron" is masculine where as "bran" is feminine. The name bron represents all his strong points, bran represents his histerical short comings like the decision, disappearing in the finals, ect. People call him bran as a joke. So their is some irony to it.

You're giving ppl too much credit.

Bran is not a feminine version of Lebron. That would be Leronda James or some sh*t.

Some idiot just decided that "Bran" was kinda funny to say, so he typed it. And then it became common usage on here as people copied it.

Killbot
06-26-2014, 02:02 AM
Brez don't Bran

sd3035
06-26-2014, 02:13 AM

:roll: :roll:

Marchesk
06-26-2014, 02:14 AM
http://www.gad.net/Blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/PerfectBranMuffin-800.png

TheCorporation
06-26-2014, 02:16 AM

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol

coin24
06-26-2014, 02:18 AM
Poor bran stans.. 2/5 ouch:oldlol:

Also must be tough not knowing what team you're a fan of next season :lol

chazzy
06-26-2014, 02:18 AM
http://media.joe.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/s_33_981__bran.jpg

bukowski81
06-26-2014, 03:09 AM
Bran is the GOAT on Game of Thrones. Dude controls minds and hangs out w/ chicks who can shoot fireballs

And in real life he is just the "2/5" dude

turnaroundJ
06-26-2014, 03:26 AM
How did you know I was going to fling poo at you, OP?

Bran-flavored Poo.

Bran

Bran

Bran

SuperPippen
06-26-2014, 03:33 AM
Funniest hater nickname I've come across for an NBA player is Scoreless Williamson.

So simple, so effective. :oldlol:

robert de niro
06-26-2014, 03:48 AM
you need some fresh air

kennethgriffin
06-26-2014, 03:51 AM
hes called "bran" cause he flakes under pressure

kobe is called "kirby" cause he can suck anyones talent from them and emulate it. he makes jordan and dirks fades look easy. infact he does them better than they do..

pretty simple

ones an insult. the others a compliment

SyRyanYang
06-26-2014, 03:51 AM
I could point out that you've spelled 'Realize' and 'Spelled' wrong.

Americans are the only people who speak English and they are the only authority when it comes to English grammar and spell.

Oh wait

Brokenbeat
06-26-2014, 03:54 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/51674910.jpg

BlazerRed
06-26-2014, 03:56 AM
Another day, another 2/5 meltdown :oldlol:

kennethgriffin
06-26-2014, 04:11 AM
realise and realize are both correct depending on what country you live in

in my country we spell color "colour"

and we use this crazy thing called the metric system

we're not as advanced as the states where they say things like " a footballs length worth of bread" or "a goats tails length of yarn"

Mr. Jabbar
06-26-2014, 04:19 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

-Bran

TheMan
06-26-2014, 04:39 AM
OP, may your mudder get cancer of da eyes

moe94
06-26-2014, 04:56 AM
hes called "bran" cause he flakes under pressure

kobe is called "kirby" cause he can suck anyones talent from them and emulate it. he makes jordan and dirks fades look easy. infact he does them better than they do..

pretty simple

ones an insult. the others a compliment

Only Kirby stan to legit anger me with this delusions

Living Being
06-26-2014, 05:04 AM
http://s10.postimg.org/cr75t6xyh/allen_Bran.jpg

ILLsmak
06-26-2014, 07:04 AM
How does that make you mad lol

basically. It's funny. It's meaningless.

-Smak

NZStreetBaller
06-26-2014, 07:32 AM
How could you possibly get that upset about a bunch of strangers referring to a person you've never even met as "Bran"?

this.
Feelings much??

-Lebron23-
06-26-2014, 08:03 AM
It's that time of the month for OP.

Truly yours,

-Bran23-

edrick
06-26-2014, 08:30 AM
Asking Lebron haters to stop using a name that shows they hate Lebron. That will go over well. :rolleyes:

Also, a question for the Kobe dickriders who like to think the NBA is a 1 on 1 game, how far did Kobe go with a shit team? :applause: I know, it's because he's in the Western Conference... with better teams, right?

http://s10.postimg.org/cr75t6xyh/allen_Bran.jpg

According to many, it's only acceptable to ring chase if a player is no longer in their prime. :facepalm

For the Durant stans:

If James needed support, enter Kevin Durant. The NBA’s reigning NBA — in Washington on Wednesday afternoon to unveil his new Nike sneaker — said he didn’t understand the furor.
“I don’t know what the big deal is,” Durant said, shortly after his “KD7″ was revealed. “You know, as a player, I think that’s the best way to go about it. You can have all your options. It’s better for you as a player to opt-out, because you can get a market deal, you can get more years. You never know what will happen if you pass up on that. So I didn’t know what the big deal was. I’m sure it was a decision he made — something he was thinking about — for him and his family.”

“I don’t think it’s fair,” Durant told a small group of local reporters. “I don’t think anything that you guys criticize LeBron [about] is fair. He switched teams; he’s not the first guy to do it. He decided to opt out; he’s not the first guy to do it. Sometimes a lot of people criticize him a little bit too much for doing normal things, doing stuff that everybody has done. [Even] Tim Duncan went into free agency before. He got courted by quite a few teams. We’ll see what happens with me, but everybody’s done the same thing. He’s not the first.”

IMObjective
06-26-2014, 09:19 AM
Asking Lebron haters to stop using a name that shows they hate Lebron. That will go over well. :rolleyes:

Also, a question for the Kobe dickriders who like to think the NBA is a 1 on 1 game, how far did Kobe go with a shit team? :applause: I know, it's because he's in the Western Conference... with better teams, right?

According to many, it's only acceptable to ring chase if a player is no longer in their prime. :facepalm

For the Durant stans:Durant leaving okc in 2016.

Just2McFly
06-26-2014, 09:30 AM

All of those names f*cking suck though. This shit needs to come to a halt.

NumberSix
06-26-2014, 09:45 AM
basically. It's funny. It's meaningless.

-Smak
I'm glad your stupid little gimmick is being mocked mercilessly.

-George

Fork
06-26-2014, 09:53 AM
Bran> Bron

Nilocon165
04-03-2016, 04:54 PM
Damn

oarabbus
04-03-2016, 07:25 PM

:roll:

holy shit

andgar923
04-03-2016, 07:26 PM
Braun.

stalkerforlife
04-03-2016, 10:15 PM

:roll:

FIRST DAMN REPLY.

Branvestite wrecked.

Funktion
04-03-2016, 10:30 PM
Classic

kamil
04-03-2016, 10:54 PM
LeBron* fans be mad.

sd3035
04-04-2016, 12:02 AM
I always thought of it as Bron with a Boston accent

OP melted down hard over something so insignificant :lol

TYCRO
04-04-2016, 09:46 AM
How is the OP so mad about this?

HoopologyPhD
04-04-2016, 04:49 PM

Goodnight, thread over.

zbott
04-04-2016, 06:16 PM
First of all, that is not an apology. Second, I could point out that you've spelled 'Realize' and 'Spelled' wrong but that's not the point. You probably have a good excuse: like you simply made an error or you honestly didn't know or you've recently suffered massive head trauma. You are not altering the spelling unironically out of aggressive ignorance.

Bless me It seems I've been in error by not capitalizing the B in Lebron. There we go. All fixed.

You are forgiven .... now go in peece ....