PDA

View Full Version : So the Big 3 had their meeting

EnoughSaid
06-26-2014, 01:16 AM
Well, apparently LeBron left the Big 3 meeting in a good mood. http://t.co/CHrKhByPzq

https://twitter.com/ByTimReynolds/status/482009144824578048

Miami Heat's star trio asked for high security, no visitors and salads. Were seen "relaxed" and "laughing"

Also the same person who from the tweet above reported that LeBron was seen wearing a Miami Heat hat at the Beyonce concert which happened a few hours after the meeting.

Cocaine80s
06-26-2014, 01:17 AM
wade gonna take a pay cut :applause:

RedBlackAttack
06-26-2014, 01:21 AM
Whatever happens, hopefully it is done quickly. Is it too much to expect James to have learned his lesson since the last time he was a free agent? There's no reason to stretch this thing out all summer.

That_Admiral
06-26-2014, 01:24 AM
no salad?!

navy
06-26-2014, 01:24 AM
Whatever happens, hopefully it is done quickly. Is it too much to expect James to have learned his lesson since the last time he was a free agent? There's no reason to stretch this thing out all summer.
Dude could blow up the league and cause contenders to trade key pieces to create useless cap space.

Drag this shit out Bran. You too Melo :banana:

Rose'sACL
06-26-2014, 01:30 AM
if i was in his place, i would stretch this FA thing till the last date. I wouldn't have done "the decision" in 2010 but at present, i would not make my decision till the last day just for shits and giggles and laugh at all the angry ESPN and YouTube comments.

Marchesk
06-26-2014, 01:43 AM
Dude could blow up the league and cause contenders to trade key pieces to create useless cap space.

Won't matter because SA and OKC are standing pat.

navy
06-26-2014, 01:46 AM
Won't matter because SA and OKC are standing pat.

Please leave Diaw and Mills. :banghead:

KyleKong
06-26-2014, 01:48 AM

Why?

It's only his life that he is signing away to a city.

He should take as long as he wants to make sure it's the right choice.

JohnMax
06-26-2014, 02:00 AM
http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/spo-fingers1.gif

Killbot
06-26-2014, 02:01 AM
Wow. Lebron came out laughing and relaxed. He's definitely staying!

JUDGE WITNESS
06-26-2014, 02:02 AM
hes laughing his way out of there

NumberSix
06-26-2014, 02:03 AM
What lesson? Haters gonna hate? Yeah, I'm sure he has learned that no matter what he does, it is gonna get nit picked to death, so just do whatever the fυck you wanna do.

Droid101
06-26-2014, 02:05 AM
hes laughing his way out of there
And why stay? That team just amnestied one of their Finals saviors (Mike Miller) just to stay under the luxury tax. Why would LeBron trust them to spend for a winner?

DonDadda59
06-26-2014, 02:06 AM
Old Man Duncan and Los Spurs gon whoop dat ass again regardless. This is all a pointless distraction.

SamuraiSWISH
06-26-2014, 04:22 AM
no salad?!
:oldlol:

That's all that crossed my mind from this ... I'm sure they've all been tossing each other's salads the past 4 years per Bosh's requests.

My gawd the randomness of that inclusion into the story.

GimmeThat
06-26-2014, 04:44 AM
what's the point if Melo isn't there for the meeting?

rmt
06-26-2014, 06:36 AM
Please leave Diaw and Mills. :banghead:

Unlikely. The international flavor of the Spurs suits both, Parker is there and unless some team offers Mills something crazy, SA has the money to match.

Yankstar
06-26-2014, 06:45 AM
what's the point if Melo isn't there for the meeting?

:applause:

They video conferencing with Lala. Lala loves south beach :rolleyes:

ILLsmak
06-26-2014, 07:06 AM

Nah, I dunno. I think he's learned not to put it on TV. I think he enjoys holding the world hostage.

As for wade, he was like "lol paycut."

-Smak

Real Men Wear Green
06-26-2014, 07:08 AM
What got people mad at him was the event "the Decision" more so than just how long he took. The spectacle created lasting memories. If he is just going to take his time it may annoy some fans but the effect won't be nearly as big.

Jasper
06-26-2014, 08:56 AM
wade gonna take a pay cut :applause:
They know the plan , and Wades decision year, said comments like a smoke screen ....

they are all on the same page..

If you could play witht the best player in the world , and he takes a pay cut ----- wouldn't you feel like twirp if you took more money :confusedshrug:

dubeta
06-26-2014, 08:59 AM
LeBron left in a good mood? Bosh probably gave him a happy ending

mistergreens
06-26-2014, 09:01 AM

Why? To make you happy? It's a life changing decision whether or not to resign in Miami or take his talents elsewhere. You want him to rush it just to please you? Give me a break. Sure, it would be nice as fans to know sooner, but what "lesson" in pleasing the plebeians like you and me does he really need to learn?

GimmeThat
06-26-2014, 09:47 AM
so you got a low pocket pair

and now you hit trips

what do you do?

like... seriously, what are you suppose to do?!?!?!?!?

NumberSix
06-26-2014, 09:49 AM
Why? To make you happy? It's a life changing decision whether or not to resign in Miami or take his talents elsewhere. You want him to rush it just to please you? Give me a break. Sure, it would be nice as fans to know sooner, but what "lesson" in pleasing the plebeians like you and me does he really need to learn?
Guttersnipe

DMAVS41
06-26-2014, 10:02 AM

Drag this shit out Bran. You too Melo :banana:

Already happening in Houston.

Teams are going to be dumping shit left and right...

rezznor
06-26-2014, 10:11 AM
Already happening in Houston.

Teams are going to be dumping shit left and right...

rockets were gonna dump asik/lin regardless of where bron goes.

nashwade
06-26-2014, 10:15 AM
he's bring the trio to NY