PDA

View Full Version : People dont want Melo to stay with tha knicks because....

Real14
06-26-2014, 01:35 PM
.....its tha "New York" knicks that's why.:coleman: Simple as that. Do you agree?

NuggetsFan
06-26-2014, 01:38 PM
I don't want Melo to stay because we have the right to swap picks with NY in a few years. No Melo = potential high lotto if they swing and miss in FA. Seems to be FA nowadays want already legit competitive teams before they sign on.

j3lademaster
People don't like seeing great talent go to waste.

NBAplayoffs2001
.....its tha "New York" knicks that's why.:coleman: Simple as that. Do you agree?

You nassau or suffolk out of curiosity?

Le Shaqtus
06-26-2014, 01:43 PM
I want Melo to win, thats why people want him to leave. He's not winning with New York

He was supposed to go to the playoffs last season and they couldn't even make it in the Eastern conference.

The Bobcats made it over them.

Real14
06-26-2014, 01:44 PM
You nassau or suffolk out of curiosity?
Suffolk:pimp:

Real14
06-26-2014, 01:46 PM
People don't like seeing great talent go to waste.
because of one bad year??:biggums:

Real14
06-26-2014, 01:49 PM
I want Melo to win, thats why people want him to leave. He's not winning with New York

He was supposed to go to the playoffs last season and they couldn't even make it in the Eastern conference.

The Bobcats made it over them.
I think people avoiding what im saying on purpose cuz its "New York" "Tha mecca" "broadway" etc. etc. I know these things. People who don't live in new York are really jealous or very intimidated by us. People were even talking shit about us in tha Ewing dayz.

NA2126
06-26-2014, 01:54 PM
If Melo wants to contend now, Knicks are not an option. He's going to base his decision off of priority. Does he want to win? Then, he should join a contender. Obivously, if he wants the money, Knicks are the way to go for him.

Amare kind of ruined any chances of him sticking around. Amare knew this was his last year to make big bucks and he's pretty much worthless going forward, so instead of opting out and allowing another talented piece to be added to the roster, he did what I'd have done - took the money. If he and Bargs opted out, took less, and allowed the Knicks to lure in another decent piece or two, Melo would possibly have stayed.

Face it, Melo is out and I don't blame him. He will take his talents to Houston.

Le Shaqtus
06-26-2014, 01:54 PM
I think people avoiding what im saying on purpose cuz its "New York" "Tha mecca" "broadway" etc. etc. I know these things. People who don't live in new York are really jealous or very intimidated by us. People were even talking shit about us in tha Ewing dayz.

It wouldn't be far fetched to say that the Knicks have been under performing for years despite their reputation as a big market "elite" basketball team, I don't think it has anything to do with the city itself.

Rubio2Gasol
06-26-2014, 01:55 PM
Who in their right mind doesn't love New York?

People don't want Melo to stay on the Knicks because they suck, and we want to see him have a fair shake at winning a chip.

NugzFan
06-26-2014, 02:01 PM

Ironically enough that's the exact same reason why any free agents ever consider the Knicks in the first place. Can't have it both ways.

Legends66NBA7
06-26-2014, 02:10 PM
Because they probably want to see him in a better opportunity to try and win now.

The team currently as it is:

PG: Jose Calderon/Tim Hardaway Jr./Pablo Prigioni/Shannon Brown/Shane Larkin
SG: Iman Shumpert/J.R. Smith/Wayne Ellington/Toure' Murry
SF: Carmelo Anthony
PF: Amar'e Stoudemire/Andrea Bargnani/Kenyon Martin/Lamar Odom
C: Cole Aldrich/Samuel Dalembert/Jeremy Tyler

Does that look like a team ready to win now ?

Real14
06-26-2014, 02:16 PM
My question to you all iz if people don't want melo on tha knicks cuz of one bad season we had then why people hated us when ewing was our leader?:coleman:

BoutPractice
06-26-2014, 02:36 PM
I would love nothing more than for the Knicks to succeed.

But I would also love it if we built a colony on Mars tomorrow.

tmacattack33
06-26-2014, 02:44 PM

I have no clue what you are trying to say. New York City is the sh*t.

But I don't want him to stay with the Knicks because I want to succeed and the Knicks are losers with terrible management.

Kblaze8855
06-26-2014, 02:45 PM
Nobody cares what city the Knicks play in. The few people who care enough about the Knicks to hate them do so because of obnoxious fans who act entitled to winning and as if winning is destined because they are the Knicks...

Which is odd because the Knicks historically are an average team that is a 5 year run 40 years ago from being the Washington Bullets.

The Knicks are just another team.

Every 20 years or so they contend for 3-4 years. So youre due in like....2020.

Usually they arent worth talking about as much as they are. And as usual its Knicks fans pushing it and then acting like victims. You make more Knicks topics than anyone "hating" on them ever has.

stalkerforlife
06-26-2014, 03:55 PM
I want Melo to man up, as he's done his entire career, and stick with New York. Don't follow these ring chasing cowards, Melo. You're better than that.

Fork
06-26-2014, 03:57 PM
It's just a waste of talent to stay with the Knicks

stalkerforlife
06-26-2014, 04:16 PM
It's just a waste of talent to stay with the Knicks

It's a waste of dignity, self respect, and legacy to collude.

That's why Reggie Miller is better than Ray Allen.

That's why Kobe is better than Bron.

Etc.

outbreak
06-26-2014, 04:17 PM
I like the knicks, i don't want melo to stay because they have put a shit team around him and wasted him. If they signed some players and didn't look set for a rebuild I'd be fine with him staying. What I don't like is you and your retarded posts.

J Shuttlesworth
06-26-2014, 04:29 PM
i thought u wuz sayin melo iz gun stay:coleman:

outbreak
06-26-2014, 04:33 PM
i thought u wuz sayin melo iz gun stay:coleman:

what do firearms have to do with this?

CHi1PriDe
06-26-2014, 04:34 PM
Smh at one bad year :facepalm the Knicks are Cubs of the NBA :no:

Fork
06-26-2014, 04:37 PM

Etc.

I'm pretty sure Lebron wouldn't have colluded if he had Shaq handed to him, and we're talking about a guy who demanded a trade to the Lakers. Ray Allen is at the end of his career, and he's been with multiple teams anyway. So what's the problem with Joining the heat?

Real14
07-12-2014, 07:51 PM
Damn, I'm so right about this that its not even funny:rolleyes: :facepalm

Real14
07-12-2014, 07:52 PM

Etc.
:applause: