AKADS
06-26-2014, 08:56 PM
Saved Chicago 900K

JohnFreeman
06-26-2014, 08:57 PM
Nice trade, Jimmer and McDermott coming off the bench for Melo

mentallooser
06-26-2014, 08:58 PM
Eh. I think he'll be a really good player either way. If they get Melo, then he'll be great off the bench to plug holes and keep getting baskets while Melo rests. He can defend in the post and isn't some slow player who's a liability.

Blingster
06-26-2014, 09:03 PM
I'm Bummed that Denver traded McNuggets away.

At least he'll be on my second favorite team.

16 &19 is a nice trade for an 11th pick though

Kblaze8855
06-26-2014, 09:11 PM
Im happy with that. We have no scoring and Boozer is getting cut to make it even worse. We miss out on the various free agents we might score 86ppg without another scorer.

LosBulls
06-26-2014, 09:11 PM
Fuuuck I wanted Shabbaz Napier.

nathanjizzle
06-26-2014, 09:53 PM
Fuuuck I wanted Shabbaz Napier.

you dumb? we have d rose, kirk hinrich, dj augustine. but we need another pg?

and when i say we, i dont mean that to include you as a bulls fan.

Real14
06-26-2014, 09:55 PM
Nice trade, Jimmer and McDermott coming off the bench for Melo
Melo iz not signed with tha damn bulls man:mad:

LosBulls
06-26-2014, 09:57 PM

Ofc the D Rose diick rider comes out of the woodworks to defend his gay lover. I don't know why i've never thought of this but, welcome to my block list ******.

stalkerforlife
06-26-2014, 09:58 PM
He'll be a borderline all-star under Thibs.

BRILLIANT move.

97 bulls
06-26-2014, 10:11 PM
Im excited. If nothing more, it looks like he can score. Could be a perennial 6th man candidate. Dude can fill it up.

beastee
06-26-2014, 10:29 PM
Ofc the D Rose diick rider comes out of the woodworks to defend his gay lover. I don't know why i've never thought of this but, welcome to my block list ******.

Im not a dick rider, but your hate for D Rose is pathetic. When he comes back this year and is good, I don't want to hear you say one word about how you called it, or how you support him. Go away.

On the real note: I like Doug McD. Imagine the Sponsorship deal he is about to sign with local Suburban corporation...McDonalds. It's advertising gold.

LosBulls
06-29-2014, 04:18 PM
Im not a dick rider, but your hate for D Rose is pathetic. When he comes back this year and is good, I don't want to hear you say one word about how you called it, or how you support him. Go away.

On the real note: I like Doug McD. Imagine the Sponsorship deal he is about to sign with local Suburban corporation...McDonalds. It's advertising gold.
Wait a sec... Last year before he came back yall said the same shit to me. What happened? ***** got re-injured :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It's all about Melo and Noah. D.Rose the third wheel. Fuccouttahere.

I always been a Hinrich fan, D.Rose can suck a dick.

-Lebron23-
06-29-2014, 04:39 PM

He is trolling the sh

el gringos
06-29-2014, 04:44 PM
Wait a sec... Last year before he came back yall said the same shit to me. What happened? ***** got re-injured :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It's all about Melo and Noah. D.Rose the third wheel. Fuccouttahere.

I always been a Hinrich fan, D.Rose can suck a dick.
So what you are thinking is that Carmelo is going to go to a cheap owner and only has Noah?

poido123
06-29-2014, 08:52 PM
This guy reminds of Dirk on offense with a better defensive game.

Very good instinctively as a scorer, can come off screens well, has an array of moves to get him an open shot. However, he does struggle to score on quicker defenders, plus he's kind of a tweener so he will need to be used properly.

I was most impressed by his effort on defense and his willingness to hustle. Along with being an elite scorer, this guy puts in maximum effort on defense and has a high basketball IQ.

Obviously not anywhere near Dirk level yet, but the stepback shots and pull up jumpshots look a lot like Dirk.

Overall, I really like this pick by Chicago.

I trust their drafting, just not signing free agents :(

mugiwara
06-30-2014, 04:21 AM
Thrilled about this trade/draft!

KingPush
06-30-2014, 04:34 AM

Very good instinctively as a scorer, can come off screens well, has an array of moves to get him an open shot. However, he does struggle to score on quicker defenders, plus he's kind of a tweener so he will need to be used properly.

I was most impressed by his effort on defense and his willingness to hustle. Along with being an elite scorer, this guy puts in maximum effort on defense and has a high basketball IQ.

Obviously not anywhere near Dirk level yet, but the stepback shots and pull up jumpshots look a lot like Dirk.

Except this kid is just under 6'8 with an average wingspan. He will struggle to score against long defenders

KG215
06-30-2014, 04:48 AM

Not saying the moves themselves aren't Dirk-esque, but McDermott is also considerably shorter than Dirk. McDermott was measured at 6'6.25" w/o shoes at the pre-draft combine, whereas Dirk I believe is a legit 6'10" or 6'11" w/o shoes and has a 7'0"+ wingspan.

I do like McDermott, though. He was one of those players I was hoping OKC would somehow miraculously land by doing something to trade up in the draft.

Real14
06-30-2014, 06:37 AM
if rose don't play much at all again then doug came there for no reason:lol