PDA

View Full Version : Julius randle could very well be rookie of the year or 2nd best player in the draft

kennethgriffin
06-26-2014, 10:07 PM
Hes a charles barkley replica

Hes a grown man with an nba body thats ready to go. If gasol leaves kobe will basically depend on him as his 2nd option and in pick and rolls

Wiggins might turn out great but he isnt doing much on a team with all that talent in cleveland. Embiid isnt playing and hes already injury prone. Exum hasnt played in 10 months and he went up against scrubs. Smart cant shoot a lick and cant play shooting guard beside rondo at 6 foot 3. He takes so many outaide shots even though he cant shoot.
Arron gordan is vastly overrated. Shoulda went 8th or 9th.

Honestly the only guy who can out do randle next year is jabari parker.

Cocaine80s
06-26-2014, 10:08 PM
no he cant actually.

fpliii
06-26-2014, 10:12 PM
I'm liking the pick more now. Hoping he gets a ton of low-post isolations. Should play well with Kobe.

IGOTGAME
06-26-2014, 10:18 PM
he could be really good but he has to learn to shoot. If he ever gets a jumper then he could be an all star. big if tho

stalkerforlife
06-26-2014, 10:29 PM
All he needs to do is rebound Kobe's misses and get the hell out of the way.

UK2K
06-26-2014, 10:45 PM
Randle could be the most consistent player coming out of this draft.

Rebounding is a skill that can rarely be taught. Technique can be taught, but the drive to get the board and the vision to judge where it will come off is something you are either born with or you aren't.

And he has it.

ROCSteady
06-26-2014, 10:54 PM
I hope so bro. :rockon:

Went to dinner with the fam and was watching outside thru a window like a fiend and when LAL was on the clock I was really hoping for Randle. That team needs an injection of toughness.

Luv the pick. Lakers will be back to their standard and superior soon enough that have been playing the suck-mediocre-high draft-praying for success franchises that have been at it for decades with no hardware or real hope.

:dancin :basketball

:djparty

IncarceratedBob
06-26-2014, 10:56 PM
He's the most NBA ready prospect in this draft, easy 15/10 with potential of 20/20 on any night

mariodeathgrip
06-26-2014, 11:02 PM
I love the Laker's, got handed the best player in the draft.. I think he can get rookie of the year, or at least rookie all star MVP.. LOL I DIDN'T think WE get him.. a true keeper.. so happy we didn't trade the #7 pick now...wow...

UK2K
06-26-2014, 11:26 PM
He had one of the highest offensive rebound rates in college basketball, even while playing along side Dakari Johnson and Willie Cauley-Stein.

He's a monster on the glass and built like a tank.

DFish24
06-26-2014, 11:29 PM
18/9 ROY book it.

RonSwanson
06-26-2014, 11:56 PM
What is amazing is that he didn't even get showcase all his skills at Kentucky. If you look back at his highschool tapes he was able to play the perimeter quite well. I think he'll develop that 15-18 footer in no time. He has a great skill set and seems to have a great attitude, i.e. "They'll regret passing on me." Kobe will love that and so will his teammates.

no pun intended
06-26-2014, 11:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/U8tDUEQ.jpg

Rodmantheman
06-27-2014, 12:00 AM
lakers still wont make the playoffs though.

gts
06-27-2014, 12:02 AM
What is amazing is that he didn't even get showcase all his skills at Kentucky. If you look back at his highschool tapes he was able to play the perimeter quite well. I think he'll develop that 15-18 footer in no time. He has a great skill set and seems to have a great attitude, i.e. "They'll regret passing on me." Kobe will love that and so will his teammates.

Kupchak said they were surprised with his mid range game in the two workouts

He said he was much better shooter than they had anticipated

UK2K
06-27-2014, 12:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/U8tDUEQ.jpg
Thats awesome

Wavves
06-27-2014, 12:05 AM
He'll finish high in ROY I believe.

Good chance to start from day one

IGOTGAME
06-27-2014, 12:08 AM
Kupchak said they were surprised with his mid range game in the two workouts

He said he was much better shooter than they had anticipated

he was absolutely horrible at Kentucky. I don't think he could have been much worst if he tried. So that isnt saying much.

RonSwanson
06-27-2014, 12:13 AM
he was absolutely horrible at Kentucky. I don't think he could have been much worst if he tried. So that isnt saying much.

:roll: Read my post before. He isn't a pick and pop kinda guy. If he wants to shoot the mid-range it will be off the dribble from the perimeter, that's if you can stop him from bullying you to the rim.

9erempiree
06-27-2014, 12:16 AM
:roll: Read my post before. He isn't a pick and pop kinda guy. If he wants to shoot the mid-range it will be off the dribble from the perimeter, that's if you can stop him from bullying you to the rim.

This.

He will have one of the best post games in the league for a PF.

navy
06-27-2014, 12:19 AM
I like this guy alot. Great hustle, might be small but the league isnt eactly center heavy. Could be a non shooting Kevin Love.

IGOTGAME
06-27-2014, 12:29 AM

I think he can be good. But he was a pure shit shooter in KU. He wasn't making them from ANYWHERE....i think he will develop and be a good pick. But saying he is a better shooter than expected is just saying he shoots better than DAndre Jordan or some other shit shooter.

TheMilkyBarKid
06-27-2014, 12:31 AM
He was probably the smartest pick at that point.

RonSwanson
06-27-2014, 12:39 AM
I think he can be good. But he was a pure shit shooter in KU. He wasn't making them from ANYWHERE....i think he will develop and be a good pick. But saying he is a better shooter than expected is just saying he shoots better than DAndre Jordan or some other shit shooter.

I bet you're a Louisville/UNC/Duke/NCAA fan. So little knowledge