stalkerforlife
06-26-2014, 11:11 PM
Spurs gonna spurs.

J Shuttlesworth
Engrish mother****er. Do you speak it?

imdaman99
Spurs got another Boris Diaw. GOAT front office.

hawksdogsbraves
He's a perfect fit for them, I don't think he would have been as good anywhere else.

no pun intended
06-26-2014, 11:13 PM
RC Buford :bowdown:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
Engrish mother****er. Do you speak it?
Why are u still mad?
Go teach ur piano class with ur useless music degree u pathetic loser:lol :lol :lol :lol

Cocaine80s
I dont think hes as good as everyone thinks he is.

He was trash when he wasnt the main ball handler. He definitely wont be that guy for the spurs, he will struggle a lot at first

But as usual, pop/spurs will transform him to a solid player in 2-3 years

inclinerator
06-26-2014, 11:16 PM
because he looks like stephen curry's retarded cousin

http://i.imgur.com/inhf3pV.jpg

Beastmode88
06-26-2014, 11:19 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SyRyanYang
06-26-2014, 11:20 PM

:roll: :roll:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-26-2014, 11:32 PM
Damn son, you super rustled :roll: Mad about the Thunder draft or what? Or mad that I get paid to play music for a living? Deal with it, gook
I dont give a shit about the OKC draft they wasnt gonna pick up anyone:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

whats ur salary 20K:roll: :roll:
plz i bet i make more bank than u at my internship:roll: :roll:
and WTF a gook???

Bimbo Coles
06-26-2014, 11:41 PM
He's a perfect fit for them, I don't think he would have been as good anywhere else. He's the next best G/F after Wiggins and Parker. His skillset is completely unique. He could have flourished in Philly with the minutes available at 3. Imagine the stats that he'd compile along with another selfless guy in MCW. The notion that you need an out-and-out scorer in a team is BS.

J Shuttlesworth
06-26-2014, 11:43 PM
I dont give a shit about the OKC draft they wasnt gonna pick up anyone:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

whats ur salary 20K:roll: :roll:
plz i bet i make more bank than u at my internship:roll: :roll:
and WTF a gook???
lol @ you thinking musicians work on salary.. wtf? Are you retarded? I thought asian's are supposed to be smart

zoom17
06-26-2014, 11:43 PM

:roll:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-26-2014, 11:49 PM
lol @ you thinking musicians work on salary.. wtf? Are you retarded? I thought asian's are supposed to be smart
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
u think im asian?:roll: :roll:

i dont WTF a poverty musician makes.

I just looked it up and gook is a racist term. Reported

zoom17
06-26-2014, 11:50 PM

Snitch:coleman:

J Shuttlesworth
06-26-2014, 11:53 PM

lol what a *****

Enjoy sitting in your moms basement 8 hours a day while I get to make a living doing something I would do free otherwise.
#UJELLY
#MELTDOWNCP3KDKG

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-26-2014, 11:56 PM
lol what a *****

Enjoy sitting in your moms basement 8 hours a day while I get to make a living doing something I would do free otherwise.
#UJELLY
#MELTDOWNCP3KDKG
uh i havent lived with my parents for 3 years now. I live in a dorm a city away from them:roll: :roll: :roll: nice try u failure:roll: :roll: :roll:

u have 3747 posts in 6 months LMFAO
not a lot of students huh?

J Shuttlesworth
06-26-2014, 11:58 PM
uh i havent lived with my parents for 3 years now. I live in a dorm a city away from them:roll: :roll: :roll: nice try u failure:roll: :roll: :roll:

u have 3747 posts in 6 months LMFAO
not a lot of students huh?
Yeah sure bro :roll:

But yeah you right. Not a lot of students. Maybe like 13 or so right now... used to be like 30. I make most of my money playing gigs these days. Shit owns.

J Shuttlesworth
06-27-2014, 12:00 AM
Hamtaro, I just bought this guitar a couple months back

http://i.imgur.com/typwetKl.jpg
Shit is soooo hnnnnng. Worth more than your abortion of a life

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-27-2014, 12:00 AM
Yeah sure bro :roll:

But yeah you right. Not a lot of students. Maybe like 13 or so right now... used to be like 30. I make most of my money playing gigs these days. Shit owns.
why would i lie about living in a dorm eating shitty food:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: id rather be at my parents place for the summer but i need the experience/dough im gettin at an internship right now

well enjoy ur life playing music in ur small ass apartment:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Black and White
06-27-2014, 12:02 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol :roll: :oldlol: :lol :roll: :roll:

J Shuttlesworth
06-27-2014, 12:04 AM
well enjoy ur life playing music in ur small ass apartment:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
lol well I won't lie.. definitely live in an apartment... But **** what do you expect from a musician 2 years out of school? :wtf: Hell I know a lot of the pros around my area, and even the best player around (See Gilbert Castellanos) lives in a tiny ass apartment. Definitely worth it though to not have to sit in a cubicle 8 hours a day like the average person. I get to wake up when I want, and practice my instrument :bowdown:

Real14
06-27-2014, 12:05 AM
illuminati.

aboss4real24
06-27-2014, 12:06 AM
hes not gud

ppl just hype up every spurs pick, like they do every patriots pick n football

Real14
06-27-2014, 12:06 AM

I almost spit out my drink man looking at dis shit man:lol :oldlol: :roll:

AboutBuckets
06-30-2014, 02:29 PM
Gonna try to save this thread from going to absolute shit..

Anderson is going to be a perfect fit for the Spurs, but they'll bring him along slowly. I could see him coming off the bench for Leonard while Danny Green and Patty Mills spot up and Duncan/Splitter do their high/low game. He's coming off a 14/9ast/6.5reb 48%3pt season, which is absolutely the type of player Pop utilizes; versatile guys who can do a bit of everything at an above average level while not needing to be elite scorers. The one knock on him is his subpar athleticism so we'll see how that affects him on the defensive end, but I think the people saying 'he won't be as good as you people think' are mistaking the word 'good' for 'carry-a-team option'. For the 30th pick, I think the Spurs should be overjoyed.

Rooster
06-30-2014, 02:36 PM
Gonna try to save this thread from going to absolute shit..

Anderson is going to be a perfect fit for the Spurs, but they'll bring him along slowly. I could see him coming off the bench for Leonard while Danny Green and Patty Mills spot up and Duncan/Splitter do their high/low game. He's coming off a 14/9ast/6.5reb 48%3pt season, which is absolutely the type of player Pop utilizes; versatile guys who can do a bit of everything at an above average level while not needing to be elite scorers. The one knock on him is his subpar athleticism so we'll see how that affects him on the defensive end, but I think the people saying 'he won't be as good as you people think' are mistaking the word 'good' for 'carry-a-team option'. For the 30th pick, I think the Spurs should be overjoyed.

Definitely a good pick for their system. I don't expect him to play that much though in his rookie season but he could play the Diaw type of role. Spurs are not lucky, he is lucky to be pick by the right organization for his talent.

rmt
06-30-2014, 03:24 PM
Definitely a good pick for their system. I don't expect him to play that much though in his rookie season but he could play the Diaw type of role. Spurs are not lucky, he is lucky to be pick by the right organization for his talent.

Almost everyone rides the bench for at least a year (in Splitter's case, it seemed like 2 1/2 years). Spurs are drafting with the future in mind - when Duncan, Manu, Bonner leave. They've got young ones at SF, SG, PG and PF (Anderson). The hardest position, center, don't know where they'll get that - not picking at #30 for sure. Maybe they'll luck out and attract some one like a Greg Monroe - I can dream, can't I? Or I guess, it's Splitter - he's been on the maintenance program since he arrived so he should be able to play until he's 40 - lol.

midatlantic09
06-30-2014, 03:27 PM
Why let him drop?

Perhaps because he's slower than my grandmother while on the court.