PDA

View Full Version : Miami Heat game plan for off Season

ZaaaaaH
06-27-2014, 01:46 AM
1st - They are going to send Rileys hoes to suck LBJ's **** so he can resign. #1 Priority bringing LeBron back.

2nd D-Fade will need to opt out and take a HUGE Pay cut. I can explain why but I dont feel like ranting.

3rd Bosh will also need to opt out and take a Pay Cut but he will be much more useful then D-Fail.

4th Sign Gasol. Pau will be rejuvenated to play along side the King and we all know Pau is a great player

5th FIRE SPO, reason ..... dont need just Fire him

Anyway all these reasons and priority wont matter if LBJ dont come back so if Miami dont want to end up like the Cavs then I suggest they Trade LBJ for Blake.

Blake is a franchise player who is still young and improving.

STIR UP SOME DRAMA NBA JUST TRADE LBJ ALREADY!

KyleKong
06-27-2014, 01:47 AM
LOL at the idea of Gasol going to the Heat while all those Lakers fans who bitched and bitched about Gasol being the 'Second Option' for Kobe just shows how great Kobe was start to complain about the Heat being stacked.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

TheMarkMadsen
06-27-2014, 02:07 AM
LOL at the idea of Gasol going to the Heat while all those Lakers fans who bitched and bitched about Gasol being the 'Second Option' for Kobe just shows how great Kobe was start to complain about the Heat being stacked.

Lol why do you put quotes around second option for Gasol?

ZaaaaaH
06-27-2014, 06:52 AM

To be real Gasol has been disappointed for couple of years but I belive if he goes to the Heat or Griz he will be more determine to prove people wrong and play a lot harder.

ZaaaaaH
07-01-2014, 10:12 PM
I was right again,

Miami trying to sign Pau.

Pau at 5 Bosh at 4 will bring such finesses to this team.

Like I said if Pau goes to the Heat, he will be rejuvenated and play his ass off

Pat and I think a like, We are Guru.

ZaaaaaH
07-01-2014, 10:13 PM

Pat and I laughing at you :lol

Spaulding
07-01-2014, 10:39 PM
0/10 gotta try harder man