PDA

View Full Version : Heat got Shabazz Napier!!! Maybe LeBron will stay

chris02jammers
06-27-2014, 02:07 AM
Calm down haters... Chalmers is good as gone

fiddy
06-27-2014, 02:10 AM
Miami is garbage, Bron is going back to Cleveland. Whos going to replace Wade?

tomtucker
06-27-2014, 06:41 AM
Calm down haters... Chalmers is good as gone
:applause: :rockon:

NumberSix
06-27-2014, 06:53 AM
Miami is garbage, Bron is going back to Cleveland. Whos going to replace Wade?
Have you been drinking?

fiddy
06-27-2014, 07:09 AM
Have you been drinking?
Who is going to fix Wades knees? Whos is going to help Soft down low? Miami is utter garbage compared to most west teams. Bron can get a better support cast elsewhere in the east: Cavs, Bulls...

NumberSix
06-27-2014, 07:19 AM
Who is going to fix Wades knees? Whos is going to help Big Shot Bosh down low? Miami is utter garbage compared to most west teams. Bron can get a better support cast elsewhere in the east: Cavs, Bulls...
Gortat and Gasol.

TheMilkyBarKid
06-27-2014, 07:21 AM
Gortat and Gasol.
Do you think Jordan hill is worth the heat looking at?
Serious question

fiddy
06-27-2014, 07:22 AM
Serious question
Jordan Hill is better than Gasol IMO

NumberSix
06-27-2014, 07:23 AM
Serious question
If they can't get Gasol or Gortat, Hill is definitely worth a look. I'm not up on his current health situation doe.

UK2K
06-27-2014, 07:56 AM
Who is going to fix Wades knees? Whos is going to help Soft down low? Miami is utter garbage compared to most west teams. Bron can get a better support cast elsewhere in the east: Cavs, Bulls...

There will probably be 7 WCF teams better than any ECF team next season.

fiddy
06-27-2014, 08:07 AM
One of the reasons why Bran will stay in the East.

-Lebron23-
06-27-2014, 08:10 AM
This sh

aj1987
06-27-2014, 08:13 AM
:oldlol:

If LeBron stays with the Heat, not a single WCF team will be better than the Heat.

If Rose comes back healthy and Melo goes to the Bulls, that team would probably > Miami. Even without Melo, the Bulls with a healthy Rose are legit contenders.

Warfan
06-27-2014, 08:24 AM

If LeBron stays with the Heat, not a single WCF team will be better than the Heat.

If Rose comes back healthy and Melo goes to the Bulls, that team would probably > Miami. Even without Melo, the Bulls with a healthy Rose are legit contenders.

:biggums:
Am i missing something, did the Heat not lose this year??

fiddy
06-27-2014, 08:25 AM

Not sure if trolling or delusional. Heat got humiliated by a western team in the finals, there other than the Spurs who can probably do the same.

aj1987
06-27-2014, 08:26 AM
:biggums:
Am i missing something, did the Heat not lose this year??
Next season.

Not sure if trolling or delusional. Heat got humiliated by a western team in the finals, there other than the Spurs who can probably do the same.
Yes. Miami got raped in the Finals. I'm talking about next season though.

fiddy
06-27-2014, 08:40 AM
Next season.

When your big is going be a year older. :rolleyes:

Warfan
06-27-2014, 08:44 AM
Next season.

Why though? Wade will most likely be even worse. Most of their role players are old and will have another year of mileage. Unless your assuming the Heat are gonna make moves and will definitely get new/young players i don't see anyway they get better or become good enough to be better than any West team

aj1987
06-27-2014, 08:48 AM
Why though? Wade will most likely be even worse. Most of their role players are old and will have another year of mileage. Unless your assuming the Heat are gonna make moves and will definitely get new/young players i don't see anyway they get better or become good enough to be better than any West team
Wade was pretty good last season for the number of minutes he played and the number of shots he took. He flat out ducked add in the Finals though. No excuses.

As I said the only way Miami would be a good team is if LeBron resigns. for that to happen, Miami has to improve. I trust Pat to take care of shit.

nathanjizzle
06-27-2014, 08:58 AM
its sad that heat fans thinks napier is the reason lebron would stay or leave.

mistergreens
06-27-2014, 09:04 AM

The E is right next to the W on the keyboard. Maybe he meant to say ECF. Only way that makes sense.

Warfan
06-27-2014, 09:10 AM
Wade was pretty good last season for the number of minutes he played and the number of shots he took. He flat out ducked add in the Finals though. No excuses.

As I said the only way Miami would be a good team is if LeBron resigns. for that to happen, Miami has to improve. I trust Pat to take care of shit.

If Riley makes some good moves then yeah i might agree, but nothing has happened so far so we'll see. Even if they don't make any big moves I'm pretty sure they'll get to the finals again anyway.

insidehoops
06-27-2014, 09:13 AM
NY Daily News:

The Heat was pummeled by the Spurs in the Finals while getting poor production from point guards Mario Chalmers and Norris Cole. James, who opted out of his contract this week, was clearly frustrated by Chalmers, and had openly campaigned for Napier in April by tweeting,

Lebron23
06-27-2014, 09:20 AM
[QUOTE=insidehoops]NY Daily News:

The Heat was pummeled by the Spurs in the Finals while getting poor production from point guards Mario Chalmers and Norris Cole. James, who opted out of his contract this week, was clearly frustrated by Chalmers, and had openly campaigned for Napier in April by tweeting,

fiddy
06-27-2014, 09:23 AM
its sad that heat fans thinks napier is the reason lebron would stay or leave.
desperation

r15mohd
06-27-2014, 09:29 AM
desperation

at least it's something Cleveland refused to do knowing Lebron was headed for FA...the Heat are catering to Lebron's wants, that's exactly what the Heat MUST DO in order to re-sign him.

had Cleveland listened/paid attention more and actually made moves when Lebron said he was entering FA and not immediately re-signing with the Cavs, maybe he doesn't leave Cleveland for Miami. But the only move you make is firing the non-issue Mike Brown in hopes to woo Lebron back to Cleveland...that's not going to cut it.

call it desperation or what have you...when you have one of the top 10 players to ever play the game and still in his prime within an arms-length of committing to your team, you do everything it takes to make him stay. Riley listened, Lebron will re-sign and Bosh/Wade will take pay cuts.

Kingwillball
06-27-2014, 09:32 AM

Wake Up,Only team that would of done that to Heat is Spurs. Nobody else in West Plays like them or has the depth of scorers or system and coaching.

lilteapot
06-27-2014, 09:36 AM
Op claims he's a laker fan yet thinks Jordan hill is better than pau gasol. IDIOT

fiddy
06-27-2014, 09:47 AM
Op claims he's a laker fan yet thinks Jordan hill is better than pau gasol. IDIOT
Thats not the OP. Pau declined really fast, his D is pure garbage and every mediocre PF got a career night against him this year. Could be MDA'a system that made him look bad, but he was no where what he used to be.

GimmeThat
06-27-2014, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE=insidehoops]NY Daily News:

Marlo_Stanfield
06-27-2014, 10:09 AM

Wade was terrible all playoffs long expect 3-4 games vs Indy.
i would just say he was bad but considering he sat out half of the season, one could say he was disgustingly bad:coleman:
Wade needs to work his freakign ass off this post season or the Heat wont have any shot, no matter who they sign at PG.
now if they get Gortat:coleman:

FLDFSU
06-27-2014, 10:10 AM

I thought you people said that the Heat were the most stacked team of all time?

Kingwillball
06-27-2014, 10:13 AM
i would just say he was bad but considering he sat out half of the season, one could say he was disgustingly bad:coleman:
Wade needs to work his freakign ass off this post season or the Heat wont have any shot, no matter who they sign at PG.

Heat NEED a Center like Gortat or Greg Monroe before worrying about Lowry. Also, a Wing 3 and D guy who is not on last legs.

r15mohd
06-27-2014, 10:18 AM
MIKE F*CKING MILLER

in the Heat organization, you are not respected even if a player campaigns for you, or even if you don't want to leave.

unless it fits in the owners budget.

they've cut one player because of salary concerns in 4 years and paid heavily for it..stop making it seem like a trend :facepalm i'm pretty sure Riley has shown Arison that the penny-counting at this level is going to do more harm than good, and the Mike Miller example is perfect for Riley to put in front of Arison as proof

Mike Miller is a FA right...get it done Riley! :D

r15mohd
06-27-2014, 10:19 AM
Heat NEED a Center like Gortat or Greg Monroe before worrying about Lowry. Also, a Wing 3 and D guy who is not on last legs.

Gortat is a Wizard...don't see him leaving that situation, I would definitely use the Lowry allocated sales pitch on Monroe though.

aj1987
06-27-2014, 04:50 PM
Nah. He wan't NEEDED till the ECF. LeBron and Co. were taking care of shit. He did show up when the team needed him the EC run. Wade choked his ass off in the Finals though. He was healthy, but he sucked ass. As I said, no excuses.

DMV2
06-27-2014, 04:55 PM
Nah. He wan't NEEDED till the ECF. LeBron and Co. were taking care of shit. He did show up when the team needed him the EC run. Wade choked his ass off in the Finals though. He was healthy, but he sucked ass. As I said, no excuses.
Wade just had a 2011-like Lebron year and a 2012-like Harden year. Great through the regular season, playoffs then choked hard in the Finals.

But it's funny how everybody is already calling him washed-up already.

Even if Wade shot 50%+ and scored 20 PPG, the Spurs would have still won. The Heat had no defense for the Spurs offense.

aj1987
06-27-2014, 05:00 PM
Wade just had a 2011-like Lebron year and a 2012-like Harden year. Great through the regular season, playoffs then choked hard in the Finals.

But it's funny how everybody is already calling him washed-up already.

Even if Wade shot 50%+ and scored 20 PPG, the Spurs would have still won. The Heat had no defense for the Spurs offense.
Exactly. Wade is still FAR from being "washed up". The Heat defense (Wade being one of the main reasons) was why the Heat lost. Dude played like he didn't give a shit, on the defensive end (as did LeBron). On the offensive end, he was just just settling for BS shots.

ralph_i_el
06-27-2014, 05:08 PM
so if napier is bad then don't blame the heat management

Smook A.
06-27-2014, 05:11 PM
A kid drafted late in the first round has the power to keep LeBron James in Miami now?

DaSeba5
06-27-2014, 05:12 PM
Since Miami is now scrubs against all western teams, we can stop the "most stacked team in history" crap.

Derka
06-27-2014, 05:14 PM
Absolutely. This is what Lebron was waiting for: a rookie point guard.

aj1987
06-27-2014, 05:36 PM
so if napier is bad then don't blame the heat management
Napier, at best, is gonna a 2nd/3rd string PG (depends on Shitmers). Not too many people have high hopes for him.

From what I've seen of him (YT), he has areally good jumper. That's not saying much, as Shitmers shot 52/47 in his final year in college.

LongLiveTheKing
06-27-2014, 05:42 PM
I just hope Rio doesn't get signed back after that terrible finals he had. He looked so out of shape.
Hopefully this will give LeBron more reason to stay in Miami. He shouldn't leave Miami in the first place.

Baller1986
06-28-2014, 02:30 AM
I just hope Rio doesn't get signed back after that terrible finals he had. He looked so out of shape.
Hopefully this will give LeBron more reason to stay in Miami. He shouldn't leave Miami in the first place.

True that.

I hope they also improve their front court.