PDA

View Full Version : Eastern conference is getting underrated...

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 01:40 PM
People are really trying to discredit the eastern conference (probably because of lebron hate). We have numerous amount of good teams popping up and have players returning from injury. Heat (with lebron), pacers (They will make some sort of comeback), bulls( d-rose and possible melo), raptors with lowry, Nets (super stacked with HOFs on their team), Hawks (Horford and teague and potential star), Washington (Wall and beal are getting older + possible assets), charlotte (best center and great player in kemba, they are developing nicely)

Then we have possible "Outburst teams": Cavs (wiggins and new staff), pistons (STVG and possible new trades), Orlando( numerous assets, Bucks (Young talent), Boston(Possible star landing spot and rondo+ smart)

I hear already that people are marking the east as "weak" and Leastern", blah blah. If lebron played in the west and won it, i bet most of yall would say the west is one of the weakest. For all you west cawksuckers yall better see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx72EjWo_NY

sammichoffate
06-27-2014, 01:42 PM
8th seed in the west would be 3rd seed in the East. Did you not watch last season? :facepalm

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 01:42 PM
8th seed in the west would be 3rd seed in the East. Did you not watch last season? :facepalm
blah blah blah, records this, records that. THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY MEANING WHATSOEVER POST SEASON.

pastis
06-27-2014, 01:43 PM
blablabla since a million years east is getting the best picks, so its normal that in long term they will be stronger.

sammichoffate
06-27-2014, 01:44 PM
blah blah blah, records this, records that. THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY MEANING WHATSOEVER POST SEASON....Did you not watch the Finals? :oldlol:

mattvNJ
06-27-2014, 01:44 PM
East is weak dude, stop trying to prop up bran and co.

Raps, Nets, hawks, bobcats, wizards wouldn't sniff playoffs in the West.

riseagainst
06-27-2014, 01:45 PM
:facepalm

Fork
06-27-2014, 01:46 PM
East is weak as shit

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 01:46 PM
...Did you not watch the Finals? :oldlol:
yes i did see it. What of it? The 2nd seed heat vs the 1st seed spurs. By your logic shouldn't it be 1st seed vs 1st seed?

imdaman99
06-27-2014, 01:47 PM

This.

branstans stop at nothing to prop up their deity :facepalm

UK2K
06-27-2014, 01:47 PM
#11th seed in the west this season would be #3rd seed in the east.

Levity
06-27-2014, 01:48 PM
east is top heavy, but teams are certainly getting better. still doesnt compare to the west as a whole.

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 01:48 PM

Seriously? Those teams are very good. You are just nitpicking to fill your agenda.

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 01:49 PM
I'm not saying the east is better than the west- thats debatable. I'm saying people underrate the east like hell saying a 9th spot west = 3rd spot east. WTF

SexSymbol
06-27-2014, 01:49 PM
Seriously? Those teams are very good. You are just nitpicking to fill your agenda.
None of those teams are above average

RoundMoundOfReb
06-27-2014, 01:50 PM
East is weak overall. How many teams have a chance of being contenders in the East? Heat (or whatever team LeBron is on), Chicago, Indy.

sammichoffate
yes i did see it. What of it? The 2nd seed heat vs the 1st seed spurs. By your logic shouldn't it be 1st seed vs 1st seed?Um, Heat(east team) got demolished by the Spurs(west team). Idk how to spell it out for you. East got better from the draft, but West did too. Why do you think people were talking about getting rid of the conferences last season for the playoffs you shmuck? :roll:

SexSymbol
I'm not saying the east is better than the west- thats debatable. I'm saying people underrate the east like hell saying a 9th spot west = 3rd spot east. WTF
more like 11th in the west=3rd in the east

STATUTORY
06-27-2014, 01:51 PM
blah blah blah, records this, records that. THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY MEANING WHATSOEVER POST SEASON.

:facepalm not surprised that you are lebron fan

Roundball_Rock
The East is weak. That is true. What is a myth is the notion that the Heat get a free pass to the Finals every year. In 2012 they had a tough series in the ECSF against the Pacers and then were taken to 7 games in the ECF by Boston. In 2013 the Pacers took them to 7 in the ECF as well. The Heat were not the top seed in the East in 2011, 2012, or 2014. The Heat in 2012 and 2013 had a tougher road to the Finals then the Western champs did in those respective years.

Hizack
Now in this table everything is taken into account, regular season, postseason and even all-star games.

http://minus.com/ilAQDl8JAHI1n.png

Lebronxrings
None of those teams are above average

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/683116/

sammichoffate
06-27-2014, 01:53 PM
The East is weak. That is true. What is a myth is the notion that the Heat get a free pass to the Finals every year. In 2012 they had a tough series in the ECSF against the Pacers and then were taken to 7 games in the ECF by Boston. In 2013 the Pacers took them to 7 in the ECF as well. The Heat were not the top seed in the East in 2011, 2012, or 2014. The Heat in 2012 and 2013 had a tougher road to the Finals then the Western champs did in those respective years.Now this is debatable. Thunder had Mavs, Lakers, and Spurs in 2012. Spurs had Lakers, Warriors, Grizzlies in 2013. So Heat definitely had it tougher in 2013, 2012 is more or less even.

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 01:55 PM
Now in this table everything is taken into account, regular season, postseason and even all-star games.

i guess the west have no excuses for not winning the championship. West= championship or bust. They are better in EVERYTHING right? EVery year they should win all star games, rings, etc. No excuses

sammichoffate
06-27-2014, 01:57 PM

http://minus.com/ilAQDl8JAHI1n.pngWest won over 100 more games than the East in the regular season, 20+ more from the top 8 from each respective conference. /thread http://zaspany.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ1.gif

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 02:00 PM
dam no room for reasonable discussion. Congrats kobrick stans and dubeta stans, you have hijacked this thread. Have a good day going on to your weak ass lives. ISH :facepalm

sammichoffate
06-27-2014, 02:01 PM
dam no room for reasonable discussion. Congrats kobrick stans and dubeta stans, you have hijacked this thread. Have a good day going on to your weak ass lives. ISH :facepalmYou're drunk, go take a nap :facepalm

BuffaloBill
06-27-2014, 02:04 PM
East is garbage

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 02:06 PM
Lol this joker still trying to bail bran out. 8th seed in the west took spurs to game 7, 2nd seed in the east got blown out 4 games by 14 or more by the spurs. :wtf: :wtf:

DMAVS41
06-27-2014, 02:11 PM
The Pacers of last year, were not even as good as the Grizzlies or Mavs...

The Pacers would have been like 50/50 to make the playoffs in the West last year.

It's a joke...and it's actually even worse than most people give credit to.

Underrated? The fact that the East even gets rated is overrating the shit out of it.

It's ruining the league and it kills fans of real teams and hurts the playoffs hugely.

Ever wonder why the first round in the West was so great and then the rest was kind of a let down? It's because all the best teams had to play each other in first round outside of the Heat (and again...the Heat just weren't very good this year...)

Hizack
06-27-2014, 02:14 PM

i guess the west have no excuses for not winning the championship. West= championship or bust. They are better in EVERYTHING right? EVery year they should win all star games, rings, etc. No excuses
Unlike what you said, the West don't need to win every year's championship, just like the West didn't win all games against the East in the regular season either.

Yes the West are better than the East in the past 1.5 decades, but they are not overwhelmingly / totally / completely / perfectly better, they are just "fairly" better, as suggested by different winning % in different scenarios (57%-43% for regular season, whole league; 60%-40% for regular season, playoff teams; 58%-42% for finals, by games; 67%-33% for finals, by series). By the way, coincidentally or not, the Finals winning % by the West is quite close to the regular season winning % by them. So,

They are better in EVERYTHING right?
No.

Meticode
06-27-2014, 02:16 PM
Original poster is an idiot. :oldlol:

DMAVS41
06-27-2014, 02:21 PM
People are really trying to discredit the eastern conference (probably because of lebron hate). We have numerous amount of good teams popping up and have players returning from injury. Heat (with lebron), pacers (They will make some sort of comeback), bulls( d-rose and possible melo), raptors with lowry, Nets (super stacked with HOFs on their team), Hawks (Horford and teague and potential star), Washington (Wall and beal are getting older + possible assets), charlotte (best center and great player in kemba, they are developing nicely)

Then we have possible "Outburst teams": Cavs (wiggins and new staff), pistons (STVG and possible new trades), Orlando( numerous assets, Bucks (Young talent), Boston(Possible star landing spot and rondo+ smart)

I hear already that people are marking the east as "weak" and Leastern", blah blah. If lebron played in the west and won it, i bet most of yall would say the west is one of the weakest. For all you west cawksuckers yall better see this:

Lets, for a second, pretend the Heat stay what they are and Melo goes to the Rockets...as him leaving seems like 50/50 or better now.

Here are the West teams I'd take over every single East team going into the season other than the Heat;

Spurs
Thunder
Clippers
Rockets
Warriors
Grizzlies
Mavs
Suns
Nuggets
Blazers

All of those teams are going to be as good or better than the Pacers and Bulls next year assuming the Bulls dont' land someone great.

Nobody wants to watch teams that might not even make the playoffs in the West playing in the first round in the east...let alone in the conference finals or 2nd round.

One of the most overrated and inflated accomplishments in NBA history is now the Heat making it to 4 straight finals. It's such a "meh" when you really look at the competition.

that was probably what Lebron was talking about with his "not 1, not 2, not 5" speech...how many finals appearances they'd get playing in that joke of a conference.

Silver needs to change it. And he might have the balls to do it. He definitely has the brain to know it's a problem, but it remains to be seen about the balls.

JimmyMcAdocious
06-27-2014, 02:25 PM

I would say Phoenix and Toronto are on about the same level. Of course there's a very strong chance Phoenix makes the playoffs last year if Bledsoe isn't injured for so many games. So you can replace them with the Mavs if you want, and the Mavs were probably a little bit better than Toronto last season. Memphis definitely was, if you want to switch things and make it like Memphis would have been the team left out. Since 7-9 were separated by 2 games.

EwingMan
06-27-2014, 02:25 PM
agenda. east's weak dumb-dumb.

2014 top ten teams, ranked by SRS (formatting apologies)

Rk Team SRS
1 San Antonio Spurs* 8.00
2 Los Angeles Clippers* 7.27
3 Oklahoma City Thunder* 6.66
4 Golden State Warriors* 5.15
5 Houston Rockets* 5.06
6 Portland Trail Blazers* 4.44
7 Miami Heat* 4.15
8 Indiana Pacers* 3.63
9 Minnesota Timberwolves 3.10
10 Phoenix Suns 3.02

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 02:28 PM
Lol this joker still trying to bail bran out. 8th seed in the west took spurs to game 7, 2nd seed in the east got blown out 4 games by 14 or more by the spurs. :wtf: :wtf:
Joker? Bail bran out? You wouldn't say this to my face.

TOUCH MY BODY
06-27-2014, 02:29 PM
The day the East is considered underrated, is the day my c0ck is a foot long.

Beastmode88

this guy just say all star game? :roll: :roll: I guess stans have really devolved to baffoons. my lord he even linked a highlight on the game where 0 defense is played. literally this guy's credibility is at an all time low.

Marchesk

It's not remotely debatable. Just stop. :facepalm

You have old, worn down Miami and you have the dysfunctional, offensively challenged Pacers. Put that up against 9 or 10 teams from the West.

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 02:30 PM
Joker? Bail bran out? You wouldn't say this to my face.

you won't even link a ping test of where you live. lol stay mad bandwagon fan, that's for the free rent.

Hizack
06-27-2014, 02:30 PM
Silver needs to change it. And he might have the balls to do it. He definitely has the brain to know it's a problem, but it remains to be seen about the balls.
Yes, absolutely. The simplest improvement is to just dump the conference separation. All teams face each other for about the same number of times in the regular season. Allow only the top 16 teams in the RS to play in the playoffs.

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 02:31 PM
Lets, for a second, pretend the Heat stay what they are and Melo goes to the Rockets...as him leaving seems like 50/50 or better now.

Here are the West teams I'd take over every single East team going into the season other than the Heat;

Spurs
Thunder
Clippers
Rockets
Warriors
Grizzlies
Mavs
Suns
Nuggets
Blazers

All of those teams are going to be as good or better than the Pacers and Bulls next year assuming the Bulls dont' land someone great.

Nobody wants to watch teams that might not even make the playoffs in the West playing in the first round in the east...let alone in the conference finals or 2nd round.

One of the most overrated and inflated accomplishments in NBA history is now the Heat making it to 4 straight finals. It's such a "meh" when you really look at the competition.

that was probably what Lebron was talking about with his "not 1, not 2, not 5" speech...how many finals appearances they'd get playing in that joke of a conference.

so we gon sit here and act like the bulls weren't considered the best team before the rose injury? That rose wasn't the mvp? How about the pacers being the best team before their bad stretch (Everyone said this)? What about the nets having the best record AFTER the new year where everyone was healthy and they understood one another? Did the raptors not improve significantly after the gay trade? They would be a 50+ win team for sure. The knicks faced tons of injuries and could have been a top team like last year. See what i did?

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 02:33 PM
you won't even link a ping test of where you live. lol stay mad bandwagon fan, that's for the free rent.
why should i take a ****ing ping test for a ****ing *** like you? I have nothign to prove dam bitch ass *****.

Beastmode88
so we gon sit here and act like the bulls weren't considered the best team before the rose injury? That rose wasn't the mvp? How about the pacers being the best team before their bad stretch (Everyone said this)? What about the nets having the best record AFTER the new year where everyone was healthy and they understood one another? Did the raptors not improve significantly after the gay trade? They would be a 50+ win team for sure. The knicks faced tons of injuries and could have been a top team like last year. See what i did?

Obvious troll is obvious. We have teams making the playoffs with negative win/loss ratios. :roll: :roll:

Lebronxrings
this guy just say all star game? :roll: :roll: I guess stans have really devolved to baffoons. my lord he even linked a highlight on the game where 0 defense is played. literally this guy's credibility is at an all time low.
I will kick your ass.

Le Shaqtus
East is f*cking garbage, I don't know what games you were watching.

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 02:35 PM
why should i take a ****ing ping test for a ****ing *** like you? I have nothign to prove dam bitch ass *****.

Just goes to show how many people are just "player fans" rather than being loyal to their own city. :rolleyes:

I will kick your ass.

Damn son, you shook as a faurkk. :roll: :roll:

Lebronxrings
Obvious troll is obvious. We have teams making the playoffs with negative win/loss ratios. :roll: :roll:
cept they DID face injuries. Knicks are a team that apparently needs all their players since melo isn't that superstar to carry like lebron, mj. U tryna say they wouldn't be the same as last year if completely healthy?

BlackVVaves
Keep living in Candyland OP.

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 02:36 PM
Keep living in Candyland OP.
keep making bullshit posts and not contributing to the thread, ******.

Rubio2Gasol
06-27-2014, 02:39 PM

1. No it isn't.

2. Phoenix, facing tougher Western conference oposition, with a tougher schedule, won as many games as the 3rd seeded Raptors did. Therefore, the 9th seed in the West was BETTER than the 3rd seed in the east.

Eastern Conference is absolute garbage. Cleveland, Philly, Orlando all have promising futures, and Boston won't stay bad for long, but honestly, even after all that, the Western conference will still be better. Just the way it is.

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 02:40 PM
cept they DID face injuries. Knicks are a team that apparently needs all their players since melo isn't that superstar to carry like lebron, kobe, dubeta. U tryna say they wouldn't be the same as last year if completely healthy?

:facepalm :facepalm Coming from a guy that watched a few knicks game I'll take your word for it. LOLOL. Damn first time I've heard a bran stan call kobe and alfred a superstar. (in before edit) :banana: :banana:

DMAVS41
06-27-2014, 02:45 PM

I don't care about ifs...the Bulls wouldn't have made the playoffs in the West.

In fact, I don't think one team but the Heat would have made the playoffs in the West last year. And the Heat would have been the 4th seed at best....probably the 6th seed to be honest.

Only the Pacers would have had a shot and I don't think they would have been able to do it actually playing real competition every single night.

At most, you have two teams worth of a playoff spot playing in the East last year.

LOL...

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 02:47 PM

In fact, I don't think one team but the Heat would have made the playoffs in the West last year. And the Heat would have been the 4th seed at best.

Only the Pacers would have had a shot and I don't think they would have been able to do it actually playing real competition every single night.

At most, you have two teams worth of a playoff spot playing in the East last year.

LOL...
Ifs? This shit actually happened or did 2012 not exist? East faced alot of major injuries and hardships. Bulls this year lacked a scorer but were still at least memphis-dallas level.

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 02:48 PM
:facepalm :facepalm Coming from a guy that watched a few knicks game I'll take your word for it. LOLOL. Damn first time I've heard a bran stan call kobe and alfred a superstar. (in before edit) :banana: :banana:
negged.

DMAVS41
06-27-2014, 02:49 PM
Ifs? This shit actually happened or did 2012 not exist? East faced alot of major injuries and hardships. Bulls this year lacked a scorer but were still at least memphis-dallas level.

No they weren't.

The Bulls were not Dallas/Memphis level...they don't sniff the playoffs in the West youf ucking clown.

sammichoffate
06-27-2014, 02:50 PM
negged.Not sure if you have the brain cells to notice, but not one person who's posted has agreed with you son :oldlol:

The_Pharcyde
06-27-2014, 02:51 PM

Please tell you are 15

Legends66NBA7
06-27-2014, 02:51 PM

In fact, I don't think one team but the Heat would have made the playoffs in the West last year. And the Heat would have been the 4th seed at best....probably the 6th seed to be honest.

Which teams from the West goes East if the Pacers and Heat go West ?

Lebron23
06-27-2014, 02:53 PM
The east right now is like the 1980's west. You have 30-37 wins team making the playoffs in the west during the showtime era. I think the east will get better if Parker, Wiggins, and Smart pans out in the next 2-3 years..

1987 Lakers's opponents record in the first 3 round of the playoffs.

Denver Nuggets - 37-45
Seattle Supersonics - 39-43
Golden State Warriors - 42-40

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 02:54 PM

LOLOLOL was op just watching box scores and bran highlights? This is just getting out of hand with the "injuries and hardships". :roll: :roll: My lord he just said the bulls were on the same level as mem and dal. :banana: :banana: Memphis and Dallas played the number one and number two seed in the west and almost beat them. The ECF champions couldn't even TOUCH the #1 seed from the west, they didn't get beat they got BEAT DOWN. Can you explain to me how they lost by 14+ points / game? Would really love to see how one explains this. (In before Wade and Bosh's injuries and hardships :roll: :roll: )

BlackVVaves
06-27-2014, 02:54 PM
keep making bullshit posts and not contributing to the thread, ******.

http://i.imgur.com/bQbzvjm.gif

Legends66NBA7
06-27-2014, 02:55 PM
To the OP, stop it. You're using the all-star game highlights to make a point. That's why nobody is going to take you seriously. The West is stronger than the East and I don't think it's really that debatable.

What the East did have was teams plagued with injuries. Next year should be a better Eastern Conference, but it's not going to overall be better than the West.

Like I just asked, you need to be realistic about which teams in the East don't make the playoffs in the West if we have conferences in place. Each conference has 15 teams. Either you swap teams or there's nothing to talk about.

BlackVVaves
06-27-2014, 02:57 PM
The east right now is like the 1980's west. You have 29-34 wins team making the playoffs in the west during the showtime era. I think the east will get better if Parker, Wiggins, and Smart pans out in the next 2-3 years..

This X 100.

To the OP, stop it. You're using the all-star game highlights to make a point. That's why nobody is going to take you seriously. The West is stronger than the East and I don't think it's really that debatable.

What the East did have was teams plagued with injuries. Next year should be a better Eastern Conference, but it's not going to overall be better than the West.

Like I just asked, you need to be realistic about which teams in the East don't make the playoffs in the West if we have conferences in place. Each conference has 15 teams. Either you swap teams or there's nothing to talk about.

:applause: :applause:

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 02:59 PM

My point about the all star games was saying that the east all stars can handle with the west. People act like d-leaguers are playing here.

People already count the east out this year, if you haven't noticed. The ****** dmavs already said how stacked the west is and talking shit bout my conference. No way a 9th seed in the west = 3rd seed in the east.

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 03:01 PM
LOLOLOL was op just watching box scores and bran highlights? This is just getting out of hand with the "injuries and hardships". :roll: :roll: My lord he just said the bulls were on the same level as mem and dal. :banana: :banana: Memphis and Dallas played the number one and number two seed in the west and almost beat them. The ECF champions couldn't even TOUCH the #1 seed from the west, they didn't get beat they got BEAT DOWN. Can you explain to me how they lost by 14+ points / game? Would really love to see how one explains this. (In before Wade and Bosh's injuries and hardships :roll: :roll: )
so we gonna judge them and how well they play against a certain team? Thats ****ing grade school thinking, even you're better than that. :facepalm

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 03:02 PM
The east right now is like the 1980's west. You have 30-37 wins team making the playoffs in the west during the showtime era. I think the east will get better if Parker, Wiggins, and Smart pans out in the next 2-3 years..

1987 Lakers's opponents record in the first 3 round of the playoffs.

Denver Nuggets - 37-45
Seattle Supersonics - 39-43
Golden State Warriors - 42-40
nice try. 8th seed east had a record of 38 wins. 7th seed+ were all over 43 wins.

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 03:02 PM

He's just trying to bail bran out but the all the evidence points to the fact that bran and co cake walked thru the East. Spurs had to play the Mavs, Portland and OKC (All of them are pretty much superior to every team in the east with the exception of Miami). And then proceed to get an ass whooping from by a 38 y/o Tim Duncan and co. :roll: :roll:

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 03:05 PM
He's just trying to bail bran out but the all the evidence points to the fact that bran and co cake walked thru the East. Spurs had to play the Mavs, Portland and OKC (All of them are pretty much superior to every team in the east with the exception of Miami). And then proceed to get an ass whooping from by a 38 y/o Tim Duncan and co. :roll: :roll:
you mistake "cake walking" for sheer dominance. Thats just how good lebron with his cavs were. Remember when people said the nets and indiana could beat us? What happened to that?

I didn't say this shit, most of you haters said this, i'm simply quoting you ******s. :roll:

Lebron23
06-27-2014, 03:07 PM
I also thought that the east would get better when Melo, Amare, Chandler, Boozer and deron were traded or signed with an eastern conference teams. In fairness to the east teams back in 2011 to 2013 they played some tough defenses.

Le Shaqtus
06-27-2014, 03:08 PM
Dominating the Bobcats, certainly an impressive feat :bowdown:

BlackVVaves
06-27-2014, 03:09 PM
Mavs >>>>> Bobcats
Blazers >>>>> Nets
Thunder >>>>> Pacers
Spurs >>>>> Miami

Spurs = Champions :confusedshrug:

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 03:09 PM
took down the kobe tards/dubeta tards

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 03:10 PM
you mistake "cake walking" for sheer dominance. Thats just how good lebron with his cavs were. Remember when people said the nets and indiana could beat us? What happened to that?

I didn't say this shit, most of you haters said this, i'm simply quoting you ******s. :roll:

I'm sure there were more people (like you) saying bran was gonna 3 peat with ease. And those people are just proud to be fans rooting for their team and using facts for a debate while bran stans on another hand just take it to a whole new level. Some of you need to take an IQ test to see if qualify for intellectual disability benefits.

Lebron23
06-27-2014, 03:10 PM

It sucks that your Knicks missed the playoffs with a Prime Carmelo Anthony, and Tyson Chandler while a 24 yrs.old Melo led the Nuggets into the conference finals back in 2009.

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 03:11 PM
Dominating the Bobcats, certainly an impressive feat :bowdown:

But Bran dunked on MJ who was sitting 100 feet from the rim. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 03:12 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/1059334/duane-dance-o.gif

gg trolls.

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 03:12 PM
It sucks that your Knicks missed the playoffs with a Prime Carmelo Anthony, and Tyson Chandler.

LOL PRIME TYSON CHANDLER? THAT NIKKA BE MISSING WIDE UNCONTESTED OPEN DUNKS. Aren't you already exposed as a Laker's fan? :lol :lol

Legends66NBA7
06-27-2014, 03:13 PM
On Toronto's case, remember, they had different teams from the 1st 18 games (6-12) and 64 games after (42-22). They were on a 55 win pace post-Rudy Gay trade. They also had a winning record against the West. Them and the Pacers were the only team to sweep 6 different Western Conference teams and came so close in sweeping the Thunder too.

Now I'm not saying were locks in the West or we don't make it at all. I think we were a pretty good team after the trade. I think we fair fine against the West. Say for the sake of argument we swap either the Clippers, Rockets, or Blazers from the West for the Raptors. I still think we can make the playoffs in the West. Maybe I'm right or maybe I'm wrong. I know we definitely be in with the Mavericks, Grizzlies, and Suns (4-2 record against those 3 teams). Definitely better than the Timberwolves post trade.

As for the other Eastern Conference teams, I can't really speak for them. You would have to ask another fan representing them.

Beastmode88
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/1059334/duane-dance-o.gif

gg trolls.

Who knew another bail out. #2/5 #striveforgreatness :eek: :eek:

Roundball_Rock
I also thought that the east would get better when Melo, Amare, Chandler, Boozer and deron were traded or signed with an eastern conference teams. In fairness to the east teams back in 2011 to 2013 they played some tough defenses.

The East would have looked a lot better if Rose did not get hurt in the past three years. That eliminated the Heat's strongest opponent for three years. With Rose returning next year the East will have at least three good teams in CHI, MIA, and IND and that is even without Carmelo conceivably moving to CHI. Howard leaving the East eliminated another power center but with some of the good young players coming into the East via recent drafts the East should naturally elevate itself.

The West may simultaneously become weaker in the next few years as Kobe, Dirk, Duncan leave the scene.

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 03:14 PM
On Toronto's case, remember, they had different teams from the 1st 18 games (6-12) and 64 games after (42-22). They were on a 55 win pace post-Rudy Gay trade. They also had a winning record against the West. Them and the Pacers were the only team to sweep 6 different Western Conference teams and came so close in sweeping the Thunder too.

Now I'm not saying were locks in the West or we don't make it at all. I think we were a pretty good team after the trade. I think we fair fine against the West. Say for the sake of argument we swap either the Clippers, Rockets, or Blazers from the West for the Raptors. I still think we can make the playoffs in the West. Maybe I'm right or maybe I'm wrong. I know we definitely be in with the Mavericks, Grizzlies, and Suns (4-2 record against those 3 teams). Definitely better than the Timberwolves post trade.

As for the other Eastern Conference teams, I can't really speak for them. You would have to ask another fan representing them.
same applies to the nets.

Lebron23
06-27-2014, 03:18 PM
But Bran dunked on MJ who was sitting 100 feet from the rim. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's not Lebron's fault that The Knicks are a curse franchise. They turned superstar players into washed, and glorified 8th seeded teams.

Both Amare (in his only healthy season with the Knicks), Carmelo and even Chandler were winning in the west while in the east. They were just a 7th and 8th seeded team, and a non playoffs team.

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 03:21 PM
It's not Lebron's fault that The Knicks are a curse franchise. They turned superstar players into washed, and glorified 8th seeded teams.

Both Amare (in his only healthy season with the Knicks), Carmelo and even Chandler were winning in the west while in the east. They were just a 7th and 8th seeded team, and a non playoffs team.

We act like players can win by themselves.. did you not watch this years finals where lebron tried but ultimately got beat by an actual team? Why are you trying crap on the knicks when your lakers did even worse this season? :lol :lol

DMAVS41
06-27-2014, 03:23 PM
This seems to be getting too complicated.

If you listed the best teams last year;

9 of the 11 best teams were in the West.

All the rest is just noise and bullshit. The real debate is not the top 11, but where the Heat and Pacer all in that group.

I'd put the Pacers at 11 and the Heat at 3 or 4.

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 03:26 PM

The classic bran stan bailout. Denial and scapegoating are their ultimate tools. At least silkk took the easy way out but he'll probably be back next season.

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 03:28 PM

Alright i'll list them

Spurs (League influence)
Heat
Spurs (No league influence, count it as 1)
OKC
Pacers
clippers
nets
houston
portland
toronto
GS
Wiz
Mavs (11th mark)
bulls
grizz
suns

DMAVS41
06-27-2014, 03:30 PM
Alright i'll list them

Spurs (League influence)
Heat
OKC
Pacers
clippers
nets
houston
portland
toronto
GS
Wiz
Mavs

Are you ****ing high?

My list;

1. Spurs
2. Thunder
3. Clippers
4. Heat
5. Warriors
6. Grizzlies
7. Blazers
8. Rockets
9. Mavs
10. Suns
11. Pacers

The **** you listing the Wizards, Nets, and Raptors for?

SexSymbol
06-27-2014, 03:31 PM
Alright i'll list them

Spurs (League influence)
Heat
OKC
Pacers
clippers
nets
houston
portland
toronto
GS
Wiz
Mavs (11th mark)
bulls
grizz
suns

You know you're a shitty poster when you are negged to red and you're still criminally overrated

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 03:33 PM
Are you ****ing high?

My list;

1. Spurs
2. Thunder
3. Clippers
4. Heat
5. Warriors
6. Grizzlies
7. Blazers
8. Rockets
9. Mavs
10. Suns
11. Pacers

The **** you listing the Wizards, Nets, and Raptors for?
LOL AT THE SUNS OVER PACERS. IM DONE WITH THIS FORUM.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 03:36 PM
Alright i'll list them

Spurs (League influence)
Heat
OKC
Pacers
clippers
nets
houston
portland
toronto
GS
Wiz
Mavs (11th mark)
bulls
grizz
suns

Lolol that influence must be huge when they beat your number by 14 plus a game. I guess the refs control how the ball goes in the basket too. Lol this officially makes you mentally retarded, please get yourself checked. OP is def not trolling at this rate he's living in a virtual reality.

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 03:39 PM

Please let this be true, you and marlo are probably the most disgusting bran stans on the forum to date.

DMAVS41
06-27-2014, 03:43 PM

Why?

The Pacers sucked. They were a product of a shit conference.

EwingMan
Alright i'll list them

Spurs (League influence)
Heat

Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder characterized by paranoia and a pervasive, long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of others. Individuals with this personality disorder may be hypersensitive, easily feel slighted, and habitually relate to the world by vigilant scanning of the environment for clues or suggestions that may validate their fears or biases. Paranoid individuals are eager observers. They think they are in danger and look for signs and threats of that danger, potentially not appreciating other evidence.[1]

They tend to be guarded and suspicious and have quite constricted emotional lives. Their reduced capacity for meaningful emotional involvement and the general pattern of isolated withdrawal often lend a quality of schizoid isolation to their life experience.[2][verification needed] People with this particular disorder may or may not have a tendency to bear grudges, suspiciousness, tendency to interpret others' actions as hostile, persistent tendency to self-reference, or a tenacious sense of personal right.[3] Patients with this disorder can also have significant comorbidity with other personality disorders.

Lebronxrings
Lolol that influence must be huge when they beat your number by 14 plus a game. I guess the refs control how the ball goes in the basket too. Lol this officially makes you mentally retarded, please get yourself checked. OP is def not trolling at this rate he's living in a virtual reality.
You are judging the the rigging based on the score? You're not as smart as i thought. They choose specific moments to rig (e.g when the heat are on a run and the refs favour the spurs with a call).

Purch
06-27-2014, 03:45 PM
Lmfaoooooooooooo

He said league influence. :roll: :roll:

EwingMan
06-27-2014, 03:46 PM
You are judging the the rigging based on the score? You're not as smart as i thought. They choose specific moments to rig (e.g when the heat are on a run and the refs favour the spurs with a call).

Treatment[edit]
Because of reduced levels of trust, there can be challenges in treating PPD. However, psychotherapy, antidepressants, antipsychotics and anti-anxiety medications can play a role when an individual is receptive to intervention.[10]

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 03:49 PM

Man this is too much. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Please stop watching nba, holy fcuk i thought marlo was bad but you officially taken the cake. Did you blame the refs for rigging the ac to cramp bran up yet? I'm pretty sure it's somewhere on ish.

UK2K
06-27-2014, 04:00 PM
Alright i'll list them

Spurs (League influence)
Heat
OKC
Pacers
clippers
nets
houston
portland
toronto
GS
Wiz
Mavs (11th mark)
bulls
grizz
suns
Net, Toronto, Wiz over Mavs, Grizz, Suns??

Is this real life?

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 04:06 PM
Net, Toronto, Wiz over Mavs, Grizz, Suns??

Is this real life?

Op only watches box scores and bran highlights. He makes things up as he goes on, let him be he has a rare genetic mental disorder.

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 04:49 PM
Op only watches box scores and bran highlights. He makes things up as he goes on, let him be he has a rare genetic mental disorder.
6'6 250lbs of muscle. You wouldn't say this to my face *****. And lol at watching box scores. Thatswhat most of yall do. That and looking at team records :oldlol:

alanLA92
06-27-2014, 05:00 PM
The East sucks and the only saving grace is they have now the top rookies next yr.

/thread

pastis
06-27-2014, 05:31 PM
Treatment[edit]
Because of reduced levels of trust, there can be challenges in treating PPD. However, psychotherapy, antidepressants, antipsychotics and anti-anxiety medications can play a role when an individual is receptive to intervention.[10]

:applause: :applause:

btw: dmavs41 list is legit. maybe pacers at 10, but who cares? i dont think that pacers would have won a 7game series against any playoff team in the west.

Droid101
06-27-2014, 05:32 PM
I'd put 1-8 over the Heat TBH. Suns too if healthy. Then Heat, then Wolves, then Pacers.

Droid101
06-27-2014, 05:33 PM
The East sucks and the only saving grace is they have now the top rookies next yr.

/thread
Well...... I mean they have Parker and Wiggins, and that's it. The West got Exum and Randle.

MUGEN
06-27-2014, 05:43 PM
I think OP is trolling everyone really. The content in the first post or the replies he made later on can't be serious at all

tontoz
06-27-2014, 05:44 PM

I guess you missed the Finals :lol

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 05:46 PM
6'6 250lbs of muscle. You wouldn't say this to my face *****. And lol at watching box scores. Thatswhat most of yall do. That and looking at team records :oldlol:

Whoa we got a badass over here. Isnt that the same stats as ideal bran? (Sounds a bit suspicious) Even if you are those stats you sound like a meathead bodybuilder. 90 percent of them train muscle to look good with 0 muscle function / application. 0 cardio and probably died tired after throwing a few swings and missing. I'd probably knock you the fcuk out bro. But hey when someone that can't even link a ping test to prove they're even from miami / florida says they're 6'6 with 250 muscles let's take their word for it.

Droid101
06-27-2014, 05:48 PM
Whoa we got a badass over here. Isnt that the same stats as ideal bran? (Sounds a bit suspicious) Even if you are those stats you sound like a meathead bodybuilder. 90 percent of them train muscle to look good with 0 muscle function / application. 0 cardio and probably died tired after throwing a few swings and missing. I'd probably knock you the fcuk out bro. But hey when someone that can't even link a ping test to prove they're even from miami / florida says they're 6'6 with 250 muscles let's take their word for it.
He doesn't have time to read all that, he has to be at the gym in 26 minutes.

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 05:51 PM
you're funny brah. Give me your address and we can meet face to face. Put your ****ing money where your mouth is boy.

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 05:52 PM
i can take you on with him ******.

Dro
06-27-2014, 05:52 PM
Why?

The Pacers sucked. They were a product of a shit conference.
Yes, a team starts 33-8, and beats the sh*t out of most of the western teams they played in that stretch INCLUDING the Spurs, yet they are sh*t..:rolleyes: You dudes and your overreacting.....god damn....The East is nowhere near the West but Ill be damned if most of the teams are better than the Pacers...THEY'RE NOT..I don't give a damn what conference they play in.....The Pacers are better than every team in the West, not named San Antonio or OKC...Don't give me that crap about Houston, Phoenix, Dallas, Portland, or any of these other run and gun teams.....The Pacers lock down those teams with their superior defense, something those teams know nothing about.....Don't get a team imploding because of chemistry issues mixed up with run and gun teams who don't play any defense........Defense>>>>>>>

Its like people on this forum say stuff so much, everybody else picks up on it and just runs with it with no logical reasons why or anything:banghead:

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 05:55 PM

To be fair 6'6 250 with "all muscle" is ronnie coleman like stats.. Lol if op is 6'6 250 I'm sure he's confused all muscle for all fat. OP at the gym:

http://i.imgur.com/TUPDUkA.gif

DaSeba5
06-27-2014, 05:56 PM
The East sucks. Especially last year. The only great team in the East was Miami after Indiana collapsed. Miami wasn't even that good all year. They could get barely get it going because of old tired legs and they struggled on defense all year. They benefited heavily from a weak East. But they still had the talent to beat any other team in the West besides the Spurs. The West is light years ahead of the East, but it's not because the Spurs blew out the Heat. It's because from top to bottom it has a lot of good teams that would be top 3 teams in the East.

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 05:56 PM
you're funny brah. Give me your address and we can meet face to face. Put your ****ing money where your mouth is boy.

Damn son you shook as ****, them cheeseburger roids are getting to you.

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 05:57 PM
Yes, a team starts 33-8, and beats the sh*t out of most of the western teams they played in that stretch INCLUDING the Spurs, yet they are sh*t..:rolleyes: You dudes and your overreacting.....god damn....The East is nowhere near the West but Ill be damned if most of the teams are better than the Pacers...THEY'RE NOT..I don't give a damn what conference they play in.....The Pacers are better than every team in the West, not named San Antonio or OKC...Don't give me that crap about Houston, Phoenix, Dallas, Portland, or any of these other run and gun teams.....The Pacers lock down those teams with their superior defense, something those teams know nothing about.....Don't get a team imploding because of chemistry issues mixed up with run and gun teams who don't play any defense........Defense>>>>>>>

Its like people on this forum say stuff so much, everybody else picks up on it and just runs with it with no logical reasons why or anything:banghead:
thats my whole point in this thread. People are quick to judge the east because of trolls like Russwest and beastmode. Records don't speak for everything. There are people who seriously believe suns>Pacers :biggums: .

Anyway atleast the east plays defense. Everyone not named the spurs and memphis play no defense whatsoever and its basically a game of run and gun.

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 05:58 PM

Pacers don't suck presay but after their meltdown certain players just collaspsed. Prime example, Roy "Garbage Can" Hibbert.

Droid101
06-27-2014, 06:00 PM
i can take you on with him ******.
I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 06:01 PM
thats my whole point in this thread. People are quick to judge the east because of trolls like Russwest and beastmode. Records don't speak for everything. There are people who seriously believe suns>Pacers :biggums: .

Anyway atleast the east plays defense. Everyone not named the spurs and memphis play no defense whatsoever and its basically a game of run and gun.

Trolls? You linked an allstar game as a reference, are you sure you're not the one trolling?

aj1987
06-27-2014, 06:01 PM
To be fair 6'6 250 with "all muscle" is ronnie coleman like stats.. Lol if op is 6'6 250 I'm sure he's confused all muscle for all fat. OP at the gym:

Coleman is ~5'10".

Dengness9
06-27-2014, 06:02 PM
This dude is just as clueless as DJ Khaled.

Clown.

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 06:03 PM
Coleman is ~5'10".

Guess I'm wrong. Thanks.

Dro
06-27-2014, 06:03 PM

Because people are ****ing stupid......The East plays a slower, defensive style, the West plays a more wide open style, less defense....The east teams are mostly playing other East teams, West teams are playing mostly Western teams, thus they are usually playing a team with a SIMILAR style.....Put 2 teams against each other who play different styles and you don't know what you'll get......see Indiana vs. Atlanta......Everyone sh*tting on Atlanta...Hell Atlanta may have beaten a Phoenix or Dallas in a 7 game series because they play the same damn style they do, and they play defense....You can't just look at records and say ZOMG, Phoenix won 60 games! Put them in the East and they'd win 70!! These dudes can't be that dense....:banghead:

Put Indiana in the West and they'd win just as many games as they won in the East if not more because they'd score easier because East defense>>>>>>>>West defense.....Nobody in the West plays defense besides the Spurs and OKC and OKC's defense didn't look that great in the playoffs either.....The Pacers defense slipped throughout the season and it was still close to the best defense in the league and would still be better than 99% of the Western team's defense.....

Also, its not smart to sleep on Washington, Chicago, Brooklyn, or Toronto. Its just not that smart....So if Miami would have won, would it be East>>>>>>West just because of 1 playoff series? Of course not but according to ish logic, it would be....

Dro
06-27-2014, 06:06 PM
Pacers don't suck presay but after their meltdown certain players just collaspsed. Prime example, Roy "Garbage Can" Hibbert.
Of course, you're exactly right about that.....I even called him out about it and kind've wanted him traded just so we could play at a faster pace with Lance and PG......But oh well:mad:

Its just, this forum is so annoying......1 second they're all over a team's nuts, then that same team is garbage.....How about some perspective instead of just being all over the place like a bunch of women.....

Before the Finals started...everyone was on Miami's nuts, saying they would easily beat SA. After the Finals, now everyone wants to sh*t on Lebron and the Heat and kiss the Spurs azz....you can't discuss basketball seriously with people like this....

aj1987
06-27-2014, 06:09 PM
Of course, you're exactly right about that.....I even called him out about it and kind've wanted him traded just so we could play at a faster pace with Lance and PG......But oh well:mad:

Its just, this forum is so annoying......1 second they're all over a team's nuts, then that same team is garbage.....How about some perspective instead of just being all over the place like a bunch of women.....

Before the Finals started...everyone was on Miami's nuts, saying they would easily beat SA. After the Finals, now everyone wants to sh*t on Lebron and the Heat and kiss the Spurs azz....you can't discuss basketball seriously with people like this....
Can't blame it all on Hibbert. PG shot ~40 since Jan. Dude was playing average at best.

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 06:15 PM

But the only reason spurs won by 14+ / game is because of the refs. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dro
06-27-2014, 06:18 PM
But the only reason spurs won by 14+ / game is because of the refs. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:lol I know right? lol......That was comical at best. The Spurs did their thing but it doesn't make me think any less of Miami......They just need some more depth and they got some through the draft..More depth, youth and athleticism...

Dro
06-27-2014, 06:19 PM
Can't blame it all on Hibbert. PG shot ~40 since Jan. Dude was playing average at best.
True....Well you know I was calling out all those fools...Whoever's fault it was at the time.....:lol

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 06:29 PM
:lol I know right? lol......That was comical at best. The Spurs did their thing but it doesn't make me think any less of Miami......They just need some more depth and they got some through the draft..More depth, youth and athleticism...

Forgot the cramping game, heat would of won that too. :cheers:

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 07:08 PM
Just came back from the gym so i'm kinda late here. You still do not understand how the league works and how favorable reffing works. Jeez, take a look at everyone here as a prime sample size. Most of yall are haters that wanted the spurs to win their 5th. Reasons: "We don't want the heat to win", "i want to see duncan add on to his legacy!", etc. How they did it this year was very interesting. Basically whenever there was a run, they would favour the spurs each and every time. One could use the phrase "adding fuel to the fire". If the heat had one profits would have skydived, people complaining miami is too good, rig complaints by bandwagon haters, so forth. By doing this, complaints could be kept to the minimum, and the league could go by legal charges of simple pursuit like the 2002 kings game. The league is a business, as soon as something is not valued, they try taking it away using the most power they can.
You need to understand the world runs on money son. :facepalm

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 07:18 PM
Just came back from the gym so i'm kinda late here. You still do not understand how the league works and how favorable reffing works. Jeez, take a look at everyone here as a prime sample size. Most of yall are haters that wanted the spurs to win their 5th. Reasons: "We don't want the heat to win", "i want to see duncan add on to his legacy!", etc. How they did it this year was very interesting. Basically whenever there was a run, they would favour the spurs each and every time. One could use the phrase "adding fuel to the fire". If the heat had one profits would have skydived, people complaining miami is too good, rig complaints by bandwagon haters, so forth. By doing this, complaints could be kept to the minimum, and the league could go by legal charges of simple pursuit like the 2002 kings game. The league is a business, as soon as something is not valued, they try taking it away using the most power they can.

If the game is so rigged why do you still watch? Okc was robbed in 2012 by officiating but i have yet to see any acknowledgement from a bran stan about this. People want the to win because it's not about individual accolades rather than a team. Wow you're more clueless than ever if you're gonna compare the 2002 kings game to 4 beat downs? My lord you really need to be drug tested. Your roid supplier must be lacing your juice up with something. If the league really wanted to make money they would of easily made the games closer and extended it to a game 7. This years rating had a higher average rating than last why wouldn't they want to add another 2 games by cooking up the refs? Simple, miami got beat down so hard they couldn't even get bailed out.

OT: how many donuts u have on the stairmaster?

EwingMan
06-27-2014, 10:52 PM
You still do not understand how the league works and how favorable reffing works. Jeez, take a look at everyone here as a prime sample size. Most of yall are haters that wanted the spurs to win their 5th. Reasons: "We don't want the heat to win", "i want to see duncan add on to his legacy!", etc. How they did it this year was very interesting. Basically whenever there was a run, they would favour the spurs each and every time. One could use the phrase "adding fuel to the fire". If the heat had one profits would have skydived, people complaining miami is too good, rig complaints by bandwagon haters, so forth. By doing this, complaints could be kept to the minimum, and the league could go by legal charges of simple pursuit like the 2002 kings game. The league is a business, as soon as something is not valued, they try taking it away using the most power they can.

http://mindreels.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/features_signs.jpg

Diagnosis[edit]

The World Health Organization's ICD-10 lists paranoid personality disorder as (F60.0) Paranoid personality disorder.[5]

It is characterized by at least three of the following:

excessive sensitivity to setbacks and rebuffs;
tendency to bear grudges persistently, i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights;
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of personal rights out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-importance, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.

Lebronxrings
06-27-2014, 11:53 PM
http://mindreels.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/features_signs.jpg

Diagnosis[edit]

The World Health Organization's ICD-10 lists paranoid personality disorder as (F60.0) Paranoid personality disorder.[5]

It is characterized by at least three of the following:

excessive sensitivity to setbacks and rebuffs;
tendency to bear grudges persistently, i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights;
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of personal rights out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-importance, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
dude i swear i will kick your ass, stfu with this bullshit.

Beastmode88
06-27-2014, 11:54 PM

bad ass body builder watch out people. all talk but no walk. :lol :lol

sammichoffate
06-28-2014, 12:00 AM
Is this guy still here? He's becoming worse than jameer right now :biggums:

NBAplayoffs2001
06-28-2014, 12:11 AM

:facepalm This kid needs to get married to LeBron asap. ISH fieldtrip to niagra falls for these love birds?:biggums:

EwingMan
06-28-2014, 12:23 AM

Other[edit]
Various researchers and clinicians may propose varieties and subsets or dimensions of personality related to the official diagnoses:

Fanatic (including narcissistic features): Grandiose delusions are irrational and flimsy; pretentious, expensive supercilious contempt and arrogance toward others; lost pride reestablished with extravagant claims and fantasies.

Malignant (including sadistic features): Belligerent, cantankerous, intimidating, vengeful, callous, and tyrannical; hostility vented primarily in fantasy; projects own venomous outlook onto others; persecutory delusions.

GimmeThat
06-28-2014, 12:53 AM
well,

they had the #1, #2, #3, #4, #6, and #10 picks
of what Jay Bilas calls the most intriguing draft in almost a decade.

Beastmode88
06-28-2014, 12:58 AM
well,

they had the #1, #2, #3, #4, #6, and #10 picks
of what Jay Bilas calls the most intriguing draft in almost a decade.

They're all tanking on purpose. -lebronxrings