PDA

View Full Version : Are the Spurs annoying?

ChrisKreager
06-27-2014, 05:41 PM
I find them incredibly annoying and quite frankly, impossible to root for.

Tired of the same old Spurs with the same old sickening success.

The ONLY team that I couldn't revel in blowing out the Heat. Anyone else does it, I'm happy.

I am so tired of every freaking talking head slurping the Spurs like they're the only team that can play beautiful baskeball.

PLEASE.

You could put any knucklehead on that team and they cease to suck- Josh Smith, Melo, Bargnani, JR Smith.

The Spurs are like that kid in high school who always gets good grades that you want to see them fail.

I'm not afraid to admit it- I LOATHE the Spurs and I despise Tim Duncan more than any player ever.

He's never had real adversity. 50 wins, all the time, except for of course a 50-game season when it was basically impossible.

The NBA will be better off when the Spurs cease to be great and we can see another team play beautiful basketball, AKA overpassing.

STATUTORY
06-27-2014, 05:42 PM
OP is

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/87/All_Bran_Buds.jpg

oarabbus
06-27-2014, 05:44 PM
PLEASE.

You could put any knucklehead on that team and they cease to suck- Josh Smith, Melo, Bargnani, JR Smith.

The Spurs are like that kid in high school who always gets good grades that you want to see them fail.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Thanks for exposing your lack of bball knowledge, I'm out

Milbuck
06-27-2014, 05:45 PM
http://www.davidtucker.me/content/paint-it-black/13-saltshaker/DavidTucker-SaltShaker-04.jpg

Macho Grande
06-27-2014, 05:46 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gif

DaSeba5
06-27-2014, 05:51 PM
No. The only thing I don't like about the Spurs is when some of their fans always throw the "built, not bought" shit in my face like the Spurs players play for free. But that has nothing to do with the Spurs org. There's nothing to dislike them for besides maybe their flopping... I just can't dislike them.

moe94
06-27-2014, 05:53 PM
You're the same dude who hates basically everything about the NBA. I remember that avy. What exactly do you like?

navy
06-27-2014, 05:54 PM
The Spurs arent. But their fans and new age fans have been annoying as fvck since last year.

oarabbus
06-27-2014, 05:56 PM
The Spurs arent. But their fans and new age fans have been annoying as fvck since last year.

:roll:

Skyscraper
06-27-2014, 06:00 PM

The ONLY team that I couldn't revel in blowing out the Heat. Anyone else does it, I'm happy.

I am so tired of every freaking talking head slurping the Spurs like they're the only team that can play beautiful baskeball.

PLEASE.

I'm not afraid to admit it- I LOATHE the Spurs and I despise Tim Duncan more than any player ever.

He's never had real adversity. 50 wins, all the time, except for of course a 50-game season when it was basically impossible.

The NBA will be better off when the Spurs cease to be great and we can see another team play beautiful basketball, AKA overpassing.

I see the food stamp line is long today

r0drig0lac
06-27-2014, 06:06 PM

PLEASE.

:applause: :lol

:facepalm

Finger Roll
06-27-2014, 06:17 PM
awful.. just awful

Anaximandro1
06-27-2014, 07:52 PM
:lol

The-Legend-24
06-27-2014, 07:59 PM
Nah, but they're boring.

Meticode
06-27-2014, 08:02 PM
Nah, but they're boring.
It's all relative. Several years ago before Pop changed the offense they were boring. NOw? Not at all. That ball movement is beautiful.

BasedTom
06-27-2014, 08:09 PM
No. The only thing I don't like about the Spurs is when some of their fans always throw the "built, not bought" shit in my face like the Spurs players play for free. But that has nothing to do with the Spurs org. There's nothing to dislike them for besides maybe their flopping... I just can't dislike them.
Yeah this sums it up pretty well. A good number of the people suddenly infatuated with the Spurs these last 2 Finals were the same people who called them boring and who put an asterisk on their ring in '99.

As for the billboard thing? Texans aren't known for class and humility. But whatever, let them enjoy 5 championships and enough churros to give an elephant diabetes. The team has earned the great status and long overdue praise that is finally happening now.

http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Heat-Spurs-Billboard-Miami.jpg

ShackEelOKneel
06-27-2014, 08:17 PM

So, you are so stupid it makes you angry. Got it.

bballnoob1192
06-27-2014, 09:05 PM
Yes so ****ing much **** the Spurs i don't even understand how kobe and laker fans were cheering for the spurs in 2013 and this year. It pissed me off to no ends. The spurs should be much more hated by the lakers and kobe fans than leron and heat, but i guess people on this board didn't watch the nba until after the decision or something. anyways **** THE SPURS

MrC1991
06-27-2014, 09:38 PM
Yes so ****ing much **** the Spurs i don't even understand how kobe and laker fans were cheering for the spurs in 2013 and this year. It pissed me off to no ends. The spurs should be much more hated by the lakers and kobe fans than leron and heat, but i guess people on this board didn't watch the nba until after the decision or something. anyways **** THE SPURS

lmao what

smoovegittar
06-27-2014, 09:47 PM
If you love the game, you can't help but appreciate what this franchise has done. But we all know there's no lack of hate on ISH boards.

MC Gusto
06-27-2014, 10:22 PM
http://www.miataturbo.net/attachments/engine-performance-56/83501d1374630694-maf-swap-tumblr_lubw454rbh1qfytizo1_500-jpg

LakersFan626
06-27-2014, 10:35 PM

There isn't a rivalry really anymore with the Lakers out of contention (outside of Boston rivalries are dead when one team's clearly better than the other to me. Lakers/Celtics is like Yankees/Red Sox and Dodgers/Giants rather than your typical rivalry)... Lakers/Kings definitely isn't a rivalry anymore, or Heat/Knicks, or Bulls/Knicks, or Lakers/Blazers, an so forth. And besides, it's different when it's Miami and LeBron. There's no possible way I could root for the team that said "it's gonna be easy!" over a team that personifies TEAM basketball. And if Miami did win this year, you KNOW LeBron stans would have guaranteed another championship next season, despite Miami being a year older and even more exhausted...

jstern
06-27-2014, 11:19 PM

PLEASE.

For some reason the bolded part really stood out, in terms of the vibe it gave out about you. The rooting for them to fail in particular. Like you don't have a lot to offer, no talents, work ethic, so you want everyone else to fail. People like that to the extreme are really toxic. Look at that Elliot Rodger kid.

Bodhi
06-27-2014, 11:31 PM
Their fans on reddit are annoying. They're by far the most popular team there and they act like they're some kind of persecuted minority

J Shuttlesworth
06-27-2014, 11:48 PM
Nah the Spurs are cool... Probably the least hateable team in the league. They do have some douchey fans on here though... but there's maybe like 10 total so who cares? Kiddlovesnets, RagaZ, and rmt are all douches. T_L_P is aight though

lakerHater
06-27-2014, 11:50 PM

PLEASE.

:biggums:

EwingMan
06-28-2014, 01:03 AM

too busy being bitter to do your remedial grammar worksheets i see.