PDA

View Full Version : This is why i would never invest in rental property in LA or NY

MavsSuperFan
06-27-2014, 06:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZatQCRyXbkc

Basically family hires a nanny and she lives in their house. At first it works great as she does the work and looks after the kids.

Later for health reasons (she is 64) she cant work and the wife starts to cook for her. The family fire her and ask her to move out. She refuses, the judge treats this as a landlord tenant situation and are making the family go through the eviction process and allowing the old lady to stay with the family until it concludes.

family is scared because other than the dad she is bigger than everyone else in the family.

So many horror stories out of LA and NY when it comes to renting property.

KyleKong
06-27-2014, 06:26 PM
I heard that on the radio on my way to class.

Fvcking cvnt.

MavsSuperFan
06-27-2014, 06:31 PM
I know it's bad but I legit lol'd
it is a little odd to be scared of an old lady, but the dad has to work, and the wife doesnt think she can take the old lady in a fight i guess.

Besides the kids might be alone with her.

IamRAMBO24
06-27-2014, 06:33 PM
What does this have to do with rental propery in NY or LA?

:confusedshrug:

knickballer
06-27-2014, 06:49 PM
it is a little odd to be scared of an old lady, but the dad has to work, and the wife doesnt think she can take the old lady in a fight i guess.

Besides the kids might be alone with her.

The reporter also said the old lady is notorious for stupid lawsuits in the past so the wife can't really do shit. Noticed how she was "great" at first then she got "sick" and bad, old lady conned them. Old lady knows what shes doing and if a "fight" breaks out you can bet shes going to be suing regardless if she does the ass whopping or if she gets her ass whopped.

MavsSuperFan
06-27-2014, 06:58 PM
What does this have to do with rental propery in NY or LA?

:confusedshrug:
The onerous eviction process in these 2 states

TheReal Kendall
06-27-2014, 07:09 PM
:coleman: They should've just taken care of their own kids.

vegasbigshots
06-27-2014, 09:10 PM
Who is the judge make sure they don't elect him again

Droid101
06-27-2014, 09:33 PM
The onerous eviction process in these 2 states
Yeah, we definitely need to protect those predator renters from the rich owners. Rich people have such disadvantages in life, they need all the help they can get.

nathanjizzle
06-27-2014, 10:06 PM
yes, she has residency if she is an in house nanny, which means you have to go through an eviction process. if youre too weak to do paperwork then you have no business in business.

Rubio2Gasol
06-27-2014, 10:38 PM
Invest in Singapore instead.

Period.

GimmeThat
06-28-2014, 12:38 AM
or you know, the industry can start writing better contracts regarding nannys. in the case that there are enough legal process in place to write out a standard safety/liability for all situation.

TylerOO
06-28-2014, 12:40 AM
my friends family has a mexican maid living in their basement.

JohnFreeman
06-28-2014, 12:42 AM
In Australia we would throw her shit out